Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8743457 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tobiboss(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
PietroRico: take him and bring ronaldo smiley
ronaldo stays, we'll give you guys bale plus kroos, valencia is definitely better than all your other wingers currently, just out of form, remember the 2011 season, BEAST
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rafael is a RB don ... Quote me and ah'll leh yhu know whats'up ... As for dailey blind ... that guy is a gem ... Herrera, Di Maria (Mmuahh to that N*gga) Rojo, blackett ... everyone did well .... I just need Vp to step up his game .... Mehn dis is what we've yearning for aeons .... I can't actually recall last we played like this? Someone remind me .... Jeeez ! see fluid passing ... As for Adnan, it seems he doesn't want to come up rather he need some benching ... Coogar, Chai you saw that right? Now by January we shall have ourselves some decent CM & Experienced CB ... then we'll do harms to 'em rivals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
tobiboss: ronaldo stays, we'll give you guys bale plus kroos, valencia is definitely better than all your other wingers currently, just out of form, remember the 2011 season, BEAST
Qe don't need Bale .... Give us Kroos and take Valencia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
tobiboss: ronaldo stays, we'll give you guys bale plus kroos, valencia is definitely better than all your other wingers currently, just out of form, remember the 2011 season, BEAST

We know Valencia is shyte. You don't have to rub it in our faces with the unnecessary sarcasm. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Danhumprey: And your wish/heart desire was granted!grin

Up Man.United!cool
4get bro wink
Am a genius grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Rafael is a RB don ... Quote me and ah'll leh yhu know whats'up ... As for dailey blind ... that guy is a gem ... Herrera, Di Maria (Mmuahh to that N*gga) Rojo, blackett ... everyone did well .... I just need Vp to step up his game .... Mehn dis is what we've yearning for aeons .... I can't actually recall last we played like this? Someone remind me .... Jeeez ! see fluid passing ... As for Adnan, it seems he doesn't want to come up rather he need some benching ... Coogar, Chai you saw that right? Now by January we shall have ourselves some decent CM & Experienced CB ... then we'll do harms to 'em rivals

daley blind - 107/112 passes, 96% pass accuracy. he held that midfield today in a silent manner....but very very impressive!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Great match, the standouts for me were Di Maria, Herrera, Rafael, Blind, Blackett, Rojo, Evans and Rooney. RvP and Valencia were awful IMO, Adnan was being selfish. Falcao needs to gel with the team.

We still have a shaky defense, sort that out, bring on Strootman and we'll be complete. cheesy #GGMU

...and, LvG, stick to Four man defense.. his normal 3-5-2 would see Traore and Vargas causing problems.

Hope we kick from this..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Good game overall..janujaz though needs not to be selfish or else
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Brisingr(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dadehmola:

We know Valencia is shyte. You don't have to rub it in our faces with the unnecessary sarcasm. undecided
Na he looked great that season.
Predictability,that na Valencia problem
I swear, how Arjen gets away with the same move evry facking time i'll never know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dadehmola:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

daley blind - 107/112 passes, 96% pass accuracy. he held that midfield today in a silent manner....but very very impressive!
Bru if we can be consistent against oda teams in the next 3-5 games .... then we sure gonna be there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tobiboss(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Qe don't need Bale .... Give us Kroos and take Valencia
wulda been a done deal if i were perez, with him, ronaldo and bale, our counter attacking is gona be swift...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Brisingr:
Na he looked great that season.
Predictability,that na Valencia problem

I'd rather concern myself with his form within the past 2-3years. If we wan dey reason past glory, Chelsea would still be waiting for toress to recapture his form at Liverpool.

As we speak, Valencia is one of the worst players in England.

Brisingr:

I swear, how Arjen gets away with the same move evry facking time i'll never know

Are you by any chance comparing the limited Valencia to robben?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Former Manchester United and
England defender Rio Ferdinand has
called John Terry out for acting like an idiot in the race row 3 years ago that involved Ferdinand’s brother
Anton.
Ferdinand, in his autobiography,
said, “For me the biggest idiot will
always be John Terry.

As England captain and my centre-back partner he could have saved everyone a lot of pain by admitting immediately he used the word in the heat of the moment, but was no racist.
I think that’s probably what happened and what the truth is. Anton and I would’ve accepted that – instead he never gave us a chance. That was the betrayal. He tried to run away from what he had done.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Brisingr(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dadehmola:

I'd rather concern myself with his form within the past 2-3years. If we wan dey reason past glory, Chelsea would still be waiting for toress to recapture his form at Liverpool.

As we speak, Valencia is one of the worst players in England.

Are you by any chance comparing the limited Valencia to robben?
I wouldn't dare
my point is that all defender knows Robben moves everytime and still can't stop him.
Unlike our Valencia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tobiboss(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dadehmola:

valencia shyte?? You must be joking right, a player that'll start in any other epl team bar city and chelsea, whether you like it or not, he's among man u's top 5 best players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Bru if we can be consistent against oda teams in the next 3-5 games .... then we sure gonna be there

louis van gaal has no excuse now - we don't play again until next sunday while our so called rivals have to play in europe & probably be jet-lagged or fatigued with few injuries to add to the package.

louis has the edge, we just need to keep everyone fit & bring smalling/carrick back asap. i don't trust johnny evans - he's the most experienced in that defence & he's the most useless as of now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tobiboss(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Let van gaal just give valencia 30league games in a row, if i hear he won't pick his best form again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Its only QPR but a few thoughts.

