Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8673584 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
StarBoard:

fella is grinding out results.
but I think he needs to rejig the squad. Fellaini is starting to become something of a liability. We need our regular fbs as well. they provide fluidity.

fellaini had his good moments & really shïtty ones to be fair to him. however, 70% of the team had a poor performance.

young, RVP, de gea are the only players that can walk with their heads high. we need a consistent back four. until then, expect more painful performances like this one.

chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Who hijacked your account?

rooney ran with the ball for 40 yards.....he even bent his run diagonally to allow the fullbacks to catch up & support him & the indolent valencia just stood there ball-watching. if you see how rooney screamed at him, valencia woulda shat his pants. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
3 points, 3rd position!!

City beware - we are coming for that 2nd spot pretty soon!! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Coogar said he won't see me cos RVP scored a brace, where was he all these days, rooney was self-service but his delivery got united the winner, that was his first game coming back from injury
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
3 points. Cant complain about that. Soton always dominate us at their place. Even when rvp scored a hattrick 2 years ago they dominated us and should have won that game. So i'm pleased. I still think the 352 has to go and as long as the injury situation gets better the performances must improve. Really hope lvg keeps u his fergie style luck. A great quality of great managers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:

fellaini had his good moments & really shïtty ones to be fair to him. however, 70% of the team had a poor performance.

young, RVP, de gea are the only players that can walk with their heads high. we need a consistent back four. until then, expect more painful performances like this one.
im thinking the back four should have gotten used to playing with different players week in week out grin

meanwhile did you see Moyes destroy Villareal yesterday?
We are really missing him.

A lot of stupidity has been perpetuated on this thread of late.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
BinghiNya:

Coogar said he won't see me cos RVP scored a brace, where was he all these days, rooney was self-service but his delivery got united the winner, that was his first game coming back from injury

he's scored more league goals than rooney so he's been around - you have not noticed cos you are probably his hater.

StarBoard:

im thinking the back four should have gotten used to playing with different players week in week out grin

if we have a consistent back four with injury curse in midfield/attack, our play would have more fluency. i just pity de gea - having to play with different defenders every league game must be horrific for him.

moyes will win manager of the year - it takes some kinda heavenly brilliance to crash the champions of england to 7th place & still get paid for it

as per the stüpidity brewed on this thread by the unbelievers, what do you expect from pundits with goat-brains? the same people told us de gea will never make it at united - they said he was poor with ball-handling. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
MrTA:
3 points. Cant complain about that. Soton always dominate us at their place. Even when rvp scored a hattrick 2 years ago they dominated us and should have won that game. So i'm pleased. I still think the 352 has to go and as long as the injury situation gets better the performances must improve. Really hope lvg keeps u his fergie style luck. A great quality of great managers.
I don tire for this 3-5-2.
We dont have the players for that formation.
Not with the way our guys are dropping like bowling pins on the injury front.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
StarBoard:

David Moyes admitted his Real Sociedad side could have lost by a heavier scoreline as Villarreal ended his unbeaten start in Spain with a 4-0 win.
Ex-Manchester United boss Moyes earned four points from two La Liga matches, plus a Copa Del Rey draw at Real Oviedo, in his opening three games.
Sociedad had not conceded a goal in any of those matches, but capitulated against Villarreal in Sunday's defeat.
"It could have been more, we could have lost more goals," said the Scot.
"We made some terrible mistakes, defensively bad mistakes, especially with the third and fourth goals."
Sociedad registered just two shots on target as they dropped to 14th in the Spanish top-flight.
"In the first 20 minutes of the game we had some opportunities, but not enough," said Moyes.
"We knew we were coming to a difficult ground and we wanted to be hard to beat, and for 50-60 minutes we were, but in the end it was not good enough."
m.bbc.com/sport/football/30383349

Soceidad don enter one chance with moyes
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odunharry:
soton done and dusted[b]livapool,villa,newcastl,spurs[/b]

i laff
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:

he's scored more league goals than rooney so he's been around - you have not noticed cos you are probably his hater.
coogar:

coogar:

Rooney is still his captain as I am typing this piece
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:

rooney ran with the ball for 40 yards.....he even bent his run diagonally to allow the fullbacks to catch up & support him & the indolent valencia just stood there ball-watching. if you see how rooney screamed at him, valencia woulda shat his pants. grin
I can't even say a thing Valencia did 2nite. He offered nothing forward yet 80% of S'ton attack came from his side. All he did was to pass the ball back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
BinghiNya:
Rooney is still his captain as I am typing this piece

bwahahahaha
rooney will win a ballon d'Or for being united's captain. cheesy

nyabingo, it's time to roll that ganja again and tell me what position we are occupying right now. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:

Still in shock brah. Never thought i'd see the day you absorb rooney of any potential blame. Guess that's what winning does. Elamps will surely be here tomorrow to do thanksgiving grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
chrisley024:
This is where Blind is better than Carrick. How could Carrick be following that guy with the ball into our box?. Blind would have drawn a foul and take a yellow card.
but you dey tackle me before when i suggest say Carrick no suppose dey United first 11 when every one dey available huh?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
StarBoard:

Smh! You are wicked!gringringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
before nihilist causes more distraction with his "luck" theory, this is the situation report....

moyes
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1926479_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

van gaal
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1926499_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

david moyes is a genius. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nihilist:
van Gaal's baba must be one of those ones that hide deep in the jungle of osun state.

