Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8763797 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

Hazard had a brilliant shot at goal, which nearly entered. Depay was nowhere to be found such that LVG had to ask his staffs to check depay in the dug-out. No one saw him. grin grin
lmao... Wicked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

Hazard had a brilliant shot at goal, which nearly entered. Depay was nowhere to be found such that LVG had to ask his staffs to check depay in the dug-out. No one saw him. grin grin
We saw Hazard that dived to cost a lady her job grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dadehmola:

Part of the problem - An association of midgets cheesy. Add fat Rooney to the mix and what do we have? undecided

Seriously, I woulda preferred a Benzema or a Cavani (at reasonable prices ) - Either of them would make the squad more balanced.

And yes...both players could be frustrating & annoying at times!!
We can't get them,I don't even understand the benzema to arsenal rumours.
Anyhow don't tell me Memphis-Mata-Pedro
Potential line up doesn't interest u.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
chrisley024:

That was nt a dive. he has nt learnt that from busquet or ashley young.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
elampiro:

This confirms my post match observation. Memphis was playing on same line as Rooney.

Gaal`s comment that Memphis was a second striker has rubbished opta/whoscored and all formation sites out there who sourced from opta.

What elampiro can see, opta cannot see.

I think your definition of 2nd striker is clearly different to LvG's definition of 2nd striker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
So Maroune Fellaini is serving a 3 match ban for his red card last season ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
How this team put 8 past Arsenal remains a mystery to me.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

A picture tells a 1000 stories! See as pedro (on the far right) no send him team mates after winning the super cup! Was he wondering which type of loft he would be renting manchester!

Maybe he is thinking that when would I win the next trophy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

What rubbish is this? Nottingham forest has won europen cup before does that mean they are big club now if they play man utd? Are the key players that effected the defeat on inter Milan in ucl still the ones that played you last weekend? This is shocking. You played against a terrible tottenham defence that if we recall Ronaldo de lima he will nick hat-trick against. Imagine rooney taking a deep breath, polishing his boot, calculating where the goal post was, after controlling the ball before walker helped him kick the ball in. Do you want to compare the sharp players paraded by Swansea with tired legs in tottenham? How I wish you are the one we meet next, it would have heralded the end of LVG at your old ground.

your central nervous system has been compromised by the ebola virus....
what the eff is this? are swansea and spurs on the same level? have swansea ever finished above spurs or have you traded your intelligence quotient for a plate of hot porridge? why does chelsea fc always attract retards like you? sharp players blah blah blah.....and this was the same spurs that destroyed chelsea 5-3 some few months ago.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
chrisley024:
nah, he plays behind Rooney. Didn't see the 4321 and 4411 formation he mentioned?

Reread it

Gaal said he was a second striker. Not an attacking midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrTA:

I think your definition of 2nd striker is clearly different to LvG's definition of 2nd striker.

I think Gaal rightly differentiated it. He said Memphis was a second striker and not a third (attacking) midfielder.

And I saw Memphis always on same line or slightly behind Rooney from the blast of the whistle. That left a huge gap between the midfield and attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrseeko(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Awww! U clearly lack some sense of humour to know when someone's messing wit u. Nigga abeg shift. If u had any knowledge urself, u'd know the difference between 'Players' and 'Prayers'

Nigga• You really lack respect and I think you are still a kid• That is not the best way to correct someone's mistake•
You need some brush up•
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin Van gaal replies stoichkov like a boss......."I always want to consider who is saying such things and I already know why! It is not bothering me. As a manager, I have to decide a lot of things. He is one of the players I sent
away and that is why he is doing that! They can comment but it is not always the truth what they have said! That is always so in this world and especially the football world, I'm used to that! When you hear from italy LUCA TONI always says the same things but there are more players in the game who speak highly about me than those who say the kind of things toni and stoichkov are saying!"

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3196639/Louis-van-Gaal-hits-ex-Barcelona-star-Hristo-Stoichkov-urged-Pedro-against-Manchester-United-switch.html

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
chrisley024:

instead of jose to criticise hazard for putting his team at risk by diving, he blamed everything on their physio. what's a physio to do when hazard was play-acting on the pitch and making it seem he's copped serious injury? jose mourinho is a lunatic and it's this village attitude of his that draws bad press to chelsea fc.