Rafael - So good to see him back. We absolutely need to keep him fit like Evra was for like 5 years.As important as all the new signings.
Di Maria - Just good to see a world class do his thing like world class players do really.
Blind - Comfortable midfielder very much in the Carrick at his best mould.
Rojo - Good debut. fairly solid and composed. still not sure what this means for Luke Shaw though. I like Shaw but I guess we really should have not bought him and spent that money on a top class CB. tell will tell I guess.
Herrera - Good overall performance. worked hard. Pass and move player. Not many long balls which I liked about him. He'll get better and he'll need to for our ambitions.
RVP - I'm a little worried about him. I have a feeling he's going to lose his spot to Falcao.
Rooney - thought he did ok.He'll need to step it up though but he got a goal today which always helps.
Januzaj - Yep he should have passed there but I think we'll need to be patient with this kid. The talent is there but now we can afford to be patient since he doesnt have to start regularly yet.
Blackett - He looks so composed. made a silly error but that was definitely due to lack of experience. He has impressed though and will be unlucky to be dropped when everyone is fit. I always thought the other Keane would be the one to step up but Blackett has definitely taken his spot.

Also, did we field the most left footed players in a starting lineup ever? 6 left footed players I think?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
tobiboss: valencia shyte?? You must be joking right, a player that'll start in any other epl team bar city and chelsea, whether you like it or not, he's among man u's top 5 best players

Stop puffing on whatever it is you are smoking bro. If care isn't taken, it would send you to the streets!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

louis van gaal has no excuse now - we don't play again until next sunday while our so called rivals have to play in europe & probably be jet-lagged or fatigued with few injuries to add to the package.

louis has the edge, we just need to keep everyone fit & bring smalling/carrick back asap. i don't trust johnny evans - he's the most experienced in that defence & he's the most useless as of now.
Will want Carrick back but where do you put him in today's line-up?,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Real Madrid Fans be like embarassed --- Real Madrid's loss tongue is Manchester United's Gain... grin

Real Madrid fans be like... grin grin grin --- Where is Perez? angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
tobiboss: Let van gaal just give valencia 30league games in a row, if i hear he won't pick his best form again

valencia has no brain....
after doing well to beat his man during the game, he then went on to pass the ball to a QPR player without any pressure on him. strikers were waiting in the box & antonio gave the ball away.

i hope he gets loaned out to madrid.

chrisley024: Will want Carrick back but where do you put him in today's line-up?,

i doubt carrick will get into this team again - he's too slow for what van gaal requires unless we play blind as a left back & we use the double-pivot of carrick & herrera.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
tobiboss: Let van gaal just give valencia 30league games in a row, if i hear he won't pick his best form again
Carry this your Valencia go one side abeg or make a bid for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
tobiboss: valencia shyte?? You must be joking right, a player that'll start in any other epl team bar city and chelsea, whether you like it or not, he's among man u's top 5 best players

huh??! is this sacarsm or what? that outrageous claim can resurrect a dead man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

valencia has no brain....
after doing well to beat his man during the game, he then went on to pass the ball to a QPR player without any pressure on him. strikers were waiting in the box & antonio gave the ball away.

i hope he gets loaned out to madrid.

i doubt carrick will get into this team again - he's too slow for what van gaal requires unless we play blind as a left back & we use the double-pivot of carrick & herrera.

Blind understands that role so well in terms of positioning,continuity of play,angled passing e.t.c Just like Carrick but he does things quicker than Carrick.
My concern with Blind is his strength and body balance.He looks a bit lightweight and was shrugged off easily a few times.
I guess Blind will carry out his duties more by interceptions and positioning.
However we still need one more DM in January,preferably a physical type.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
LVG: ""This is special because it is also the birthday of my wife. I have already given her a present but she said the biggest present shall be the victory. We give it to her."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

#Word .... Loud it bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
afrodoc2:
Blind understands that role so well in terms of positioning,continuity of play,angled passing e.t.c Just like Carrick but he does things quicker than Carrick.
My concern with Blind is his strength and body balance.He looks a bit lightweight and was shrugged off easily a few times.

i am sure the physios would be working on that in the coming weeks. the PL is a physical league, players in that position have to be physically immense....

I guess Blind will carry out his duties more by interceptions and positioning.
However we still need one more DM in January,preferably a physical type.

we have to get strootman in january. maybe vidal next summer when we move the remaining deadwoods out of the club. all the new signings did well - i can't wait to see the performance of uncle shaw. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is the best passing performance i can recall from a Manchester United side. team pass accuracy of 91 percent!
Things are looking better especially in midfield.
But we should not get too carried away,QPR are a very very poor side......much still needs to be done
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Blackett may eventually bench some f*cktards if he gains more experience and confidence .... I luh him .... I'm wait'n for city & chelsea like xeriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.