WTF? How can you consistently play so badly and still win?
oga take some pills, e no too cost tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:

if we have a consistent back four with injury curse in midfield/attack, our play would have more fluency. i just pity de gea - having to play with different defenders every league game must be horrific for him.
I was being sarcastic.
of course it must be a real learning experience for him.

coogar:

moyes will win manager of the year - it takes some kinda heavenly brilliance to crash the champions of england to 7th place & still get paid for it
crash. grin. Na software?

speak no evil of moyes.
he and van gaal are on the same level. the only reason why he is no better is because he didn't get to spend the millions lvg did.
all van gaal does is write notes at the sideline so he is not good enough to be united manager because he doesn't prance around the sidelines like a crazy grasshopper.

coogar:

as per the stüpidity brewed on this thread by the unbelievers, what do you expect from pundits with goat-brains? the same people told us de gea will never make it at united - they said he was poor with ball-handling. cheesy

Sigh.
The problem is people think and believe their own hype.

I have seen the error of my ways on de gea. he is the best keeper in the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
double post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
SailorXY:

but you dey tackle me before when i suggest say Carrick no suppose dey United first 11 when every one dey available huh?
He's our best passer in that midfield though, his problem is he dislikes to get dirty.

Most DM would have drawn a foul not minding the yellow card.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:
before nihilist causes more distraction with his "luck" theory, this is the situation report....

moyes
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1926479_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

van gaal
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1926499_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

david moyes is a genius. grin

not a fair comparison.
moyes didnt spend £160million.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
StarBoard:

tricky run if you ask me.
but we definitely need to improve.

by the way, I hope van persie is good enough to play for United given the criticism he's recieved here.
Sure we need to Improve...wana see that attacking threat against leciester again

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
StarBoard:
all van gaal does is write notes at the sideline so he is not good enough to be united manager because he doesn't prance around the sidelines like a crazy grasshopper.

5 wins in a row - no one is talking about van gaal not leaving his seat again. chelsea fans dunno better - they have a mourinho who acts like a street urchin in the technical area - no wonder they expect a gentleman like van gaal to be screaming like a rhesus monkey on the touchline.

upon all moyes' standing at the technical area, he was 6 points poorer at this stage last season. we are the most in-form team in the league in spite of the crippling injuries to the squad. what's not to be happy about? grin

StarBoard:

not a fair comparison.
moyes didnt spend £160million.

that's true o!
moyes had grade B players - he had no single support from woodward. fergie took all the players that won the league the previous season into his retirement. all moyes had was büttner, fellaini & varela. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
FA CUP DRAW
Accrington Stanley / Yeovil v
Manchester United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
BREAKING: Manchester United announce co-owner Edward Glazer is selling three million shares in the club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nihilist:
van Gaal's baba must be one of those ones that hide deep in the jungle of osun state.

WTF? How can you consistently play so badly and still win?
LvG's philosophy:

Play the game, give me the 3 points tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tval:
BREAKING: Manchester United announce co-owner Edward Glazer is selling three million shares in the club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1926514_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

from 10th position to 3rd - after 5 consecutive league wins. we must beat liverpool this weekend - not because i want us to catch city or anything but because of what they did to moyes' team last season. grin

vengeance on my mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nihilist:

busted!!!!
mrlouisvangaal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odunharry:

Sure we need to Improve...wana see that attacking threat against leciester again

GGMU
im actually quite worried vs liverpool for the simple reason that it is liverpool.
those bums know how to come alive when the issue is man. united.

coogar:

5 wins in a row - no one is talking about van gaal not leaving his seat again. chelsea fans dunno better - they have a mourinho who acts like a street urchin in the technical area - no wonder they expect a gentleman like van gaal to be screaming like a rhesus monkey on the touchline.
upon all moyes' standing at the technical area, he was 6 points poorer at this stage last season. we are the most in-form team in the league in spite of the crippling injuries to the squad. what's not to be happy about? grin
Odunharry:

GGMU
cant say anymore.
at the end if the day it's the result that counts. so far van gaal is getting them despite the issues he has to deal with.
Moyes is already displaying his ineptitude at Sociedad. I wonder why people think he was hard done by at United when his results were nothing to write home about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
This was RVP best performance in about 18 months. Since scoring a hatrick against Villa. Nice ball retention today.

Rooney, obviously was not fit and appeared to be wary of injuries, hence he did not contest any 50-50 balls and played safely. He however was involved in our two goals. A well taken free kick from Rooney find RVP for the second goal.

Any thing that makes Vidal and/or Strootman to come to Old Trafford might just render Fellaini, Herrera and Mata useless to the team.

Why was Wayama no sent off for the that dangerous tackle on RVP?

Ashley Young was good. He did very well.

Nice to be on 3rd position.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
StarBoard:

cant say anymore.
at the end if the day it's the result that counts. so far van gaal is getting them despite the issues he has to deal with.

Moyes is already displaying his ineptitude at Sociedad. I wonder why people think he was hard done by at United when his results were nothing to write home about.

moyes needs rooney, valencia & jones @ sociedad to excel in spain. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.