TheNonce:
grin Van gaal replies stoichkov like a boss......."I always want to consider who is saying such things and I already know why! It is not bothering me. As a manager, I have to decide a lot of things. He is one of the players I sent
away and that is why he is doing that! They can comment but it is not always the truth what they have said! That is always so in this world and especially the football world, I'm used to that! When you hear from italy LUCA TONI always says the same things but there are more players in the game who speak highly about me than those who say the kind of things toni and stoichkov are saying!"

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3196639/Louis-van-Gaal-hits-ex-Barcelona-star-Hristo-Stoichkov-urged-Pedro-against-Manchester-United-switch.html

van gaal is a lunatic....
nothing he says would ever convince me.....he has problems with some certain players that he has already decided he wouldn't work with. the list keeps growing. the way he sold some of the players we had without actually giving them a chance speaks volume. van gaal prefers the donkeys in his team......the ones who play strictly to instructions with no primary instinct to try other things on the pitch. van gaal would never work with messi or ronaldo, they are too risky for his philosophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
elampiro:

I think Gaal rightly differentiated it. He said Memphis was a second striker and not a third (attacking) midfielder.
And I saw Memphis always on same line or slightly behind Rooney from the blast of the whistle. That left a huge gap between the midfield and attack.

VanGaal:

"So when you play in ball possession of the opponent it can be 4-3-2-1 but it can also be 4-4-1-1.

How can Memphis & Rooney be on the same line in the above settings??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrTA:

any excuse to absolve rooney's shambolic performance would suffice. whether as a lead striker or a 4th striker, we are doomed with rooney on the pitch. i hope he fractures his metatarsal tomorrow so we can get an elite striker before the window closes. the wigga is too slow for our glory this term.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
coogar:

your central nervous system has been compromised by the ebola virus....
what the eff is this? are swansea and spurs on the same level? have swansea ever finished above spurs or have you traded your intelligence quotient for a plate of hot porridge? why does chelsea fc always attract retards like you? sharp players blah blah blah.....and this was the same spurs that destroyed chelsea 5-3 some few months ago.

Your fingers work faster than your brain. You are a big id,iot here. Swansea is a poor team?.let me show you mumu that last season the same Swansea crippled your man utd home and away, while tottenham was beaten by your team and had a draw in London. The question is if a poor team could beat man u home and away, then what should we call man utd? grin grin grin you are more clueless than I thought.

2014/2015
Home .......................................................... Away
Man utd 1.......Swansea 2 ..............Swansea 2 Man utd 1
Man utd 3....Tottenham 0 ...............Tottenham 0 Man utd 0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
coogar:

instead of jose to criticise hazard for putting his team at risk by diving, he blamed everything on their physio. what's a physio to do when hazard was play-acting on the pitch and making it seem he's copped serious injury? jose mourinho is a lunatic and it's this village attitude of his that draws bad press to chelsea fc.

What do you expect from a "bloody area father tactician who believes bus parking is a blueprint for how the game should be played!" I hear the lady doctor is preparing to sue and has also demanded an apology from the tyrant called jose! This was an EPIC FAIL on his part!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dadehmola:

, We really played 4-4-2 that match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
You guys while you were playing the forerunner to Gaal`s coming, you told us he would sell the donkeys in the team and those who have nothing left to learn or add to their football sense.

May be truly, Gaal is selling the donkeys and those players with frozen brain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

Your fingers work faster than your brain. You are a big id,iot here. Swansea is a poor team?.let me show you mumu that last season the same Swansea crippled your man utd home and away, while tottenham was beaten by your team and had a draw in London. The question is if a poor team could beat man u home and away, then what should we call man utd? grin grin grin you are more clueless than I thought.

2014/2015

my gosh.....i have seen more intelligent silverbacks in ibadan zoo.
has swansea ever finished above spurs in the league? answer that question and stop ridiculing yourself. 2 results in a 38-game season do not say anything about the strength of a team. west ham beat united home and away in 06/07. united won the league - but by your brainless theory, west ham must be better than united.

