Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Need Help And Advice On Starting Risk Managment/private Security Company Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help And Advice On Starting Risk Managment/private Security Company Nigeria (1633 Views)

Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / Tips On Starting A Small Scale Supermarket / Starting A Security Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help And Advice On Starting Risk Managment/private Security Company Nigeria by 2RgR(m): 1:20am On Feb 14, 2012
Hey everybody, right now I am in the process of starting a private/security/risk management company in Nigeria.  I have a very large account that will be active in the next three months, and will be going on for a very long time.  There are things I am not clear on and would possibly like a partner in this.  I'm a veteran and currently living in the US, I'm looking for serious people with serious connections,  Thanks
Re: Need Help And Advice On Starting Risk Managment/private Security Company Nigeria by DonSegmond(m): 2:47am On Feb 15, 2012
You really seem to be lacking data. If you don't have partners in Naija, how are you going to execute? You really need to be on the ground yourself and collecting data and planning. No one can give you a solid advice especially over the internet. With the culture of people in Naija, even if you are there, you can't trust what they say as people their don't sell data, everything they tell you will be with their own vested interested intertwined. With that said, best of luck. Take whatever you think your expense will be right now, and double or triple it.
Re: Need Help And Advice On Starting Risk Managment/private Security Company Nigeria by DAPMAN601: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2012
Sir,i have had safety training,i was also trained by shell petroleum development co. on Job hazard analysis,Risk assesment matrix,Hazard control,and also have knowledge of project management.If this skills are of use to u contact-dapman601@hotmail.co.uk,08093063613
Re: Need Help And Advice On Starting Risk Managment/private Security Company Nigeria by rescuepastor(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
I HAVE A BROTHER WHO IS INTO THIS TOO, IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO CONVINCE HIM THEN HE CAN PARTNER WITH YOU, CALL HIM +2347065137751, HE IS BASED IN ABUJA. GOOGLE 'rescue multilinks webs' and contact him, let me know the progress of your discussion about this.

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just / Do You Have Shea Butter For Urgent Export? / How Am Making More Than $10 For Just 20mins Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.