Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8748481 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
this 3-5-2 formation is useless & van Gaal is just being adamant! I'm happy with the points of course, but we have never been comfortable playing this formation.

he has no excuse playing the system, available full backs or no. valencia-smalling-rojo-young could have continued from where they stopped in the previous games, why all these change of system all the time?? even the 4-4-2 diamond had been very progressive for us but it has been ditched totally for this 3-5-2 the players have never really embraced.

LvG should not jeopardize our chances with all these magic! we constantly move from a week of playing good football & completely dominating possession to the next week of being run ragged & offering nothing in attack & midfield!

somebody advice this man to settle on a method & that shouldn't be 3-5-2, until at least he buys defenders that are comfortable with the system
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bimffo:
Pls who saw the barbing Cork gave Fellanniii... It was Epic my people.. grin
told u no party tday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:

moyes needs rooney, valencia & jones @ sociedad to excel in spain. grin
still haven't told what software moyes managed to crash.

coogar:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1926514_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
from 10th position to 3rd - after 5 consecutive league wins. we must beat liverpool this weekend - not because i want us to catch city or anything but because of what they did to moyes' team last season. grin
vengeance on my mind.

for once since the fergie era we have something positive to shout about.

I hope Liverpool remain in the funk they are in right now.

off topic,Where is debosky who was talking about CL and limousines?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2014

van persie is a genius....
to bring this long, high ball down with his left leg & score from an acute angle is just pure ingenuity. i just realised the chance wasn't as easy as it looked during the game.

StarBoard:

for once since the fergie era we have something positive to shout about.
I hope Liverpool remain in the funk they are in right now.

we might draw the game - this is their champions league final - liverpool can lose to all the teams in nigeria but they will still give united a tough game. we only stand a chance if di maria & rafael get back into the starting XI.

off topic,Where is debosky who was talking about CL and limousines?

he's probably crouched behind a setee wishing jesus would come back. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
SailorXY:
this 3-5-2 formation is useless & van Gaal is just being adamant! I'm happy with the points of course, but we have never been comfortable playing this formation.

he has no excuse playing the system, available full backs or no. valencia-smalling-rojo-young could have continued from where they stopped in the previous games, why all these change of system all the time?? even the 4-4-2 diamond had been very progressive for us but it has been ditched totally for this 3-5-2 the players have never really embraced.

LvG should not jeopardize our chances with all these magic! we constantly move from a week of playing good football & completely dominating possession to the next week of being run ragged & offering nothing in attack & midfield!

somebody advice this man to settle on a method & that shouldn't be 3-5-2, until at least he buys defenders that are comfortable with the system

A four man defence of McNair-Smalling-Rojo-Young would have been okay for us today with Valencia replacing Mata in midfield in a diamond formation. With that, we would have contained their threat from the middle with Val's tackling ability and pace. Southampton went through Fellaini, Mata and Carrick with so much ease enroute to their equalizer. We need a combative midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2014
We are just 8 points from Chelsea. shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2014
elampiro:

Now that's real business............

We can grab a 3pt from Liverpool and then the chase continues till we are on top
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Meanwhile those people wey carry speaker and DJ come this thread don pack their Musical Instruments waka abi........Thank you for coming, we no dey do party here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2014
elampiro:
still a lot. that's about 2.96 games huh? but you never know, if we can get closer to 4 points by January then we can start to believe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Odunharry:

told u no party tday

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2014
igbsam:

We can grab a 3pt from Liverpool and then the chase continues till we are on top

May be Di Maria will be back then. Jones is also close to a return, although Evans later lifted his game. Should Evans give a good performance against Liverpool, he might just keep Jones on the bench.

Our defenders dey use 'otumokpo' for one another. When one returns from injury, he go tell e baba to quarantine the one wey dey play since so that e go get space. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Bimffo:

grin

bimffo, the tea boy!
if nihilist isn't going to drink the tea you prepared, bring me a cuppa please. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2014
igbsam:

LMAooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2014
SailorXY:

still a lot. that's about 2.96 games huh? but you never know, if we can get closer to 4 points by January then we can start to believe

I am not even aiming at the title. I am okay with us finishing 2nd or 3rd this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2014
United the only away team that won this week in the EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

bimffo, the tea boy!
if nihilist isn't going to drink the tea you prepared, bring me a cuppa please. grin

Enjoy ur time while it last na.. grin

Just know the day U lose, I will be here and I will Co-DJ till you play another match.. wink I will also serve U tea that time.. There is NO tea today. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Abeg Herrera should start against Liverpool..

