Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8761944 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (14161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rio playing awfully, they re going to get relegated
with Rio featuring each game. Sad but true.
Welbs did well based on his stats, but wasn`t
watching this match so can`t really rate his
performance. Was watching Deportivo – Real
and Chica scored two beautiful goals outside
the box. Really impressive strikes, never
knew he has that in him. Hopefully he can
keep going and raise his value. Still, if he
keeps scoring like that I would want him back
next season.
Can`t wait till tomorrow, expecting nothing
less than 3 points and another dominant
performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks to LvG, he enforced Woodward and
Glazers by EXPOSING the flaws in the squad
players for all to see. He never compromised
on 3-5-2 except second half Vs Swansea. He
bought RVP into picture slowly despite the
urgency due to results. He substituted Di Maria
with Anderson who isn’t even on bench
anymore. He rested whole first team players
Vs MK Dons and played players who already
knew they just have few days remaining at
united. That means they won’t have risked
injury or giving their all.
You see, it was deliberate approach of LvG.
Glazers were never going to losen their
pockets unless they were convinced of losing
much more money. Of Course, LvG didn’t want
to lose but he wanted to show the necessity
of HIS players. He wanted new dressing room
dynamics. His players who can give their all
for him. Not those players who would
complain about system and tactics and
conspire against him with Giggs as soon as
rough patch starts down the line.
So, it doesn’t mean LvG won’t have finished
into top 4 just with few new defenders in
place of Ferdinand and Vidic. Carrick was to
return.
It’s the experience, smartness and political
know-how of The Father of Modern football.
And………..that’s MAGIC!!
Anyway………for Goodison Gollum Moyes Cardiff
awaits in Championship or Newcastle. That’s
his level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Thanks to LvG, he enforced Woodward and
Glazers by EXPOSING the flaws in the squad
players for all to see. He never compromised
on 3-5-2 except second half Vs Swansea. He
bought RVP into picture slowly despite the
urgency due to results. He substituted Di Maria
with Anderson who isn’t even on bench
anymore. He rested whole first team players
Vs MK Dons and played players who already
knew they just have few days remaining at
united. That means they won’t have risked
injury or giving their all.
You see, it was deliberate approach of LvG.
Glazers were never going to losen their
pockets unless they were convinced of losing
much more money. Of Course, LvG didn’t want
to lose but he wanted to show the necessity
of HIS players. He wanted new dressing room
dynamics. His players who can give their all
for him. Not those players who would
complain about system and tactics and
conspire against him with Giggs as soon as
rough patch starts down the line.
So, it doesn’t mean LvG won’t have finished
into top 4 just with few new defenders in
place of Ferdinand and Vidic. Carrick was to
return.
It’s the experience, smartness and political
know-how of The Father of Modern football.
And………..that’s MAGIC!!
Anyway………for Goodison Gollum Moyes Cardiff
awaits in Championship or Newcastle. That’s
his level.

I'm hoping you dont believe that and just copied this from a parody website.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

You sef see me see trouble.

Should I take you seriously literate?

Squirell? Really? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Brisingr(m): 3:38am On Sep 21, 2014
how great is Utd ?
we are probably
The only team that sells it superstars and still maintain the same high standard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2014
I may be watching Chelshit for the first time this season grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Guys good morning..What ur prefer formation against Leciester today?

Mine is
-----------------De Gae--------------------Rafael---Evans----Blackett-----Rojo
Blind
Herrera Di maria
Mata
Falcao Rooney
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Odunharry: Guys good morning..What ur prefer formation against Leciester today?

Mine is
De Gae
Rafael Evans Blackett Rojo
Blind
Herrera Di maria
Mata
Falcao Rooney
Falcao to start ahead of Vanpersie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Odunharry: Guys good morning..What ur prefer formation against Leciester today?

Mine is
-----------------De Gae--------------------
Rafael---Evans----Blackett-----Rojo
Blind
Herrera Di maria
Mata
Falcao Rooney

---------------DDG---------------

Rafael--Evans--Blackett----Rojo

--------------Blind---------------

---Herrera----------Di Angel----

--------------Matter-------------

-----------------------Rooney (Pings to Rafael)---

-----------RVP--------------------

Falcao to replace RVP at 60' n Jzj to replace Mata at 70' maybe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Ariya grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Leyqute:

---------------DDG---------------

Rafael--Evans--Blackett----Rojo

--------------Blind---------------

---Herrera----------Di Angel----

--------------Matter-------------

-----------------------Rooney (Pings to Rafael)---

-----------RVP--------------------

Falcao to replace RVP at 60' n Jzj to replace Mata at 70' maybe
Rvp??ok..let see how it goes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Alan Pardew hits back at BBC Sport pundit Robbie Savage

