Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792249 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10138) (10139) (10140) (10141) (10142) (10143) (10144) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
handelex:
Last seen was February.

I am still here.. sad

This is my other account(s)

I swallow my L embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
Manchester United Loses Myprotein £200m Training Kit Deal Over Fans Protest

Mehnnn!! I don't support this

https://cdn.footyheadlines.com/amp/1396618141502602637?m=0&GpWTX=Dh3HD&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2021
Official and confirmed: Edinson Cavani has signed his contract extension with Man United. #MUFC

“Here I felt the confidence of the manager. I’ve not yet been able to play in front of the Old Trafford crowd and that is something that I cannot wait to do”. #Cavani

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2021
“From the very first moment that I arrived, I felt the confidence of the manager. As a player, this belief gives you the perfect opportunity to play your best football and I want to thank him for that.

“I have been touched with how much the supporters have wanted me to stay, and I will give everything to bring them happiness and joy with my performances on the field. I’ve not yet been able to play in front of the Old Trafford crowd and that is something that I cannot wait to do.”

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2021
handelex:
But nawa, some folks here really started an agenda because of Lingard sad sad sad

E shock you? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2021
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer added: “I said when Edinson signed, that he would bring energy, power and leadership to this group and I haven’t been proved wrong, he has been everything I thought he would be and more.

“As coaches, we knew about his goalscoring record. However, it is his personality that has brought so much to this squad, he has a winning mentality and has an unequivocal attitude to everything he does.

“Edinson is one of the last to leave the training ground and sets the tone for the upcoming youngsters with his approach to his profession every single day. I have always wanted him to stay and experience the way our fans will respond to him as a player, and this means he will hopefully get that opportunity.”

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2021
The Telegraph's apology to Ole after all their unwarranted, negative press about him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2021
Club sponsor Melitta Coffee want to pull out of their partnership with Manchester United and are currently in talks with the club to do so. They are unhappy due to the boycotting of their company and the bad press. #MUFC [@IdMjones]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:29pm On May 10, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
The Telegraph's apology to Ole after all their unwarranted, negative press about him.

Where’s the apology? grin cheesy

The author is most likely a fan of Chelsea, Man City or Liverpool. He knows Ole will never win a league title and he wants him around for a long long time while his club packs the shiny titles.

Who gives a shit about how happy or how DNA-fulfilled United’s recruitment are. The main objective of playing in any competition in sports is to win a title.

Until Ole does that, he’s a failure.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2021
Illimitable:

United bought Daniel James and paid a loan fee for Ighalo(in January), they could have lumped all those money together to get an elite centre half(Koulibaly).

Now we have an £80m inferior defender that needs another £60m partner to function. It’s the definition of penny wise, pound foolish.

Never ever buy an inferior product, you would spend more servicing the inferior product than getting an authentic one.
I didn't know Koulibaly was going to play the whole field himself. We should just buy Koulibaly and all our problems are gone. One would think Napoli has the best defense in Europe

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:48pm On May 10, 2021
As far as football is concern, year in year out when it comes to record, Jose Felix dos santos mourinho will always be 1 step ahead..

Ole Gollum is lucky Tuchel didn't come early, by now he would have been dragging Ole's Man Utd in 3rd.

The thing is Ole's Man Utd had done nothing better than Mou's Man Utd... At least until Europa final...

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:04pm On May 10, 2021
eph12:

I didn't know Koulibaly was going to play the whole field himself. We should just buy Koulibaly and all our problems are gone. One would think Napoli has the best defense in Europe

So what have we done to Ighalo and James? How many times have they featured?

Ighalo is gone.
James is almost extinct.
Maguire is shit and he needs another £60m asset playing next to him to function.

Van Dijk didn’t play the whole defence himself but see how his arrival at Anfield transformed them from also-rans to title contenders.

Koulibaly is a leader. Lindelof, Bailly and the rest would have learnt a shitload from him by now. You get elite players not only because of what they offer but what they can teach the younger players.

You have Maguire now, bought for £80m. The defence has deteriorated under him. There’s one error in every game United play either from him or his fellow defenders. Lindelof hasn’t improved since 2018. Tuanzebe’s fortune has reversed.

Penny wise, pound foolish.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2021
Illimitable:

So what have we done to Ighalo and James? How many times have they featured?

Ighalo is gone.
James is almost extinct.
Maguire is shit and he needs another £60m asset playing next to him to function.

Van Dijk didn’t play the whole defence himself but see how his arrival at Anfield transformed them from also-rans to title contenders.

Koulibaly is a leader. Lindelof, Bailly and the rest would have learnt a shitload from him by now. You get elite players not only because of what they offer but what they can teach the younger players.

You have Maguire now, bought for £80m. The defence has deteriorated under him. There’s one error in every game United play either from him or his fellow defenders. Lindelof hasn’t improved since 2018. Tuanzebe’s fortune has reversed.