Who knows when Rafael is coming back?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2014
BinghiNya:
Coogar said he won't see me cos RVP scored a brace, where was he all these days, rooney was self-service but his delivery got united the winner, that was his first game coming back from injury

How I wish everyone could read this, c'mon free the guy and watchout for his performance against Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2014
elampiro:

I am not even aiming at the title. I am okay with us finishing 2nd or 3rd this season.
we are Manchester United, we belong to the top & nothing but the top cheesy even if we are bottom 3, the top is still the target
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Bimffo:

Just know the day U lose, I will be here and I will Co-DJ till you play another match.. wink I will also serve U tea that time.. There is NO tea today. grin

bring your DJ anytime you want....
it can't be as bad as what we endured last season, can it? i am just happy you guys didn't get the revenge you wanted after the extensive damage ruudie did to your thread. y'all got bütthurt, you were even begging mods to ban him.

ruudie(poster of the year - 2014) cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Where's Ruudie!

RvP... doing it in styles...

Double Dutch mehn! *winks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Bimffo:

after you cowardly group reported & got RuuDie banned? shame no dey catch una, never takes a loss well. a trait passed down from your manager Madam Moureen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Deiok(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2014
After match pics.cheesywink

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 09, 2014
elampiro:
I think we should focus on consolidating a top 4 slot. The reality is that Saturday's result vs Newcastle would be hard to repeat though no one knows for sure.
Im just glad we arevgetting results.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2014
elampiro:

May be Di Maria will be back then. Jones is also close to a return, although Evans later lifted his game. Should Evans give a good performance against Liverpool, he might just keep Jones on the bench.

Our defenders dey use 'otumokpo' for one another. When one returns from injury, he go tell e baba to quarantine the one wey dey play since so that e go get space. grin

My brother, I no know o. Maybe them dey do injury shift.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Bimffo:

LMAooo

Why u dey laugh ? You think its not possible ? Season still young na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

I think we should focus on consolidating a top 4 slot. The reality is that Saturday's result vs Newcastle would be hard to repeat though no one knows for sure.
Im just glad we arevgetting results.

top-4 finish will be satisfactory for me.
i am no oliver twist....this constant change in the defence with make-shift or unfit players means we need 2 or more goals to win every league game. that's a tough ask!

i hope LVG sorts out this defence in the next window. even if it means going to serbia to buy 5 solid centre-halves @ £5m each. he should then send jones, shaw, smalling & evans on loan to oldham fc till the end of the season.

who else thought this boy took too long to cross the line? grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2014
SailorXY:

after you cowardly group reported & got RuuDie banned? shame no dey catch una, never takes a loss well. a trait passed down from your manager Madam Moureen
Seriously Ruudie got banned because of them?
No wonder. One of them was asking me why I wss taking their loss "so personal". Surprisingly its the one person you would respect from their end.
They talk a good game but can't take what they give.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

top-4 finish will be satisfactory for me.
i am no oliver twist....this constant change in the defence with make-shift or unfit players means we need 2 or more goals to win every league game. that's a tough ask!

i hope LVG sorts out this defence in the next window. even if it means going to serbia to buy 5 solid centre-halves @ £5m each. he should then send jones, shaw, smalling & evans on loan to oldham fc till the end of the season.
not sure we would buy this January.
Woody says we are unlikely to spend.
By the way whats with the glazers selling their shares?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Karleb:

How I wish everyone could read this, c'mon free the guy and watchout for his performance against Liverpool.

Rooney is in good form. What happened today was purely lack of fitness and a personal decision to play safe to prevent going back to injury. My only wish is that he doesn't continue with his fear of sustaining injury. Today's own was just too much and too glaring.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

Seriously Ruudie got banned because of them?
No wonder. One of them was asking me why I wss taking their loss "so personal". Surprisingly its the one person you would respect from their end.
They talk a good game but can't take what they give.

shame on chelsea fans....
they cannot take ordinary ribbing - they know how to camp on this thread & arsënal thread to dish out ribbing. just one loss & they dry-snitched ruudie.

StarBoard:

not sure we would buy this January.
Woody says we are unlikely to spend.
By the way whats with the glazers selling their shares?

LVG will be stupïd not to bring in at least one more defender, i have no single confidence in those british boys at the back. evans is like a chicken. smalling is a fowl & jones is a malnourished turkey. we should get rid of these lads & buy unbreakable defenders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: segzysexy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.