Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8748336 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2014
chrisley024:
Evans is shyte. He gets the ball, waits until he's in a tight situation and gives it to an approaching opponent which puts the defence in jeopardy. He's known for that but it's now too rampant.

Atleast Rojo can pass to save his life.
Rojo and Mcnair played like crap. Evans was better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:

Lol. See mending grin

All these so-called legends turned pundits like to talk crap to get attention.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2014
elampiro:
Southampton were comfortable at number 2 on the log some three weeks back. They were 9 points from Manchester United.

Next, they take some beatings from Chelsea and Everton, and they realize who they really are.

S'Hampton is yet to play Chelsea. They've lost consecutively to Manshitty, Assner n Man Utd. More woes for them.

And someone was here blabbing about their chances of fighting CHelsea for the EPL. Even Europa league sef never sure for them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:

I see loads of people getting ready to jump on evans' head
Evans did ok giving his current situation and that of the team.
Rojo was all over the place yesterday, but everyone's quiet about it.
McNair too was bad.
But na evans own everybody see
New scapegoat I guess.
I don't think so. I might be mistaken here but Evans is the oldest in terms of premier league experience, so I can understand when people are short on tolerance for the fellow.
He should be the one injecting confidence into that back line but he is the one whose confidence is shot to pieces.

As per McNair, we can't deny that he was rubbish. Even van Gaal alluded to that fact in his post match comments.
PietroRico:

Our defenders are good and they'll overcome these small niggling injuries with time.
But I believe we need to add one rock to the back. No matter the age!
Even if its just one solid season he gives us, it'll be ok. That will be enough time for our defenders to sort themselves out, injury wise.
I don't think they all should be discarded.
It's hard to see the ones who will manage to stay fit in Jones, Evans and Smalling.
These are the three who are supposed to have taken over from Rio and Vidic but so far they are found wanting.
We need stability at the back and these fellas don't exactly offer that.
Staying fit would go a long way in providing that.

It's kind of frustrating to be honest.
PietroRico:

RvP obviously doesn't want falcao anywhere near his spot grin
I dunno if its just me, but I think RvP does a million times better when falcao is on the bench.
It's looking like Falcao was a luxury signing.
Something in the region of showing that United can still lure top talent.
But Falcao needs a decent run of games. I don't know what will be done to accommodate him since van Gaal says at the moment he's only fit to play 20 mins.
How is he going to be of any effect playing in garbage time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Bimffo:

Always trying to be Smart and ends up saying Nonsense.. Bimfool, Bimdat, Bimthis.. it doesnt change the fact that U r Ugly, Ur head looks Like Quail's Egg and U spit nonsense and Thrashy and Senseless things.. Fooooooolllll!!!!

grin My face can never be as worst as Ur own na.. grin Lialia.. Dindinrin Oponu.. As if the fooolll has seen a Crippled Lizard b4.. grin Senseless Senseless post..

And We can only know the Size and Capabilty of your brain, if you said what that ur Useless Manure Gay mate did was Partying and not Stupidity..

Y Am I wasting time on U sef.. undecided What do I expect from a face and a head that has the shape of an Egg.. Shīt as Usual.. Abeg Swerve jawe.. Gay Oshi..
these are muffled ramblings of a high old hag with 10' manliness buried in her throat

Its factual that RuuDie got reported for slamming "too much jamz" on the shekpe thread
its factual that RuuDie got banned for "slamming too much jamz" on the skekpe thread
its also factual that shekpe fans celebrated his ban on their thread.
now, if this is no definition of cowardly sore losers, what is? & to even think they are all grown men? laws have mercy!

your case is that you even drag the term 'foolishness' into disrepute, the term is very ashamed to stoop to your level & for that I apologize.

I know you are king Solomon in all his glory grin grin abeg make we see a pix of your forehead only. peeps like you & the poly group that have no courage to upload a dp always scout profiles, making comments on pictures. why is that, are you some form of common thief on the run? nigga my hand chain hang everywhere, from Lagos to Quebec & I don't need any approval or disprove from smelly relics or gays dying a slice @ a time like leprous cUNts.

