Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8734635 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
elampiro:

The highlighted. How many clubs do these players play in?

I know you wouldnt mind watching Bayern play against ants and cockroaches week in week out.

The world gathers when Madrid plays Barca. After that, the party is over in Laliga.

I dont mind watching Messi, Robben, Ronaldo, Griezman, Reus, Neymar Vidal, KDBruyne, Canhaloglu, Koke, Gundogan Muller etc every week even 24 hrs a day because they always have one new thing that amazes me and I thank God for their talents

Whats new to see about Koscielny kick, Benteke follows, Kompany and Mangala compete on who would make the most error, or SHawcross thinking of who to hack down, or Jones kicks Rooney follows or Hazard dribble senselessly into blind alleys or Yaya Toure after getting disgraced in Champions league come back to push and bully some 2 left legged player in the league, Walcott run pass the touchline

WHich is why EPL players are mostly useless when it comes to World cup, Euro cup and recently Champions League
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Has Di Maria been found yet?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Keky:
Has Di Maria been found yet?
Shoo! angry
BH don adopt am... oniranu oshi...cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dayo don mad finish... which one be Ikedia-Hazard

cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
adebayo201:
Dayo don mad finish... which one be Ikedia-Hazard

cheesy
grin

You no know the white Pius Ikedia? The player who dribles all days and night but the goals and assist stats are missing

If I tell you say on top Ikedia-Hazard dribble in his whole CL career from France to Chelsea he has only scored 5 goals and 3 were penalties just imagine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

You no know the white Pius Ikedia? The player who dribles all days and night but the goals and assist stats are missing

If I tell you say on top Ikedia-Hazard dribble in his whole CL career from France to Chelsea he has only scored 5 goals and 3 were penalties just imagine

shocked
Dayo, Chelsea fans don die for your hand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

The highlighted. How many clubs do these players play in?

I know you wouldnt mind watching Bayern play against ants and cockroaches week in week out.

The world gathers when Madrid plays Barca. After that, the party is over in Laliga.

Let these 2 clubs play in the EPL, and all EPL clubs will become as attractive as Scottish clubs. So tell us, what makes EPL more competitive than Naija league aside Money and Media noise?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

I dont mind watching Messi, Robben, Ronaldo, Griezman, Reus, Neymar Vidal, KDBruyne, Canhaloglu, Koke, Gundogan Muller etc every week even 24 hrs a day because they always have one new thing that amazes me and I thank God for their talents

Whats new to see about Koscielny kick, Benteke follows, Kompany and Mangala compete on who would make the most error, or SHawcross thinking of who to hack down, or Jones kicks Rooney follows or Hazard dribble senselessly into blind alleys or Yaya Toure after getting disgraced in Champions league come back to push and bully some 2 left legged player in the league, Walcott run pass the touchline

WHich is why EPL players are mostly useless when it comes to World cup, Euro cup and recently Champions League

Your league is not interesting. Chikena. I tried to follow two years ago, boring boring. Suarez is already bored playing even in a more entertaining league than yours.

What is football /sports if it is not for entrrtainment? EPL is the most entertaining that is why everyone is watching it.

Hazard is one of the best footbalers in the world. Take it or leave it. If he were in Spain he would score 25 plus goals and create dozens of Assist. Look the way he went past Barca 's defenders. Was that Diego Maradona? Something he has not been able to do against QPR or Norwich.

DDG is arguably the best keeper in the world.

Suarez was in the EPL just yesterday. Di Maria is in the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:19am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

Your league is not interesting. Chikena. I tried to follow two years ago, boring boring. Suarez is already bored playing even in a more entertaining league than yours.

What is football /sports if it is not for entrrtainment? EPL is the most entertaining that is why everyone is watching it.

Hazard is one of the best footbalers in the world. Take it or leave it. If he were in Spain he would score 25 plus goals and create dozens of Assist. Look the way he went past Barca 's defenders. Was that Diego Maradona? Something he has not been able to do against QPR or Norwich.

