Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigeria Immigration At At Murtala Muhammed Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Immigration At At Murtala Muhammed Airport (1647 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration At At Murtala Muhammed Airport by jadekunle: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hello Nigerians
i wonder when our so called great Nation Nigeria will be free from Bulling, bulling from the Police the Lastman the Nurses and the Doctors at the Hospitals. this time arround is from the Gaint Nigeria Immigration at the Murtala Muhammed Airport.

I never find it in the constitution of our Nation that any Nigerians traveling from Nigeria should be disclose the Money avaliabe to them before they can allowed travelling, just view days ago at the Airport the Immgrations stop some people travelling to South Africa on a short holiday and ask them to show the money avaliable to them . some show their money while others have thiers on thier bank cards, still the immigration did not allow them to travel telling them to go and bring $1000 that they will need on the holiday before they can travel and all thier passport where retained from them until they comes and show that they have $1000 on them .

after going tru all this stress and then finaly came back with the money $1000 , the immigration still hold the passport for no reason, why is all this happen in our country ..... this will never happen in Ghana or any other Africa countries at all but only in Nigeria .... this is A Big Bulling and it most Stop now. the controlar of the Immigration at this time is the one doing all this and hie name is SHINA OGUNJOBI pls this guy shold not go away with this kind of behaviou at all ....

let all Nigerians Stand up and fight for our freedom from this Bulling....... this happen to someone close to me , you never know it may be your turn tomorow ... [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

I Need Travel Advice From Adamawa State To Cameroon. / My First Time On A Plane / How Do I Get A China Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.