Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8710846 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:44pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

He will soon outlive RVP in Man United.

He outlived Saha, Tevez, Berbtov, Welbeck, already, yet he is useless. Yori Yori.

rooney outlived ronaldo, rooney must be better than ronaldo? sterling outlived suarez, sterling is better than suarez?

you can do better than this, elampawa!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

His best position is the number 10 behind the striker. But he delivered as a centre forward in 2009/2010. He has also delivered in the wing.
Stop telling me what happened when Berbatov was still in United. We're talking now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 25, 2015
For the dude that said Rooney is Jack of all trades..

absolutely correct.
All AMF's are Jack of all trades..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:48pm On May 25, 2015
chrisley024:
Stop telling me what happened when Berbatov was still in United. We're talking now

even berbatov went on to win the golden boot. rooney has nothing to show as an individual award for an elite striker in the league.

rooney is a disgrace to our badge!
1 away league goal since march last year. that is the most damning stat ever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2015
sinizia:

Lampard assists as midfielder dwarfs that of Rooney's!! He average 20 EPL goals per season, why has Rooney exceeded the 20-goal mark just TWICE in 11 seasons?

Even Chelsea fans will laugh at this stupidity and lies from the pit of hell. Now I know I have been arguing with a two years old or a brainwashed follow follow.

Lampard had 0 goals in his first two seasons.
1997/8= 5 goals
1998= 5 gaosl
1999= 6 goals
2000= 7 goals
2001 = 5
2002= 6
2003= 10
2004 =13
2005= 16
2006= 10
2007= 10
2008 12
2009= 22
2010= 10
2011= 11
2012= 15
2013= 6
2014/15 = 6 goals.

Total= Lampard= 606 matches, 48, 728 mins= 175 EPL goals.
Rooney 407 macthes, 31,776 minutes= 185 goals.

You guys have used all the players in the world to try and bring down Rooney and you keep telling lies to deceive people. I give up.

Darkrebel666 I just exposed their lies and manipulation above.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2015
Also, Rooney beats Lampard in Assists.

Lampard had more penalties 43 making part of his goals while Rooney had just 18.

I no know why dem dey bring this comparison.

I give up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:07pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

Even Chelsea fans will laugh at this stupidity and lies from the pit of hell. Now I know I have been arguing with a two years old or a brainwashed follow follow.

Lampard had 0 goals in his first two seasons.
1997/8= 5 goals
1998= 5 gaosl
1999= 6 goals
2000= 7 goals
2001 = 5
2002= 6
2003= 10
2004 =13
2005= 16
2006= 10
2007= 10
2008 12
2009= 22
2010= 10
2011= 11
2012= 15
2013= 6
2014/15 = 6 goals.

Total= Lampard= 606 matches, 48, 728 mins= 175 EPL goals.
Rooney 407 macthes, 31,776 minutes= 185 goals.

You guys have used all the players in the world to try and bring down Rooney and you keep telling lies to deceive people. I give up.

In 1997, 1998 etc, was Lampard playing at Chelshit? What are you even arguing about? Have Lampard ever striked for Chelshit like Rooney does? Rooney has scored just one World cup goal!! A striker!! shockedshocked Are you not ashamed comparing both of them? Rooney is a striker, Lampard is midfielder!! It's shameful that you are comparing them. You are comparing Lampard's 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 seasons to Rooney's? How many matches did he play compared to Rooney. I'm done with you. But know this, when Rooney finally retires and legendary strikers are mentioned, he'll at the bottom of the strike chain!! It's been 11 seasons and Rooney HAS NEVER won highest goal scorer, highest assists and has never made the final 3 list of Ballon D'or, something Lampard has achieved. Rooney is over-hyped!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
Rooney - a World Cup flop!!
Rooney - an Euro flop!!