That keeper is not as good as Bravo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

Hazard is one of the best footbalers in the world. Take it or leave it[b]. If he were in Spain he would score 25 plus goals and create dozens of Assist. Look the way he went past Barca 's defenders. Was that Diego Maradona? Something he has not been able to do against QPR or Norwich.
[/b]

Lemme get something straight, are you saying EPL is better than La Liga? Why has Hazard been a flop in Europe? You are using preseason to judge his quality against Barcelona?

If Hazard has this poor stats in any of the top La Liga clubs, he will be branded a failure. Look @ Bale and even Mandzukic. But in Chelsea, he's treated like a god.

If Hazard comes to Spain, I bet his stats will become poorer. Check out Suarez who bagged 31 goals in EPL, but couldn't manage up to 20 goals.

This is Man United thread, and I expect fans here to be more enlightened than most fans in OGOGORO thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Debroslink:

Let these 2 clubs play in the EPL, and all EPL clubs will become as attractive as Scottish clubs. So tell us, what makes EPL more competitive than Naija league aside Money and Media noise?

If it weren't compectitive it wouldn't attract much followership. The football is beautiful to watch. It is entertaining. And football is about entertainment.

Nigeria league is dead because it's not entertaining.

Barca and Madrid wouldn't be as successful if they were to play in the EPL. Ask Falcao and Di Maria. After 5 matches, the players performance begins to diminish from strong games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

If it weren't compectitive it wouldn't attract much followership. The football is beautiful to watch. It is entertaining. And football is about entertainment.

Nigeria league is dead because it's not entertaining.

Barca and Madrid wouldn't be as successful if they were to play in the EPL. Ask Falcao and Di Maria. After 5 matches, the players performance begins to diminish from strong games.

Falcao did not come straight from La Liga, but from France. Di Maria's case was complicated from onset, even before he wore the united shirt. However, many middle weight la liga products have become world class in the EPL because the league is inferior to La Liga.

What makes EPL great are Money and Media. The quality of football sulks, and the EPL champion won the league via the most boring tactics of all... "park the bus"

Remove Barca and Madrid, I present Atletico, Valencia and Sevilla and I dare say only 1 or 2 clubs in the whole EPL will manage to beat them. OH, lest I forget, Athletic Bilbao still has bragging rights over United.

Give respect to whom it's due.

La Liga > EPL

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Debroslink:

That keeper is not as good as Bravo

Bravo is better than De Gea?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Debroslink:

Lemme get something straight, are you saying EPL is better than La Liga? Why has Hazard been a flop in Europe? You are using preseason to judge his quality against Barcelona?

If Hazard has this poor stats in any of the top La Liga clubs, he will be branded a failure. Look @ Bale and even Mandzukic. But in Chelsea, he's treated like a god.

If Hazard comes to Spain, I bet his stats will become poorer. Check out Suarez who bagged 31 goals in EPL, but couldn't manage up to 20 goals.

This is Man United thread, and I expect fans here to be more enlightened than most fans in OGOGORO thread.

Suarez served suspension and became over weight when he resumed playing with the reserves. He was not fit for months even when he returned from suspension.

CR7 scored less than 20 goals before he left EPL. He went to Laliga and stated scoring 50 goals.

Hazard will score 30 in Laliga. He does too much for Chelsea and in the EPL, he gets weak even before he gets to Europe and national team. With time he will learn how to conserve himself for European games.

He scored a magnificient goal against Barca. He will find the laliga easy. A league where in most matches you are virtually on holiday.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Debroslink:

Falcao did not come straight from La Liga, but from France. Di Maria's case was complicated from onset, even before he wore the united shirt. However, many middle weight la liga products have become world class in the EPL because the league is inferior to La Liga.

What makes EPL great are Money and Media. The quality of football sulks, and the EPL champion won the league via the most boring tactics of all... "park the bus"

Remove Barca and Madrid, I present Atletico, Valencia and Sevilla and I dare say only 1 or 2 clubs in the whole EPL will manage to beat them. OH, lest I forget, Athletic Bilbao still has bragging rights over United.

