Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8690583 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

you can add david silva to that list too.....
exactly! Also I can't remember the last time Robin assisted a goal. He has become uncomfortably shifty in the box when he tries to move the ball to his left boot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar: pub quiz.......

if we have to sell one of rooney, RVP, falcao or mata.......who would you sell & why?
Hmmmm! This is tricky. I'm not sure which of the 4 I will like to be sold.
-Rooney is our captain and with the board in place,it will be difficult for him to be sold. I will have like that Rooney be sold,but I don't think that's a good idea. He still has somethings to offer and with our new star signings,we could be seeing the best of him this season. Though at times,he blows hot and cold and that's frustrating and annoying. But he's still good.

-RVP is good to be kept! Come on guys! It's too early to write him off just yet after a few games. IMO,he is still good and should be kept. With more games,he will improve.

-Falcao: it's too early to decide about Falcao. He hasn't prove himself and his fitness yet. He was just signed not too long ago,so we should give him time before we start concluding as to whether he is fit to be retained or sold. Remember,he is with us on a TEMPORARY basis(a season-long loan) with option of full buy-out.

-Mata: Mata is our ideal number 8 and I don't think we should sell him yet. He still has somethings to offered. There have been rumours linking him to Juventus in exchange for Vidal. Vidal's fitness is a doubt and it will be foolishness to sell a fit player like Mata for an unfit player like Vidal. Don't get me wrong. Vidal is good,but he should sort out his fitness issue first. If we can't get him,we could get Strootman.

There have been rumours linking Nigel De Jong with Man.United,but he has opted to play still he retire at AC Milan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
leggo: exactly! Also I can't remember the last time Robin assisted a goal. He has become uncomfortably shifty in the box when he tries to move the ball to his left boot

you mean robin van persie?

ElFenomeno1:
RVP is finished!

at least he won a league title with us. if he had remained with you lots, there woulda been nothing to retire with.

JayKayMaybachz: Mata ain't going no where.. LVG has said that Mata is one of those he'll build his new squad with

since mata moved to old trafford in late january, he has contributed more league goals/assists than oscar, hazard, willian, ozil, david silva, thomas muller & arjen robben.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:
at least he won a league title with us. if he had remained with you lots, there woulda been nothing to retire with.

Whatever! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Whatever! cheesy

nice to see you have recovered from the brutal assräpe you suffered from immobile grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

yeah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
leggo: yeah

he needs games!
holland's success in that world cup was a pain in the neck for us. it was the sole reason our transfer window almost became a disaster....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bia Manure Fans, When Una Go Play Una Champions League Match Biko? 2moro Or Next? #lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Bia Manure Fans, When Una Go Play Una Champions League Match Biko? 2moro Or Next? #lol

don't worry - by december, your team would be dumped out of the competition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

since mata moved to old trafford in late january, he has contributed more league goals/assists than oscar, hazard, willian, ozil, david silva, thomas muller & arjen robben.
The bitter truth.... shocked) and he's the unsung hero( Spaniard) ... To say the truth i luh dah dude
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Bia Manure Fans, When Una Go Play Una Champions League Match Biko? 2moro Or Next? #lol
Run outta here kiddo... We aint got time for shiite a'ss douche bag lyke yhu.... take a dive, punk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tobiboss(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arsenal fans trolling man u fans, this is interesting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

nice to see you have recovered from the brutal assräpe you suffered from immobile grin
shocked shocked shocked Wicked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
tobiboss: Arsenal fans trolling man u fans, this is interesting
Hmmmmm.....See A'ssnal ooo shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: The bitter truth.... shocked) and he's the unsung hero( Spaniard) ... To say the truth i luh dah dude

whatever mata lacks in physicality, he compensates for it with his goal/assist contribution. every player cannot be makelele.....letting creative players do destructive job is one of the many problems of football in this century.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Run outta here kiddo... We aint got time for shiite a'ss douche bag lyke yhu.... take a dive, punk
I Would Av Given You The Ryt Reply You Deserve But I 4give Coz 2day's Ma Birthday.

coogar:

don't worry - by december, your team would be dumped out of the competition.
Coogar! I'm An Eyimba's Fan, So I Don't Know What You Talking Abt!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

whatever mata lacks in physicality, he compensates for it with his goal/assist contribution. every player cannot be makelele.....letting creative players doing destructive job is one of the many problems of football in this century.
That's why we have a team.... Not only players will be bulldozers.... yhu ll have flexible and agile sort of players.... Its a combo.... then the team gets a balance..... Yhu can't a makelele type all through.... Then they'll become rugby players... and the ain't gonna be no creativity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: That's why we have a team.... Not only players will be bulldozers.... yhu ll have flexible and agile sort of players.... Its a combo.... then the team gets a balance..... Yhu can't a makelele type all through.... Then they'll become rugby players... and the ain't gonna be no creativity

i agree with you.....
there has to be a balance......chelsea fans seem to think they made the right decision selling mata to us. he's better than any midfielder they have currently apart from general fabregas.

oscar, hazard & willian are the microcosm of what mata is.

