Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864708 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10141) (10142) (10143) (10144) (10145) (10146) (10147) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Media indirectly begging for McFred to be replaced grin

Not media brov..

Sergio Amara, is an insider (Man Utd).. Follow him on Twitter. The guy is fucking good. He gives Utd news before Fab even tweets 'em. He's reliable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 11, 2021
afrodoc:

Lol i don't think this about McFred. That Gravenberch looks like a potential problem down the line. His style is similar to Pogba's.

They mentioned his favorite position being the deepest midfielder in a triangle, then go on to shower Ndidi accolades on him.

Why does he seem like a potentially bad investment? Attitude? Style of play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 11, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

Not media brov..

Sergio Amara, is an insider (Man Utd).. Follow him on Twitter. The guy is fucking good. He gives Utd news before Fab even tweets 'em. He's reliable.

Oh okay. Just that every transfer window, some headlines usually seem like they’re earnestly hoping that the club does something about a gaping issue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2021
afrodoc:

When it comes to Amaka some people abjure logic and sound reasoning. Serie A is not EPL.

The fact that Sanchez, Darmian and Ashley Young are in that picture should be enough cause for pause.

Those players were already dropping disaster class even before Amaka came so I don’t understand what the fuss is about.

That is how they were hyping Smalling until we faced him and our forwards dragged him all over the place like an Ileya ram.

League that the immobile Immobile is one of their most dynamic strikers. Talking about Dortmund, Immobile the Serie A legend is the only Dortmund striker to flop badly in the last decade.
He flopped in Bundesliga and flopped in La Liga only to come back and tear 29 league goals and 36 league goals in Serie A.

That league is a joke. Congrats to our ex-players for dominating that farmer’s league but the club made the right decision to offload them. We don’t play in a farmer’s league.

Human being bad! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2021
Woodward have been allowed to leave this summer if he finds a replacement.

United is currently considering two options:

External hiring. Van der Sar is on top of the list and Ole have supported this decision.

Internal hiring. Promote Richard Arnold as new CEO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Oh okay. Just that every transfer window, some headlines usually seem like they’re earnestly hoping that the club does something about a gaping issue.

It's not reported anywhere else..

I understand what you mean.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2021
GloryIsaac:

They mentioned his favorite position being the deepest midfielder in a triangle, then go on to shower Ndidi accolades on him.

Why does he seem like a potentially bad investment? Attitude? Style of play?

He is an 8 not a 6. He is a CM/B2B and not a CDM. He is more like Pogba (in style not quality) than Ndidi. Physically he has the tools to get to the top but we all know it requires more than just talent.

Why do you think he would be a bad investment?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2021
Leaked #MUFC starting lineup vs Leicester tonight:

De Gea, Williams, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Telles, Matic, van de Beek, Mata, Amad, Greenwood, Elanga

[@JoeLyonsJourno]

Ole won't try this undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

De Gea, Williams, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Telles, Matic, van de Beek, Mata, Amad, Greenwood, Elanga

[@JoeLyonsJourno]

Klopp go curse ole o grin

Because we are basically giving Leicester the game at the expense of Liverpool entering top 4 grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 11, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

[@JoeLyonsJourno]

I wish this is true but Ole is old school, he won't undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2021
Ole will field his starting eleven.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:26pm On May 11, 2021
KingAlabi:
Player of the year vote is on!!

As much as I love Bruno, Shaw gets my vote for shaw grin
it's hard to see beyond Bruno for the award.
Shaw's done well too, but the spring in the step of this team since the addition of one man cannot be measured in gold.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2021
handelex:
I wish this is true but Ole is old school, he won't undecided

It is a a very probable line up. Both Amad and Elanga did not play for the Under-23s yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:28pm On May 11, 2021
afrodoc:

It doesn’t work like that. We are trying develop footballers and build careers while some of those clubs are trying to develop bricklayers and destroy careers. Our players need to get used to playing football not hacking.

The onus is on the coaches to protest and on the club to make a formal complaint. The quality of officiating at that level is criminal though. The boy needs to be sent on loan or promoted. The only thing he can acquire from 1 more season there is a career ending injury.
well someone also pointed out that it's a relatively younger team for the competition they play. perhaps it does more good than harm for their development.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 4:32pm On May 11, 2021
ChristineC:
Shaw's done well too, but the spring in the step of this team since the addition of one man cannot be measured in gold.
I think Shaw has been the most consistent all season.
For me I think he's our best player for this campaign.
He's matured beyond all doubt,his positioning has been great and going forward He's a lot different from where he was last year.
Rarely makes any rash tackles and has become solid.
I guess all it took was a move for Telles for him to step his game up a notch.
I remember how fans were screaming for us to get Reguillon.
How times have changed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:34pm On May 11, 2021
Karleb:
never happening
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:40pm On May 11, 2021
hoopLA:

I think Shaw has been the most consistent all season.
For me I think he's our best player for this campaign.
He's matured beyond all doubt,his positioning has been great and going forward He's a lot different from where he was last year.
Rarely makes any rash tackles and has become solid.
I guess all it took was a move for Telles for him to step his game up a notch.
I remember how fans were screaming for us to get Reguillon.
How times have changed.
I can't argue with non of that.
however, I still think Bruno is fan favorite. the numbers on Bruno as well is massive for his position.
I saw some defensive stats of Bruno this season and I find it incredible how hard he works. when you fuse it to his attacking numbers, one can put up a strong argument that he has been consistent as well on both ends of the pitch.
anyways, it's Bruno or Shaw at the end of the day and nobody will begrudge it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2021
afrodoc:

It is a a very probable line up. Both Amad and Elanga did not play for the Under-23s yesterday.
It's probable but I doubt it. Amad and Elanga might get some minutes in the 2nd half but if Ole starts that lineup I'll be very very surprised.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2021
handelex:
It's probable but I doubt it. Amad and Elanga might get some minutes in the 2nd half but if Ole starts that lineup I'll be very very surprised.

Fair point. Is Daniel James injured?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:00pm On May 11, 2021
ChristineC:
Bruno's level was expected this season

But was that the same for Shaw cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2021
grin

Lineup

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:01pm On May 11, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

[@JoeLyonsJourno]

And he did it cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:02pm On May 11, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Lineup
Rest!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

Rest!! cheesy

cheesy

Be ready to be entertained.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:04pm On May 11, 2021
Karleb:
Take your L bro cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2021
afrodoc:

Fair point. Is Daniel James injured?
Probably but the club has kept it quiet. Some folks on reddit said he's injured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2021
afrodoc:

He is an 8 not a 6. He is a CM/B2B and not a CDM. He is more like Pogba (in style not quality) than Ndidi. Physically he has the tools to get to the top but we all know it requires more than just talent.

Why do you think he would be a bad investment?

Oh, I don’t follow the player in question, just seen his name pop up a few times in discussions.

I presume Pogba will be here for next season at least. So focus should rather be on a RW and a CDM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 11, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Lineup
Omo shocked

We have a game in our hand folks grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
Woodward have been allowed to leave this summer if he finds a replacement.

United is currently considering two options:

External hiring. Van der Sar is on top of the list and Ole have supported this decision.

Internal hiring. Promote Richard Arnold as new CEO.

VDS please. Man’s doing well at Ajax.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:08pm On May 11, 2021
Sniper4real:
Who go con partner Lindelof against Liverpool bayii
cheesy cheesy

Bailly na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 11, 2021
handelex:

Are you now surprised? grin

No wonder United’s odds is high. No staking this time before Tuanzebe go score own goal grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10141) (10142) (10143) (10144) (10145) (10146) (10147) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.