Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841944 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
elampiro:

He was offside. Even before Rooney got to kick the ball, Falcao was already off. So Rooney was left no option than to revise.

apollo dey worry you.
that pass was on...... falcao was on as at the time rooney was on the ball.

When does shot on target become a goal? I have already given you the number of mins Mata has gone without scoring and number of minutes he has gone without assisting. Chikena.

when did this happen? which year? which month? which club? stop making blanket statements to cover for flop rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2015
coogar:

apollo dey worry you.
that pass was on...... falcao was on as at the time rooney was on the ball.

when did this happen? which year? which month? which club? stop making blanket statements to cover for flop rooney.

1. What are you talking about sef? Your first picture says it all. Put a ruler on Falcao's line and see for your self. Before Rooney could pass that ball, Falcao was already offside.

elampiro:

Mata has gone 508 EPL minutes without a goal from even a more advanced position. 328 EPL minutes without an Assists.
Rooney even tried too much sef.
This is what I told you earlier. Instead of you to go investigate you went arguing. He has also gone 418 mins without a shot on target. Now see it below:

...............................................Mins...Goals.Assists.Shot on target.
12/20/2014..Aston Villa..................90....0......0...... 1
12/26/2014..Newcastle United.........90....0......1...... 0
12/28/2014..Tottenham Hotspur......90....0...... 0...... 0
1/1/2015.....Stoke City..................90....0...... 0...... 0
1/11/2015...Southampton..............90.... 0...... 0...... 0
1/17/2015...Queens Park Rangers....45....0......0...... 0
1/31/2015...Leicester City..............13....0...... 0...... 0
Season.....................................1470...5...... 3.......7
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2015
* The last time Herrera had a shot on target was against Leicester on 21/9/2014, the same match he scored.

* Carrick has only had 1 shot on target this season.

* Fellaini has not had an Assist the whole season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:
* The last time Herrera had a shot on target was against Leicester on 21/9/2014, the same match he scored.

baba easy d lie ,he assisted Juan Mata against Cambridge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2015
parrotibaba:

Even herrera score for FA Cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2015
See as them discombobulate elampiro's cooked up statistics! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha which kind fabu be this na?
elampiro: * The last time Herrera had a shot on target was against Leicester on 21/9/2014, the same match he scored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2015
SailorXY:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha which kind fabu be this na?

Leave Am make he dey lie like say na from burnley match we start to support man united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:

1. What are you talking about sef? Your first picture says it all. Put a ruler on Falcao's line and see for your self. Before Rooney could pass that ball, Falcao was already offside.

elampiro, stop lying.
falcao was onside. rooney was scared to make the pass. he turned back & lost the ball.

This is what I told you earlier. Instead of you to go investigate you went arguing. He has also gone 418 mins without a shot on target. Now see it below:

liar liar.....
you said 508 mins. how's 418 the same thing as 508. are you blind?

...Mins...Goals.Assists.Shot on target.
12/20/2014..Aston Villa............90....0......0...... 1

mata assisted and took shots on target here according to your stats. why is this relevant?

Season.....................................1470...5...... 3.......7

elampiro = 270 + 58 is not 418 mins. this is the second lie you have told concerning this matter. you quoted 508, then you quoted 418. both numbers have been found out to be white lies.

besides - mata didn't complete the game against QPR & he was a sub that played for 13 mins against leicester.......how does he fit or compare with rooney that played 5 full games without scoring/assisting or shooting on target? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rooney is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Rooney is a fraud

hahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha...! Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. DK elampawa dey come for you.

Meanwhile @ dis rate rooney go soon turn goalkeeper for the matter. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
team of the week

anyone else notice the man with a 10?? @afrodoc @elampiro

yada yada yada

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
coogar:

elampiro, stop lying.
falcao was onside. rooney was scared to make the pass. he turned back & lost the ball.

liar liar.....
you said 508 mins. how's 418 the same thing as 508. are you blind?

mata assisted and took shots on target here according to your stats. why is this relevant?

elampiro = 270 + 58 is not 418 mins. this is the second lie you have told concerning this matter. you quoted 508, then you quoted 418. both numbers have been found out to be white lies.

besides - mata didn't complete the game against QPR & he was a sub that played for 13 mins against leicester.......how does he fit or compare with rooney that played 5 full games without scoring/assisting or shooting on target? grin

You clearly did not do mathematics in school. I stated the number of mins Mata did not score. I quoted the number of mins he did not assists and I quoted the number of mins he did not have a shot at goal. You don't pay attention to details instead you keep telling lies and changing someone's statements. Mata played in more advance role than Rooney. Ukwu!!!

On Falcao, he was offside. Stop telling lies for a living.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
parrotibaba:

FA cup is not included in this argument. Rooney assisted Di Maria against Yeovil. You guys act confused many times and don't pay attention to details.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:

...............................................Mins...Goals.Assists.Shot on target.
12/20/2014..Aston Villa..................90....0......0...... 1

I said this from the beginning, Mata has gone 518 mins without a goal. Chikena!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
dopeJemi:

Even herrera score for FA Cup

Coogar did not include FA cup not in his original stats for Rooney. Rooney had an assists for Di Maria in FA Cup.

