Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Letter From Spille Oil & Gas Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Letter From Spille Oil & Gas Services (949 Views)

Bella Oil And Gas Services Limited / Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services / Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Spille Oil & Gas Services by petty2033(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
hello,
all and sundry, i just want everybody to contribute to this issue:
i just received a letter from SPILLE OIL AND GAS SERVICES for a training and interview. however, they demanded N950 naira from each candidate to supplement the program from what they said and that the money should be paid to GUARANTY TRUST BANK,ACCOUNT NAME:SPILLE OIL AND GAS SERVICES and ACCOUNT N0: 5016365514110,
from the address they gave:PLOT 101 AMADI CREEK,TRANS-AMADI INDUSTRIAL LAY OUT ,PO.OBOX 11175, PORTHARCOURT,RIVERS STATE.
please, i want all compatriates and alll faithful nigerians to verify this information critically, i would equally suggest that we should start like this: those that are close to the all mentioned address should go verify and communicate the house, those that are working in GTB should equally look at the account NO
Re: Letter From Spille Oil & Gas Services by awa(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2007
They are here again oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Letter From Spille Oil & Gas Services by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2007
Its plain SCAM sad

(1) (Reply)

Guiness :retail Devlopment Manager / How Do I Get My Share Certificate / Zenith Job With A Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.