Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796690 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11085) (11086) (11087) (11088) (11089) (11090) (11091) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illimitable:

He’s scored the most goals for Ole. Imagine Man Utd without him, they would be in relegation by now.

Ronaldo is the reason Ole can’t brag of top 4? Not Shawberto Carlos and Magwaya? cheesy grin

So Ronaldo is a defender now that should have prevented 5 goals?
ManU without Ronaldo will have Sancho, Bruno, Greenwood and Cavani rip keepers apart.

Ronaldo is the reason ManU attack seems dull.

No pressing! He’s the reason Bruno is now crossing like Wanbisakka.

No hunger for goals, everybody just dey depend on him, same thing he did to Benzema and Dybala. grin grin

A finished tappin merchant who can’t stop spoiling team’s play.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ronaldo is finished, he should stop deceiving Man U with tap in and move on. Cavani is even more of a team player than him but Ole is just too clueless to know this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
hensben:
Ronaldo was not needed to be honest. He came to disrupt the team. No work rate, just looking for tap in. At least messi wen to a lower league
The truth is bitter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
handelex:
The only positive to take from this game is that all these things are happening somewhat early in the season so we can change manager on time before the season becomes irredeemable.

Exactly. You just dey wake up.

Sack him now and salvage the season and the future of the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
See people way the board the consider abeg.
United number 1 problem.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz10: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

ManU without Ronaldo will have Sancho, Bruno, Greenwood and Cavani rip keepers apart.

No pressing!
He’s the reason Bruno is now crossing like Wanbisakka.

No hunger for goals, everybody just dey depend on him, same thing he did to Benzema and Dybala. grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

You know football. He came to disrupt the team honestly. The guy is finished, cavani is even more of a team player than him but Man U fans and Ole are too blind to see this. Even as him come back him nor suppose be starter. His presence make other players perform less because they are focusing on giving him the ball which affect the team generally, same thing happened at Juve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

My heart was full of joy when they showed all those fans walking out during the match. The fans have voted with their feet.

Amaka almost caused a heart attack for SAF today. If the board does not sack him before the next match they are the ones who should be answering the question of are they for us or against us.
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Before Pogba 4-0 in 45mins

Now how did he make it worse

I dey tell you! undecided grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

And since Ronaldo left Benzema and Dybala, how many golden boots have they won? cheesy grin

nitrogen:

Don’t stress yourself abeg. He is a Messi fan. Just don’t bother.

Let me indulge him.

Today is Sunday, I have nothing to do. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

MLS to hide in shame as a finished player.

Chased out by Madrid, went to Juve and destroyed their game play, almost cost them UCl qualification.

Now he’s back in England to destroy what Ole has been building. grin grin

Ronaldo is the reason Ole can’t brag of top4 again for the first time.

A finished Tappin merchant.

Wicked... grin grin

No Marcelo on the left to pass to him for a final tap in... grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Which misery fit pass 4 goals down at home at halftime

Pogba starts and Man utd won't be 4 goals down at home

Nitrogen, this is the post we are attacking.. we lost 6-1 to Spurs with Pogba on the field.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dem don shift am to Ronaldo. From Pogba to Ronaldo. These Chelsea boys are just dull!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz10: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ray07:
See people way the board the consider abeg.
United number 1 problem.
that's a troll account, annoys me that people look at that man as an insider with information

Guy will be sourcing context from the athletic and using chatter from reporters connected to the club or players to build stories
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
afrodoc2:
If Mc Fred started we won't have lost 5-0.
We no who get this mail cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
handelex:
grin cheesy grin

No be laughing matter o. You know SAF's mentor and Scotland boss Jock Stein died in the stadium during a World Cup qualifier.

I don't see how he survives this one. Amaka is a dead man walking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Expert17:

Nitrogen, this is the post we are attacking.. we lost 6-1 to Spurs with Pogba on the field.

I don’t understand you sha. So, if Pogba had started we would have conceded four or more goals, or less? There is no need to blame any fuvking player right now, OGS needs to go first. Let’s get a decent manager and see what will happen to the players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Havertz10:
that's a troll account, annoys me that people look at that man as an insider with information

Guy will be sourcing context from the athletic and using chatter from reporters connected to the club or players to build stories
Really . . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
TrebleChamp:
We no who get this mail cheesy

That post na Bulk SMS

Elampi.ro

EPH.12

Illim.itable

Melody etc cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ole has refused to come out for his post match conference. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

No be laughing matter o. You know SAF's mentor and Scotland boss Jock Stein died in the stadium during a World Cup qualifier.

I don't see how he survives this one. Amaka is a dead man walking.

cheesy cheesy

Fergie should please stop watching our games until Ole is sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Gary is crazy. He is still blaming the players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Expert17:

That post na Bulk SMS

Elampi.ro

EPH.12

Illim.itable

Melody etc cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
izzou:
I just consulted Ebukacute's Baba.

I asked him what Ole was destined to be.

This is what he showed me lipsrsealed

[img]https://media1./images/4f4c5c6e05dbd0eed25441587e056548/tenor.gif?itemid=14471313[/img]
Bia Oga izuchukwu zukwanuike grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ole don turn Rkelly, trapped in the closet

We've been waiting for his press interview for one hour now...

Abeg make Una epp me beg Ole to come out

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illimitable:

And since Ronaldo left Benzema and Dybala, how many golden boots have they won? cheesy grin

Let me indulge him.

Today is Sunday, I have nothing to do. cheesy
Ronaldo disrupt team’s play.

Anyone who doesn’t know this is either acting ignorant or doesn’t watch ball well.

Look at what Benzema turned out immediately he left Madrid. Douglas and Dybala were doing well until Ronaldo joined them, their pattern got messed up, they started flopping, The whole team got so messy that they were humiliated by Ajax, Lyon and Porto in UCl.

It was so bad for Juve that they had to struggle last season. Why? Because Ronaldo the finished tappin merchant has fvcked their playing system up.

They bundle am comot.

Now look at ManU. How many attackers don score for ManU since Ronaldo joined?

Bruno that was bursting everywhere don turn Wanbisaka 2.0 with his crosses. Shame!!

Greenwood what was smashing defenders and keepers is now frustrated.

Infact! Ronaldo is the reason Shaw and Scamcho are flopping.

Tappin merchant! Very lazy! Always waiting for tappin to run and remove cloth like person wey wan poo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thereddevil: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Man U buy goat liverpool use am do salah.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illimitable:

Ole is a con man.

He always seems to find solutions only after the damage has been done.

Before the season: I am happy with the squad. Football is easy when you have good players in the squad. The owners have done very well, I couldn’t ask for more from them. We have a team that can challenge on all fronts.

During the season: We struggle against low block teams. We don’t have target men we can sling crosses to when the opponents operate in a low block.

If he knew this all along, why didn’t he find a solution in the summer?? This is another wasted season. Ole looks like a man that wants to please everyone. He’s so happy at the job that he doesn’t want to upset the owners so he plays both sides - at the expense of the the club’s glory.

His day of reckoning is here soon though - I don’t see him surviving what Karma has in store for him in the coming weeks.

Happened as predicted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrFsumtin(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Manchester United

Goals scored - 16 goals

Goals conceded - 15 goals

Very soon, na negative balance e go enter

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ebukacute:

Bia Oga izuchukwu zukwanuike grin

Odogwu

Alhaji anyi n'agbalu mbo

E kene kwam gi

grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11085) (11086) (11087) (11088) (11089) (11090) (11091) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.