Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8690744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2014
suxxman:

Well said
Thanks Sire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Everton 4 - Wolfsburg 1

I hope Dayo is adding this to his database of Epl vs Bundesliga results!
Yhu dhey mind that ogogoro nigga

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1910089/wenger-desperate-sign-joseph-yobo

Wenger bids for Yobo & Lugano... shocked grin

Not a joke... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Dear Brethren (United Faithfuls),
This is confidential so keep it to yourself, but
things are not always what they seem. Danny
boy has gone behind enemy lines on a secret
mission to sabotage Arsenal’s season. Danny
is not working for them, he’s working for us!
He’s our man at the Emirates.
It is all part of van Gaal’s cunning plan to get
United back into the top four. Unfortunately to
avoid too much scrutiny, Danny had to be sold
rather than loaned. The brave little lad knew
there was no coming back. He’s made the
ultimate sacrifice. So far he has done
brilliantly, said all the right things about
dreaming of being a gooner, played well
enough in his games not to arouse too much
suspicion but not too well so as to aid the
enemy.
Come the end of the season and United is
victorious in its top four quest, we will
remember the lad from Longsight and drink to
him in a toast, no matter how posthumous
that might be.
They didn't pay for him at gun point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2014
chrisley024: They didn't pay for him at gun point.
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2014
coogar: pub quiz....... if we have to sell one of rooney, RVP, falcao or mata.......who would you sell & why?

Smart money is Falcao because it is just a loan deal and can easily be terminated.

Tough, but if it was up to me, I'd still go for Rooney... reason being, given that he is the 'face of MUFC', I don't think he is 'leading' or exerting himself well enough for me. Very long shot though!

I doubt if Mata is leaving anytime soon. LVG impressed me with the way he used Mata in the last game; most times he (Mata) was the one inside the opponents box like as if he was the #9.
Mata may not play that many games but I'm sure anytime LVG wants to innovate or try something 'unorthodox', he will call on Mata - this may well be the Spaniard's saving grace!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2014
Utd fanz, is this true?....shey ee don reach this stage?
I hope not ooooo....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Nairalandinfo: Utd fanz, is this true?....shey ee don reach this stage?
I hope not ooooo....

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairalandinfo: Utd fanz, is this true?....shey ee don reach this stage?
I hope not ooooo....
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Everton 4 - Wolfsburg 1

I hope Dayo is adding this to his database of Epl vs Bundesliga results!

4 games 2 wins 1 draw 1 loss

Do the maths
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
raumdeuter:

4 games 2 wins 1 draw 1 loss

Do the maths
Why are yhu this cloned?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Why are yhu this cloned?

Why are you this drunk?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Dear Brethren (United Faithfuls),
This is confidential so keep it to yourself, but
things are not always what they seem. Danny
boy has gone behind enemy lines on a secret
mission to sabotage Arsenal’s season. Danny
is not working for them, he’s working for us!
He’s our man at the Emirates.
It is all part of van Gaal’s cunning plan to get
United back into the top four. Unfortunately to
avoid too much scrutiny, Danny had to be sold
rather than loaned. The brave little lad knew
there was no coming back. He’s made the
ultimate sacrifice. So far he has done
brilliantly, said all the right things about
dreaming of being a gooner, played well
enough in his games not to arouse too much
suspicion but not too well so as to aid the
enemy.
Come the end of the season and United is
victorious in its top four quest, we will
remember the lad from Longsight and drink to
him in a toast, no matter how posthumous
that might be.
Smh 4 You.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Xup Manure Bitches? When Is The Date 4 Man United Vs Mk Don ==> Champions League Final Na?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
we will re-dedicate the next page to the king of foo.lishness, 1025. we have already honored him here before the nairaland crash, altho I don't know if he's reincarnated into that baboon that posted just before me... if he's not, then the awards may just be thrown open for voting from the house cuz obviously it will be a tight contest.

Thank Y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
raumdeuter:

Why are you this drunk?
Yhu look so cloned to me mehn!! get outta it..... Yhu so fixated into this German shi like a lab rat

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Smh 4 You.
Yhu ain't seen a thing yet.... Shake more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
SailorXY: we will re-dedicate the next page to the king of foo.lishness, 1025. we have already honored him here before the nairaland crash, altho I don't know if he's reincarnated into that baboon that posted just before me... if he's not, then the awards may just be thrown open for voting from the house cuz obviously it will be a tight contest.

Thank Y'all
Wicked..... grin .... Since yhu are on it already...... I'll make a befitting platinum plaque for the a'ss wipe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
coded01: https://www.nairaland.com/1910089/wenger-desperate-sign-joseph-yobo

Wenger bids for Yobo & Lugano... shocked grin

Not a joke... grin

Dont take every nonsense in the media for the gospel!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Dont take every nonsense in the media for the gospel!
Like yhu ghuys do...
.Yhu seee
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Yhu look so cloned to me mehn!! get outta it..... Yhu so fixated into this German shi like a lab rat

You sound like an illiterate. Are you representative of the average manure fan? It must suck being you anyway

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
raumdeuter:

You sound like an illiterate. Are you representative of the average manure fan? It must suck being you anyway

The irony

Buh that's none of my business

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
raumdeuter:

Mehn yhu'll so love being me
.... yhu are the definition of "Fvctard" .... Yhu reek of low self esteem.... Just get ya half baked being outta this thread.... Douchebag

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
dopeJemi:

The irony

Don't mind that p'ussy a'$$ nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Van Gaal on formation:
“I started with another system because of the quality of the players. Now we have bought quality players in and so you have to look at these qualities and then want to perform the philosophy that we have. Then you are coming out in this system, but that can change also. It is not a fixed solution.

