Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8733865 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 24, 2015
Thank God this season don end. Tired of watching these lacklustre performances
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:49pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:

I know how many EPL Fans wish UEFA don't allow teams like Teams like Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, now PSG (Chelsea fans shocked grin) to feature in the UCL... grin grin

Coogar you know better about Spanish teams (aside from the two teams you are referring) excelling in Europe... lipsrsealed

UCL Finals: 1999/2000 Real Madrid vs Valencia

UCL Finals: 2013/2014 Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

These are finals that could have gone either way... So what useless about that... lipsrsealed

EPL teams are generally overrated... grin

they coulda gone either way?

it didn't go either way for villa, they won it
it didn't go either way for forest, they won it
it didn't go either way for chelsea & liverpool, they won it.

it didn't go either way for man utd, they won it unbeaten on 2 different occasions in 99 & 2008.

why does it always go either way for spanish teams? remove barca & madrid from spanish football history and there's nothing else to write about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:51pm On May 24, 2015
Coogar Season is over! grin

What is the way forward for Man Utd? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

he was their first choice freekick taker for the ones that are direct freekicks. if it's a curved freekick, he leaves it starfish!
We all know Gerrard was their 1st choice freekick taker, so cut this crap!

can i accept your calculation when you are basing it hypothetically. if this, if that is just a fantasy. suarez spent several seasons in the EPL and he never scored 45 league goals. work with the facts, don't tell me if rooney was taller or if pedro was fatter.

Wonders shall never cease to end in this world!!!!
So you can 'base hypothetically that Young would have had more assists and goals than Di Maria if he had played as a winger throughout the season, but you don't want me to base hypothetically that Suarez will score 10 out 12 PK'S and score 4 goals in 7 matches?

UKWU!!!!! gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:59pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

they coulda gone either way?

it didn't go either way for villa, they won it
it didn't go either way for forest, they won it
it didn't go either way for chelsea & liverpool, they won it.

it didn't go either way for man utd, they won it unbeaten on 2 different occasions in 99 & 2008.

why does it always go either way for spanish teams? remove barca & madrid from spanish football history and there's nothing else to write about.

Against which teams? lipsrsealed

In the days when English teams were highly favored in terms of the number of qualifying teams... lipsrsealed

Remove Barca n Madrid, Valencia & Atletico Madrid would be Champions... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2015
Una no go come give guard of honour for our thread ni?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 5:03pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

admit defeat when you are comparing a player that had a forward role all season to the one that only started playing as a winger in february.

what else are you going to compare? valencia's goal record to hazard's?

they knocked barca out over 2 legs.
1-0 at the bridge & they equalised 2 goals after they were a man down(terry's red card).

biko, spanish league is useless!
only 2 clubs in spain have won the champions league that is entering its 60th year anniversary next year.

your league is not different from scottish league. barca/madrid = celtic/rangers grin

Barca and Madrid are also the team to beat in UCL. Ur man utd team cannot beat any of Atletico, Sevilla, Valencia, and Bilbao.

Bring Barca and Madrid to the EPL, and see EPL turn into a 2-horse race. Bring ur current crop of man utd players to LA liga, and you guys won't enter top 6.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:03pm On May 24, 2015
homesteady:

We all know Gerrard was their 1st choice freekick taker, so cut this crap!

so how did suarez take up to 20 direct freekicks that season? gerrard had flu? grin

Wonders shall never cease to end in this world!!!!
So you can 'base hypothetically that Young would have had more assists and goals than Di Maria if he had played as a winger throughout the season, but you don't want me to base hypothetically that Suarez will score 10 out 12 PK'S and score 4 goals in 7 matches?

