Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9166271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (14380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
0 tackles
0 clearances
0 interceptions
Possession gained: 0 times
Possession lost: 9 times
Cost: £27m (rising to £31m)
Luke shaw first half stats
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
After 8 games: Moyes- 11pts Van Gaal-
12pts. Monies spent at same period.
Moyes- £27m Van Gaal- £152m. So
much for one point 😷"

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
mcfarlin:

Mr man your own club still has serious issues!

Stop taking panadol for another mans headache!

STFU!!!!

You problems are worse than Arsenal's!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
incredibleone:
much for one point 😷"
what are you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
incredibleone:
much for one point 😷"

Hehehe.... Van Gaal splashed out and put together the 'GHANA-Ticos'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
leggo:
0 tackles
0 clearances
0 interceptions

I hope you ain't judging him.
You can't judge him on that appearance alone.
Dude, the guy is promising and talented.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

put mata in the hole & he will excel....
it's as simple as that - i would still have mata behind 2-strikers against chelsea. fellaini can partner blind in the midfield.
female hole you mean

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ceasar1:

I hope you ain't judging him.
You can't judge him on that appearance alone.
Dude, the guy is promising and talented.
I'm only stating facts now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
incredibleone:
much for one point 😷"

moyes had vidic, rio, evra, kagawa, hernandez, welbeck, etc and he achieved nothing with them.

it's because of moyes we are in this mess in the first place. i would rather have the way we play now than the steamy pile of shytë moyes served.

leggo:
0 tackles
0 clearances
0 interceptions

he's young just like januzaj grin
young players need plenty of time so they said......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

someone who looks like owen in south africa? grin cheesy cheesy

BT sports own michael owen & scholes. they can only be on TV in games beamed by BT(mostly 12.45pm games on saturday)

skysports own jamie redknapp, carragher & neville. they show monday night games. the stations treat their games exclusively. the other station cannot even show football highlights of the game they don't have the rights to - they only show still-pictures.

so my friend, it wasn't owen you saw grin

* This tells me it's Owen. This is because I have never seen Scholes or Neville or Carragher on Supersports. I have seen Owen countless times. Same with Barnes.

* Moreover the arrangement you mentioned above only applies to England. See link below:

This is a list of television broadcasters which provide coverage of the Premier League, English football's top level competition, which is the most watched league in the world,.[1] The main broadcaster in the United Kingdom is Sky Sports, who broadcast 116 of the 154 televised games in the UK, and BT Sport.[2] The BBC shows weekly highlights of the Premier League on its Match of the Day and Match of the Day 2 programmes on Saturdays and Sundays.[3]

The 154 UK televised games are also broadcast across the world, with some using the coverage provided by Sky and BT, while other use their own commentary teams. 3:00pm Saturday kick-offs, which are not allowed to be broadcast live on UK television, are also shown on international channels mainly using the commentary from Sky Sports. In Ireland, a different situation applies; a package of only one Saturday 3:00pm kick off each week (along with one game on the final Sunday) is sold as an addition to the UK live rights packages, this package is currently held by Setanta Sports. While there is no rule prohibiting the screening of the other 3:00pm games in Ireland, the Premier League does not make the rights to these games available to Irish broadcasters, effectively preventing their screening live in Ireland.

Broadcasters

These are the countries and channels that broadcast the Premier League:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Premier_League_broadcasters
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Premier_League_broadcasters
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
elampiro:

Lol.

Not South Africa. DSTV Super sports usually use ex EPL stars to analyze their games, like John Barnes. I have not paid attention if they join Skysports or whether they have a studio in England. In the UCL, they use such players as Kuffor, Gullit.

The thing is I don't usually pay attention to their analysis.

May be SailorXY can bail us out here. I was convinced it was Owen until you raised an objection now. However, if it is not Owen, it is an ex pro EPL player.
Owen is on DSTV almost every other week
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
What's Manchester United's excuse? tongue

No Champions league yet this "Curse" continues... embarassed --- Just 12 points in 8 games out of a possible 24 points... embarassed

Spiritual Help is highly recommended to stop this unpleasant trend... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
leggo:
I'm only stating facts now.
you are really doing great showing us stats of a player from 45' of his entire career.

