Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months (4171 Views)

Petroleum Business: Pastor Loses N11m To Fraudsters / Risk Free Business Opportunity For N36k Only(up To N11m Profit In 1 Year) / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by edujoy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
If you are given a loan of N10m (ten million naira) to pay N11m within 12 months, what will you do with it?

Think well before you respond
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
Do you operate a facility for that kind of loan? Because your question get as it be
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by fm7070: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
i can pay you 11.5m or even 12m if I get a loan of 10m in 12months.
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by sholatech(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
That is a very good loan facility. Just 10% p.a interest rate, far lower than what prevails in Nigerian Banks.
I will grab such with both hands for my existing business
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by princeokek: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
Thats a nice one, Prof any info for us on that?
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by kollymercy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2012
Just 10% in 12months??

I will even pay 20%, N12m. All I have to do is to convert to dollar and put it in my forex account,

My Iranian machine will hit mim of 5% of that money monthly with lowest risk. No story.

Now, i feel so bad when i see people loosing in the market. Its a $3Trillion daily market, go get your share.

fxkollyjay @ gmail . com
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by digi101(m): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2012
Naija! grin See people o! all they read was the N10million and nothing else! the poster wants you to share ideas of what can be done with the money not give it to you tongue grin grin grin
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by fm7070: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
This thread actually reflect the state of Nigerian economy and the reason why there is so much gap between the rich and the poor and the middle-class is not so much. If only 100Bn is given out as loan to genuine enterpreneurs and SMEs, it will have substantial impact on the economy.
I pray that God will give us that opportunity that will turn our stories around soon.

1 Like

Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by Wallie(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2012
The money is only useful to those with orders to fulfill. Giving the money to someone who intends to buy and sell is very risky unless they have a reliable buyer(s). One year is too short a duration to pay back the principal and interest if the entrepreneur does not have an established reliable buyer.

All the boasting in this page will soon turn to into story when it comes time to pay up!
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by DonSegmond(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
Thumps up Wallie! I agree!
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by fm7070: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2012
Wallie:

The money is only useful to those with orders to fulfill. Giving the money to someone who intends to buy and sell is very risky unless they have a reliable buyer(s). One year is too short a duration to pay back the principal and interest if the entrepreneur does not have an established reliable buyer.

All the boasting in this page will soon turn to into story when it comes time to pay up!

I totally disagree with you.
If you acquire this loan from a bank, won't you pay up in 1year?
Your ideas and knowledge matters most when talking about realtime turnover on investments.
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by princeokek: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2012
Ramblings of a novice in business.give #200,000 to a young businessman in berger or alaba and that money will turn into millions in one year.why would one ask for a loan when you dont know what to do with it
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by edujoy(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2012
Wallie:

You read minds. You took that from my mind.
This is the only reasonable post on this thread
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by uzuz(f): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
People; he asked a question, what can be done with such an amount and he needs ideas and not what he is getting from you guys, If you do not have an opinion, simply read and move on,

As to what someone can do with such an amount, there are many businesses to do with such amount but like a member said, you will need ready buyers, however; it is not all good that you need to seek buyers for, snap up goods that have buyers waiting for the goods to land for it to be snapped away; l used to reside in Germany and l had an understanding of what the market needs but though the chinese product invasion seems to have spoilt the market in Nigeria but those with eagle eyes still seek out those top products. There are also businesses that you can do which will give you the turn over of the principal in few months and if you pay your loan back in time, it might save you back some of the interest accrued.

Maybe we can do something together, who knows, wink
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by BIGDAY1(f): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2012
Hello Mr man, pls if you dont hav another thing to do pls stop posting this unreliable things with this forum, dont fool ppl for God sake.
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by owelle22(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2012
Petroleum product supply is ideal if your interested in that and you have the money email for hints owelleanthony@yahoo.com I wish I had that amount
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by PapaBrowne(m): 1:41am On Jul 29, 2012
10 Million Naira to pay back in one year....Ok let me see what I will do with it!

1)Importation
Nigeria is a consumer country. One of the biggest priorities for the aspiring Nigerian is to build a house.
I will attend a trade show in China, Turkey or Dubai and get direct dealerships from manufacturers that would enable me import unique building materials at very competitive prices. I will rent a warehouse and get the best hands to market these items. Since I have direct dealerships, I will offer the best prices.
To be successful in such a short while, I would have to find ways to offer more value to potential clients than the competition offers. For instance, instead of selling only, we could offer free installation if you buy above a certain quantity.

2)Start a Mid Sized Modern Bakery
Nigerians love bread. Majority of us eat Bread everyday. Infact, if you look at statistics coming out of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nigerians imported almost $5 Billion worth of wheat last year. By any count, Bread is big business.
I would start a 3000 loaves per day bakery. At 200 Naira per loaf, that should see you net a turnover of 600,000 Naira daily = 12 million Naira per month(20 working days). If we assume a profit margin of 20% which is standard, that amounts to 2.4 million monthly. In one year that is N28 Million approx- a profit of 16 million after you return the loan. Might not be this straight forward, but you can make much more or much less depending on you sagacity.

3)Package a cool Nigerian Drink.

Three drinks come to mind.
1)Kunu 2)Zobo 3)Palm wine
Ever wonder how popular these drinks are and yet no company is producing these in commercial quantity. How can we leave these wonderful drinks to the vagaries of the uneducated mind.These drinks would give anybody who bottles them in fine packs a huge income stream. First there would be no competition just like gala had for ages. Secondly, the products are are extremely popular and would sell themselves. Palm wine would do well in the south and the other two drinks would do well up north and a little bit too in the south. Big income earner. The quake though is in fermentation. One would have to overcome the issue with readily available technologies.

