Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862588 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10049) (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) (10054) (10055) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Isn’t this the same thing I referred to yesterday?

A simple decision to rush out after the defence lapsed could have turned things in our favor, even if it doesn’t, at least he tried.

This in no way insinuates that he’s at fault for the goal. It simply means that an attempt should be made when the defence lapses (which they’ll still do).

It is all about context and perception. You should not just come and mention DDG when you have not first mentioned, one by one, the 4 or 5 people who were culpable for that goal.

I believe Henderson should be No1 but I can see why a DDG fan would be unhappy with someone mentioning him when the real mistakes were made by others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

I know brotherly, but my black Ronaldo dey suffer am no

Didn't notice him in yesterday's match.

Rashford is injured. Your Amaka was a great player for us but sometimes his brain dey touch.

Rashford that has been playing half game and limping off for the past few weeks. He hasn’t even been training fully.

That is the guy Amaka started in a crucial game and to make matters worse he started him on the RW where he often struggled even when fit.

The guy should be rested for the next few weeks. He could not even outrun those slow Roma defenders yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Lana1:
Winning trophy is important but having Pogba in this team is importanter.
Dablord did very well here, credit to him and the rest of the team. I may finally get to celebrate a trophy this season....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Someone should please give hensbrain some accolades. He has been repeating the same thing since yesterday but you guys are ignoring him.

Please give him his accolades. He paid his dues.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2021
afrodoc:

Rashford is injured. Your Amaka was a great player for us but sometimes his brain dey touch.

Rashford that has been playing half game and limping off for the past few weeks. He hasn’t even been training fully.

That is the guy Amaka started in a crucial game and to make matters worse he started him on the RW where he often struggled even when fit.

The guy should be rested for the next few weeks. He could not even outrun those slow Roma defenders yesterday.
I don't know why he keeps starting him.

Make the boy rest small na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Dablord did very well here, credit to him and the rest of the team. I may finally get to celebrate a trophy this season....
But no credit to ole? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2021
afrodoc:
Someone should please give hensbrain some accolades. He has been repeating the same thing since yesterday but you guys are ignoring him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Him post got lost in the wilderness of the dragging yesterday

Hensben cheers cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Morning everyone... A quick Stat to Kickstart your weekend cheesy

[Steve Bartram] In 302 games from Moyes to Mourinho, Man United scored 5+ goals in a game twice. In 144 games under Solskjaer, it’s now happened nine times.

AGENDA.
On your marks. Get Set. Agend.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2021
I'm not trying to agend but I heard Granada beat Barca at Camp Nou yesterday.

E be things.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2021
Lana1:
On your marks. Get Set. Agend.
cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2021
afrodoc:

grin grin
Omo. I'm actually impressed.
Guys here have learnt the sacred art of jump and pass. Dem ignore am into non-existence. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:

E be things.

That league hard this season oh. Everywhere just choke
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2021
afrodoc:

Doc, I’ve been getting shocked whenever I touch metal surfaces from door handles to television, or when I’m about opening my car, and some other random stuffs... it’s driving me crazy grin
Could there be a medical reason or it’s due to the weather?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Na the new agenda be this now?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's funny? Must everything be an agenda?

Are you alright?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:

E be things.
Sheffield sef beat una for house na
So e dey happen Them just wan show una say La liga no be farmers league this season

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2021
obainojazz:

Doc, I’ve been getting shocked whenever I touch metal surfaces from door handles to television, or when I’m about opening my car, and some other random stuffs... it’s driving me crazy grin
Could there be a medical reason or it’s due to the weather?

That one easy. You too dey tap current from all those Aussie girls. grin

It’s the weather. Cold and dry air in particular.

Try wearing leather-soled shoes, touching the glass window of the car before touching the metallic door, using a humidifier at home.

It just MIGHT help. If it doesn’t no wahala. Nothing go happen.

Lastly stop tapping current. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Lana1:
grin grin
Omo. I'm actually impressed.
Guys here have learnt the sacred art of jump and pass. Dem ignore am into non-existence. cheesy

grin

I can’t just stand and watch as you guys malign and calumniate my homie hensbrain like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2021
eph12:

Vomit?

grin

Dem dey vomit am?...... LMFAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Before they said Ole cannot get past semi final matches. Now that it is very likely he is getting to the finals, they change their talk to only the UCL and EPL is what are important. This is a proactive defence so that they can have something to hang on to keep their agenda going throughout the Summer holiday

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Joezinho:

What's funny? Must everything be an agenda?

Are you alright?
Na simple question I ask because it's very difficult nowadays to decipher agenda-less posts on this board. So don't blame me for asking.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2021
First goal: Pogba > Cavani > Bruno
Second goal: Pogba > Bruno >Cavani
Fourth goal: Shaw > Bruno > Pogba
Fifth goal: Pogba > Bruno > Wan Bissaka > Cavani
Sixth goal: Bruno > Cavani > Greenwood

Bruno, Cavani and Pogba are everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
I want this Europa league by fire by force sha. Great win yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sniper4real:
First goal: Pogba > Cavani > Bruno
Second goal: Pogba > Bruno >Cavani
Fourth goal: Shaw > Bruno > Pogba
Fifth goal: Pogba > Bruno > Wan Bissaka > Cavani
Sixth goal: Bruno > Cavani > Greenwood

Bruno, Cavani and Pogba are everywhere.
Need Rashford back to his best so that it can be Bruno, Cavani(if he stays), Pogba and Rashford.

Having those 4 causing problems will be too much for any team to handle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
elampiro:
Before they said Ole cannot get past semi final matches. Now that it is very likely he is getting to the finals, they change their talk to only the UCL and EPL is important. This is a proactive defence so that they can have something to hang on to keep their agenda going throughout the Summer holiday
Baba die this talk, na it dey bring wahala here...You have to read back a couple of pages to understand why some folks said that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lana1:
Need Rashford back to his best so that it can be Bruno, Cavani(if he stays), Pogba and Rashford.

Had it been Rashy was on song yesterday, Roma defenders for cry blood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
handelex:
Had it been Rashy was on song yesterday, Roma defenders for cry blood.
I swear. If Rashford can get fully fit and we solve our RW issues we go too make sense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eleshin(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Botfuss:
I want this Europa league by fire by force sha. Great win yesterday.
We need that trophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lana1:

But not on form be like blessing in disguise for Pogba Sha. Now it's glaring that Pogba's best possible is that left side.

With Rashford fit, will he be willing to play RW?

Selection problem for Ole tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

But no credit to ole? cheesy
Is Ole not part of " the rest of the team"?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Dem dey vomit am?...... LMFAO!
We dey force the vomit out that year so we can drink more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sniper4real:

But not on form be like blessing in disguise for Pogba Sha. Now it's glaring that Pogba's best possible is that left side.

With Rashford fit, will he be willing to play RW?

Selection problem for Ole tho
This is why we need a DM so we can stop using FredTominay

A good DM playing behind Pogba & Bruno and Pogba will still get to play on the left side of the midfield while Rashgord gets to keep playing LW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10049) (10050) (10051) (10052) (10053) (10054) (10055) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, Ijustwantto and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.