Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8763146 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
SailorXY:
what of Herrera & Blind? not every player has a good first season & its not by talent or exposure.

some even have a good first season & continue declining from there.

@ least with his addition, we can afford to have Carrick OR Schneiderlin injured while the team selection is not affected, like Rooney & Herrera taking turns in defensive midfield role. that's something to be gleeful about I believe cheesy

Blind is one of our best players last season no doubt, but we thought he'd fill the DM shoes - that didn't happen. The DM position is a worry. Even Carrick sef isn't a complete DM. It'd be great if MS is a combination of Carrick+Pogba + Fabregas.

Hey. I'm just being hopeful. cheesy

It might not be totally by talent & exposure but it's part of it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
mate r u a man utd fan or barca fan? undecided

if you watch football esp barca's last season treble you won't question my quote
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Leyqute:

Blind is one of our best players last season no doubt, but we thought he'd fill the DM shoes - that didn't happen. The DM position is a worry. Even Carrick sef isn't a complete DM. It'd be great if MS is a combination of Carrick+Pogba + Fabregas.
Hey. I'm just being hopeful. cheesy
It might not be totally by talent & exposure but it's part of it.
a midfield combination of morgan blind herrera and mata in a diamond can outclass a team that consist a pogba fabregas and vidal in a midfield 3, abi na lie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
dopeJemi:

Everybody is the game changer in the present team

We've had de Gea bail us out a couple of times, likewise fellaini, young, mata, herrera, rooney, falcao, blind etc

It takes every game to have a different game changer in the team, today if it's not young, then it's mata or herrera... and I think it is better that way cause if you look at the other teams you mentioned, if their game changers don't perform, the rest of the team sinks

So it is good that anybody can step up to the plate in the team and not rely on a particular person all the time cause it kills the team morale when such person under performs

DUDE !!! we are playing in the champion's league next season and you're mentioning fellani and young.....

Bro pls simple analyze them against the big clubs of europe........

ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT UNITED IS FULL OF AVERAGE PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYERS CAN ONLY PLAY AVERAGE FOOTBALL...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:

DUDE !!! we are playing in the champion's league next season and you're mentioning fellani and young.....

ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT UNITED IS FULL OF AVERAGE PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYERS CAN ONLY PLAY AVERAGE FOOTBALL...

I don't think you even read my post

Okay what happens when we get a certain game changer and he fails to perform in some games? What will happen?

It's better to have a team where anybody can change a game than rely on one person all the time to do that

The fellaini and young you are under-rating can win us the champions league

It's better not to build our team around a player cause it is dangerous, all we need is improvement not chasing after a particular game changer

Is it bad if everybody is messi in our team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:

so 4 ur mind young na average player alongside fellaini? If you call young and fellaini average players, then people like oscar and willian are championship players.. Mate, Know the manager managing/playing dis guys before u say something about (against) them.. Van gaal ain't no kid! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:

if you watch football esp barca's last season treble you won't question my quote
Where u not d same guy dat posted dis in d barca thread?
saintwill:
HELLO FANS GREETINGS TO YOU ALL I'M NEW
HERE AND ALSO A BARCA FAN LOVE WATS
GOING ON HERE AND ALSO WILLING TO
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS GROUP......
so which are you? man united or barca fan? or both?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
OFFICIAL

Celtic sign man utd defender ,Saido Janko on a four year deal ...

wish him success
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
Where u not d same guy dat posted dis in d barca thread? so which are you? man united or barca fan? or both?
grin grin grin he's a Barcelona United fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
Where u not d same guy dat posted dis in d barca thread? so which are you? man united or barca fan? or both?
mtcheeew!!! And i just de waste ma precious Godgiven time the answer dis Ehmmmmmmm.. Abeg parrotibaba wetin dm de call pple wey de fan more than one team grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
DAVID DE GEA ARRIVES IN MADRID...

…TO REST grin grin

"I'm fine" he told reporters at the Madrid Barajas international airport. "I hv just come home to hv some rest"

The Spain international is expected to join up with d united squad for preseason training on Monday as his expected move to Real Madrid lingers on

Source; Goal.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
SailorXY:

grin grin grin he's a Barcelona United fan
grin grin grin
weedtaker:
mtcheeew!!! And i just de waste ma precious Godgiven time the answer dis Ehmmmmmmm.. Abeg parrotibaba wetin dm de call pple wey de fan more than one team grin
bros I hv no idea grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
grin grin grin bros I hv no idea grin
na wa o, seems he's one of the united faithfulls that swapped sides during the moyes era, now wey van gaal don de do well, him wan come tell us who average and who no average, bros abeg.. Dress! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Eight of the ten all-time most-watched Premier League matches in the United States feature Manchester United.
#mufcpic.twitter.com/iAVrklS1Ll

— Jake Cohen (@JakeFCohen) July 2, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
folba:
u might see him as too of a risk but I still see him as a risk worth takin,remember matic was a Chelsea reject only for him to return as the best player in his position in the whole league driving Chelsea to d title and I didn't even ever remember him playing any top level football prior to his second stinct.
Coquelin is the best in the league, you should ask fellaini.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Keky:
the same chloroquine that was a victim of brutal gangrape alongside bellerin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
parrotibaba:

I just got myself a follower!!! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
I REP BOTH MAN UTD ( MY FIRST LOVE) AND BARCA ( CAUSE I LOVE MESSI'S FOOTBALL).......