I can sense you have partial paralysis which has affected your sight, otherwise you'll know that the angle of the camera lense made that pix that has been making cuum distort. I haven't claimed to be intelligent, so why are you harping it like a chapter from the Psalms of David?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Leyqute:

S'Hampton is yet to play Chelsea. They've lost consecutively to Manshitty, Assner n Man Utd. More woes for them.

And someone was here blabbing about their chances of fighting CHelsea for the EPL. Even Europa league sef never sure for them.
Southampton definitely over-achieved but they are a good side.

Let's not take that away from them.

They lost a lot of good players over the summer and for them to have hit the heights of 2nd on the log is actually commendable on their part.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2014
SailorXY:

these are muffled ramblings of a high old hag with 10' manliness buried in her throat

Its factual that RuuDie got reported for slamming "too much jamz" on the shekpe thread
its factual that RuuDie got banned for "slamming too much jamz" on the skekpe thread
now, if this is no definition of cowardly sore losers, what is? & to even think they are all grown men? laws have mercy!

your case is that you even drag the term 'foolishness' into disrepute, the term is very ashamed to stoop to your level & for that I apologize.

I know you are king Solomon in all his glory grin grin abeg make we see a pix of your forehead only. peeps like you & the poly group that have no courage to upload a dp always scout profiles, making comments on pictures. why is that, are you some form of common thief on the run? nigga my hand chain hang everywhere, from Lagos to Quebec & I don't need any approval or disprove from smelly relics or gays dying a slice @ a time like leprous cUNts.

I can sense you have partial paralysis which has affected your sight, otherwise you'll know that the angle of the camera lense made that pix that has been making cuum distort. I haven't claimed to be intelligent, so why are you harping it like a chapter from the Psalms of David?

Stories.. Spewing Rubbish as Usual..

Now lets see who is stupid.. grin I dont ave to drag words with U again.. grin There are far more intelligent and Matured peeps on this ManU thread.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2014
SailorXY:

Ouch.
last warning for hitting below the belt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2014
elampiro:
Things were so bad that United had to go pay Howard Webb to return from retirement.

And now he got us to 3rd position with several penalties to us and red cards to opponents. Ashley diving to win penalties.
Ukwu!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:
rojo gave the ball away just as many times as evans did, if not more.

The dude has come back after a long lay off and was asked to play in a 3 man defence.
He's the person that has least adapted to the 352 system.
Understandably so. This only his 2nd time.
The first was with a bunch of rookies.

Evans is a very solid defender.
People forget things too easilly.
Evans is shyte if this is what he can serve us after all these years he has spent here with top defenders. I thought he's good with the ball but this season has shown he's not. The absence of Rio/Vida as his partner has exposed him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:
Lol
grin someone just called koeman and his team serious title challengers grin grin grin

My belle oo

coogar:
that's how to tell the people who have actually watched the premier league for years & those who started in 2013.

hull, blackpool, swansea have had similar runs in the past only to slip into mediocrity. southampton? serious challengers? osuofiason has a better chance shaggïng beyonce.

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1184#27732004

we didn't even wait till january to prove airbornelacer is a novice about how this league works. who has seen him since yesterday? is he alright? this negro practically laid his life on southampton becoming chelsea's closest rivals.

chelsea fans are mostly knuckleheads...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Maybe Scholes' more sensible than Gary. Scholes was whining when we were dropping points but Gary...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2014
SetrakusRa:

All these so-called legends turned pundits like to talk crap to get attention.
I love how LvG put him in his place.
Just like telling him - '...o boy watch your mouth o' grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2014
Leyqute:

. No o.
They are serious title challengers according to the god of NL punditry airbornelacer. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

I don't think so. I might be mistaken here but Evans is the oldest in terms of premier league experience, so I can understand when people are short on tolerance for the fellow.
He should be the one injecting confidence into that back line but he is the one whose confidence is shot to pieces.
Guys are being too quick to run the rule over him.
He has hardly played football this season.
His wasn't the worst defender on the pitch yesterday
I'm very confident he'll come around after a few games.
Quote me anywhere.

As per McNair, we can't deny that he was rubbish. Even van Gaal alluded to that fact in his post match comments.
. This happens with young players.