La Liga > EPL

The quality of football suck? Man United, Livrerpool, Arsenal, Chelsea have played UCL finals many times in the past 10 years. Four different clubs.

Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez are EPL products ruling Laliga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

Suarez served suspension and became over weight when he resumed playing with the reserves. He was not fit for months even when he returned from suspension.

CR7 scored less than 20 goals before he left EPL. He went to Laliga and stated scoring 50 goals.

Hazard will score 30 in Laliga. He does too much for Chelsea and in the EPL, he gets weak even before he gets to Europe and national team. With time he will learn how to conserve himself for European games.

He scored a magnificient goal against Barca. He will find the laliga easy.
A league where in most matches you are virtually on holiday.

Januzaj also scored a wonderful goal against Barca, so from your analogy, he will score 30 plus goals in La Liga right?

Ronaldo and Nistelrooy are the only ones I know who lit La Liga. But we all know why Ronaldo is scoring 50+ goals, don't we?

As for Hazard scoring 30 goals in La Liga, I LOL. Bale did better even @ a smaller club, but look @ him today. You guys should just upgrade your quality of football in your overrated EPL, and stop making Hazard look like a god.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

The quality of football suck? Man United, Livrerpool, Arsenal, Chelsea have played UCL finals many times in the past 10 years. Four different clubs.

Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez are EPL products ruling Laliga.

Since 2009 when United played Barca in UCL final, EPL had been on a downward thread.

For your info, 6 different clubs from La Liga have played a UEFA final in the last 10 years

Those 3 players you highlighted won PFA player of the year before switching clubs. Do I need to list uncountable names from La Liga who were almost nobody in the league, but have become superstars and even legends in your overrated league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Here you have it guys. Man Utd 2015/2016 Home kit By Adidas BREAK EXPECTATIONS!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2015
Debroslink:

Since 2009 when United played Barca in UCL final, EPL had been on a downward thread.

For your info, 6 different clubs from La Liga have played a UEFA final in the last 10 years

Those 3 players you highlighted won PFA player of the year before switching clubs. Do I need to list uncountable names from La Liga who were almost nobody in the league, but have become superstars and even legends in your overrated league?

Not really into long arguments, but the highlighted. In the last 10years 6 different clubs from EPL too have been in a UEFA Final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Debroslink:

La Liga > EPL

Athletico and Valencia. These are Europa cup teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2015
This Beauty costs about 21k in naira, Thanks, but I'll wait for the Aba Version

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:14am On Aug 01, 2015
But who's this? LVG's Surprise Striker?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:15am On Aug 01, 2015
Debroslink:

Name the 6 different club in Laliga that have played UCL final.

After 1999 EPL did not fall. I dont get you. 3 EPL teams played semi final in 2009. chelsea were robbed, else it would have been another all English final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Debroslink:

Januzaj also scored a wonderful goal against Barca, so from your analogy, he will score 30 plus goals in La Liga right?

Ronaldo and Nistelrooy are the only ones I know who lit La Liga. But we all know why Ronaldo is scoring 50+ goals, don't we?

As for Hazard scoring 30 goals in La Liga, I LOL. Bale did better even @ a smaller club, but look @ him today. You guys should just upgrade your quality of football in your overrated EPL, and stop making Hazard look like a god.

Januzaj did not dribble past four defenders. Januzaj will still do better in Laliga.

Ronaldo and Messi score 50 goals plus because its Laliga. A league where half of the teams are broke. How many does Messi score for Argentina?

Bale single handedly finished Barca in the final. How many Spanish players have had such an influence in an FA cup final? He scored the winning goal in a UCL final. How many players from Spain have been able to do that for EPL teams?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:26am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

It doesn't need to be interesting to you add long as we are Ahead of epl in uefa ranking and players dominate the world cup while epl players continue to suck. When was the last time an epl player was nominated for balloon d or top scorer in world cup or even CL

If mindless kick and follow is entertainment then you should also like wwf wrestling

Hazard dribbled some bench warmer and youth team players and na that one matter? Well some ppl are more concerned with performing in real games like CL knockout and world cup not friendlies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

Athletico and Valencia. These are Europa cup teams.

