Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? (2403 Views)

Thread For HILLSONG Lovers / Hillsong Responds To Concerns After Choir Director Comes Out As Gay / Hillsong Lovers Tread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Chuksxp: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hello guys,

Do you have any idea of where I could get worship music albums by Hillsong. Specially these albums:

Mighty To Save
United We Stand
This is Our God
Saviour King
Faith, Hope, Love

Thanks for the help.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
These albums, no idea but songs from them (and/the artiste); I got them from beemp3.com, airmp3.com, mp3skull, mp3raid etc. Just try any of those search engines.
You might like those of: shout praises kids and psalty kids as well.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Chuksxp: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2012
Thanks. But I mean where I can buy those albums in Nigeria. I don't want to download them. It's illegal lol.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by plappville(f): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2012
Try to Subcribe with Deezer its fun, with 4.5€ par month u can listen to any brand of music of ur chioce.
It is unlimited and u can creat ur own playlist. I dont buy cds any more all u need do is type the name of the artist, here comes the list, Hillsongs, Don Moen, Paul Wilber etc, even Nigeria voice of the cross i found it with them. Music none stop, am sure u will enjoy it. Goodluck.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by tpia5: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2012
You should check those merchants in lagos.

I remember psalty- not bad at all. I might look for the songs again. It was so interesting.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2012
Chuksxp:

I don't want to download them. It's illegal.
sorry, didn't note that before.
Now should I delete all those I downloaded, please advice cry
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Chuksxp: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
Docjay487:

sorry, didn't note that before.
Now should I delete all those I downloaded, please advice cry

The first few months after I got saved, I deleted all the songs I downloaded illegally. It wasn't easy though. I'd recommend that you delete them. Unless you can email the artists and let them know you downloaded for free. If they give permission to keep, then you can keep them. I don't know if they would respond or not, but you could use twitter. A lot of artists do respond to people on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
download online. thats what every one does this day.stop acting too righteous.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by tpia5: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
if the songs are available to buy, then you dont have to look for freebies all the time, and especially not if it wont sit well with your conscience.

i used to be on napster right after they went out of business due to freebie sharing.

could barely find anything to download on the site, even with a subscription.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2012
@chucksxp_advice
thanks, not easy but I'll do, have to sign up on twitter just for this! you've just guided an erring child for you info.
@tpia
likes of such songs went off mart eight years ago in my state.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2012
abc:

thats what every one does this days__acting too righteous.
Going with the majority is somewhat abandoning Jesus, no matter how foolish t sounds, no good can be done to a degree higher than of Heavens worth, we can't be too righteous. (Matt19.16~29 extract)
Every born again somehow has this written in him/her!
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by stepo707: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
Chuksxp:

The first few months after I got saved, I deleted all the songs I downloaded illegally. It wasn't easy though. I'd recommend that you delete them. Unless you can email the artists and let them know you downloaded for free. If they give permission to keep, then you can keep them. I don't know if they would respond or not, but you could use twitter. A lot of artists do respond to people on twitter.

keep it up

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2012
Check at Laterna book store. They're located on Oko Awo close, opposite Eko L'OMeridien, Victoria Island.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by betty009(f): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2012
betty009:

I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

HMMM I SMELL SCAM!

WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE YOUR COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS OLODO!
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by tpia5: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
But first, i will give each man a try

only man again?
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by tpia5: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2012
^open a new thread either here or in music section. You people have started abi?
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Ceorhemz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chuksxp: Hello guys,

Do you have any idea of where I could get worship music albums by Hillsong. Specially these albums:

Mighty To Save
United We Stand
This is Our God
Saviour King
Faith, Hope, Love

Thanks for the help.
please we need to talk, i need some Godly counsel. How can i get in touch. Facebook, twiter, number anyone. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Chuksxp: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ceorhemz: please we need to talk, i need some Godly counsel. How can i get in touch. Facebook, twiter, number anyone. Thanks

Hey, I just tried to send you a pm.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Ceorhemz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
My email ad is Ceorhemz2013@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by Anas09: 2:04am On Jan 28, 2015
The site is www.mp3skull.com. Type in hillsongs they will all appear. And its free.
Re: Where Can I Get Worship Albums By Hillsong? by flex04(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2018
Docjay487:
These albums, no idea but songs from them (and/the artiste); I got them from beemp3.com, airmp3.com, mp3skull, mp3raid etc. Just try any of those search engines.
You might like those of: shout praises kids and psalty kids as well.

finally!!! tnx

(1) (Reply)

How Did Isaac Reap A Hundred Fold In Famine? / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet / The Forces Of Yahweh Against Mother Earth Millions Of Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.