Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708767 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11088) (11089) (11090) (11091) (11092) (11093) (11094) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Ole has been sacked

Abeg, we no too like rough play o, we need good news ASAP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
To be honest, Canaan Land is just ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
We defended against Liverpool for 30 mins without conceding. Ole should be given award for the greatest crown, for starting two unfit players. What exactly did Van De Beek do to this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

He started the season?

I’m confused

Did Tuchel start the season? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
nitrogen:

Abeg, we no too like rough play o, we need good news ASAP.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I get first hand information
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jikins(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
fredoooooo:
We die here .. Ole stay grin

As it should be
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Sky Sport did not say Pogba made things worse for Man Utd.

But rather, that things went from bad to worse for Man Utd with the red card.

Imagine getting pounded 4-0, and still getting a red card on top. That is from bad to worse. It is like rubbing salt on injury.

5-0 then a red card.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Too close to what exactly?

BikeMan:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mrviktor:
Mehn

Una sure say we go win any match this next month.
we are winning three of these matches
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illimitable:

Did Tuchel start the season? cheesy
What’s my business with that? Did you expect Ole to make top4 after Mou messed ManU up in his last season?

I’m saying Ole brought top4 stability to ManU.

Until you bring me a season he started and didn’t finish top4, my statement remains valid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

What’s my business with that? Did you expect Ole to make top4 after Mou messed ManU up in his last season?

I’m saying Ole brought top4 stability to ManU.

Until you bring me a season he started and didn’t finish top4, my statement remains valid.

Mourinho was 6th when he got sacked
Lampard was 9th when he got sacked.

Tuchel took Chelsea from 9th to 4th
Ole took United from 6th to 6th.

However, your claim was that Ole brought top 4 stability to United.

Please, have some shame.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ray07:
See people way the board the consider abeg.
United number 1 problem.
Steve Bruce!!! Awon temi ni Hampshire ijo shoki ni won Jo oh terere grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
BikeMan:

Let's just hope we get champions League next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KevinDein: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lana1:
Congrats. When's the parade?
I love how you are try to pretend like I implied I'm excited at being level with your shiiit team. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
KevinDein:

I love how you are try to pretend like I implied I'm excited at being level with your shiiit team. cheesy
Try Pidgin or Yoruba if you cant speak English.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
This is Ronaldo’s fault, by the way.

Ronaldo is the reason United have the lowest number of tackles in the PL. cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illimitable:

Mourinho was 6th when he got sacked
Lampard was 9th when he got sacked.

Tuchel took Chelsea from 9th to 4th
Ole took United from 6th to 6th.

However, your claim was that Ole brought top 4 stability to United.

Please, have some shame.
Nobody alive expected Tuchel to make top4.

Not even his loyalists. It just happened.

The person who should have shame is someone whose hatred for Ole has beclouded his sense of reason and objectivity that he can’t just accept the truth that Ole brought top4 stability to ManU. grin grin

No way you support your team to depend on a 36 years old tappin merchant and still had the guts to talk about shame. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Thecassanova:
Scummies losing 5 0 at home but after realizing it may finally confirm Ole out

This is shite funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Imagine getting pounded 4-0, and still getting a red card on top. That is from bad to worse. It is like rubbing salt on injury.

Point of correction - It was after 5 - 0, a red card was issued... This has nothing, I repeat nothing to do with Pogba or the red card...Infact, Liverpool players showed mercy on Man Utd after that... tongue cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
This girl with her big breasts and bad luck grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WarAgainstBegga: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jose Mourinho is never wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by rooftops: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
The only way we will accept ole's sack is if Steve Bruce is employed, he has the required DNA grin grin
#get the DNA working again
#DNA continuity

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

Nobody alive expected Tuchel to make top4.

He won the champions league, a more difficult task. Finishing top 4 wasn’t a fluke for Tuchel, it’s what he does.

donstan18:

Not even his loyalists. It just happened.

The person who should have shame is someone whose hatred for Ole has beclouded his sense of reason and objectivity that he can’t just accept the truth that Ole brought top4 stability to ManU. grin grin

No way you support your team to depend on a 36 years old tappin merchant and still had the guts to talk about shame. grin

You are a capital idiöt for uttering the bullshit that Ole has brought top 4 stability to United. I have just proven to you now that he did not always finish top 4.

