Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,855 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Uk Visa Renewal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Renewal (1895 Views)

How Long Does Uk Visa Renewal Take? / Uk Visa Renewal/nigerian Passport Renewal / Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Renewal by olainukan4: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
Good day my people,

I want to renew my UK family visit visa, when I first got my 6mths visa, on the visa application filled, where they write how long have stayed on the address, I don't know what I filled on the form and the photocopy I have shows that I leave it blank.

I need advice what do you think I should do? can I fill it when applying for my 2yrs visa or I should leave it blank. How many months statement of account can I submit for the renewal?

Ola.
Re: Uk Visa Renewal by olainukan4: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
Justwise and co,

I am still waiting for your response for my question.
Re: Uk Visa Renewal by Vicjustice: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Uk Visa Renewal by footreja: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2012
@Vicjustice, pls i have a turkish tourist visa but i could nt go because i had a project at work which did nt enable me to. The visa will expire next week. Can i go to there embassy to reapply as i will be free to go by march. I hope they will give me a new one or will they accept my claims as my company promise to give me a letter to that effect.
Re: Uk Visa Renewal by Vicjustice: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2012
footreja:

@Vicjustice, pls i have a turkish tourist visa but i could nt go because i had a project at work which did nt enable me to. The visa will expire next week. Can i go to there embassy to reapply as i will be free to go by march. I hope they will give me a new one or will they accept my claims as my company promise to give me a letter to that effect.
Do not bother to use the visa, it's not wise to travel with a visa that is so closed to its expiring date, you may be refused entry with such visa.
The fear that a visa applicant is desperate to leave the country is the concern of every visa officer, but for someone (like yourself) who had a visa and never used it, that fear is eliminated. Now, the fact that you didn't use your visa is a plus to you, you wouldn't have any problem applying for another one; it would be issued to you with relative ease.
Re: Uk Visa Renewal by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2012
Vicjustice:

Do not bother to use the visa, it's not wise to travel with a visa that is so closed to its expiring date, you may be refused entry with such visa.
The fear that a visa applicant is desperate to leave the country is the concern of every visa officer, but for someone (like yourself) who had a visa and never used it, that fear is eliminated. Now, the fact that you didn't use your visa is a plus to you, you wouldn't have any problem applying for another one; it would be issued to you with relative ease.

@op pls Give write a good self explanatory letter why you could not make use of the visa/ trip. Despite the fact that you were issued a visa and u cld not travel does not automatically mean you will be granted another. Go with all necessary documentation needed and kip ur fingers crossed, visa officer are very funny sometimes. Ciao
Re: Uk Visa Renewal by olainukan4: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
Any response, Pls,
Re: Uk Visa Renewal by footreja: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2012
ok thanks vicjustice and ogugua. Ur advice noted.

(1) (Reply)

Photos:Welcome To Port Harcourt,A City Full Of Beauty / Planning On Moving To Ghana. / Relocating To Bahrain: How Do I Relocate To Bahrain? I Want To Japa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.