UKWU!!!!! gringrin

how can you tell the number of penalty kicks suarez woulda scored? he never took for liverpool for us to see his skill level with it. it's like saying de gea woulda scored 60 goals as a striker for man utd. is there any precedence of this?

young has notched 17 league assists before in his career. it's not fantasy to feel he can repeat this feat again. suarez hasn't shown any temperament in the EPL that he could finish from the penalty spot, why then would you give him that benefit of the doubt?

you trust easily....if you are a woman, you would get pregnant a month after you experience your first menstrual cycle. grin

Debroslink:

Barca and Madrid are also the team to beat in UCL. Ur man utd team cannot beat any of Atletico, Sevilla, Valencia, and Bilbao.

hahahaha
i remember chicharito sending valencia to the after life in mestella stadium not too long ago. barca na chelsea wife & i remember liverpool tonking real madrid 4-0.

Bring Barca and Madrid to the EPL, and see EPL turn into a 2-horse race. Bring ur current crop of man utd players to LA liga, and you guys won't enter top 6.

barca & madrid will not survive in the EPL.
they will not get awoof £150m TV money they are used to in spain to pay outrageous wages of their star players.

barca & madrid would have to share the pot with teams like newcastle, hull & QPR. they wouldn't have the monopoly of the top talents in the world like they do now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:05pm On May 24, 2015
Tval:
Una no go come give guard of honour for our thread ni?

Coogar

Elampiro

Chrisley024

MrTA... And co... tongue

grin grin

grin grin

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:08pm On May 24, 2015
Coogar I can imagine the double pain of losing twice to "guess who" in the UCL Finals... tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:
Coogar I can imagine the double pain of losing twice to "guess who" in the UCL Finals... tongue grin

there's no pain losing to the best team in the world. the only pain is for barca fans - how that their team never made back to back finals in the UCL is a disgrace to guardiola. grin

coded01:
Coogar Season is over! grin
What is the way forward for Man Utd? lipsrsealed

we are back in europe!
tell madrid & barca to beware........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:17pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

there's no pain losing to the best team in the world. the only pain is for barca fans - how that their team never made back to back finals in the UCL is a disgrace to guardiola. grin

I appreciate the words in bold... cool But coming from you is more satisfying... grin

How do you blame Guardiola when all the self acclaimed special one decided to play 10 man defence...today known as Pack-the-bus... angry grin

People still recognize Barca as the finest team of all time cheesy even though they didn't win the UCL back-to-back as you noted... tongue --- That's the result of playing football the right way... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:21pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:

I appreciate the words in bold... cool But coming from you is even more appreciably... grin

How do you blame Guardiola when all the self acclaimed special one decided to play 10 man defence...today known as Pack-the-bus... angry grin

People still recognize Barca has the finest team of all time even though they didn't win the UCL back-to-back as you noted... tongue --- That's the result of playing football the right way... cool

so you think any of us here would dispute barca were the best team that era? we are not foolish or dishonest - of course they were. however, without the lopsided distribution of their TV money, they wouldn't have managed that.

imagine man utd not having to share their TV revenue with useless teams like chelsea, arsenal or man city, we would be having about £300m per season to acquire world class players. man utd is the reason half of EPL fans watch EPL games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:27pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

we are back in europe!
tell madrid & barca to beware........

Coogar you know better na! grin

Madrid & Barca too much... shocked grin

PSG, Juventus & Atletico Madrid are good enough to clear Man Utd's doubts especially with these crop of Man Utd Players... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:29pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:

Coogar you know better na! grin

Madrid & Barca too much... shocked grin

PSG, Juventus & Atletico Madrid are good enough to clear Man Utd's doubts especially with this crop of Man Utd Players... grin

LVG has about £200m warchest!
it's on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:32pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

so you think any of us here would dispute barca were the best team that era? we are not foolish or dishonest - of course they were. however, without the lopsided distribution of their TV money, they wouldn't have managed that.

imagine man utd not having to share their TV revenue with useless teams like chelsea, arsenal or man city, we would be having about £300m per season to acquire world class players. man utd is the reason half of EPL fans watch EPL games.

