Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865170 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10047) (10048) (10049) (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:18am On Apr 30, 2021
GloryIsaac:

No one blamed De Gea ffs.. did you read the follow up posts?

DDG shouldn’t have been mentioned at all. Calling him out on that goal is the same as blaming him.

We can’t be calling Henderson’s name every time DDG concedes a goal.
Henderson is not Super Man. Himself dey concede goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:27am On Apr 30, 2021
afrodoc:

DDG shouldn’t have been mentioned at all. Calling him out on that goal is the same as blaming him.

We can’t be calling Henderson’s name every time DDG concedes a goal.
Henderson is not Super Man. Himself dey concede goal.

Is Henderson even better than DDG at the moment? I doubt it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:28am On Apr 30, 2021
grin

Oh Boy......... 50 Pages gone! When did we enter page 10,000 sef?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:36am On Apr 30, 2021
Oasis007:

Is Henderson even better than DDG at the moment? I doubt it.

He is better for this team. We shouldn’t have 2 slow CBs that don’t have recovery pace and a GK that refuses to come off the goal line at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:40am On Apr 30, 2021
afrodoc:

He is better for this team. We shouldn’t have 2 slow CBs that don’t have recovery pace and a GK that refuses to come off the goal line at the same time.

Well as a Sweeper, he's not doing bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:59am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Roma isn't vastly inferior though, we might not like them[McFred] but they get the job done most often than not. Would you have preferred Matic as a lone DM tonight, if it backfired you'll still call Ole clueless.

What I'm yet to understand is how abusing someone translates to demanding he wins trophies.
Anything but McFred against inferior opponents...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:19am On Apr 30, 2021
The ministry is progressing... Thanks to the foundation behind. angry angry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2021
olabode89:

You are way too intelligent for some of this gaffes.

Ole didn't make tactical changes or bring on any player after half time and the team came back to blow away Roma. How come you praise the players for positive outcomes and berate Ole for negatives.

Was it Ole that told Fred to not read the run of Mhki for the second goal or Shaw that allowed Dzeko to bully and get in front of him for that same goal. Was it Ole that told Pogba to raise his hands when trying to prevent a cross in the box??
But you're blaming the players here...If your position was right, no coach would be fired because it's the players that take to the field or do you think Chris Wilder prepares his team to lose games?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2021
Morning everyone... A quick Stat to Kickstart your weekend cheesy

[Steve Bartram] In 302 games from Moyes to Mourinho, Man United scored 5+ goals in a game twice. In 144 games under Solskjaer, it’s now happened nine times.

AGENDA.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2021
chidexxy007:

"He's got the foundation behind him"

Wonder whom/what Ole was referring there cheesy
The infamous McFred. Though we can do better than both of them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

This is the summary of it, one even said that the oleinners will now show if we mistakenly edge it by a penalty or deflected goal.

Like how will you want your team to loose to prove a point?
I like the fact that you're now scared of quoting me directly...Comprehension should be taught here because some of you struggle to grasp simple things...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2021
GloryIsaac:

True, but it’s better winning from the onset rather than the usual comebacks.

Roma got overconfident and began playing a high line after scoring lucky goals.
People never learn lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

How una dey drink more than a Bottle of Beer sef. Where una dey store am for Body?
Vomit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2021
BARAJ92:
You expect him to start Van de beek that has not prove himself to be worthy. Ole does not trust Mcfred that much, hence both of them were duly bench throughout end of last season when they could have added fresh leg, even at the beginning of this season, both of them were bench. It was only after the bad start to the season, he gave them the opportunity and since then our result improve.
Nope it wasn't that Ole didn't trust them much. People suggested/insisted that he doesn't need them and they were not good enough. It wasn't until he almost lost out on everything before he got his sense back. If he follow some of our mouth here, we will be in a much worse situation by now

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2021
elampiro:

Don't mind them. The agenda people no know ball.