SO DOES BEEN A BARCA FAN STOPS ME FROM CONTRIBUTING TO THIS GROUP............
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
none
Really? None?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:

I just got myself a follower!!! cool
trying to divert from the attention now are we? grin grin I'm a keen observer ,u posted on dis thread last week or so ,the transfer rumors concerning united(which was long I might add) so I thought u were a united fan only to pop on d barca thread n see ur swearing in ceremony to which u declared yourself a barca fan. Now I find u in dis thread referring to United's players as "our players" making u a hybrid fan(Barcelona united fan as Sailoxy would put it) hence my question. U think I will waste my time following u? niggar u ain't money grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Keky:
My friend,will you shut up?! Who is Coquelin?grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
WHEN RANKING WORLD BEST PLAYERS , TELL ME WHICH UNITED DO YOU SEE COMING CLOSE TO THAT OR LET ME SAY WORLD BEST 11.

YOU GUYS HAVE TO KNOW, UNITED IS ONE OF THE BEST CLUB IN WORLD AND SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING OUT THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD...

APART FROM DE GEA WHO IS LEAVING US, I DON'T SEE ANY UNITED MAKING THE TOP 10 OR EVEN TOP 20 PLAYERS..

PLS DON'T GET ME WRONG FELLANI,YOUNG,MATA ARE OKAY, THEY PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL BUT ARE NOT ON LEVEL WITH THE ELITE PLAYERS....

I KNOW WE ARE IMPROVING AND I HOPE WE REACH THERE...................
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:
I REP BOTH MAN UTD ( MY FIRST LOVE) AND BARCA ( CAUSE I LOVE MESSI'S FOOTBALL).......

SO DOES BEEN A BARCA FAN STOPS ME FROM CONTRIBUTING TO THIS GROUP............

no it doesn't ,u could hv answered my question with a straight face instead u wanted to sound smart ,without d evidence I presented u would hv vehemently denied dat u r a barca fan ,abi na lie I d tell? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Danhumprey:
Really? None?
None at all ,I don't think LVG is interested in getting a striker yet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
trying to divert from the attention now are we? grin grin I'm a keen observer ,u posted on dis thread last week or so ,the transfer rumors concerning united(which was long I might add) so I thought u were a united fan only to pop on d barca thread n see ur swearing in ceremony to which u declared yourself a barca fan. Now I find u in dis thread referring to United's players as "our players" making u a hybrid fan(Barcelona united fan as Sailoxy would put it) hence my question. U think I will waste my time following u? niggar u ain't money grin grin

PARROT I'M A MAN UTD FAN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Danhumprey:
My friend,will you shut up?! Who is Coquelin?grin
Ask Fellaini
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:
WHEN RANKING WORLD BEST PLAYERS , TELL ME WHICH UNITED DO YOU SEE COMING CLOSE TO THAT OR LET ME SAY WORLD BEST 11.

YOU GUYS HAVE TO KNOW, UNITED IS ONE OF THE BEST CLUB IN WORLD AND SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING OUT THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD...

APART FROM DE GEA WHO IS LEAVING US, I DON'T SEE ANY UNITED MAKING THE TOP 10 OR EVEN TOP 20 PLAYERS..

PLS DON'T GET ME WRONG FELLANI,YOUNG,MATA ARE OKAY, THEY PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL BUT ARE NOT ON LEVEL WITH THE ELITE PLAYERS....

I KNOW WE ARE IMPROVING AND I HOPE WE REACH THERE...................

di maria made the FIFA XI team in january. how can you say we don't have top players in the squad?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:

PARROT I'M A MAN UTD FAN
really? r you sure? is dis d reply u will give coded01 or dmcdad when de ask u d same question as I did? grin or the other barca fans dat welcomed u to dia fold?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
no it doesn't ,u could hv answered my question with a straight face instead u wanted to sound smart ,without d evidence I presented u would hv vehemently denied dat u r a barca fan ,abi na lie I d tell? grin

YOU ARE NOT HOLDING A KNIFE TO MY NECK SO WHY WOULD I DENY WHEN ITS THERE ON MY PROFILE

I THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERRING TO THE STANCE I USED "MAN UTD NEED THEIR OWN MESSI" THAT'S WAS WHY I ANSWERED YOU THAT WAY ....

HOPE TO CLEAR THIS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:

YOU ARE NOT HOLDING A KNIFE TO MY NECK SO WHY WOULD I DENY WHEN ITS THERE ON MY PROFILE

I THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERRING TO THE STANCE I USED "MAN UTD NEED THEIR OWN MESSI" THAT'S WAS WHY I ANSWERED YOU THAT WAY ....

HOPE TO CLEAR THIS
just trying to be clear on ur stance bro ,ain't got no problem with u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
coogar:

di maria made the FIFA XI team in january. how can you say we don't have top players in the squad?

THE DI MARIA ON THE BENCH LAST SEASON OR THE DI MARIA OF REAL MADRID
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Keky:
Ask Fellaini
Quit being a clown!grin

Coquelin that started the season in January 2015,is that who you are claiming is the best EPL's DM for last season ahead of Matic,Morgan Schnerderlin,etc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.