It's hard to see the ones who will manage to stay fit in Jones, Evans and Smalling.
These are the three who are supposed to have taken over from Rio and Vidic but so far they are found wanting.
We need stability at the back and these fellas don't exactly offer that.
Staying fit would go a long way in providing that.

It's kind of frustrating to be honest.
yea. I can't disagree. Its very frustrating.

It's looking like Falcao was a luxury signing.
Something in the region of showing that United can still lure top talent.
But Falcao needs a decent run of games. I don't know what will be done to accommodate him since van Gaal says at the moment he's only fit to play 20 mins.
How is he going to be of any effect playing in garbage time?
he should get himself fit first.
There'll be a place for him.
A front 2 of rvp and falcao with wayne should ideal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2014
chrisley024:
Evans is shyte if this is what he can serve us after all these years he has spent here with top defenders. I thought he's good with the ball but this season has shown he's not. The absence of Rio/Vida as his partner has exposed him.
shocked how many times has he even played this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1184#27729123

we didn't even wait till january to prove airbornelacer is a novice about how this league works. who has seen him since yesterday? is he alright? this negro practically laid his life on southampton becoming chelsea's closest rivals.

grin grin
That looser abi lacer dude is full of crap.

I'm patiently waiting for him to come and embarrass himself further in an attempt to save face grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:

that's exactly why i criticise him.
to whom much is given, much is expected. after the departure of the old guards(rio + vidic + evra), you expect evans to step up & be the natural leader in that back line but what do you get?

even when he's fit, he plays heart attack football. he nearly gave southampton a penalty with a useless tackle in the box when paddy gave the ball away. how difficult can it be to defend? his confidence is off & on. he's too unreliable.

PietroRico:
grin grin
That looser abi lacer dude is full of crap.
I'm patiently waiting for him to come and embarrass himself further in an attempt to save face grin

he will have something to say - "united were lucky, the ref helped us again, eclipse of the moon & sun favoured united & reh reh reh"

no one remembers southampton themselves scored from a goalmouth scramble. ricochets, pinballs before the ball fell for pelle to strike the equaliser.

nihilist has given up already - we have turned him from a vocal poster into a timid mouse. he only observes from a distance these days - van gaal proving critics wrong since 1689. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:
Yesterday was the 3rd and he has always lacked confidence with the ball.

I still maintain we should find a leader at the back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

to whom much is given, much is expected. after the departure of the old guards(rio + vidic + evra), you expect evans to step up & be the natural leader in that back line but what do you get?

even when he's fit, he plays heart attack football. he nearly gave southampton a penalty with a useless tackle in the box when paddy gave the ball away. how difficult can it be to defend? his confidence is off & on. he's too unreliable.
why so much emphasis on yesterday's match?
Yea, his confidence could be on and off.
This happens when he gets injured
No one can deny that a jonny evans with confidence is a terrific defender.

Van gaal has got even the youngs and fellainis of this world to play decent football.

Even smalling is no longer afraid of the ball.

We'll all be here to see evans chew strikers up for launch in a short while.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

he will have something to say - "united were lucky, the ref helped us again, eclipse of the moon & sun favoured united & reh reh reh"

no one remembers southampton themselves scored from a goalmouth scramble. ricochets, pinballs before the ball fell for pelle to strike the equaliser.

nihilist has given up already - we have turned him from a vocal poster into a timid mouse. he only observes from a distance these days - van gaal proving critics since 1689. grin
grin grin grin. grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:
why so much emphasis on yesterday's match?
Yea, his confidence could be on and off.
This happens when he gets injured
No one can deny that a jonny evans with confidence is a terrific defender.

i was one of evans' biggest fan some seasons back. he's the most comfortable in possession even when we had vidic & rio. when he's on his shyte, he's a terrific lad but the poor days seem to be outnumbering the good ones in the last 2 seasons or so.

Van gaal has got even the youngs and fellainis of this world to play decent football.

young, RVP & de gea were our best players yesterday. they were almost flawless.

Even smalling is no longer afraid of the ball.