TheNonce:

What do you expect from a "bloody area father tactician who believes bus parking is a blueprint for how the game should be played!" I hear the lady doctor is preparing to sue and has also demanded an apology from the tyrant called jose! This was an EPIC FAIL on his part!

it's jose mourinho....
he would get away with it. i expect majority of the london journos to rally behind him and blow bubbles up his rectum. it's their usual MO. they must praise mourinho to get a pass in his press conference that is fast becoming an opera.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dadehmola:

When Gaal mentioned the formations he was talking about football generally. He said ".. when YOU play.."

Note the 'you' . He didn't say when United or we..

But he was specific about Memphis.

I didn't have to see this report before I said Memphis played on same line as Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

2014/2015

Is Newcastle a big team? Is qpr a big team?

Explain to us how swansea beating us home and away makes them a big team?

So because we thrashed tottenham 3-0, it now makes them a small team? Man city is a small team then

Airmark i'm disappointed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
dopeJemi:

So because we thrashed tottenham 3-0, it now makes them a small team? Man city is a small team then

Airmark i'm disappointed

the fuse in airmark's head has blown.
he's conveniently the most idiotic chelsea fan on this forum. it would take a monumental miracle to break his record. this guy types 1000 crappy statements per minute. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
elampiro:

When Gaal mentioned the formations he was talking about football generally. He said ".. when YOU play.."

Note the 'you' . He didn't say when United or we..

But he was specific about Memphis.

I didn't have to see this report before I said Memphis played on same line as Rooney.

Everyone knows Gaal's English get as e be so the issue of "you" or "we" shouldn't come into play here.

Let's put it this way - why was he specific about those formations? Why didn't he say ; "....in any formation"?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
coogar:

the fuse in airmark's head has blown.
he's conveniently the most idiotic chelsea fan on this forum. it would take a monumental miracle to break his record. this guy types 1000 crappy statements per minute. grin

The guy just dey let me down since, how someone would rate swansea as a big team because they beat united home and away beats me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mrseeko:

Nigga• You really lack respect and I think you are still a kid• That is not the best way to correct someone's mistake•
You need some brush up•

After how many days? The thing pain u gan o. Am a kid?? Oh well! At least this kid can spell better dan u. Next time if u wanna troll, learn to spell ur words right to avoid looking like a dunce on this thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
dopeJemi:

Airmark i'm disappointed

I don't know where you deducted all those insane conclusion about man city small team and other gibberishes. Swansea has good players and have not gone on relegation, they were 8th on the table last season. If a team could beat man utd home and away in epl then its not a small, weak epl team any more , unless man utd is no more a big team again. Coogar downgraded Swansea, hence I showed him they beat man u last season home and away. Hope you can reason my point rather than jumping like mumu to every of my post. I have told you not to jump on my post again. however it seems your brain works a bit better than coogar's, that's why I replied you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

If a team could beat man utd home and away in epl then its not a small epl team any more , unless man utd is no more a big team again. Though I have told you not to jump on my post again. Though it seems your brain works a bit better than coogar's, that's why I replied you

MK Dons beat Man Utd.

Bradford beat Chelsea

Celta Vigo beat Barca

Una don see the kain reasoning of the average Chelsea fan. Na why I dey use dem catch trips

West Ham beat Arsenal means West ham is bigger

airmark

Assignment, Since Swensea beat Man Utd, Spurs beat Swansea and Man utd beat Spurs who is the biggest team of the 3? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
dopeJemi:

Airmark i'm disappointed

I am disappointed that you are disappointed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

If a team could beat man utd home and away in epl then its not a small epl team any more , unless man utd is no more a big team again. Coogar downgraded Swansea, hence I showed him they beat man u last season home and away. Hope you can reason my point rather than jumping like mumu to every of my post. I have told you not to jump on my post again. however it seems your brain works a bit better than coogar's, that's why I replied you

Mehn! Na wa oh, abeg no vex... na me be the mumu wey quote you, no vex
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

I am disappointed that you are disappointed

grin grin grin

I think I should change that to "i'm not surprised"

(1) (2) (3) ... (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), eph12(m), Santos07 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.