Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (108867 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mysyto(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2015
My name is luqman Brandon, resides in Abuja.

Hoping to learn more and contribute my part towards d deen of Islam.

Salam alaykum.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by jiedabudu: 7:26pm On May 04, 2015
As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

I am a Muslim and am really proud to be a muslim

To be sincere, I lost my faith and Thanks to Almighty Allah who showed me the way.

I believe there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad(saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

I joined this group to know more about Islam and to be practice it the way Allah subhanna Watahala Want it.

Shukran

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by haji44: 12:33pm On May 13, 2015
Walaykum salam. My name is ibrahim and I reside in osun state.
Jarzakallah khairan
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by mysticdollar(f): 1:08am On May 18, 2015
Salam a'layk! My name is sekinat living in lagos

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by medeay(m): 1:52am On May 21, 2015
السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته. I am muh' yuusuf from Lagos.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by carryus(m): 3:52am On May 21, 2015
Alhamdulilah, alhamdulilah, alhamdulilah. My name is Yahya, I base in kaduna. Am a youge man of 28 year old. Am very happy to join the forum.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mubarack44(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2015
carryus:
Alhamdulilah, alhamdulilah, alhamdulilah. My name is Yahya, I base in kaduna. Am a youge man of 28 year old. Am very happy to join the forum.

Your welcome sir
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by haji44: 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
Salaam alaekum, please do we have brothers in the house residing in Osogbo? Please kindly reply if you do.

Jarzakallah khairan
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Kazrem(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2015
This might not be the right section/thread but I think it calls for the attention of we Muslims that are here.

Someone actually created this in a thread and yet unfortunately on 37 people viewed it (and non registered Nairalander may be one of them). That proved again why Islamic topics do not make front page.
The content of the thread is pasted here:

Assalamu'alaiku waramatu lah wabarakatu.
I have observed, most times Islamic thread don't
make front page on this forum. At times, on a
friday you will hardly see any on the front page.
Other religions, you will see not less than 5
threads on the front page on their day of
worship.
Please, fellow brothers and sisters in Islam, help
let bro. MacTunji know about this.
A/slm.

And my personal view on it is that it then becomes our collective responsibility to
ensure that there is Islamic thread that makes
front page on every Friday, at least one if not
four.

The original link to the above thread is hereunder:

https://www.nairaland.com/2330836/why-islam-threads-hardly-make

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Kazrem(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2015
Salam alaikum...... Let us all ensure this topic hit FP. Today is Friday. Read and comment.
https://www.nairaland.com/2343329/how-prepare-yourself-jumuah-prayers#34208144
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by hameina(f): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Assalam alaikum ww! Am Hameenah bint thabbit ! Alhamdulilah..it feels gud to be here among the best of gathering!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Toeyean1507(f): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
As salam aleikum waramotullah wabarakatu. I'm Kifayatu, a muslim but willing to be a muslimah. I've been living a life a Muslim by name and birth but not by practice. I wanna learn more and I ll be glad if this forum can provide an avenue for that. I mean I know next to nothing about Islam

I also need to know the real meaning and pronunciation of my name. Jazakumullah khairan
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by alkonami(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ashraf.....
Reside in kaduna
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by lanrexlan(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Toeyean1507:
As salam aleikum waramotullah wabarakatu. I'm Kifayatu, a muslim but willing to be a muslimah. I've been living a life a Muslim by name and birth but not by practice. I wanna learn more and I ll be glad if this forum can provide an avenue for that. I mean I know next to nothing about Islam

I also need to know the real meaning and pronunciation of my name. Jazakumullah khairan
Wa Alaykum Asalaam Waramatulah Wabarakatuh sister. You are welcome,may Allah ease your affairs and makes the deen easy for you . In sha Allah, this is a link to our library you can read up interesting writeups there.

