Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

South Africa Visitor's Visa Obtained - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Visitor's Visa Obtained (1658 Views)

How Do I Renewal/extension My South Africa Visitor Visa? / Canadian Deputy High Commission - Trv - Visitor Visa / Uk Visitor's Visa ( First Timers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Visitor's Visa Obtained by enuose: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
Please house am going to south Africa next month with a visitor's visa,Can i work in S.A with the visitor's visa ?If there is any way i can do it please can someone enlighten me please for God sake
Re: South Africa Visitor's Visa Obtained by frank94(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2012
@endorse,Hw did you Get d visitng visa,I want 2 do dsame,
Re: South Africa Visitor's Visa Obtained by alfablondy: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ op you are not allowed to work with visitor or holiday visa In SA.
Re: South Africa Visitor's Visa Obtained by OmoTier1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
enuose:

Please house am going to south Africa next month with a visitor's visa,Can i work in S.A with the visitor's visa ?If there is any way i can do it please can someone enlighten me please for God sake
Not being rude yea, but I think if you were given visas for the purpose of visit as claimed by you, then stick to it by visiting only and do not add to the list of those who give Nigeria a bad name!

If you desire to work in South Africa, there is a work route visas albeit very strict and demanding process, but that should not stop you from going through a legitimate route.

We all have a part to play in redeeming our soiled image as a nation, and it begins with little things such as you not wanting to cheat the system of another soverign nation state who have willing granted you a visas on TRUST on the purpose of visiting as claimed by you.

Cheers!
Re: South Africa Visitor's Visa Obtained by rashypep(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
Confirm, how u dem go give u visit visa and u wan convert am to work visa, no give 9ja bad names abeg ooo, i was at SA 3months ago, just for hols, so pls do dsame,
Re: South Africa Visitor's Visa Obtained by henrychubayo: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2012
I think that the first thing u should know is that is good to respect the status of ur visa. It will help u in further application for visa to any country. Also, there are no work for foreigners in sa because most of the home boys don't have work doing. The govt have stop any work to be giving to foreigners since their are so much unemployed youths in sa. The only work available is professional ones like doctors, lawyers, nurses. Or better if a company in nigeria transfers u to sa, u can work. Don't even think of obtaining work permit because the rules are very very hard for foreigners. Some of them are, deposit of 6000 rands for repatriation fees, advertisement for atleast one month in local newspaper for locals to apply. If no local applied after one month, the company can hire u but its very difficult not to see ppl who wil apply. Assessment of ur credentials which takes one month, agreement wit employer to meet certain condition which employer wil not since they want to explot you and take you money. Its very difficult. Also, there is no work for u without a work permit. Its difficult to face this challenges here

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sue Turkish Airline For A Missing Luggage? / Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. / This Also Happens In America (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.