Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8707827 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11087) (11088) (11089) (11090) (11091) (11092) (11093) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

You see, same way players are expected to worship Ronaldo which leaves them flopping is the same way Ronaldo loyalists expect everybody to worship the finished tappin merchant.

I’m Messi fan because I’m saying the truth? Bold of you to even think I like Messi more than Ronaldo. I don’t.

Both players are finished. That’s the truth.

Messi was reasonable enough to go to PSG, while Ronaldo the finished tappin was foolish to join ManU.

Ronaldo will be Ole’s downfall.

Ole wasn’t this bad until Ronaldo joined ManU.

He has scattered the hope and development of Greenwood, made Sancho flop and has ended up limiting Bruno’s hunger for goals.

They are the 2 best players on the planet.

How can you say Ronaldo is finished when he’s practically outscored all the United players in the squad without scoring a single penalty?

If Ronaldo is finished, what does that say about the players younger than him in the squad? cheesy Your argument isn’t making any sense.

Messi going to PSG, Ronaldo going to Man Utd, what does that have to do with their achievements? These two players have won everything and stayed at the top for the past 15 years or thereabouts.

What they do going forward does nothing to their status. Their legacy is solidified and forever. The players you think aren’t finished right now will never achieve what Messi/Ronaldo have achieved.

That’s the bottom line.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ray07:
See people way the board the consider abeg.
United number 1 problem.

cheesy cheesy Steve Bruce? Lol.. Thunder fire the board members.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
jikins:

True but they were already poor already. That too has to be acknowledged, despite the fact they had a lifeless goat on the pitch grin
Yes they were already bad, pogba made it worse. This is the right word in that scenario. We have bad worse worst for a reason.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
nitrogen:
Gary is a stupid guy. He is yarning shyte, m’fuvker and a failure. He wants us to wait till end of the season before sacking OGS.

Where is thunder and fire now?
Why rush there's still time to turn the season around if you ask me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo wey be striker dey field for 90mins shey he score 40

But he is asking for 400k a week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Expert17:

At least AWB can defend 1 V 1....what is Shaw good at

At least Shaw can cross into the box.

What is AWB good at after crossing the half way line?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Why rush there's still time to turn the season around if you ask me.

So Arsenal can finish above us for the first time in a long time? God forbid!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WarAgainstBegga: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Our best coach....

Ole should stay till season ends..

Up Chelsea, up Tuchel

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
handelex:
BUT how did I allow Ole to deceive me laidis cry cry cry

Handelex don convert? cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
hoopLA:

But he is asking for 400k a week.

Instead of him to just say I want to leave he is asking for 400k with this type of display.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ole Gunnar Solskjær looking ahead: “We have big games coming up, so no time to sulk, no time to feel sorry for yourself. We have to come together”, he told

Ole Gunnar Solskjær about his future as Man United manager: “I have come too far, we have come too far as a group and we are too close to give up now”, he told

“We are at rock bottom, we cannot feel any worse than this”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
hensben:
Same thing sky sport is saying so stop arguing everything like your life depend on it. He made things worse for his team is the right word here.

Sky Sport did not say Pogba made things worse for Man Utd.

But rather, that things went from bad to worse for Man Utd with the red card.

Imagine getting pounded 4-0, and still getting a red card on top. That is from bad to worse. It is like rubbing salt on injury.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jikins(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
hensben:
Yes they were already bad, pogba made it worse. This is the right word in that scenario. We have bad worse worst for a reason.

Yes but it was already bad already. Although would you really say its worse though given that they consided more goals before the red card than after the red card.

Food for thought maybe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Exonerate1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
This guy said Ronaldo is the problem but somehow worships Lukaku grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illimitable:

They are the 2 best players on the planet.

How can you say Ronaldo is finished when he’s practically outscored all the United players in the squad without scoring a single penalty?

If Ronaldo is finished, what does that say about the players younger than him in the squad? cheesy Your argument isn’t making any sense.

Messi going to PSG, Ronaldo going to Man Utd, what does that have to do with their achievements? These two players have won everything and stayed at the top for the past 15 years or thereabouts.

What they do going forward does nothing to their status. Their legacy is solidified and forever. The players you think aren’t finished right now will never achieve what Messi/Ronaldo have achieved.

That’s the bottom line.

