Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8737400 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
AND I STATED THAT EARLIER
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
weedtaker:
a midfield combination of morgan blind herrera and mata in a diamond can outclass a team that consist a pogba fabregas and vidal in a midfield 3, abi na lie

LMAO!!! Bros if na joke abeg stopam
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Danhumprey:
Quit being a clown!grin

Coquelin that started the season in January 2015,is that who you are claiming is the best EPL's DM for last season ahead of Matic,Morgan Schnerderlin,etc?
Stats dont lie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
saintwill:

THE DI MARIA ON THE BENCH LAST SEASON OR THE DI MARIA OF REAL MADRID

thiago silva, david luiz, toni kroos all had a mediocre season as well. you said there is no single world class player in our squad & that's the angle i attacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Leyqute:
It's not easy to be rich. Everybody wants a penny from you. Maybe if there's a rumor saying Man Utd has approached another club to buy a player similar to Morgan they'll come to their senses.

Buying Morgan sef is a risk.
You are wrong its not all about been rich rather man u desperation to have quality players in their squad. For example, Southampton are very much aware man u desperately need a replacement for carrick hence their 'yanga'. Its a normal thing for clubs facing team transition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
hensben:
You are wrong its not all about been rich rather man u desperation to have quality players in their squad. For example, Southampton are very much aware man u desperately need a replacement for carrick hence their 'yanga'. Its a normal thing for clubs facing team transition.
✔ ✔ Punk Așs fvcktard is here aqain

Always spewing chaff
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
...and Soton did not know Liverpool desperately needed a right back after Johnson left Abegi... Its a gang up against England's best club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Always spewing chaff
How is my comment chaff or you are naturally dull.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Always spewing chaff

He has a point though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
ocephraim:
...and Soton did not know Liverpool desperately needed a right back after Johnson left Abegi... Its a gang up against England's best club
same with liverpool remember andy carrol, balotelli, lallana...chelsea; torres due to drogba was not getting younger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
hensben:
How is my comment chaff or you are naturally dull.
✔ ✔

You are a known troll, hommes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
dopeJemi:

He has a point though
✔ ✔ Not really brov

His comment comes with an intent mock
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
hensben:
same with liverpool remember andy carrol, balotelli, lallana...chelsea; torres due to drogba was not getting younger.

okay... Soton just loves to inflate prices once they see Man Utd at the door... Explain Chambers vs Shaw.

Btw... Whats the latest with Nani? He seems to be considered surplus to requirements
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Get real niccurs cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Always spewing chaff
The negroid isn't done with embarrassing himself after the fiasco on the shekpe thread.

This place isn't recognizable anymore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
It's a pity every club wwants Man Utd's money. All this rubbish will end this summer if Woodward & LvG do their job- which is what they're supposed to do in the first instance.

Fergie has his ways of purchasing a player and his club won't charge an arm and a leg for him.

SMH for Soton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
ocephraim:

okay... Soton just loves to inflate prices once they see Man Utd at the door... Explain Chambers vs Shaw.

Btw... Whats the latest with Nani? He seems to be considered surplus to requirements
Shaw is/was better than chamber but he was over rated n priced considering how man u always eager to do business when the player is english n also were desperate to replace the departed evra.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Get real niccurs cool
Almost perfect. The smalling there spoilt everything. Replace smalling with either Rojo or Otamendi and we're good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
StarBoard:

The negroid isn't done with embarrassing himself after the fiasco on the shekpe thread.

how did I embarrass myself? The ones with brain got my point only people like you who are club(not football) fanatics was unable to grab.

Now why do you think barca are bidding for him(turan) too? To play wing right? Mumu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
hensben:
Shaw is/was better than chamber but he was over rated n priced considering how man u always eager to do business when the player is english n also were desperate to replace the departed evra.

Wenger was desperate to replace Sagna...besides the gulf in class between both players is not even close to the gulf in price tagged...