Penny wise, pound foolish.
In VVD absence, LFC still have one of the best defense in the Europe. Their attackers have let them down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2021
cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2021
Ice cold Martial must learn from EC7 and at all costs must become hot fire Martial.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 10, 2021
Martial- Ice cold

Lindelof- Ice man

2 yeye players sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 10, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

I am still here.. sad

This is my other account(s)

I swallow my L embarassed
Weldone bro.. cheesy

I happily swallowed my own L no time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 10, 2021
afrodoc:

E shock you? grin
Sometimes one don't know here whether something is serious or just agenda-driven.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:38pm On May 10, 2021
eph12:

In VVD absence, LFC still have one of the best defense in the Europe. Their attackers have let them down

In VVD’s absence, LFC are 6th. They are trophyless and they have conceded more league goals than Maguire’s defence. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2021
handelex:
Weldone bro.. cheesy

I happily swallowed my own L no time.

No need for shalaye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2021
We have to get Sancho in the summer. We need to get him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2021
benji93:
Don't tell us this shit. But well I know your ilk. You will always find a way to blame or praise someone. I would appreciate it if you can apply the same level of laxity in your criticism of Ole. Did i hear you say Tuchel achieved all he could with that team? After getting kicked out of the champions league at the knock out stage by Ole the PE teacher? O now Neymar is not a serious player? Seriously? A player of that level? Perhaps Ole should even be praised for doing this much with this team. Perhaps you could say our players are not serious too? Or not talented enough? That excuse fair? That's my problem with you especially. You keep jumping from one place to another without cleaning your shit. grin. I put it to you, stay one place make thunder locate you. grin
Lol this one don turn beef...

Online haters sure do exist...I am not a PSG fan so I can say whatever but if Poch was coach of Manchester United, you'd be sure I'd go hard on him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2021
Illimitable:

In VVD’s absence, LFC are 6th. They are trophyless and they have conceded more league goals than Maguire’s defence. grin cheesy
Okay compare Maguire's defense with Koulibaly's defense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2021
cool

With love from Milan.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2021
izzou:

How you managed to squeeze Ole into his comment should be studied as a 3 unit course in Federal Universities

grin
Na one of the people wey my opinion (s) dey affect...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:18pm On May 10, 2021
eph12:

Okay compare Maguire's defense with Koulibaly's defense

Maguire is shit.

Don’t even mention him next to Koulibaly in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:27pm On May 10, 2021
Hannibal golazooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 7:46pm On May 10, 2021
Beef? @patricmuf i am having fun picking out your one-sided criticism. grin. You did not address the point man. Suggesting that Tuchel did his best with that team on one hand, but Ole hasn't done anything worthy of genuine praise with this team, further mentioning the unseriousness of Neymar in the light of your defence is the very definition of one-sidedness. That's pure hating. That was a blunder by you. Admit it and move on. Don't be a typical Nigerian. Agidi ti poju. cheesy grin. The long and short of it is that, stick to one principle if you don't want to be labeled a hater. Stop doing baibai like lantern. Stop behaving like high IQ man. I respect you a lot. grin
patrickmuf:
Lol this one don turn beef...

Online haters sure do exist...I am not a PSG fan so I can say whatever but if Poch was coach of Manchester United, you'd be sure I'd go hard on him...

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
Club sponsor Melitta Coffee want to pull out of their partnership with Manchester United and are currently in talks with the club to do so. They are unhappy due to the boycotting of their company and the bad press. #MUFC [@IdMjones]

All of them should pull out, shey there won’t be any funds for player acquisitions, and fans will come back to complain that we did not spend in the summer.

Ooooiiiiinnnn!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 10, 2021
nitrogen:

All of them should pull out, shey there won’t be any funds for player acquisitions, and fans will come back to complain that we did not spend in the summer.

Ooooiiiiinnnn!
Honestly, it's still the club that will suffer it, no funds for transfers and player acquisition. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2021
nitrogen:

Ooooiiiiinnnn!

Go to twitter and see how fans are happy that they want to pullout.

Smh

Is this not Ment case?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:08pm On May 10, 2021
benji93:
Beef. @patricmuf i am having fun picking out your one-sided criticism. grin. You did not address the point man. Suggesting that Tuchel did his best with that team on one hand, but Ole hasn't done anything worthy of genuine praise with this team, further mentioning the unseriousness of Neymar in the light of your defence is the very definition of one-sidedness. That's pure hating. That was a blunder by you. Admit it and move on. Don't be a typical Nigerian. Agidi ti poju. cheesy grin. The long and short of it is that, stick to one principle if you don't want to be labeled a hater. Stop doing baibai like lantern. Stop behaving like high IQ man. I respect you a lot. grin
cheesy cheesy
Not nice cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10138) (10139) (10140) (10141) (10142) (10143) (10144) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.