If FA cup were included, then Rooney had an Assist and Shot on target in 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
dopeJemi:

Leave Am make he dey lie like say na from burnley match we start to support man united

You all are the liars. Rooney assisted against Yeovil. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Rooney is a fraud

Can you define fraud?

The whole of Bayern Munich is a fraud. You people bought the referee to beat Man United in 2010. One man league- burndisleaguedown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bunch of liars. You people must have told a zillion liars against Rooney on this thread. UKWU!!!

Mata, Fellaini, Herrera and Carrick have all gone dry in these stats as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by royale442(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:

Can you define fraud?

The whole of Bayern Munich is a fraud. You people bought the referee to beat Man United in 2010. One man league- burndisleaguedown.
bros stop this, this is not the united way.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:

Coogar did not include FA cup not in his original stats for Rooney. Rooney had an assists for Di Maria in FA Cup.

If FA cup were included, then Rooney had an Assist and Shot on target in 2015

Elampawa, I hail thee
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
dopeJemi:

Elampawa, I hail thee

una no see Rooney dey force keeper save vs Cambridge? i tire for una ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:

FA cup is not included in this argument. Rooney assisted Di Maria against Yeovil. You guys act confused many times and don't pay attention to details.
u said fellaini has not had an assist d whole season ...or did I read it wrong ? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:

Can you define fraud?

A fraud is a player a captain that has played several games this year and doesnt have a goal, an assist, not even a shot on target

Rooney is a fraud. As long as Man Utd stick with Rooney they wont reach the level other top clubs are.

Remove Rooney and Man Utd would excel
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:

That was Rooney last assist. He has 0 assist 0 goal now in 6-7 games now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
SailorXY:
team of the week

anyone else notice the man with a 10?? @afrodoc @elampiro

yada yada yada
Though dude was poor defensively but I'm ok wit d@ for every game in addition to his 2 goals grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
chrisley024:
Though dude was poor defensively but I'm ok wit d@ for every game in addition to his 2 goals grin
he wasn't poor. it took some time for him to settle into the game & that was it.

he was still miles ahead of Evans, that was why I exclaimed 'diaris God o' when I saw Evans ahead of him in the line up.

guys like elampiro like to tell us how coaches see things we don't in training, but make we no lie to ourselves - wetin Evans don do this season to merit a spot even ahead Blackett? make we talk true for once!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:
SailorXY, the boss has explained and spoken. He corroborated my stance that our midfield has shielded the defenders better since Rooney went there.

Louis van Gaal praised the performance of Wayne Rooney, who had to drop into a deep midfield role against Burnley on Wednesday.
Used primarily as a forward throughout his career so far, Rooney's withdrawn position under Van Gaal has led to criticism by some but the manager does not agree.
"I have to look for the better balance and I think until now because of Rooney we have a better balance in midfield, I was very pleased how he replaced Daley Blind in the number six position.
"He showed composure and of course he was also today the Rooney that I want to see but he has showed that he can play in every position.
"Maybe he can better play in a striker's position but then I have a problem in midfield."
[Source: goal.com]

LVG doesn't know what he's saying. What better balance is Rooney giving us as defensive midfielder or wherever in the midfield? I have said it before and i'll keep on saying it that Rooney anywhere in the midfield is a liability to us. He should be played in the striking position and if he's not good enough there, then he should be dropped to the bench. Play every player in their best position instead of playing them out of position.

I don't know how he could say Rooney playing in Daley Blind's position gave us a better balance with the rubbish we played on that day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

A fraud is a player a captain that has played several games this year and doesnt have a goal, an assist, not even a shot on target

Rooney is a fraud. As long as Man Utd stick with Rooney they wont reach the level other top clubs are.

Rooney is better than Muller and Lewandonky. How many goals do these guys even have as strikers? Man United almost went out of FA cup without Rooney. Rooney has been in the thick of action since successive wins. From midfield he is one of the top scorers.

Bayern Munich is a fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
chrisley024:
That was Rooney last assist. He has 0 assist 0 goal now in 6-7 games now

His new role doesn't require him to go look for Assists. That should be an accessory stat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
parrotibaba:
u said fellaini has not had an assist d whole season ...or did I read it wrong ? undecided

Fellaini, 880 mins. No Assists.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
elampiro:

You clearly did not do mathematics in school. I stated the number of mins Mata did not score. I quoted the number of mins he did not assists and I quoted the number of mins he did not have a shot at goal. You don't pay attention to details instead you keep telling lies and changing someone's statements. Mata played in more advance role than Rooney. Ukwu!!!

stop feigning you are bereft of common sense. the statistics say.....

rooney hasn't scored in 450 league minutes
rooney hasn't assisted in 450 league minutes
rooney has no shots on target in 450 mins

you retorted back that mata also went 508 mins without scoring, assisting or hitting shots on target. i asked you to prove it and you are here lying to the public & shuffling facts.

when mata didn't score, he assisted or took shots on target. when he didn't assist, he scored and took shots on target. mata always contributes to a game.

On Falcao, he was offside. Stop telling lies for a living.

falcao was onside.
fat rooney is too brainless to see a pass that was as glaring as fück.

raumdeuter:

it baffles me.....
even paddy, the rookie player in our defence has taken shots on target this season. how does rooney sleep at night knowing none of his shots has been on target in 2015? blind played deeper than rooney against west ham & scored. rooney's midfield position is no excuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adebayo201 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.