Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ (12991 Views)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Wole Soyinka Is Better Off As A 'Guinea Fowl' Hunter - Obasanjo / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
Who give monkey vacation. You don chop ewedu and grass finish for your caves in abeokuta or Ondo all those dirty yorooba names. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Wily2wily: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
I heard Abiola kept on crying inside prison and asking if his Yoruba tribe have forgotten him,  i pity for him, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
Shut up!! old Italian acuna. . .I know padova, Roma and Milano are all familiar with your grande FIGA

Wily2wily:

Why not,
Yorubas  fight only in Gang up, they tried all their best to lured other Southern Tribe for gang up against Abacha but because of their noise making no tribe pay them attention, out of frustration and anger their Elders sold Abiola to Hausa/Fulani North to be slaughtered.
Of all the good Abiola did to Yoruba race, they sold him to Hausa/Fulani, this will tell you what Yorubas are up to

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
But my "Adammas" always crave for my long black D*ck like nmiri shocked shocked shocked.

chino11:

Who give monkey vacation. You don chop ewedu and grass finish for your caves in abeokuta or Ondo all those dirty yorooba names. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
Wily2wily:

I heard Abiola kept on crying inside prison and asking if his Yoruba tribe have forgotten him,  i pity for him, may his soul rest in peace.

Some information from Mustapha confirmed that yorooba leaders even collected the bribe days before abioala was slaughtered, meaning that they already knew that the man would be handed over to almajiri boko haram to killed
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
[size=28pt]Akpa Akpu!!!![/size]

Wily2wily:

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
Wily2wily:

I'm sure you don't want us to start with what Ojukwu was doing in a dingy London hospital room while his wife was being screwed in Nigeria by every tom, diccck and Okonkwo.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by waxrider: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2012
How could you want him to continue with that Yoruba stinking nomenclature? Do you know he could be stigmatized by the rest of Nigerians.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are from awka. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where in the east is as developed as west ?

Stigmatize ?

How many people go to the east to do business?

People go to Abuja/Lagos. People even prefer the North to going to those Cannibals land.

Is that not stigmatization ?

U are a comedian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
Yoruba leaders are not known to run to Abijan on skirts and head tie. just like 3 million igbo parasites are stranded in kano begging for evacuation. this cowardness has to be genetically

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8AngKvP5LN32kfLKvzSGo6jdgHB_Qmqlm0TP06bh3Z3Pxtdkr[/img]

chino11:

Some information from Mustapha confirmed that yorooba leaders even collected the bribe days before abioala was slaughtered, meaning that they already knew that the man would be handed over to almajiri boko haram to killed
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by waxrider: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2012
I'm sure you don't want us to start with what Ojukwu was doing in a dingy London hospital room while his wife was being screwed in Nigeria.

This is too MUCH

Ojukwu fought a good cause. Dont let these Igbo people turn u against him.

They are haters. They can go hug transfomer.

They are always jealous of us.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
should i tell you a secret? 3 million Igbos are coming to #occupy refugee camps in Imo state. Aboki man has chased the reptiles out of kano.

[size=28pt]who wan live with snakes? Tufiiiaaaakwaaa!!![/size]

waxrider:

Stigmatize ?

People go to Abuja/Lagos. People even prefer the North to going to those Cannibals land.

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
waxrider:

This is too MUCH

Unfortunately they never know when to stop. They start all these craziness and then complain about people hating them.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2012
waxrider:

Stigmatize ?

Ewu lagos is Aworis, its not yorubaland. Btw lagos was developed by FG and Nigerians (East and North). If you don't want to have HBP shut up now or else I will show you pictures of usual Yoruba land looks like. Even the least town not city in the SE is way ahead of any SW city or town. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
Bianca was already bleeping another goat!! The gorillas cant even allow the poor woman to finish her mourning periods.  shocked shocked shocked

Sources reveal that Bianca the wife of Biafran Warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu is currently in a sizzling romance with Uju Robert Okonkwo.

According to source, the two have been in the guarded relationship for some time now, but only few people close to Bianca were aware of the relationship.

Source reveals that in short while they kick started their relationship, Uju Robert Okonkwo has moved into her husband’s home in Enugu.

Further findings reveals that Mr.Okonkwo is a Commissioner in Governor Obi’s government and Bianca reportedly nominated him for the job.

Can you believe this? This goat is  bleeping Ikemba's wife, while they left the poor sod to die in London like a fowl??

waxrider:

This is too MUCH

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
The usual suspects never miss an opportunity to engage one another in e-fisticuffs till there is blood in the dancery (apologies to Mary J Blige).

See how they hide behind iconic figures like Soyinka and Achebe - who would care nothing about their infantile ethnic mud-fest - as they attempt to hasten the onset of pugilistic dementia in real and perceived opponents.

There is never a dull moment on NL, I tell you.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5XUwKtYz45_fKkepTUrneSDhh8Q5Zv_UOHi492yb0NPahnByy[/img]
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
chino11:

Ewu lagos is Aworis, its not yorubaland. Btw lagos was developed by FG and Nigerians (East and North). If you don't want to have HBP shut up now or else I will show you pictures of usual Yoruba land looks like. Even the least town not city in the SE is way ahead of any SW city or town.

If yawa should gas, it's not like ibos will stay and defend anything anyway. The June 12 saga was a pointer, we will make sure there are enough luxury buses in Lagos to take you back to your little rainforest.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
This is usual Yoruba city in the 21st century. U wan try grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
chino11:

This is usual Yoruba city in the 21st century. U wan try grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And so what? The entire iboland is about the size of Oyo state and even half of that is rainforest! Any wonder you are infinitely jealous of Yorubas?
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
[size=18pt]Here is what bianca was doing . . . when her husband is still crying on hospital bed in London, left at the mercy of a Filipino nurse. [/size]

Sources reveal that Bianca the wife of Biafran Warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu is currently in a sizzling romance with Uju Robert Okonkwo.

