Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864099 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10048) (10049) (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) (10054) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2021
A serious question - What is the difference between how they complained Mou treated Pogba, Shaw and Martial to how Ole Gollum is treating Donny Van De Beek? I'm annoyed by how Ole is treating Donny.

People say that Mourinho suppress players but I think Ole is destroying Donny. Useless man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2021
nitrogen:
grin grin cheesy grin grin

E don be for this thread. Una don enter one chance!
I just dey scroll pass fast

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Pogba’s best position is on the left, this thing has been talked about since 2017.

By left, I mean LCM (free role).
I know brotherly, but my black Ronaldo dey suffer am no

Didn't notice him in yesterday's match.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Just heard that Tottenham are going for ERIK TEN HAAG

So, who go replace Ole like this

Massimilliano I guess angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Joezinho:
A serious question - What is the difference between how they complained Mou treated Pogba, Shaw and Martial to how Ole Gollum is treating Donny Van De Beek? I'm annoyed by how Ole is treating Donny.

People say that Mourinho suppress players but I think Ole is destroying Donny. Useless man
Na the new agenda be this now?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Joezinho:

Not to side ole or anything

Pogba was one of our best player
Shaw was openly criticize
Martial deserve him own Sha

For Donny, I will give ole till next season, if he keeps treating Donny like this, then Donny will have to leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Just heard that Tottenham are going for ERIK TEN HAAG

So, who go replace Ole like this

Massimilliano I guess angry
God forbid !!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
WTF does this statement even mean angry angry angry

Hope you won't go emotional if I engage you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
WTF does this statement even mean angry angry angry
Expert17 no sabi ball before na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Scared to quote you?

No bro, I can't keep up with your childish emotions, its better I let you be.

Try and work on them.
You are very funny, you complain about Ole during games but when others do, you feel right to troll them...Does it make any sense to you? I have seen folks who act like they love Ole more than themselves abuse him when he gets it wrong especially after we were dumped out of the UCL, does it make them haters? No!

Manchester United fans from time past come here to drop their opinions during games and most of it is in line with how we are performing during the said game. It's only now where we have some of you who will come here to say people who voiced out their displeasure of our play during any stage of the game is a hater...Like how exactly? Do you guys want these board to be deserted during our matches only for us to come back after the game? Now, tell me who is childish between honest fans and those who are too scared to drop their opinions for fear of what others will say?

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

I know brotherly, but my black Ronaldo dey suffer am no

Didn't notice him in yesterday's match.

It actually should make things easier for him, as defenders will have to focus on dealing with Pogba and Luke Shaw, which gives him chance to run in behind.

What our attackers really need is good movement off the ball, that’s what has helped Cavani so far despite his age.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Expert17 no sabi ball before na cheesy

grin grin

Winning trophies is not progress na, so wtf is semi-finals grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Expert17:

Hope you won't go emotional if I engage you?
Hope you won’t disappear as usual?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
You are very funny, you complain about Ole during games but when others do, you feel right to troll them...Does it make any sense to you? I have seen folks who act like they love Ole more than themselves abuse him when he gets it wrong especially after we were dumped out of the UCL, does it make them haters? No!

Manchester United fans from time past come here to drop their opinions during games and most of it is in line with how we are performing during the said game. It's only now where we have some of you who will come here to say people who voiced out their displeasure of our play during any stage of the game is a hater...Like how exactly? Do you guys want these board to be deserted during our matches only for us to come back after the game? Now, tell me who is childish between honest fans and those who are too scared to drop their opinions for fear of what others will say?
See why I don't want to engage you, you got childish emotions fam.

Is this how complain looks like to you?

patrickmuf:
Your coach is clueless...
patrickmuf:
They'll come and tell you we are second on the log...
patrickmuf:
His fans are waiting silently to come online once we turn things around prolly through a Penalty or a lucky deflection forgetting that we were piss poor throughout.

And then you turn around and said

patrickmuf:
This is what we want from Manchester United...

I see some so called fans who sat out when we were losing only to pop up when we are winning, y'all jokers...
Some childish shiit if you ask me.

Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2021
Europa league is now considered as a major trophy by OleInners cheesy

Wonderful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin

Winning trophies is not progress na, so wtf is semi-finals grin
Did we win?

If so does that mean semifinals is progress contradicting what you said ?

You just no know ball cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Peace.
No you didn't just do that cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2021
GloryIsaac:

It actually should make things easier for him, as defenders will have to focus on dealing with Pogba and Luke Shaw, which gives him chance to run in behind.

What our attackers really need is good movement off the ball, that’s what has helped Cavani so far despite his age.
Yeah that is one major thing, but rashy hard finds the target with his left foot, and when he is on the right wing, he tends to cut to the left foot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Hope you won’t disappear as usual?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enjoy yourself.

Just imagine what this thread would look like without OLESexuals and OLEOuters...fvcking dry/boring.

grin so agenda must continue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Expert17:
Europa league is now considered as a major trophy by OleInners cheesy

Wonderful

Quote me with your full chest cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Quote me with your full chest cheesy grin grin

I dey fear bro grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
No you didn't just do that cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have to put him straight, he has created the me against them already in his mind and he is still complaining when it plays out.

Some childish shiit. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Expert17:

Enjoy yourself.

Just imagine what this thread would look like without OLESexuals and OLEOuters...fvcking dry/boring.

Some of us just enjoy the agenda part, others have taken it personal cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2021
elrony:

You have a tipper as CB grin

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Joezinho:

Yorupa league is a major european Cup? grin cheesy
grin it is a Major European Trophy whether you like am or not grin and mind you we've made it past the semi finals, we don progressgrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2021
Expert17:

Enjoy yourself.

Ok bro, let agenda continue cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Peace.
You want me to dig out your post where you and other Ole fans called him stupid, clueless and all sort of names? All that is reactionary and it's expected...We were losing 1vs 2 in a semi final and you expect me to keep my cool especially after after recent failures in semi finals? Reason am na!

I understand you are still pained after our last exchange here but that's behind me, move on...

Do you see anyone disparaging Ole here after the game? I think not. So, does that not tell you that it's all about performance for the fans? Go to Twitter and check the reaction after that first half and you'd see it's only normal, even Bruno's post that was shared here tells you the players know that was a terrible first half result one that might have seen many fans turn off their TVs...

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2021
That was just a Normal win yesterday..

E dey pain me say na Yoruba league we dey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2021
patrickmuf:
You want me to dig out your post where you and other Ole fans called him stupid, clueless and all sort of names? All that is reactionary and it's expected...We were losing 1vs 2 in a semi final and you expect me to keep my cool especially after after recent failures in semi finals? Reason am na!

I understand you are still pained after our last exchange here but that's behind me, move on...

Do you see anyone disparaging Ole here after the game? I think not. So, does that not tell you that it's all about performance for the fans? Go to Twitter and check the reaction after that first half and you'd see it's only normal, even Bruno's post that was shared here tells you the players know that was a terrible first half result one that might have seen many fans turn off their TVs...
Okay, if you say so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2021
Joezinho:

There’s no mental assault.
He doesn’t make him feel unwelcome
He doesn’t cuss him out in pressers
He doesn’t call him a virus in front of his team mates

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Exonerate1(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Morning everyone... A quick Stat to Kickstart your weekend cheesy

[Steve Bartram] In 302 games from Moyes to Mourinho, Man United scored 5+ goals in a game twice. In 144 games under Solskjaer, it’s now happened nine times.

AGENDA.

Give him the contract extension. #OLEIN cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Exonerate1:

Give him the contract extension. #OLEIN cool
Oga na agenda be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10048) (10049) (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) (10054) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.