Morgan should come in already...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
Almost perfect. The smalling there spoilt everything. Replace smalling with either Rojo or Otamendi and we're good.
we will not sign Coleman or Ramos. I can tell Woody is only going for interested players & that the only guy we are actively chasing is Schneiderlin so far, & Otamendi after the COPA tourney. his agent was asked today how the recent interest of United in Ramos affects his client, & he said "by the time Ramos will leave Real Madrid - if he will leave - Otamendi will already be playing for his new team."

its easy to see the Ramos/de Gea tussle so far is just "power play" & I think its about time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
SailorXY:
we will not sign Coleman or Schweinsteiger or Ramos. I can tell Woody is only going for interested players & that the only guy we are actively chasing is Schneiderlin so far, & Otamendi after the COPA tourney. his agent was asked today how the recent interest of United in Ramos affects his client, & he said "by the time Ramos will leave Real Madrid - if he will leave - Otamendi will already be playing for his new team."

its easy to see the Ramos/de Gea tussle so far is just "power play" & I think its about time.
Either way, smalling must not be in our starting XI.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2015
StarBoard:

✔ ✔ Don't mind the pleb

Let him come, I'll so be waiting for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2015
UniqueGem:
✔ ✔ Dqfuq you talking bout? Huh.... Smalling with Otamendi will be dey bomb

Just like Vida and Ferdy

No talk am aqain ooo.. . Smalling is getting better by the day... He'll be our next ferdy [As for Jones.. . I hate that back pass fool] Smalling can easily bomb forward.. . Jones only know how to pass to our goalie... Is that a defender? undecided

I hated him before but under LvG he's really doing well... Players seem to progress under him

Look at Felaini na, even mata has improved in tackling and tracking back already.. . I saw him do that most times after his sabbatical leave on the bench... He learnt his trade without hassle.... That ghuy calling Utd players average. .. . Will b surprised most clubs will want the siggy of our players if our club had intent of selling them... [Most players under fergie weren't better our present crop players bar Scholes and Giggs..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2015
UniqueGem:
he was our best defender last season, easily.
if he keeps progressing then why not?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2015
hensben:
how did I embarrass myself? The ones with brain got my point only people like you who are club(not football) fanatics was unable to grab.

Now why do you think barca are bidding for him(turan) too? To play wing right? Mumu.
I will not waste my time and efforts relying a deranged nitwit.
Neither will I invest any iota of emotions bandying words with a reprobate illiterate.

Life is too short to argue with a numbskull, especially a shekpe fan.

When you the football professor are ready to take instruction and come down from the midget molehile you have built for yourself, maybe people will start taking you seriously.

Until then keep making a circus clown of yourself wherever you go.
Dullard infinitum.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2015
i don't think di maria will be on the right flank/wing next reason, i think i'll be seeing a young/januzaj/lingard or mata there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ Don't mind the pleb

Let him come, I'll so be waiting for him
Please ignore the mollusc.
He thiks he's some encyclopedia of football of sorts.
All these Complete Sports pundits roaming freely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2015
weedtaker:
i don't think di maria will be on the right flank/wing next reason, i think i'll be seeing a young/januzaj/lingard or mata there.
Mata wide doesn't do it for me.

I'm thinking that Di Maria has to do more by way of defensive grafting to get into the side.
Januzaj regressed badly last season as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2015
StarBoard:

Mata wide doesn't do it for me.

I'm thinking that Di Maria has to do more by way of defensive grafting to get into the side.
Januzaj regressed badly last season as well.
maybe young will have a free ride there. Or maybe we get another winger, come to talk of it i hear say shakara or shakari de go stoke city dat guy is gud naw!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=StarBoard post=35425185
[/quote] So because I support chelsea I'm illiterate? You are a big fool n lack football knowledge, supporting cheating club(man u) wouldn't change that fact.
Mugu@starboard ranting like a mad man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Manyoo's desperation to the portray the big club image in the transfer market has led them to chasing unrealistic targets, while letting the readily available slip away(e.g Clyne), or over paying over the odds for players who then struggle to justify the huge price tag(Fellaini*, Shaw, Di Maria, Falcao)

While LVG and Woodward have been wasting time chasing Benzema, Bale, Vidal, Fabregas, Muller, Schewinsteiger,Ramos etc....Ac Milan have quietly signed Bacca, Juve signed Khedira+Mandzucic+Dybala, Liverpool got Clyne+Milner+Ings, Jackson Martinez has gone to Athleti, and Miranda has gone Inter.

Begovic is already being courted by Chelsea to come and sit on the bench for a mere 8 million pounds, but Manyoo is interested in Lloris(And the attendant Levy Markup)

Someone needs to get the memo at Old Trafford. Even under Ferguson, signing the big name finished article was the exception,rather than the rule.

*Fellaini struggled in his first season....especially as he was bought for at least 4 million pounds more than he should have

(1) (2) (3) ... (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.