“I have played that already in my first match at Ajax, where it was a law that we played 4-3-3. But I played 4-4-2 as trainer-coach of the second team because I saw it was more suitable for the quality of my players. That was 1998, a long time ago.”

Asked if van Persie and Falcao can play together:
“I don't think that Falcao interferes with van Persie or that he interferes with Falcao. Falcao is a very good striker, I already said that when he came here in his first press conference. Falcao is a good striker and I like Van Persie. Then we have Rooney, Januzaj and Wilson. We have 5 players for 2 positions. I don't think any player is fixed, only the captain has more privileges."

On Januzaj:
“He has to compete with very good players and that is the reason, you cannot put 15 players in the squad, only 11, and with this system he has to compete with a lot of very strong strikers. When we play 4-3-3, for example, then he should have maybe more chances. It is always dependable on the system that we play. When I have changed my system, he has played.”

On ever-presents in the starting XI:
"Blackett the surprising one but he's doing very well." I've been impressed!"

On The fans:
"The fans shall enjoy themselves watching the Reds' attacking style this season."

On Ronaldo:
"When it is possible, what I said with Falcao, players like Ronaldo give a lot extra to a team, but I don’t think Real Madrid shall sell him.

"It’s always a discussion in the papers and I don’t think the media shall buy Ronaldo."

On team news:
"I'm very happy you asked me that question! I only have six injuries now. Smalling is back."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Radamel Falcao is thrilled to be playing with Angel di Maria at Manchester United.

Falcao said: "When I was at Monaco, I tried to get him to join me there.

"He Di Maria is a key player, compliments are short in order to describe him. I know how much he can benefit a striker. He is going to be very helpful to me.

"We speak the same language, we are both south Americans. He is going to give an extra boost to Manchester United with his great talent."

[Source: Daily Star]

Angel Di Maria is keen to repay the faith shown in him by manager Louis van Gaal.

Di Maria scored and registered an assist in United's first win of the season against QPR on Sunday and says that the chance to work with the Red Devils boss was too good to turn down.

"Van Gaal was really important for me, in order to come here, he was one of the first people who spoke about bringing me here. The coach always has the last word about the players he wants.

"I am really grateful to him because, thanks to him, I am now playing for United.

"I keep trying to improve every day and for that reason I wanted to come here to United. I needed to change my life. I will try my best to play the right way. I will try my best every match and show my arrival at Old Trafford was worthy.

"Manchester United are trying to grow, we already know we didn't start the Premier League in the right way but those things always happen in football."

[Source: goal.com, Perform]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Former Manchester United striker Teddy Sheringham has questioned their signing policy.

Speaking to Ian Wright on his Absolute Radio show, Sheringham explained: "Again, they’ve got a lot of players in the same sort of area, don’t they?

"You’ve got the outstanding Falcao, Van Persie and Rooney but where do you fit all these players in. They are all very central players. I know Rooney has played out wide and a little bit deeper but he won’t want to do that will he? He wants to score his goals.

"So it’ll be interesting to see what happens on that front. It seemed to me that they needed a few more defenders rather than another big money signing up front.”

[Source: absoluteradio.co.uk]

Wayne Rooney was a very 'angry young man' when he joined the club, according to Rio Ferdinand.

Ferdinand, who joined QPR this summer after 12 years of loyal service at Old Trafford, is bringing out his autobiography 2sides‬ which lifts the lid on his time spent with the Red Devils.

Ferdinand said: "Wayne Rooney always struck me as a very angry young man, always arguing with people outside the training ground, especially on the phone.

"He seemed to fly into a rage about the smallest things and went through mobile phones like they were sweets.

"He’d smash phones up in frustration, throwing them on the concrete. I don’t know what happened but he did calm down."

[Source: The Sun, Express, Independent]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
elampiro: On team news:
"I'm very happy you asked me that question! I only have six injuries now. Smalling is back."
So maybe Young is back angry

Wish he could be exchanged for Jones lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
dopeJemi:

The irony

JayKayMaybachz: Mehn yhu'll so love being me
.... yhu are the definition of "Fvctard" .... Yhu reek of low self esteem.... Just get ya half baked being outta this thread.... Douchebag

Try get an education. slimeball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Yhu ain't seen a thing yet.... Shake more
What?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
raumdeuter:

Try get an education. slimeball
Seriously They Lack Both Formal and Informal Education!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
chrisley024: So maybe Young is back angry

Wish he could be exchanged for Jones lipsrsealed

nah, young isn't back. we still have 6 players injured - wilson, young, jones, carrick, lingard & fellaini.

arsenal are now leading the injury table with 7 players. we are joint second with everton & stoke. chelsea & sunderland are bottom with no single injured player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.