Alan Pardew has criticised pundit Robbie Savage for writing in his BBC Sport column that the Newcastle manager sounded like a "broken man".
Savage said that it was "hard to see" Pardew keeping his job after the heavy defeat by Southampton last weekend.
After his team fought back to draw 2-2 with Hull on Saturday, Pardew said: "I thought that article was not right and we've had a lot of press like that.
"He said I was a broken man and I was far from that this week."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Odunharry:
Rvp??ok..let see how it goes

There's a fight for a starting shirt at no 9. I feel LvG might wanna give RvP some more chances to be first choice before turning to Falcao. If he doesn't deliver then he;ll turn to Falcao. You'd notice I predicted RvP to be sub in the 60' minute.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Una don kick shaw comot from the squad. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2014
dopeJemi: Una don kick shaw comot from the squad. undecided

LOL. Hin go play next week na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2014
.......................................DE GEA....................................

......RAFAEL...........EVANS..........BLACKETT..........SHAW.....

.....................................BLIND.......................................

.................HERRERA....................DI MARIA......................

......................................MATA..........................................

........................ROONEY.............RVP..............................

SUBS; ROJO,FLETCHER,ADNAN,VALENCIA,,FALCAO, SMALLING/ANDERSON
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Leyqute:

There's a fight for a starting shirt at no 9. I feel LvG might wanna give RvP some more chances to be first choice before turning to Falcao. If he doesn't deliver then he;ll turn to Falcao. You'd notice I predicted RvP to be sub in the 60' minute.
3matches now he hasnt rily impress me....still slow,no energy...let hope he picks form on time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Leyqute:

LOL. Hin go play next week na

Wetin do today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2014
afrodoc2:

.......................................DE GEA....................................

......RAFAEL...........EVANS..........BLACKETT..........SHAW.....

.....................................BLIND.......................................

.................HERRERA....................DI MARIA......................

......................................MATA..........................................

........................ROONEY.............RVP..............................

SUBS; ROJO,FLETCHER,ADNAN,VALENCIA,ADNAN,FALCAO
bros na two Adnan dy ur bench o...where ur left back?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2014
Odunharry:
bros na two Adnan dy ur bench o...where ur left back?

LOL he is that good cheesy mistake.

Rojo is there as cover for LB and CB.
If Smalling is fit he can take the other Adnan spot if he is not then Anderson can make that spot on the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Odunharry:
3matches now he hasnt rily impress me....still slow,no energy...let hope he picks form on time

He'll score today, I saw promising signs late in the last match.

dopeJemi:
Wetin do today

Today na Bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2014
I see van Gaal line up exactly the same way today to ensure continuity & cohesion (necessary if this team must gel quickly). any tweaks in the start 11 in subsequent weeks will just be one player @ a time or injury-forced...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2014
RuuDie:

So if it isn't a CCC, Welbeck won't score!?

Anyway, no time for argument - our lord and saviour, LVG shares the same opinion as me on this one and that is why Welbeck isn't a UTD player today!

* I was just stating my observation about him. He is the master of CCC and One vs One with the goalkeeper in the EPL. I also love his athleticism and hard work.

* It's not a headache to me whether we sold him or not. Too many players in one position causes undue nervousness to the players and ultimately kill their skills. This is partly why Nani, Young and Val declined in their creativity. With Giroud out, Welbeck could just comfortably hit form gradually.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Man Utd:

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Blackett, Rojo, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Falcao, Rooney, van Persie.

Subs: Lindegaard, Shaw, Smalling, Fletcher, Mata, Valencia, Januzaj.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
chrisley024: Man Utd:

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Blackett, Rojo, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Falcao, Rooney, van Persie.

Strong lineup, strong bench!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
chrisley024: Man Utd:

Going for the jugular, hope we have a good game.
Rooney behind 2 proven goal scorers and Di Maria to assist with the assisting LOL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
afrodoc2:

Going for the jugular, hope we have a good game.
Rooney behind 2 proven goal scorers and Di Maria to assist with the assisting LOL.

Dadehmola:

Strong lineup, strong bench!
Let's see how it goes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abeg when. Exactly be the match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
PietroRico: Abeg when. Exactly be the match?
1:30pm i e..they are about to start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
PietroRico: Abeg when. Exactly be the match?

Starting in less than 20mins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kick off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Rooney will kill this midfield with rigidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (14161) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), main24(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.