We'll all be here to see evans chew strikers up for launch in a short while.

can't wait to have him fit & firing. we need a constant figure in that back line. we are 80% worse off when we don't have rafael. he needs to get back. if we can keep rafael, rojo & evans fit for the festive period, we can beat everyone till january.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

nihilist has given up already - we have turned him from a vocal poster into a timid mouse. he only observes from a distance these days - van gaal proving critics since 1689. grin

I have never seen a thing like this before. I have to give up. 5 wins in a row would shut any critic up regardless of how the points were gotten.

I shall wait in the shadows and bide my time. Sooner or later LVGs luck will come to an end, and we shall do a Ruudie style owambe on this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2014
chrisley024:
Yesterday was the 3rd and he has always lacked confidence with the ball.

I still maintain we should find a leader at the back.
no doubt.
Those games are few and far between. You can't draw valid conclusions from them.
Take yesterday for instance.
All our defenders were giving the ball away with reckless abandon.
The 352 made the midfield very congested and soton players unfortunately were more agile and alive.
Whenever our defenders were with the ball, the quickly closed all outlets.
All they could do was
-pass to the other defender/keeper
-hoof it up the pitch or
-give it away in an attempt to pass into the midfield.

If u payed close attention that he generally improved as the game continued.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Bimffo:

Stories.. Spewing Rubbish as Usual..

Now lets see who is stupid.. grin I dont ave to drag words with U again.. grin There are far more intelligent and Matured peeps on this ManU thread.. grin
oga we won & there's nothing to 'drag' here

go home & return your boring self whenever we lose again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1184#27732004

This is prophecy coming to pass grin
coogar:

This is prophecy coming to pass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

i was one of evans' biggest fan some seasons back. he's the most comfortable in possession even when we had vidic & rio. when he's on his shyte, he's a terrific lad but the poor days seem to be outnumbering the good ones in the last 2 seasons or so.
its a good thing you haven't forgotten.
He defends with intelligence.
He doesn't need to clatter everything 'clatterable' to get the job done.
Its too soon to give up on him.

young, RVP & de gea were our best players yesterday. they were almost flawless.
Without a doubt.

can't wait to have him fit & firing. we need a constant figure in that back line. we are 80% worse off when we don't have rafael. he needs to get back. if we can keep rafael, rojo & evans fit for the festive period, we can beat everyone till january.
I was talking about the need for a back up right back in the summer, but It was played down.
How we not have any back up natural right back?
Valencia has filled in nicely, but he's still not a right back and it shows most times.
But it's still 200 times better than painfiully watching smalling spoil his reputation there.

we should check up on clyne's availability.
He shouldn't cost much.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Manchester United, Champions, EPL 2014/2015 season grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:
its a good thing you haven't forgotten.
He defends with intelligence.
He doesn't need to clatter everything 'clatterable' to get the job done.
Its too soon to give up on him.

Without a doubt.

I was talking about the need for a back up right back in the summer, but It was played down.
How we not have any back up natural right back?
Valencia has filled in nicely, but he's still not a right back and it shows most times.
But it's still 200 times better than painfiully watching smalling spoil his reputation there.

we should check up on clyne's availability.
He shouldn't cost much.
true on Clyne, the guy dey try but I suspect he may not agree to be a back up and Southampton may be looking for a premium before they sell
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
SailorXY:

oga we won & there's nothing to 'drag' here

go home & return your boring self whenever we lose again

Looll.. I don hear Una na. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
elampiro:
Things were so bad that United had to go pay Howard Webb to return from retirement.

And now he got us to 3rd position with several penalties to us and red cards to opponents. Ashley diving to win penalties.
Ukwu!!!
we neva get any penalty this season o...chaii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
SailorXY:

true on Clyne, the guy dey try but I suspect he may not agree to be a back up and Southampton may be looking for a premium before they sell
he wouldn't cost much, if clyne wants the move.

No one is going to tell him to his face that he'll be back up.
He's going to be told that he'll compete with rafa for the right back spot.
He should relish that challenge.
Who knows, he may end up displacing rafa.
The competition will be good.
Squad depth is necessary.

There'll be money involved too.
Increased pay rise and to move to a club as big as united may be too much for him to turn down. I think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.