#a round of applause# undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Louis van Gaal: Man Utd produced their best display at West Brom

Manchester United produced their best performance of the season in a 2-2 draw against West Brom at The Hawthorns, according to manager Louis van Gaal.

if ur best performance of the season can only produce a draw with west brom, then, i think P Square(wahala dey).
this is one thing about devil's gifts. when manure was enjoying the gift from satan, i warned them. all of a sudden, the rumour of Mourinho's coming put Ferguson on the run and Howard Webb took off and an innocent Moyes was reduced to a weakling and now there is a plan on ground to mess van gaal up.
anyways, both manure and ass-nal are lucky because Keshi is out of contract and has what it takes to take them back to the top 4 football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
SailorXY:

you are really doing great showing us stats of a player from 45' of his entire career.

#a round of applause# undecided
So no one should highlight the fact that shaw abandoned his defensive duties and added nada on the attacking front? He doubled rojo's work for the night with his terrible positioning. Or do you want me to post stats from 2yrs ago because of yesterday's match? You deserve a standing ovation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
They said, "we're not in Champions League, we will concentrate" =))

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
leggo:
So no one should highlight the fact that shaw abandoned his defensive duties and added nada on the attacking front? He doubled rojo's work for the night with his terrible positioning. Or do you want me to post stats from 2yrs ago because of yesterday's match? You deserve a standing ovation
if he was so bad & the urge to highlight was so itchy, why did your summation end @ half time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
torres2:

Saw that post from Jaykaymaybachz, I had to read three times to actually believe someone posted that.

I no fit laugh bro cheesy
So what's ya fvck'n problems with that?? you cam laugh all you want.... I reiterate.... Until Sunday though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

STFU!!!!

You problems are worse than Arsenal's!

Oponu ni e

How can man united's problem be worse than arse_anal's own

Your club is so ambitious they bought welbeck for a main striker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
@ coogar, elampiro.

Both of you have fair points.

Yes Rafael's positioning ensured Berahino was on-side. But Jones was the closest man to Berahino before that pass came and that 'charge-out' made the westbrom striker free, ultimately costing us that goal. If he had stayed in place, Berahino would not have had a 'free ride' straight to our goal!

Jones should have just maintained his position!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

where was that hustle against leicester & swansea? we aren't missing rooney at all. yes, mata hasn't lit up the stage but it's not his fault that LVG changed the formation completely last night. we played 4-1-4-1. mata isn't a CM, he's an AM. rooney too would struggle in a 4-man midfield.
You'd do well to keep your mouth shut! I'm done keeping up with your pseudo analysis. Mata was in no mans' land yesterday. Rooney would certainly have made a difference and it is clear the team misses him . I know you dont like losing arguments but here's one you'd have to lose. Until the majority of us Man u fans are satisfied with Mata's contribution per game, you'd do well to keep low with the Rooney/Mata comparisons. I won't tell you again.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

where was that hustle against leicester & swansea? we aren't missing rooney at all. yes, mata hasn't lit up the stage but it's not his fault that LVG changed the formation completely last night. we played 4-1-4-1. mata isn't a CM, he's an AM. rooney too would struggle in a 4-man midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

moyes had vidic, rio, evra, kagawa, hernandez, welbeck, etc and he achieved nothing with them.

it's because of moyes we are in this mess in the first place. i would rather have the way we play now than the steamy pile of shytë moyes served.

Abeg, abegm abeg don't start... LVG had 'em all too. He chose to sell them. So don't even go there, if you are satisfied with this pile of p00; leave it at that!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
patwilly:

You'd do well to keep your mouth shut! I'm done keeping up with your pseudo analysis. Mata was in no mans' land yesterday. Rooney would certainly have made a difference and it is clear the team misses him . I know you dont like losing arguments but here's one you'd have to lose. Until the majority of us Man u fans are satisfied with Mata's contribution per game, you'd do well to keep low with the Rooney/Mata comparisons. I won't tell you again.

i have nothing to say to you other than the fact that you are a moròn. what effrontery - what gives you the right to quote me - are you a tröglodyte? do i even know you....speak to me only if you are spoken to.

what a rëtard!!!

RuuDie:

Abeg, abegm abeg don't start... LVG had 'em all too. He chose to sell them. So don't even go there, if you are satisfied with this pile of p00; leave it at that!

LVG had vidic & rio? or evra who had already made up his mind after united spent £28m on
the fat boy from southampton?

