Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8684407 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sterling: Why una beat us like dat na? Persin no fit follow u play again sad sad

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Luke Shaw's bench go get seat belt and head rest. As for Rafael, should we say its over for him at United??
I like the idea of players made to work & earn back their spot, & Valencia has done well defensively; but I still don't think Valencia is a better RB compared to Rafael.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
I can smell UCL football. May God crown it for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
dopeJemi:

True that.. Do you think he will start against man-city?

Nope.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Smalling can come in to take his shirt from Rojo, otherwise it should be the same 11.
We are more solid in midfield with our current starters and have better control of matches, Di Maria should be coming on from the bench until a starter loses form or Di Maria improves his game especially the consistency of his passing and his decision making.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
herrera is a tidy finisher....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Danhumprey:
It's a wonder why Del Bosque didn't called them up for Spain's matches.undecided
Bosque's age seems to be getting the better of him...Was a really great game though I was a tad nervy after De Gear allowed that tame shot from Benteke find a way through his legs...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
If Tottenham can be consistent, they will be a threat. But I don't see that happening.

Logging out. I feel tired today. Congrat guys. We won after international break which is very hard to do against a team with players that stayed fresh and studied us over two weeks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
SailorXY:
I like the idea of players made to work & earn back their spot, & Valencia has done well defensively; but I still don't think Valencia is a better RB compared to Rafael.
Rafael is exceptionally better than Valencia goin forward and creating chances, but he lacks Valencia's strength defensive wise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Herrera and Mata should be the future of Spain's midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Herrera and Mata should be the future of Spain's midfield

spain have better midfielders than that duo - it's difficult to play every spanish midfielder. xavi, isco, iniesta, cesc, silva, busi, thiago, javi martinez, etc. how many can you play at a time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
patrickmuf:
Bosque's age seems to be getting the better of him...Was a really great game though I was a tad nervy after De Gear allowed that tame shot from Benteke find a way through his legs...
It's a blessing in disguise that Del Bosque didn't called them up. Imagine if either of them had gotten injured on international duty.embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

This goal was badly needed after Villa pulled one back to put us under pressure. Well placed by Herrera. Good too Rooney read the situation well and jumped off the way. It would have added to many small errors we made. I think Fellaini blocked one goal bound ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

who put super glue under guzan's feet?lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

who put super glue under guzan's feet?lol
abeg guf for first and second goal nko oga coogar?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Danhumprey:
It's a blessing in disguise that Del Bosque didn't called them up. Imagine if either of them had gotten injured on international duty.embarassed
So true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

when did coogar apologise?
words fall from your mouth like shy from arsê. giroud's goal against a 10-man disillusioned liverpool side that lacks a leader is what you are celebrating?

your standard must be very low - your team hasn't won a league title for 11 seasons and you are celebrating a goal?

you, my friend, have reached the zenith of intellectual bankruptcy. you epitomise failure at 100% purity.

giroud would wish to have falcao's rësume in his football career.

You are one unrepentant goat Coogar

You are still here defending the indefensible.....

Leaderless Liverpool right, 10 men right, you are fu...cking pillock

I am sure Falcao himself won't defend himself the way you are .... Fu..cking multimillion pound pile of wa....nk!

Stick to the point, This is Giroud and Falcao

When Falcao gets to double figures, come and have a rant
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
taiwoliu:
erm erm, uncle coogar pls forgive dt small boi, he's bin taking too much fried garri ijebu so he's often high.... Elfenomeno1, cum and apologize to uncle ooo

Who is your uncle? Who is this social reprobate?

If you bootlick Coogar or wipe sh....it off his ar....se, sorry i dont do such

You can't even string a bloody sentence together, you are one unmitigated mor..on

Fu...cking donut! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

spain have better midfielders than that duo - it's difficult to play every spanish midfielder. xavi, isco, iniesta, cesc, silva, busi, thiago, javi martinez, etc. how many can you play at a time?
Xavi is almost past it as with Iniesta...Mata is just as good if not better than Silva...Martinez and Busi are DM so they're out of the picture... Tiago though talented is injury prone and Xesc is way too inconsistent... Take away reputation and you'll see our boys are just as good and threatening to get even better going forward...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
dopeJemi:
I dey shame for falcao grin grin

You sef shame ... Smh

That silly prat Coogar won't, the same goat who translated assists into goals grin ... All in a bid to try and cover up for the finished matter called Falcao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
afrodoc2:

Nope.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Smalling can come in to take his shirt from Rojo, otherwise it should be the same 11.
We are more solid in midfield with our current starters and have better control of matches, Di Maria should be coming on from the bench until a starter loses form or Di Maria improves his game especially the consistency of his passing and his decision making.

Don't you think his big name will create this fear factor if he starts?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are one unrepentant goat Coogar
You are still here defending the indefensible.....

you are a goat!
a big smelly billy-goat with poöp for brains.

Leaderless Liverpool right, 10 men right, you are fu...cking pillock

we took 6 points from liverpool, you could only manage 4. we don't belong to the same class.

I am sure Falcao himself won't defend himself the way you are .... Fu..cking multimillion pound pile of wa....nk! Stick to the point, This is Giroud and Falcao

when giroud scores 30 goals in one season he can challenge falcao. giroud - a second tier striker who no clubs want apart from a perennial failure manager like wenger is who you are wetting your pants over? you are a disgrace to homo sapiens.

When Falcao gets to double figures, come and have a rant

he's scored 30+ goals about 4 times in his football career in europe. giroud will never be a world class forward. he's only good for C-rated teams like arsënal.

patrickmuf:
Xavi is almost past it as with Iniesta...Mata is just as good if not better than Silva...Martinez and Busi are DM so they're out of the picture... Tiago though talented is injury prone and Xesc is way too inconsistent... Take away reputation and you'll see our boys are just as good and threatening to get even better going forward...

unfortunately, del bosque would stick to his trusted soldiers. mata & herrera would get their chance but not yet. spain have way too many midfielders for mata/herrera to command a shirt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
59 yards cry goal from Adam
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
59 yards cry goal from Adam

courtois bottled that - what was he doing that far from his goal? he should get dropped for his error. that strike was superb though - the best long range effort i have seen in the premier league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2015

what a take by rooney....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elantraceey(f): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Odunharry:
elantraceey you dey watch ball too?
if you are for us stay but if otherwise just watch us

You should know better nau cheesy

The billionaires club for life grin tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

what a take by rooney....
Stoke lost though

Thought they'll hold dem to a draw

As for Rooney's goal

It was awesome... I wish he could be doing that often
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

Mtcheeewww! Smellos. Na that 'park the bus' club you dey support?undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elantraceey(f): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Danhumprey:
Mtcheeewww! Smellos. Na that 'park the bus' club you dey support?undecided

I don't expect you to be happy with that tongue wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

irony..... yet arsenal and man Utd are richer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
To Herrera

We keep marching forward, no laxity!

DDG should pls stop scoring himself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elantraceey(f): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Odunharry:

irony..... yet arsenal and man Utd are richer

We don't care grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Felas pls help with site I can download manutd highlights @coogar elamps and SailorX. ...pls anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.