Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

True Life Story! Hahahaha - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / True Life Story! Hahahaha (2779 Views)

Corper Of The Year.. Hahahaha(with Pics) / New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha / Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by sutoboy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
abi o ti join projan ni!
Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by skales(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
La ye

Ko to be se angry
Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by bunmioguns(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue toba tun ma join nko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by sutoboy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
o join tiiiii!
Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by skales(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
Abi o

He's our property

Stamp and sealed
Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
why does every one want a celebrity in around him! cool

han han han han! angry

make una give me small breathing space na! u this paparazzis. . . .mtchewww!
don't kill urself for my sake na! i knw its not easy, but, at least give me time to
consider both gangs! tongue i no dey join useless group! grin

*swaggerz out*
cool
Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
Akpos, who was 19 years old, was buying an expensive bracelet, to surprise his girlfriend on Valentine's Day, at a very smart jeweller's shop at Enerhen junction.

The jeweller inquired, 'Would you like your girlfriend's name engraved on it?'

Akpos thought for a moment, grinned, then answered, 'No, instead engrave "To my one and only love".'
The jeweller smiled and said, 'Yes, sir; how very romantic of you.'

Akpos retorted with a glint in his eye, 'Not exactly romantic, but very practical. This way, if we break up, I can use it again!'

grin grin grin

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

A Chinese man married an Igbo woman and they had a child together. Two months later the child passed on; at the funeral a family member of the Igbo woman kept sobbing, crying saying "I knew it, I knew it" So a family elder took her aside and asked her "what she knew" she replied, "CHINESE PRODUCT DON'T LAST!"

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

One morning Emma woke up with a start. Her husband Jim asked what was the matter, she told him, "I just had a dream that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"

"You'll know tonight," Jim said.

That evening, Jim home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, Emma opened it - only to find a book entitled "The meaning of dreams"  grin
Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by sutoboy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
no dey giv us copy and paste joor
Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2012
Ayodele says to himself, “I left school at 15 but what have I to lose? So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian to leave. 498 candidates left the room.

Ayodele says to himself, “I do not speak Serb-Croatian but what do I have to lose? So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said, “Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serb-Croatian, so I’d like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.

Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other candidate and says “Wahala dey o!”.

The other candidate answers “Oga, na wa o!”

Bill Gates “You are both hired”.

Don’t you just love Nigerians. Any day, anytime, anywhere, they never give up. So don’t give up, u will lose nothing by trying more

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Conversation between a couple,

Husband: honey,lets play hide and
seek

Wife: no,last year we did it and I could not find u until february 15th,

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: True Life Story! Hahahaha by skales(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2012
Where is the joke?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Obama On 4 Different Hairstyles...which Is Your Best Look? / When An Abakaliki Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (pic) / If U Wont Laff Dnt Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.