Yet na the same atletico has performed better than ALL EPL teams in the CL in the past two seasons
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

Januzaj did not dribble past four defenders. Januzaj will still do better in Laliga.

Ronaldo and Messi score 50 goals plus because its Laliga. A league where half of the teams are broke. How many does Messi score for Argentina?

Bale single handedly finished Barca in the final. How many Spanish players have had such an influence in an FA cup final? He scored the winning goal in a UCL final. How many players from Spain have been able to do that for EPL teams?

Ronaldo at 23 scored 41 goals in the epl while he was still developing

Half the clubs are broke yet they are schooling epl clubs on the field. The uefa super cup is another all Spanish affair to show how much superior to epl they are.

Were you sleeping when Sanchez was dominating the fa cup final

Another la liga reject was named man of the match in the fa cup final

3 of the top 5 scorers in epl last season were la liga rejects

3 of the top 5 assist in epl last season are la liga rejects

If the real kings from LA Liga should come to epl that means by mid season they would score 50 and assist 50
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:20am On Aug 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo at 23 scored 41 goals in the epl while he was still developing

Half the clubs are broke yet they are schooling epl clubs on the field. The uefa super cup is another all Spanish affair to show how much superior to epl they are.

Were you sleeping when Sanchez was dominating the fa cup final

Another la liga reject was named man of the match in the fa cup final

3 of the top 5 scorers in epl last season were la liga rejects

3 of the top 5 assist in epl last season are la liga rejects

If the real kings from LA Liga should come to epl that means by mid season they would score 50 and assist 50

How was Ronaldo developing when he had already won a Ballon d'or?

Sanchez scored in FA cup final against who? Chelsea? United? City? Bale did it against Barca. Also against Athletic Madrid in UCL final. We are talking about influence. One man show.

Bale ran half the field to score. What an influence!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yet na the same atletico has performed better than ALL EPL teams in the CL in the past two seasons

Did they win it?

They are a Europa team. Fluke na Fluke.

3 EPL teams have won the UCL in the past 10 years. One of the teams played final 3 times. Two of the teams (each) played final twice within that period.

We are not talking about flukes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:26am On Aug 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

It doesn't need to be interesting to you add long as we are Ahead of epl in uefa ranking and players dominate the world cup while epl players continue to suck. When was the last time an epl player was nominated for balloon d or top scorer in world cup or even CL

If mindless kick and follow is entertainment then you should also like wwf wrestling

Hazard dribbled some bench warmer and youth team players and na that one matter? Well some ppl are more concerned with performing in real games like CL knockout and world cup not friendlies

Which bench Warmers? List the defenders Harzard dribbled.

EPL is the best league. So says Suarez who is an Uruguan and currently plays in Laliga.

The whole world cannot be wrong. EPL is the most entertaining league. Hence the large followership.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:20am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

How was Ronaldo developing when he had already won a Ballon d'or?

Sanchez scored in FA cup final against who? Chelsea? United? City? Bale did it against Barca. Also against Athletic Madrid in UCL final. We are talking about influence. One man show.

Bale ran half the field to score. What an influence!

At 23 Ronaldo was still developing and playing on the wings yet scored 41 goals in the epl

3 of top 5 top scorers were la liga rejects

3 of the top assist makers are la liga rejects

This shows the epl is very weak when la liga rejects dominate it

Sanchez ran the show in his the fa cup Carzola did the same.

Yaya another la liga reject runs the show in the epl

Is the epl a dumping ground for la liga rejects
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:24am On Aug 01, 2015
elampiro:

Did they win it?

They are a Europa team. Fluke na Fluke.

3 EPL teams have won the UCL in the past 10 years. One of the teams played final 3 times. Two of the teams (each) played final twice within that period.

We are not talking about flukes.

Make the epl teams sef fluke am play better than atletico. Atletico came to London and disgraced chelsea at the bridge that's after molesting chelsea at the super cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.