He joined United when they were 6th before Christmas Day in 2018. He also had several opportunities to finish top 4 that season. Ole only needed to beat Cardiff and Huddersfield(2 confirmed relegated clubs) that season to make top 4 and he got only 1 point out of 6 in those games.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Records were shattered here tonight... grin grin grin

Amazing records scripted by Liverpool

1. Liverpool are only the second side in English top-flight history to win consecutive away games by a margin of 5+ goals without conceding themselves, after Manchester United in February/March 1960.

2. United have suffered their heaviest ever defeat at home to Liverpool.

3. This is the first time they have lost by a five-plus margin at home since February 1955 .

Why... Why Ronaldo? tongue cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
VDB should push for a transfer by Jan. You can't be benched and be losing again.

Told people that this clown can't use extra players but they said, "His time will come"

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

We are saying same thing, pogba got the red that made gone from bad to worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illimitable:

[s] He won the champions league, a more difficult task. Finishing top 4 wasn’t a fluke for Tuchel, it’s what he does.

You are a capital idiöt for uttering the bullshit that Ole has brought top 4 stability to United. I have just proven to you now that he did not always finish top 4.

He joined United when they were 6th before Christmas Day in 2018. He also had several opportunities to finish top 4 that season. Ole only needed to beat Cardiff and Huddersfield(2 confirmed relegated clubs) that season to make top 4 and he got only 1 point out of 6 in those games. [/s]
Cry today, cry tomorrow. Ole is your manager.

Your back to back ranting here can’t change that. grin cheesy grin

You’ll keep watching him and shedding tears, he’ll keep smiling even when ManU is getting trashed like a piece of trash. He did what Mou couldn’t do for any club for almost 10 years now, which is top4 stability.

Your MCM got humiliated with Roma by Mbaise Bodo last week, but somehow your deep hatred for your darling manager beclouded your sense of reasoning into thinking it’s a crime to get thrashed by Liverpool.

This ManU and Liverpool Na mate?? grin grin

Were you expecting to win them?

Ole is here to stay. You have just one job to do.

Keep hating. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

Cry today, cry tomorrow. Ole is your manager.

Your back to back ranting here can’t change that. grin cheesy grin

You’ll keep watching him and shedding tears, he’ll keep smiling even when ManU is getting trashed like a piece of trash. He did what Mou couldn’t do for any club for almost 10 years now, which is top4 stability.

Your MCM got humiliated with Roma by Mbaise Bodo last week, but somehow your deep hatred for your darling manager beclouded your sense of reasoning into think it’s a crime to get thrashed by Liverpool.

Man and Liverpool Na mate?? grin grin

Where you expecting to win them?

Ole is here to stay. You have just one job to do.

Keep hating. grin cheesy

You mean my MCM that has 25 major trophies in his managerial career?

The least trophy he’s won is 25 times bigger than your destiny.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illimitable:

You mean my MCM that has 25 major trophies in his managerial career?

The least trophy he’s won is 25 times bigger than your destiny.
If they catch you here, you jump enter another point. Seems you jump too much, you go sabi do frog jump wella. grin cheesy grin

When last did Mou last 3 seasons in a club without falling out of top4 or leaving players scattered. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
LMDyaya:

I talk am before, only a winless streak will get ole sacked( Glazers and co are this deluded).finally every manutd FAN wouldn't mind.

Crashing out of champions league is gonna be painful(with RONALDO in the team the trolling go be something else),lets hope for scrappy wins there,that way there will still be pressure on the werey manager.

Make Liverpool beat us like 5-0 salah hattrick,that time all those stupid fans wey still dey sing ole anthem go begin dey think.

Hopefully we hear good news tomorrow morning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
The commentary for this match even pain pass the result seff

Nice gesture by Klopp to play soft despite the Red card

That was classy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
So this Chelsea fan is drumming up support for Ole.

God punish you don Stan

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11088) (11089) (11090) (11091) (11092) (11093) (11094) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.