Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9155666 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Completed passes today:

Daley Blind and Ander Herrera combined: 181

Sunderland team combined: 151
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
leggo:
442flat is the way
we didn't play 4-4-2 flat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
chrisley024:
Maybe Ancellotti was right afterall when he said he wastes ball possession easily.

Dude shoots and crosses recklessly
he needs time. the whole team does actually. settling on a formation & team-mate pairing will be a great start (LvG's headache). the lack of consistency in our team is caused by this factor, in addition to the coming together of more than half of the team this season.

individually, we have a good group that just require a little upgrade (form or personnel) in two areas & the team is set.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
SailorXY:

we didn't play 4-4-2 flat
What was that then?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
leggo:
What was that then?
- - - - Herrera - - Blind - - - -
di Maria - - Rooney - - Young

middle 5. the width was good too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2015
post=31180224:
Manchester United got back to winning ways with a 2-0 victory over Gus Poyet’s Sunderland on Saturday afternoon and manager Louis van Gaal was quick to praise the performance of Ashley Young after the game, report Sky Sports.
A brace from Wayne Rooney was enough to move the Red Devils up to third place in the Premier League table but Van Gaal wanted to point out how important another Englishman was for his team.
Ashley Young has played a good match,” Van Gaal declared.
“[size=14pt]He gives power and security on that side, [/size] so I was pleased with him. But I was pleased with more players today. I was also happy [Radamel] Falcao did that wonderful action because he prepared the penalty,” the Dutchman insisted.
Young has often been required to play as a wing back this season, but thrived during a rare opportunity to play further forward against the Wearsiders.
The 29-year-old had a passing accuracy of 91% against the Black Cats, and also created four chances for his team mates, highlighting his importance to the team in both defence and attack.
Meanwhile, the Old Trafford outfit will be delighted after they bounced back from their defeat to Garry Monk’s Swansea last weekend in perfect fashion courtesy of their captain’s two goals and face Newcastle United next week.It has not been a smooth debut season for Van Gaal at the Theatre of Dreams but the team remain on course to secure a return to Europe’s most prestigious club competition, although Arsenal could leapfrog them if the north Londoners pick up three points versus Everton tomorrow.
Qualification for the Champions League is of the utmost importance to the Red Devils and Young could prove to be a key player come the end of the season.
Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/louis-van-gaal-delighted-with-the-power-and-security-ashley-young-offers-man-united/316224#lA98qEqdRKDXpod2.99

Pawa and security??

Chei, elampiro must be having an Ërection as e dey read this piece !! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Dadehmola.., this na flooding oh!
tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2015
person go just smoke weed begin make this thread unnecessary long by posting blanks.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
adebayo201:
Dadehmola.., this na flooding oh!
tongue

Lol. Na network o jare smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Demola ti mu weyrey yo. grin cheesy grin

You beta fill in the gaps with screenshots from Kim K's sëxtape. Awon boys go bless you. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2015
TreQuartista:
You beta fill in the gaps with screenshots from Kim K's sëxtape. Awon boys go bless you. cheesy
joeace2020:
person go just smoke weed begin make this thread unnecessary long by posting blanks.....

You guys should be careful oh. You are talking to a comrade of this thread. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Dadehmola:

Pawa and security??

Chei, elampiro must be having an Ërection as e dey read this piece !! cheesy

Yes pace and power and now security. Young is wonderful and he should stay fit till the end of the season. You don't know which way he would go. Good game from the young Januzaj. I must commend Valencia too, when everyone looks shaking with the ball, he offers that security with the ball at his feet even under tight marking. His decision making yesterday was outstanding. Good defending from Smalling, although he started out loosely.

Di Maria will be good. He started in Madrid like this and now he finds himself in a league where he even has to play more speedily to out pace his markers. With more time, may be next season he would be able to combine his speed with composure and better final balls. Let's keeping hoping for a top four finish this season. We have lost some points carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2015
ella1000:

$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­
www.jobspase.com

----------------------------------------

Beware of 419s.

The money in your credit card could disappear from stuff like this in a bid to make cheap cash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2015
8/02/2015 18:30, Report by Ryan Grant
Van Gaal pleased with victory over Sunderland

After United's 2-0 win over Sunderland, Louis van Gaal spoke to MUTV about the game and gave his thoughts on the Reds' match-winning captain Wayne Rooney...

Van Gaal on the win: "We started the match poorly. I think we were nervous, which is understandable after the defeat to Swansea. After the first quarter of the match, we started to create more chances and we played much better in the second half. We had much more composure on the ball, the tempo was better and we stretched the play from one wing to another. I was pleased with the performance, especially in the second half. We scored twice but could have got more."

Second-half control: "It was comfortable, because they had 10 men and we didn't give them any chances in the second half. We played with control, it's a step in the process to finish a game off when you are winning. Perhaps [Marouane] Fellaini could have scored, and there was also [Antonio] Valencia's shot, so we could have scored more goals. Goal difference can be very important at the end of the season in this rat race for the top four."

On Wayne Rooney: "He said to me, and he was right, that he usually hits penalties high into the goal. Today, he shot along the ground because of their tall goalkeeper and I was very happy that was the case."

Angel Di Maria's adaptation: "We have to give Angel more time to adapt to the Premier League; it's not so easy with the high tempo. I want to give him time, it's also not easy to change a player of his quality, but I have to make these decisions."

On current injuries: "Luke Shaw [had a tight hamstring] and [Phil] Jones was ill. I cannot put those players in my line-up. Victor Valdes also has a problem and wasn’t on the bench. I had to make three changes during our final day of preparation."

So this man is telling the public how Rooney shoots his penalties? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2015
The end of Di-Sarah and Falcao?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bringing Januzaj in for Maria, after the first half na huge statement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
TreQuartista:

Nitlad asinwin, no be for here you go put
your S.T soap and Vaseline into use!!

elampiro:

pace and power and now security. Young is wonderful and he should stay fit till the end of the season.

So far, I think young has been our 2nd best player (De gea's match-winning saves go make me rate am as no1).

LVG should start young on the left wing till the the end of the season - his combo with shaw down that left flank could be very beneficial to the team!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
adebayo201:

You guys should be careful oh. You are talking to a comrade of this thread. angry

comrade ke... something wey we don dey follow since the first thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
joeace2020:

comrade ke... something wey we don dey follow since the first thread

tor. it is well oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
TreQuartista:

gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
The end of Di-Sarah and Falcao?
go drop points against Everton jare tongue Mr Fourphy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Di Maria should chop bench for the next couple of matches. I am tired of his headless chicken style for now, and the truth is he contributes to our over narrow style......he does not offer real width, always running through the middle without control and more often than not running into brick walls.

Adnan and Young ( lol i can't believe i am saying this) on the wings for the next couple of matches. Valencia and Shaw supporting them as full backs.

2 out of Smalling/Rojo/Jones at CB.

Blind and Hererra in central midfield

Rooney with Falcao in attack with Wilson or Mata 1st choice off the bench (not Fellaini).

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.