RuuDie:
@ coogar, elampiro.
Both of you have fair points.
Yes Rafael's positioning ensured Berahino was on-side. But Jones was the closest man to Berahino before that pass came and that 'charge-out' made the westbrom striker free, ultimately costing us that goal. If he had stayed in place, Berahino would not have had a 'free ride' straight to our goal!
Jones should have just maintained his position!

ruudie, jones came charging out & left 35 yards of space the opponent can exploit. berahino quickly occupied the space jones left behind & the rest was history.

if the other 3 had moved in unison leaving rafael only, then rafael is 100% at fault. however, jones wasn't setting an offside trap. he just charged out without communicating to the others thus leaving a big hole between rojo & rafael.

that type of defending is criminal.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

i have nothing to say to you other than the fact that you are a moròn. what effrontery - what gives you the right to quote me - are you a tröglodyte? do i even know you....speak to me only if you are spoken to.

what a rëtard!!!..
And there he goes again, spewing sh!t like a lose Cannon. you are a very small boy coogar! in your little mind you are the Albert Einstein on Man utd. matters. this is a forum and I have as much right to quote and be quoted as you! You dont own this forum, neither does your father. Nobody has a monopoly of knowledge. you dont neither do I. Sometimes accepting someone's else opinion doesn't make you stupid, it rather shows you are intelligent enough to appreciate circumstances backed by hard evidence. Rooney has always made more sense than Mata in whatever system Man U has applied since the latter came to the club. its as clear as daylight to any honest, discerning fan. that doesn't make him a bad footballer, just one probably not suited for the intricacies of play of both coach and teammates alike.. and oh dont go quoting statistics from those harebrained sites of yours because sometimes, statistics are like a bikini, they hide more than they actually reveal. I'm done with you. Be wise boy!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
patwilly:

And there he goes again, spewing sh!t like a lose Cannon. you are a very small boy coogar! in your little mind you are the Albert Einstein on Man utd. matters. this is a forum and I have as much right to quote and be quoted as you! You dont own this forum, neither does your father. Nobody has a monopoly of knowledge. you dont neither do I.

for mere mortals like you, i am your god. if we add the variable that you are autistic, then you should bow down & worship me day and night. you are a fool - i have had it up to here surf mannerless gits like yourself coming online to criticise opinion. if you don't like what i say, move past it & drop your own opinion. didn't they teach you e-manners in the mental hospital you currently dwell?

Sometimes accepting someone's else opinion doesn't make you stupid, it rather shows you are intelligent enough to appreciate circumstances backed by hard evidence. Rooney has always made more sense than Mata in whatever system Man U has applied since the latter came to the club. its as clear as daylight to any honest, discerning fan. that doesn't make him a bad footballer, just one probably not suited for the intricacies of play of both coach and teammates alike.. and oh dont go quoting statistics from those harebrained sites of yours because sometimes, statistics are like a bikini, they hide more than they actually reveal. I'm done with you. Be wise boy!

you are a tröglodyte....
you are the last piece of shyte i would gain something from. never knew you even existed until today - and from your utterances, it's hard to see any intelligent bone in your body. you are as useless as valencia's left foot!

mata has done very well in the little time he's spent here. it's funny how a player's stock rises while not playing. "if rooney had played yesterday, we woulda won 20-0". he played against leicester & contributed nothing. patwilly, if you marry a fool like yourself - you would add to the population of morons on the planet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
mcfarlin:

Oponu ni e

How can man united's problem be worse than arse_anal's own

Your club is so ambitious they bought welbeck for a main striker

You can have him back .... I am sure he will put your GHANATico Falcao and old head RVP on the bench!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You can have him back .... I am sure he will put your GHANATico Falcao and old head RVP on the bench!
yes of course! let's see how many trophies he amasses in his Nyashnal career tho cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Multiple shots fired. cheesy cheesy

Oboy this guy wan waste all Coogar's kneecap cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

for mere mortals like you, i am your god. if we add the variable that you are autistic, then you should bow down & worship me day and night. you are a fool - i have had it up to here surf mannerless gits like yourself coming online to criticise opinion. if you don't like what i say, move past it & drop your own opinion. didn't they teach you e-manners in the mental hospital you currently dwell?

you are a tröglodyte....
you are the last piece of shyte i would gain something from. never knew you even existed until today - and from your utterances, it's hard to see any intelligent bone in your body. you are as useless as valencia's left foot!

mata has done very well in the little time he's spent here. it's funny how a player's stock rises while not playing. "if rooney had played yesterday, we woulda won 20-0". he played against leicester & contributed nothing. patwilly, if you marry a fool like yourself - you would add to the population of morons on the planet.

lol. the gods be with you my brother. peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
patwilly:

lol. the gods be with you my brother. peace.

may the gods of your ancestors be with you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (14380) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MeniMeni, larride(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.