YoungDaNaval: I Would Av Given You The Ryt Reply You Deserve But I 4give Coz 2day's Ma Birthday.

you are a gooner!!!
my investigation revealed you have been supporting arsenal since 1989. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

i agree with you.....
there has to be a balance......chelsea fans seem to think they made the right decision selling mata to us. he's better than any midfielder they have currently apart from general fabregas.

oscar, hazard & willian are the microcosm of what mata is. (/quote)That's it bro .... and the dude so loves United.... He thinks United, Sings united.... That's the spirit.... Unlike phat boi... Whose concern ia money

you are a gooner!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: I Would Av Given You The Ryt Reply You Deserve But I 4give Coz 2day's Ma Birthday.

Douchebag....what are you doing here ? Will you vamoose ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arsenal are looking at the free-transfer market in a bid to ease their defensive problems. Former Everton defender Joseph Yobo, 34, and ex-West Brom centre-back Diego Lugano, 33, are among the players they have discussed. The Gunners are also plotting to re-sign their former midfielder Lassana Diarra, 29, who is a free agent after leaving Lokomotiv Moscow.

Arsenal should please help Joseph Yobo get a job grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by makkitush: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

bro,u are high.pass me that weed of yours.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

i agree with you.....

oscar, hazard & willian are the microcosm of what mata is.

you are a gooner!!!
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
makkitush: bro,u are high.pass me that weed of yours.
men lie, women lie... Numbers don't!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
leggo: men lie, women lie... Numbers don't!

he probably doesn't understand the sentence. english might be his 4th language. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Goal.com editors are sick! grin like Aguero's "I can win golden boot at WC", they've left Carzola's "Arsenal can win EPL or UCL" on their mobile homepage for months..

They really have a knack for sticking impossible predictions there..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
SetrakusRa: Goal.com editors are sick! grin like Aguero's "I can win golden boot at WC", they've left Carzola's "Arsenal can win EPL or UCL" on their mobile homepage for months..

They really have a knack for sticking impossible predictions there..
Those ghuys dhey drink raw lipton tea

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:04am On Sep 19, 2014
Dear Brethren (United Faithfuls),
This is confidential so keep it to yourself, but
things are not always what they seem. Danny
boy has gone behind enemy lines on a secret
mission to sabotage Arsenal’s season. Danny
is not working for them, he’s working for us!
He’s our man at the Emirates.
It is all part of van Gaal’s cunning plan to get
United back into the top four. Unfortunately to
avoid too much scrutiny, Danny had to be sold
rather than loaned. The brave little lad knew
there was no coming back. He’s made the
ultimate sacrifice. So far he has done
brilliantly, said all the right things about
dreaming of being a gooner, played well
enough in his games not to arouse too much
suspicion but not too well so as to aid the
enemy.
Come the end of the season and United is
victorious in its top four quest, we will
remember the lad from Longsight and drink to
him in a toast, no matter how posthumous
that might be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Dear Brethren (United Faithfuls),
This is confidential so keep it to yourself, but
things are not always what they seem. Danny
boy has gone behind enemy lines on a secret
mission to sabotage Arsenal’s season. Danny
is not working for them, he’s working for us!
He’s our man at the Emirates.
It is all part of van Gaal’s cunning plan to get
United back into the top four. Unfortunately to
avoid too much scrutiny, Danny had to be sold
rather than loaned. The brave little lad knew
there was no coming back. He’s made the
ultimate sacrifice. So far he has done
brilliantly, said all the right things about
dreaming of being a gooner, played well
enough in his games not to arouse too much
suspicion but not too well so as to aid the
enemy.
Come the end of the season and United is
victorious in its top four quest, we will
remember the lad from Longsight and drink to
him in a toast, no matter how posthumous
that might be.

Well said
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 2:27am On Sep 19, 2014
Keky: Those gloating at Welbeck, has the 'World Class' Van Persie scored any goal this season?

Van persie case get as e be! embarassed --- the guy just go off-form since last season... tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 4:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Everton 4 - Wolfsburg 1

I hope Dayo is adding this to his database of Epl vs Bundesliga results!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.