Nistelrooy, Cantona, Yorke etc, are way above his league. Even a fit Saha outscored him. Shame!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
sinizia:

In 1997, 1998 etc, was Lampard playing at Chelshit? What are you even arguing about? Have Lampard ever striked for Chelshit like Rooney does? Rooney has scored just one World cup goal!! A striker!! shockedshocked Are you not ashamed comparing both of them? Rooney is a striker, Lampard is midfielder!! It's shameful that you are comparing them. You are comparing Lampard's 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 seasons to Rooney's? How many matches did he play compared to Rooney. I'm done with you. But know this, when Rooney finally retires and legendary strikers are mentioned, he'll at the bottom of the strike chain!! It's been 11 seasons and Rooney HAS NEVER won highest goal scorer, highest assists and has never made the final 3 list of Ballon D'or, something Lampard has achieved. Rooney is over-hyped!!

sinizia:

Lampard assists as midfielder dwarfs that of Rooney's!! He averages 20 EPL goals per season, why has Rooney exceeded the 20-goal mark just TWICE in 11 seasons?

Laugh at your self. Your quote above contains three different unpardonable lies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:13pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

you don't need to insult him to pass your message across. what he meant to say was lampard scored 20+ goals in all competitions for 5 seasons back to back.

Also, Rooney beats Lampard in Assists.

how can rooney beat lampard in assists?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:17pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

Laugh at your self. Your quote above contains three different unpardonable lies.

Rooney - a WC flop!! Euros nko? FLOP!! Highest assists - ZILCH!! Highest goal scorer - NONE. World best? NONE!! Top three for Ballon D'or - NONE. Lampard and Eto'o have made the list. Where's your Rooney? He's over-hyped!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:19pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

you don't need to insult him to pass your message across. what he meant to say was lampard scored 20+ goals in all competitions for 5 seasons back to back.

He knew what i meant, he's just too biased to admit that Rooney is wack. Even Diouf has a better away goal record than Rooney this season and he's earning peanuts. Rooney is wack!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2015
sinizia:
Rooney - a World Cup flop!!
Rooney - an Euro flop!!
Nistelrooy, Cantona, Yorke etc, are way above his league. Even a fit Saha outscored him. Shame!!

Saha was a striker for Manchester United. He scored 28 goals in 4 seasons. Something Rooney scored in 2011/2012 alone. grin Saha highest goals in a season is 8 goals in 24 appearances. grin

CANTONA NEVER SCORED 20 GOALS. 73 IN 171 APPEARANCES FOR UNITED.

Ukwu!! Arent you shamed now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:20pm On May 25, 2015
sinizia:

He knew what i meant, he's just too biased to admit that Rooney is wack. Even Diouf has a better away goal record than Rooney and he's earning peanuts. Rooney is wack!!

don't mind him....
that's what he does. instead of him to argue objectively how rooney has failed to score more than 1 away league goal since march last year, he's arguing about lampard's goals.

elampiro:

Saha was a striker for Manchester United. He scored 28 goals in 4 seasons. Something Rooney scored in 2011/2012 alone. grin Saha highest goals in a season is 8 goals in 24 appearances. grin

how many games did saha play for united? how many minutes did he play? you would be surprised is 28 goals has a better rate than rooney's.

cantona was an AM.
it's illogical to compare him to rooney who has played a chunk of his games in the CF position. are you not ashamed silva has the same amount of league goals as rooney despite playing in less minutes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:22pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

Ashamed? If Rooney had Saha's injury he won't even hit the crossbar.

Rooney is not fit enough to tie Cantona's shoelace. You know zilch. How can you compare the King with Rooney? WTF?!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:23pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

don't mind him....
that's what he does. instead of him to argue objectively how rooney has failed to score more than 1 away league goal since march last year, he's arguing about lampard's goals.

He's even mentioning Cantona with Rooney. The King himself!! Hahahaha grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

If I was the manager I'd utilise Rooney as my attacking/offensive midfielder or use him as a false 9.
He's not very clinical in front of goal these days but his pace, skills, and creativity would be more effective as an 8
mate I will forgive u for dis because u stated u rarely watch EPL matches n manutd matches ,Rooney functions best in d number 10 role? joke of d century ,Rooney sucks as a midfielder ,a fact well documented dis season n SAF's last season at OT ,d likes of scholes had to beg for Rooney to be moved upfront n what d he serve d team? jack with a side of squat!!! angry ...He began playing in midfield earlier in d season n he couldn't trade a through pass to save his life ,always punting d ball sideways ,he ruined our midfield n kept talented players like Herrera n mata on d bench simply because LVG said his captain must play ...a player earning €300k per week n he has only one away goal dis season ,Fellaini n Falcao has more away goals dan him!! Rooney can't play d offensive role better dan cleverly or even Anderson!!! ...Nobody is saying dat he is bull ,we saying dat he can't lead d line for us in attack next season n I won't be shocked if he becomes a squad player next season