My brother, as much as I know you like unrealistic arguments... grin

I am surprised you can be this honest but saying Young has been better or productive than Robben in the past 6 seasons or career is a 1st Degree Fraud... angry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:34pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:

My brother, as much as I know you like unrealistic arguments... grin

I am surprised you can be this honest but saying Young is better pass Robben in the past 6 seasons or career is a 1st Degree Fraud... angry grin

injuries ruined young!
he was a better player before we signed him sef. what we have now is an old shell. when young was young, he was a productivity machine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:36pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

Coogar you wicked no be small... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:38pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

injuries ruined young!
he was a better player before we signed him sef. what we have now is an old shell. when young was young, he was a productivity machine.

You still didn't answer me... tongue

Younger better than Robben? --- Bayern's Machinery... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:40pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:

Coogar you wicked no be small... grin grin grin

united is the top brand.
that was why adidas shelled £750m on man utd's shirt in the same season they finished 7th & out of europe.

bayern munich(their own club from their country) just renewed their deal and it was £100m less than what united got from adidas. let's not forget bayern munich are serial winners o.

that should tell you what the united brand is all about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:43pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

united is the top brand.
that was why adidas shelled £750m on their man utd shirt in the same season they finished 7th & out of europe.

bayern munich(their own club from their country) just renewed their deal and it was £100m less than what united got from adidas. let's not forget bayern munich are serial winners o.

that should tell you what the united brand is all about.

I must be honest England without Man Utd is as good as __________... shocked grin

Man Utd is the reason for the hype in English Football... grin

Infact viewing centers go dey show Scottish, Portuguese & Brazilian leagues... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:45pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:

I must be honest England without Man Utd is as good as __________... shocked grin

Infact viewing centers go dey show Scottish, Portuguese & Brazilian leagues... grin grin

chelsea & city have closed the gap a bit - but without the undeserved share of the money they got in previous years, they should be on the level of wigan & middlesboro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:48pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

chelsea & city have closed the gap a bit - but without the undeserved share of the money they got in previous years, they should be on the level of wigan & middlesboro.

Relegation teams... grin

Anyway, Man Utd is the reason for the hype in English Football... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:

Man Utd is the reason for the hype in English Football... grin

Reasons why we are the most hated club in England....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
Congratulations Scummies on winning the fourphy and relegating Hull in the process. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Reasons why we are the most hated club in England....

Accepted! tongue

Even when Man Utd were 7th last 2 seasons... shocked

Chelsea & Arsenal fans were hoping Man Utd relegate last season... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 5:52pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

Notorious bullshi t from Coogar!
My friend shut up and go and worry about how you will get back into reckoning in England.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:54pm On May 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Notorious bullshi t from Coogar!
My friend shut up and go and worry about how you will get back into reckoning in England.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:55pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:

You still didn't answer me... tongue

Younger better than Robben? --- Bayern's Machinery... cool

Coogar no run oh!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:57pm On May 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Notorious bullshi t from Coogar as usual

idïota!
no wonder you have never won the UCL & the last time you played in a final of the UCL was in 2006. how do you sleep at night when it's been proven failure is the chief component in your DNA?

arsenal are the shïttiest club in europe. a club that is run like a nigerian church. wenger promises big trophies every summer just the way nigerian pastors promise miracles for their members to collect their tithes.

at the end of the season, they fail to win the league & they get knocked out by berbatov's monaco. the human right act is the only reason you can even be allowed to comment on this section. if this was the era of nazism, your kind get gassed to death!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:58pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

idïota!
no wonder you have never won the UCL & the last time you played in a final of the UCL was in 2006. how do you sleep at night when it's been proven failure is the chief component in your DNA?

arsenal are the shïttiest club in europe. a club that is run like a nigerian church. wenger promises big trophies every summer just the way nigerian pastors promise miracles for their members to collect their tithes.

at the end of the season, they fail to win the league & they get knocked out by berbatov's monaco. the human right act is the only reason you can even be allowed to comment on this section. if this was the era of nazism, your kind get gassed to death!

Coogar relax na... shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2015
Since d season has ended ,let us hv fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.