It’s either you are missing the point or you are intentionally acting like you don’t understand my point.

Ronaldo is dulling ManU’s attack.
Ronaldo limited Bruno’s hunger for goals.
Ronaldo is the reason deadly Greenwood became toothless.
Ronaldo is the reason Ole is having his worse start of the season.

Hate Ole or like him, the truth remains that Ole brought top4 stability for ManU.

He can’t boast of that now because a finished player joined them.

His legacy isn’t my concern, my point is that he wasn’t needed, he wasn’t part of Ole’s plan, he’s in ManU because ManCity wanted him.

Infact, Ronaldo is the reason Bruno is stressing himself too much and looking malnourished by the day. This is a player who played “Football-made-easy” while smashing everywhere for ManU.

Ronaldo is the reason behind ManU woes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KevinDein: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
jikins:

Lol isn't it amazing grin. I remember those English pundits say United can compete for all 4 titles this season after buying Ronaldo. Well its still early days sha so anything can still happen grin grin grin
They are fvcking clueless and always quick to suck on manyoo dicxkk. Scholes was busy slagging Pogba, saying he's unworthy to put on the man utd shirt even though dude came on when they were already 4 goals down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

It’s either you are missing the point or you are intentionally acting like you don’t understand my point.

Ronaldo is dulling ManU’s attack.
Ronaldo limited Bruno’s hunger for goals.
Ronaldo is the reason deadly Greenwood became toothless.
Ronaldo is the reason Ole is having his worse start of the season.

Hate Ole or like him, the truth remains that Ole brought top4 stability for ManU.

He can’t boast of that now because a finished player joined them.

His legacy isn’t my concern, my point is that he wasn’t needed, he wasn’t part of Ole’s plan, he’s in ManU because ManCity wanted him.

Infact, Ronaldo is the reason Bruno is stressing himself too much and looking malnourished by the day. This is a player who played “Football-made-easy” while smashing everywhere for ManU.

Ronaldo is the reason behind ManU woes.

What is the meaning of top 4 stability?

Ole finished 6th in 18/19. How’s that top 4 stability?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:
Ole Gunnar Solskjær looking ahead: “We have big games coming up, so no time to sulk, no time to feel sorry for yourself. We have to come together”, he told

Ole Gunnar Solskjær about his future as Man United manager: “I have come too far, we have come too far as a group and we are too close to give up now”, he told

“We are at rock bottom, we cannot feel any worse than this”.
Awnn!

Our darling manager.

If only he can bench that finished tappin merchant and allow Rashford, Bruno, Greenwood and Sancho run the show.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
izzou:

Odogwu

Alhaji anyi n'agbalu mbo

E kene kwam gi

grin grin cheesy cheesy
See as bele just dey sweet u...Liverpool piawara ndia azu for real grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ole has been sacked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jikins(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
KevinDein:

They are fvcking clueless and always quick to suck on manyoo dicxkk. Scholes was busy slagging Pogba, saying he's unworthy to put on the man utd shirt even though dude came on when they were already 4 goals down.

grin grin grin

What do you expect he nor fit talk like that to Ronaldo or Ole
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Illimitable:

What is the meaning of top 4 stability?

Ole finished 6th in 18/19. How’s that top 4 stability?
He started the season?

I’m confused

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jikins(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Ole has been sacked

God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
ON OLE WE TRUST angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jikins(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

Awnn!

Our darling manager.

If only he can bench that finished tappin merchant and allow Rashford, Bruno, Greenwood and Sancho run the show.

The thing is if he had benched him and they lost 5 - 0 today, you and I know what Ronaldo fans will be saying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
jikins:

God forbid

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
jikins:

The thing is if he had benched him and the lost 5 - 0 today, you and I know what Ronaldo fans will be saying.
ManU will fare better without him.

He’s useless aside being a tappin merchant.

Just busy walking around and waiting for tappin to run and scream suuuuuiiiiiii.

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

You know it too ba?
I'm learning it gradually.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mehn

Una sure say we go win any match this next month.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
jikins:

God forbid
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jikins(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
donstan18:

ManU will fare better without him.

He’s useless aside being a tappin merchant.

Just busy walking around and waiting for tappin to run and scream suuuuuiiiiiii.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
We die here .. Ole stay grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11087) (11088) (11089) (11090) (11091) (11092) (11093) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.