Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724934 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
folba:
Southampton rejected £20mill offer Morgan,these teams seems to always play hard to get when it comes to utd and they could allow Clyne leave under £15....
they didn't reject nothing for Clyne, they just say all that rejection shiit to seek more suitors & perhaps spark a bidding war. no other team bid a penny for Clyne except the one they accepted from Liverpool.
as for Morgan, 30 million euros will be fair deal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2015
It's not easy to be rich. Everybody wants a penny from you. Maybe if there's a rumor saying Man Utd has approached another club to buy a player similar to Morgan they'll come to their senses.

Buying Morgan sef is a risk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
@Leyqute Morgan is not a risk he has a proven track record.Over the last two years he has bin outstanding.Buh I think that strategy u highlited might work tho...bidding for a similar player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
SailorXY:

they didn't reject nothing for Clyne, they just say all that rejection shiit to seek more suitors & perhaps spark a bidding war. no other team bid a penny for Clyne except the one they accepted from Liverpool.
as for Morgan, 30 million euros will be fair deal.
u r right sha 30mill euros not too much for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chicharito injured and therefore remains here by default.

Might be lucky like Fellaini had.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
chrisley024:
Chicharito injured and therefore remains here by default.

Might be lucky like Fellaini had.
broken collar bone shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
folba:
@Leyqute Morgan is not a risk he has a proven track record.Over the last two years he has bin outstanding.

Signing any player from one club or the other is always a risk. Morgan might have a proven record but it's not 100% sure he'll come good.

We should just sign him and hope for the best. We haven't really had good signings since van Persie.

folba:
Buh I think that strategy u highlited might work tho...bidding for a similar player
Def. We should have something to shakara dem or else they lose the deal. If twas Liverpool or Arsenal who wanted Shaw Soton'd v released him for around 2ty sumtin, not the copious amnt we paid for him.

They are looking for maga. Yeye people
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
The problem man utd is facing now, and will continue to face, is the lack, or let me say absence of a game changer. man utd is full of average players with no player that can break a defence or give a defence spliting pass.

most big clubs have either one or two player that does this things in a match so they bank on them when the going gets tough.

man utd need a player with that x-factor in the team, even chelsea bank on hazard and he was the difference in the last match we played. arsenal has alexis although he does not always stand out but he is there.

chelsea can point to hazard,arsenal can also point to sanchez,mancity can point to aguero (when injury free), man utd can point to who? i know de gea was our main man last season but after him, its just an average season for rest of the players...

di maria showed a glimse of that last season i'll be hoping he hit the ground this season or maybe depay will just be the man.....

But it still remains
MAN UTD NEED THEIR MESSI

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
SailorXY:
broken collar bone shocked
Yeah, estimated to be out for 12 weeks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
chrisley024:
Yeah, estimated to be out for 12 weeks
hopefully we sell RvP first embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:
The problem man utd is facing now, and will continue to face, is the lack, or let me say absence of a game changer. man utd is full of average players with no player that can break a defence or give a defence spliting pass.

most big clubs have either one or two player that does this things in a match so they bank on them when the going gets tough.

man utd need a player with that x-factor in the team, even chelsea bank on hazard and he was the difference in the last match we played. arsenal has alexis although he does not always stand out but he is there.

chelsea can point to hazard,arsenal can also point to sanchez,mancity can point to aguero (when injury free), man utd can point to who? i know de gea was our main man last season but after him, its just an average season for rest of the players...

di maria showed a glimse of that last season i'll be hoping he hit the ground this season or maybe depay will just be the man.....

But it still remains
MAN UTD NEED THEIR MESSI

Everybody is the game changer in the present team

We've had de Gea bail us out a couple of times, likewise fellaini, young, mata, herrera, rooney, falcao, blind etc

It takes every game to have a different game changer in the team, today if it's not young, then it's mata or herrera... and I think it is better that way cause if you look at the other teams you mentioned, if their game changers don't perform, the rest of the team sinks

So it is good that anybody can step up to the plate in the team and not rely on a particular person all the time cause it kills the team morale when such person under performs

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:

But it still remains
MAN UTD NEED THEIR MESSI

you mean you don't believe rooney is our messi? how dare you!!! rooney is the white pele......why look for our messi when we already have a pele? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
white pele? hahahahahaha.... blood of God.. somebody won't be happy at this sarcasm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Leyqute:

Signing any player from one club or the other is always a risk. Morgan might have a proven record but it's not 100% sure he'll come good.
Football is a game of risk itself,but I still insist Morgan will be a top quality add tho he might not hit the ground running but will surely go a long way in improving the team when he get his strides right wc am very sure he will.He is the quality we have bin missing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
coogar:

you mean you don't believe rooney is our messi? how dare you!!! rooney is the white pele......why look for our messi when we already have a pele? grin
grin grin grin elampiro go soon show o., meanwhile.. A.c MILAN Signs CArlos Bacca 4rm sevilla
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Which world-class striker are we seriously targetting/bidding for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Danhumprey:
Gbolahan Salami
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
folba:
Football is a game of risk itself,but I still insist Morgan will be a top quality add tho he might not hit the ground running but will surely go a long way in improving the team when he get his strides right wc am very sure he will.He is the quality we have bin missing

Form is temporary but class is permanent.

At 25, has he played in the champions league? How many EU or WC Q/final matches has he played in? Zeero.

I'm not saying he might not come good, I'm just not as optimistic as you are.

Remember the end of season 13/14? We though Jzj, Rooney n V. Persie would tear EPL defenders into shreds. Look what happened.

Unless you've proven yourself at the highest level you're a flight risk, no matter how great you performed at other lower levels.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
All other teams ll just be doing their transfers smoothly and silently, while United keeps getting dribbled here and there undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
StarBoard:

Gbolahan Salami

Maybe he'll be the one to end White Pele's career at Man Utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
StarBoard:

Gbolahan Salami
Lol.gringrin. He could be a good buy.wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
StarBoard:

Gbolahan Salami
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
PietroRico:
All other teams ll just be doing their transfers smoothly and silently, while United keeps getting dribbled here and there undecided
according to tabloids.
anyway we go soon confirm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Leyqute:

Form is temporary but class is permanent.

At 25, has he played in the champions league? How many EU or WC Q/final matches has he played in? Zeero.

I'm not saying he might not come good, I'm just not as optimistic as you are.

Remember the end of season 13/14? We though Jzj, Rooney n V. Persie would tear EPL defenders into shreds. Look what happened.

Unless you've proven yourself at the highest level you're a flight risk, no matter how great you performed at other lower levels.

u might see him as too of a risk but I still see him as a risk worth takin,remember matic was a Chelsea reject only for him to return as the best player in his position in the whole league driving Chelsea to d title and I didn't even ever remember him playing any top level football prior to his second stinct.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
folba:
u might see him as too of a risk but I still see him as a risk worth takin,remember matic was a Chelsea reject only for him to return as the best player in his position in the whole league driving Chelsea to d title and I didn't even ever remember him playing any top level football prior to his second stinct.

Matic played at Europa cup finals. He's a lil bit more exposed than Morgan and he knows what's expected of him. Plus Chelsea got other sections of the team working well.

However I think Morgan's still a good addition. I'm just not all gluey eyed about his addition. He'll offer a lot more than Blind can.

I just hope our DM problems will end with his arrival.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:

But it still remains
MAN UTD NEED THEIR MESSI
mate r u a man utd fan or barca fan? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Danhumprey:
none
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Leyqute:

Matic played at Europa cup finals. He's a lil bit more exposed than Morgan and he knows what's expected of him. Plus Chelsea got other sections of the team working well.

However I think Morgan's still a good addition. I'm just not all gluey eyed about his addition. He'll offer a lot more than Blind can.

I just hope our DM problems will end with his arrival.

there's nothing wrong with Schneiderlin, whether he's featured in the UCL final or not. he'll be a very good addition as long as he doesn't arrive & start picking up inexplicable injuries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
SailorXY:

there's nothing wrong with Schneiderlin, whether he's featured in the UCL final or not. he'll be a very good addition as long as he doesn't arrive & start picking up inexplicable injuries.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with him oga. After Felaini, DMaria n co I'm not just as gleeful as you'd expect.

Vidal, Messi, Ronaldo ehen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Leyqute:

I'm not saying anything is wrong with him oga. After Felaini, DMaria n co I'm not just as gleeful as you'd expect.

Vidal, Messi, Ronaldo ehen.
what of Herrera & Blind? not every player has a good first season & its not by talent or exposure.

some even have a good first season & continue declining from there.

@ least with his addition, we can afford to have Carrick OR Schneiderlin injured while the team selection is not affected, like Rooney & Herrera taking turns in defensive midfield role. that's something to be gleeful about I believe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Stivoh(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.