4)
5)
6)
7)

I will fill the rest later. I'm tired.

1 Like

Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by Murphy7h4: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
Nice job!
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by mamuzoudu: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
AUTOMOBILE BUSINESS. IMPORTATION OF VEHICLE AND SPARE PARTS
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by monopolist: 3:45am On Jul 30, 2012
FARM! Corn, Cassava, Plantain, Pepper etc

Will pay back 11Million as stated and can actually Return 20Million by exactly 12 Months

Currently managing 33Hectares Farm

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by nasmot22(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2012
if i get that money am going to real estate business because am into this business for the past 8 years and i learn this from my father and am assuring you even if you are asking for 20 pecent i promise you will get
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by truckconsultant: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Haulage business is one of the highly profitable business in today world, 10m with get you 2 truck with their trailer bodies. Minimum of 400 profit turn over monthly per each. In short 1m is guarranty in monthly target with 2 trucks.
Companies/industries are looking for truck owner to partner with them cos where in haulage season from now till june.
Invest now and see how profitable the business is!!!.+2347039182734
Regard.
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by retsonbiz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
With N10,000,000,000.....What I can assure U is a Return of Minimum N13,000,000 Annually and that is a Conservative Projection doing any of the Following:

1. Buying and Selling Petroleum Product on Quick Supply Level.

2. Trading Fix Odd Financials

3. Trading Forex.

4. Getting involved in Specific Supplies like Smartphones, Laptops and Gadgets to Governmental Agencies.....

You can send a message to my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/retson.tedheke for more discussion and mentoring.

Regards.
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by jpphilips(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2013
fm7070:

I totally disagree with you.
If you acquire this loan from a bank, won't you pay up in 1year?
Your ideas and knowledge matters most when talking about realtime turnover on investments.

I think that wallie guy is correct, most posters here don't really understand the realistic business climate of Naija.

it can only be useful to someone who has an order like PO with a specified date of payment coming from a credible source. or perhaps an importer who already has orders from customers, outside these

you are most likely gonna default on such loan, the interest rate now may be small but by the time you default, bros, you will bite harder to stay afloat.

the most painful part of defaulting on such sweet loan is the credibility loss, you may be surprised you wont get it when you have a sweet deal
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by jpphilips(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2013
PapaBrowne: 10 Million Naira to pay back in one year....Ok let me see what I will do with it!

1)Importation
Nigeria is a consumer country. One of the biggest priorities for the aspiring Nigerian is to build a house.
I will attend a trade show in China, Turkey or Dubai and get direct dealerships from manufacturers that would enable me import unique building materials at very competitive prices. I will rent a warehouse and get the best hands to market these items. Since I have direct dealerships, I will offer the best prices.
To be successful in such a short while, I would have to find ways to offer more value to potential clients than the competition offers. For instance, instead of selling only, we could offer free installation if you buy above a certain quantity.

2)Start a Mid Sized Modern Bakery
Nigerians love bread. Majority of us eat Bread everyday. Infact, if you look at statistics coming out of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nigerians imported almost $5 Billion worth of wheat last year. By any count, Bread is big business.
I would start a 3000 loaves per day bakery. At 200 Naira per loaf, that should see you net a turnover of 600,000 Naira daily = 12 million Naira per month(20 working days). If we assume a profit margin of 20% which is standard, that amounts to 2.4 million monthly. In one year that is N28 Million approx- a profit of 16 million after you return the loan. Might not be this straight forward, but you can make much more or much less depending on you sagacity.

3)Package a cool Nigerian Drink.

Three drinks come to mind.
1)Kunu 2)Zobo 3)Palm wine
Ever wonder how popular these drinks are and yet no company is producing these in commercial quantity. How can we leave these wonderful drinks to the vagaries of the uneducated mind.These drinks would give anybody who bottles them in fine packs a huge income stream. First there would be no competition just like gala had for ages. Secondly, the products are are extremely popular and would sell themselves. Palm wine would do well in the south and the other two drinks would do well up north and a little bit too in the south. Big income earner. The quake though is in fermentation. One would have to overcome the issue with readily available technologies.

4)
5)
6)
7)

I will fill the rest later. I'm tired.

ideas don't make money in Naija, opportunity does,
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by PapaBrowne(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
jp philips:

ideas don't make money in Naija, opportunity does,

And when opportunity comes, without an IDEA on how to utilize it, the opportunity would fade just like Red Hot Charcoal fades into soft ash!!

Ever heard the phrase Success comes when opportunity meets preparation??
For many folks, when opportunity comes, the first activities are any of these four in this order: Electronics, A Car, A land, Start Building a house........and in 1 year Broooooke......with an uncompleted building. That there is the current Nigerian narrative. Unless we change our thinking...... Truth be told... IDEAS RULE!!!!
Re: N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months by jidewash(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Am in 2 poultry,am actually looking for expansion on my farm.
Wit dat kind of money,I can raise 10,000 birds.which I can make #700,000(minimum)per month.
So paying u interest of a million possible.but what I don't understand is u want 2 give it out but if not,u can invest in poultry.
Call me on 08028457581

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. / Become A Profitable Forex Trader With 8 To 4 Job. / Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.