Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please Don't Tell My Nepa Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Don't Tell My Nepa Friend (833 Views)

If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) / Rivers Supreme Court Judgement: Wike's Supporters, Please Don't Celebrate Again / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Tell My Nepa Friend by Truequest(m): 5:53am On Feb 11, 2012
Let this discussion be between me (the writer) and you (the reader) please don’t tell my NEPA friend! Don’t tell him that I giggled when he told me that they were on strike for the past two weeks. Please don’t tell him that we enjoyed the public power supply during that period like never before.

Dear friend this is no joke, in the area where I work, I had called my ‘NEPA’ friend to resolve issues about the bill they sent to us the previous month. There is a feeling among myself and other colleagues that we were over charged. So I had called him earlier to lodge a complaint, which he promised that they’ll look into.

Two weeks after we spoke I called him again, just to ensure that, the matter was resolved once and for all. That was when he jolted me, he said you should have reminded me before we went on strike and we would have resolved it before the strike. He further said that, they were just resuming.

Dazed, I wondered, strike? So these people had been on strike! Could that explain the steady power supply we had been enjoying the past two weeks?

more,

http://africanquarters.com/index.php/europe/60-please-dont-tell-my-nepa-friend.html

(1) (Reply)

Time For Jungle Justice On Corruption / Aregbesola Tricked Pastor Adeboye To Osun State For His Image Laundry / Nnorom Warns All Nigerian To Stop Flying Air Nigeria, Blame Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.