According to source, the two have been in the guarded relationship for some time now, but only few people close to Bianca were aware of the relationship.

Source reveals that in short while they kick started their relationship, Uju Robert Okonkwo has moved into her husband’s home in Enugu.

Further findings reveals that Mr.Okonkwo is a Commissioner in Governor Obi’s government and Bianca reportedly nominated him for the job.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
Why did you allow the wife of wuruwuru to be screwing his brother on her mourning cloths?? Tufiakwa!!

chino11:

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by seenoevil1: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
EXCEPT FOR MEDIA RUMOURS THERE'S NO OTHER PROOF THAT BIANCA AND THAT UJU HAD SOMETHING GOING , HOWEVER OBASANJO WAS SCREWING THE HELL OUT OF HIS SON'S WIFE AND IT GOT OUT OF HAND THAT HIS OWN SON HAD TO COME OUT TO YELL THAT OBASANJO (HIS DAD) WAS SCREWING THE HELL OUT OF HIS OWN WIFE AND THIS ONE NO DEM SEY DEM SEY OBASANJO THE NEW YORUBA STRONG MAN / LEADER WAS SCREWING HIS OWN SON'S WIFE . DISGUSTING IF YOU ASK ME .
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

[size=18pt]Here is what bianca was doing . . . when her husband is still crying on hospital bed in London, left at the mercy of a Filipino nurse. [/size]

Philipino nurse!! Lawd have mercy. And Bianca was sha.gging away like a demon!
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
This man was groaning in London while his wife is bleeping his younger brother. And they call him Igwe wuruwuru grin grin grin grin

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZNiKonL3K0n5HrUPjcS9d_VGvWA0FECR8r6hBhCgGVic4mFqoBQ[/img]
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by phreakabit(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
[size=14pt]The Igbo race
Ojukwu
Adaka Boro
MKO Abiola
Bola Ige[/size]

[size=18pt]
What do all these people have in common ?
[/size]

[size=20pt]Answer: They were all sold out and betrayed by the YORUBAS![/size]
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
Is Obj our leader?? don't you see how we hate him and even his daughter couldn't win election in his ward??

BTW, You didn't have problems with OBJ when he was bleeping Kema Chikwe and Ngozi okonju Iwaela, Did YOU?? Lmao!!

see*noevil:

EXCEPT FOR MEDIA RUMOURS THERE'S NO OTHER PROOF THAT BIANCA AND THAT UJU HAD SOMETHING GOING , HOWEVER OBASANJO WAS SCREWING THE HELL OUT OF HIS SON'S WIFE AND IT GOT OUT OF HAND THAT HIS OWN SON HAD TO COME OUT TO YELL THAT OBASANJO (HIS DAD) WAS SCREWING THE HELL OUT OF HIS OWN WIFE AND THIS ONE NO DEM SEY DEM SEY OBASANJO THE NEW YORUBA STRONG MAN / LEADER WAS SCREWING HIS OWN SON'S WIFE . DISGUSTING IF YOU ASK ME .
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
Those are the handiwork of major Benjamin Adekunle aka[b] Black Scorpion[/b] grin grin grin grin grin

phreakabit:

[size=14pt]The Igbo race
Ojukwu
e[/size]

[size=18pt]
[/size]

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ewu lagos is Aworis, its not yorubaland.

I'm laughing in Epe Ijebu,

Tell Aworis to come to Epe and tell us they own Lagos - we will kick them out of Lagos, with gorilla Ibos and Hausa/fulani,

My Uncle said he killed more than 200biafran soldiers during the Biafra war, and he's proud about it,

Is that cowardice, please explain rainforest gorilla
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by seenoevil1: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Is Obj our leader?? don't you see how we hate him and even his daughter couldn't win election in his ward??

BTW, You didn't have problems with OBJ when he was bleeping Kema Chikwe and Ngozi okonju Iwaela, Did YOU?? Lmao!!

LOL Oh now he is no longer your leader right ? the same man that Fasheun and Adams came out to defend that if anythig happened to him Nigeria would be ungovernable ? the same man that YCE came out to defend and endorse his first and second term ? .

And for the Chikwe and Iweala thing . CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF and when i say proof i mean words from either Mr Chikwe or Iweala and not from a "trusted source"  grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by seenoevil1: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=14pt]The Igbo race
Ojukwu
Adaka Boro
MKO Abiola
Bola Ige[/size]

[size=18pt]
[/size]

ehen ,  Yoruba !!!  sad sad
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
What do y'all expect from the Ibo tribe that are inbreed gorillas - and share the same habitat with gorillas
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=14pt]The Igbo race
Ojukwu
Adaka Boro
MKO Abiola
Bola Ige[/size]

[size=18pt]
[/size]

Since you are in the realm of fantasy, you might as well add Ojukwu to the list. He was sold to die alone in a dingy room in London, after he was initially made to run away in a skirt to Ivory Coast. Badd Azz Yoruba People! They also sold his wife to fine prostitution.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by seenoevil1: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
shymmex:

What do y'all expect from the Ibo tribe that are inbreed gorillas - and share the same habitat with gorillas

You might want to go check up on Your leader Obasanjo Shagging his Son's wife and then you can come back and lecture us about inbreeding .  grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Signs N4 Billion Erosion Control Projects / Yola Youths Hold Walk For Atiku In Adamawa (Pictures, Video) / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.