Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,205 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Where Are You Going? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are You Going? (480 Views)

Where Are You Going To Praise God Tonight? / Happy Halloween! Are You Going To Do Anything Today? / What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You Going? by God2man(m): 6:16am On Feb 09, 2012
And as It is appointed unto men ONCE to die but after this judgement:
Death is inevitable, no matter what happen on earth, death is a must,it is the greatest leveller, it makes everyman to be equal,the poor man will die, the mad man will die,the rich man will die, the great men will die. You cannot escape it.
The truth is that many people are afraid of death, they do not want death, they believed life should continue, they deceived themselves that they will die and come back again in another body or go to another location. No, the spirit of the dead may be wondering here and there, but he will still face the one who gave him that spirit, he will still face judgement. Why? You cannot do whatever you like with your body. You are accountable to God. He will judge you.
Let us reason together. Do you think the man that used a day old baby to make charm will go to heaven? Or go scot free. No. Do you think nothing will be done to the lady, that has aborted 4 times? Is it possible for an armed robber to enter heaven? I do not think so. If you think otherwise, then you are deceiving yourself. When these people died, they have just started another round of torture and eternal damnation. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hand of the living God.
You can use whatever power you have to delay death, but the truth is, death will come. No man has been able to stop death. When Mr. death come, where are you going? Think. Time is going. The clock is tickling. Today, partially belong to you. Tomorrow may not come. I believe, if everyman will think of death, everyday, the world will be a better place, this is because, if you want to steal, you think of death, you will not steal, if you want to fornicate,you think of death, you will not do it. The world will be a better place, if we are always thinking of death.
The only time we do this is during burial ceremony, people will cry but immediately after we will start to drink and eat. It is terrible. God loves us so much,that is why he sent Jesus to die for our sins,accept him today, tomorrow does not belong to you. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Where Are You Going? by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2012
I have had some doubts recently on heaven and hell. I hope I'm free to ask these questions,
Re: Where Are You Going? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
God2man:

I believe, if everyman will think of death, everyday, the world will be a better place, this is because, if you want to steal, you think of death, you will not steal, if you want to fornicate,you think of death, you will not do it. The world will be a better place, if we are always thinking of death.

Your opinion is very respectable.
There are also people who do not steal, do not harm to others and are honest because they feel, as a matter of ethics, not fearing death, nor to a trial ,
And I think that view is also very respectable.
My respects.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Going? by God2man(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Where will you spend your eternity?

Heaven or HELL.

If you die today, what will happen to your soul.

Accept Jesus Christ today. You have been warned.

God bless you.
God2man.

(1) (Reply)

A Time To Die / Heaven Is Our Home / accept the lord into your lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.