www.nairaland.com/285611/islam-muslims-library
Your name is written in Arabic as كفاية pronounced as kifaayat which means a quantity that satisfies.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by lanrexlan(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
hameina:
Assalam alaikum ww!
Am Hameenah bint thabbit !
Alhamdulilah..it feels gud to be here among the best of gathering!
Wa alaykum Salaam Waramatulah Wabarakaruh. You are welcome sister

alkonami:
Ashraf.....
Reside in kaduna
Marhaban brother,you are welcome
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Toeyean1507(f): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2015
lanrexlan:
Wa Alaykum Asalaam Waramatulah Wabarakatuh sister. You are welcome,may Allah ease your affairs and makes the deen easy for you . In sha Allah, this is a link to our library you can read up interesting writeups there.

www.nairaland.com/285611/islam-muslims-library
Your name is written in Arabic as كفاية pronounced as kifaayat which means a quantity that satisfies.
Alhamdulillah, jazakumullah khairan. I still wish to learn more insha Allah
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by eherbal(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
maclatunji:
Salam Alaykum everybody. Now, Nairaland gets new members everyday and a good percentage of these newbies are Muslims. We would like to know you if you are one. Kindly introduce yourself to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters here.

Ma Salam
Recently Rediscovered My Faith .To Think This Is What Ive Been Postponing Most Of My Life. I'm A Descendant Of Three Imams and An Uncle Who's Also One. I've Decided To take A Bold Step To Perfect My Religion. May Allah SWA Guide Me To The Right Path.Amin
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Toeyean1507(f): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Assalamu aleikum waramotullah wabaraku. can anyone in dah house explain the stand of the prophet (pbuh) on medicine to me. I've been reading some sunnahs on it but they aren't clear at all. Jazakullah khairan
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Edrisdeen: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Assalamu alaikum warhmatullah ya jama'atul muslim. Glad to find myself on this platform a new member shaaa
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Axis313(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Salam 'alaykum,my name is 'Abdul'Azeez.
I joined this forum few days ago,am here to learn more about Islam and contribute from the little knowledge I have.
I presently reside in Sango-Ota,Ogun State.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by ankybaby2001(f): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Assalam alaykum warahmatullah wa baarakatuhu.i am new to nairaland.i would like to be called zahra wish to learn from the group and add the little knowledge that i have.maa salam
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by lanrexlan(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Edrisdeen:
Assalamu alaikum warhmatullah ya jama'atul muslim. Glad to find myself on this platform a new member shaaa
Wa alaykum salaam waramatulah wabarakatuh, you are welcome brother.

Axis313:
Salam 'alaykum,my name is 'Abdul'Azeez.
I joined this forum few days ago,am here to learn more about Islam and contribute from the little knowledge I have.
I presently reside in Sango-Ota,Ogun State.
Wa alaykum salaam waramatulah wabarakatuh Bro, you are welcome. Hoping to see your beautiful and beneficial contributions in sha Allah .

ankybaby2001:
Assalam alaykum warahmatullah wa baarakatuhu.i am new to nairaland.i would like to be called zarah.i wish to learn from the group and add the little knowledge that i have.maa salam
Wa alaykum salaam waramatulah wabarakatuh sister, you are welcome. Your contributions will be highly appreciated in sha Allah. Please be active on the forum.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Salam alaykum..mγ name is Hakeem.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2015
mysyto:
My name is luqman Brandon, resides in Abuja.
Hoping to learn more and contribute my part towards d deen of Islam.
Salam alaykum.
Wa alaykum salam, you're welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
jiedabudu:
As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

I am a Muslim and am really proud to be a muslim

To be sincere, I lost my faith and Thanks to Almighty Allah who showed me the way.

I believe there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad(saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

I joined this group to know more about Islam and to be practice it the way Allah subhanna Watahala Want it.

Shukran

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatuLlah wa barakatuhu,, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
haji44:
Walaykum salam. My name is ibrahim and I reside in osun state.

Jarzakallah khairan

Wa alaykum salam, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Fadeyinmii:
[color=#000099][/color] smiley Salam Alaikum.

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
mysticdollar:
Salam a'layk! My name is sekinat living in lagos

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
medeay:
السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته. I am muh' yuusuf from Lagos.

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatuLlah wa barakatuhu , you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
carryus:

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (82) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.