Illimitable has been limited tonight.
Bars grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2021
elampiro:

People don't see how much Fred and McTominay are doing in that midfield which helps the defence and allows our forwards to focus on attack
Pogba on free role because of those two. People that don't know ball. If you're not now scoring, no matter what you do, you're probably not good enough cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2021
BikeMan:
Oh yayyyy! You won the 7th team in Italy, you should easily dispatch Madrid.
You want us to do your work for you? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Lana1:
Winning trophy is important but having Pogba in this team is importanter.
wow I didn't see the goals. great play from PP.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Morning everyone... A quick Stat to Kickstart your weekend cheesy

[Steve Bartram] In 302 games from Moyes to Mourinho, Man United scored 5+ goals in a game twice. In 144 games under Solskjaer, it’s now happened nine times.

AGENDA.

cheesy grin grin
But na inshallah tactiks nau!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
I like the fact that you're now scared of quoting me directly...Comprehension should be taught here because some of you struggle to grasp simple things...
Scared to quote you?

No bro, I can't keep up with your childish emotions, its better I let you be.

Try and work on them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2021
eph12:

Pogba on free role because of those two. People that don't know ball. If you're not now scoring, no matter what you do, you're probably not good enough cheesy
This is the summary of pogba's new position, but rashford is suffering from this Sha.

Is there no way pogba can be shifted to the right in this same role with rashy on the left?, Wetin you think?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2021
Expert17:

How far?

Cc Illimitable

grin grin
I repeat Alabi naim confuss pass for here cheesy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
elrony:
Omo....who be all these guys? lipsrsealed

cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2021
This thread funny pass circus..

Win.. Wahala

We no win o.. World War..

Draw.. Commotion

Mehnnn that Illimitable guy is Coogar.

Anyways, I am happy we've got a leg into the finals.

Whatever agenda anyone has.. No concern me at all. Na why I noh dhey kukuma comment for here. Me noh get strength nii.

At the end of day, OGS doesn't get a trophy for this club.. They should sack him ASAP. No need for favouritism.

Right, I am enjoying his football.. Better than Mou's, but ain't downplaying Mou's time with us.. He tried.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy grin grin
But na inshallah tactiks nau!!!! cheesy
Just Simple Taktiks, Vibes and Inshallah.

wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

This is the summary of pogba's new position, but rashford is suffering from this Sha.

Is there no way pogba can be shifted to the right in this same role with rashy on the left?, Wetin you think?

Rashford ain't in form right now.

An inform Rashy can cause damage from any of the wings.. That's it.

Tbf.. Pogba even plays better as a LM/LW than Rashy and Martial.

He orchestrated and also was pivotal to the goals we scored yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2021
afrodoc:

Isn’t this the same thing I referred to yesterday?

A simple decision to rush out after the defence lapsed could have turned things in our favor, even if it doesn’t, at least he tried.

This in no way insinuates that he’s at fault for the goal. It simply means that an attempt should be made when the defence lapses (which they’ll still do).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2021
ChristineC:
wow I didn't see the goals. great play from PP.
I told you guys his best position is free role upfront/ LM, he limited as a CM because his off ball movement/pressing is not great.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2021
TrebleChamp:
I repeat Alabi naim confuss pass for here cheesy...
The peniiis man, how are you doing?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Pogba’s best position is on the left, this thing has been talked about since 2017.

By left, I mean LCM (free role).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

Rashford ain't in form right now.

An inform Rashy can cause damage from any of the wings.. That's it.

Tbf.. Pogba even plays better as a LM/LW than Rashy and Martial.

He orchestrated and also was pivotal to the goals we scored yesterday.
Rashy is a cut in winger(inverted forward), he strives when he cuts in with his right foot.

I agree with what you have said though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Expert17:
Calm down guys

Winning semi-final is not progress

WTF does this statement even mean angry angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10047) (10048) (10049) (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: delkuf(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.