Goodnight!!! angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:23pm On May 25, 2015
the long & short is that Rooney cannot lead our line if we are to return to days of old. he's 30, senile & has been on a free fall since 2011.

van Persie & Rooney can leave or play second fiddle to an energetic center forward next season. LvG knows his honeymoon is done - this is not quantum physics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

That guy is confused......

Assist.
I check from 2005 down, Rooney did far better in per minutes played.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:25pm On May 25, 2015
Comparing Cantona and Rooney? gringrin

Nistelrooy is way above Rooney how much more Eric. Till Rooney retires he can't be compared to Cantona. And Eric ahieved a legendary status in few seasons. Rooney is 12 and counting o. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:25pm On May 25, 2015
SailorXY:
the long & short is that Rooney cannot lead our line if we are to return to days of old. he's 30, senile & has been on a free fall since 2011.

van Persie & Rooney can leave or play second fiddle to an energetic center forward next season. LvG knows his honeymoon is done - this is not quantum physics.

elampawa:
I check from 2005 down, Rooney did far better in per minutes played.

that's impossible.
lampard is next to giggs on the all-time assist table. there's no way rooney has assisted more.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2015
sinizia:

Ashamed? If Rooney had Saha's injury he won't even hit the crossbar.

Rooney is not fit enough to tie Cantona's shoelace. You know zilch. How can you compare the King with Rooney? WTF?!!

Rooney does have injuries. If not for injuries, he would have won the golden boot 2009/2010 and probablyhelp us win the UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:26pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

That guy is confused......

Assist. I check from 2005 down, Rooney did far better in per minutes played.
List them!! Provide link too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:28pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

Rooney does have injuries. If not for injuries, he would have won the golden boot 2009/2010 and probablyhelp us win the UCL.

What happened to 10 other seasons and even next season (he won't still be able to win the golden boot next season), because you know Rooney is a finished article? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:28pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

that's impossible.
lampard is next to giggs on the all-time assist table. there's no way rooney has assisted more.

Let's see him lie through this. Elampawa list the assists with a link too. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2015
chrisley024:

Whcih can post be this? When did we discuss this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:29pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

he wouldn't have.....
drogba was much much better than rooney that season. rooney came back after his injury & he couldn't hit a barn door. drop the excuse!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:31pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

he wouldn't have.....
drogba was much much better than rooney that season. rooney came back after his injury & he couldn't hit a barn door. drop the excuse!

LMAO!! That nigga is grasping at straws. Rooney has never been outstanding. Even in the World Cup, he still sucks!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

that's impossible.

I will continue from here tomorrow.

From 2007/8 to date Lampard has 45 Assists. Rooney has 63 same period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2015
sinizia:

LMAO!! That nigga is grasping at straws. Rooney has never been outstanding. Even in the World Cup, he still sucks!!

I have told you that Rooney out performed Cantona AND Saha in qualifying national team.

You guys have been disgraced in this argument.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

don't mind him....

how many games did saha play for united? how many minutes did he play? you would be surprised is 28 goals has a better rate than rooney's.

cantona was an AM.
it's illogical to compare him to rooney who has played a chunk of his games in the CF position. are you not ashamed silva has the same amount of league goals as rooney despite playing in less minutes?

Cantona was an AM, so also Rooney too.

Saha returns on per minutes played is a disgrace compared to Rooney. Saha was a CF.

ABEG. YOU GUYS SHOULD ACCEPT DFEAT. GNITE.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:37pm On May 25, 2015
elampiro:

I have told you that Rooney out performed Cantona AND Saha in qualifying national team.

You guys have been disgraced in this argument.

What do you gain from beating around the bush? Rooney and Eric's comparison is based only at Man Utd, not national team. Stop running away from the truth!! Eric is a god at Man Utd, Rooney's not!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.