Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8752157 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
StarBoard:

I wonder why this creature was allowed to live.
It is the faulty ultrasound machine that failed to detect that the fetus that would later become this feminine cretin had no functioning vital organs that I blame.

Don't get me started.. I will have your head on a pasta plate!
Don't even start fam.... LOL grin
I will sacrifice you to the dieties of the hindu and shinto pantheons!
Dweeb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Don't get me started.. I will have your head on a pasta plate!
Don't even start fam.... LOL grin
I will sacrifice you to the dieties of the hindu and shinto patheons!
Dweeb
Clown STFU.
I have better things to do than jaw with cockney wannabes.

If you want to impress, say something reasonable, like A is for Apple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dadehmola:

As expected, the short, obese foool has posted out of context yet again...

If person get the slightest inkling say na this kind pikin dey hin wife belle, na to abort am with cutlass straight up!!
Na today u know hensben?

But they guy short true true?

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
StarBoard:

I know, because you were smuggled in.
If you truly were born there then David Cameron should renounce his citizenship.
Remorse?
Does a fo0l know what that means? Stop bandying words whose meaning you know nothing of.
What has where I was born got to do with the discuss here?
You are lame..... Don't make me lose it though.... seriously! grin
I will alienate you from this forum if I do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What has where I was born got to do with the discuss here?
You are lame..... Don't make me lose it though.... seriously! grin
I will alienate you from this forum if I do.
See this one blowing hot air from his rear end.

Go and entertain your ilk.

Return when you have something reasonable to say. I don't do clowns
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Scummies vs Clowns cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tval:
Scummies vs Clowns cool
say's the bus agent

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin
StarBoard:
Senior clown when will your team score at home?
Answer the question na? Elfman!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
say's the bus agent
With deflated tyres

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Who give elfenocunthole d bonobo peppery jellof rice & hot coke this night

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
StarBoard:

Sigh.
You are apparently an empty barrel for bringing my mum into this.

Apparently you had no decent answer to give to a valid question that every concerned fan of that failure-ridden club of yours should be asking.

But I can't blame you, it is the idi0t of an immigration officer who stamped your passport that allowed you to live in the UK.

I can see why amadioha will impregnate you with 5 albino midgets.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Do you guys need bottles? I fit supply una bottles FOC.

Make una break bottles untop una heads tonight. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Oya go use am collect the remaining 2 points for FA hand! Mumu....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
StarBoard:

I wonder why this creature was allowed to live.
It is the faulty ultrasound machine that failed to detect that the fetus that would later become this feminine cretin had no functioning vital organs that I blame.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Una too get bad mouth for here. Choi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
say's the bus agent
grin grin grin grin

All these Tyre sellers n Clowns roaming around in this thread mk una take time oh! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2015
are we really bidding for neymar at £240m?

has woodward been infected with ebola? he couldn't made up his mind whether pedro was worth £21m and now he wants to trigger neymar's release-clause? these people are fast becoming a joke in the football world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2015
coogar:

has woodward been infected with ebola? he couldn't made up his mind whether pedro was worth £21m and now he wants to trigger neymar's release-clause? these people are fast becoming a joke in the football world.

We're not. He's negotiating a new contract so they've put that story out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Haha! That money is enough to get Lewy, Griezmann and Reus with balance.

It's paper talk though, his agent is linking him to United to get a better offer during Neymar's contract extension.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2015
So you guys are still not worried about Liverpool this season? Their pace in the final 3rd looks pretty frightening. If they get their finishing together thry could be one to watch this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2015
coogar:

You believe that thrashy news?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2015
MrTA:

We're not. He's negotiating a new contract so they've put that story out.

the kevin de bruyne deal looks more feasible. at £55m, i think it's a steal!
LVG should wrap up his transfers quickly instead of waiting till the last minute like he did last year. of all the teams in the premier league, we are the ones with the least fluency. it's like all the players have never played together before. liverpool even looked more dangerous than us at this moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2015
sinizia:

You believe that thrashy news?

they said the most credible sports media concerning brazilian players broke the news.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2015
Pursuing neymar is like saying arsenal is pursuing uefa champ league trophy #DREAM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2015
coogar:

they said the most credible sports media concerning brazilian players broke the news.......

If that deal materializes, i'll stop watching Man Utd matches for real. I mean, that money can get you a quality side!! Why waste it on one player? I can only support such ridiculous amount on a player that will score a brace for every single match of the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2015
sinizia:

If that deal materializes, i'll stop watching Man Utd matches for real. I mean, that money can get you a quality side!! Why waste it on one player? I can only support such ridiculous amount on a player that will score a brace for every single match of the season.

that money would have won us the champions league this season
we coulda easily gotten lewandowski, muller, reus, kevin de bryune, etc and perhaps otamendi in the defence. i really dunno what ed woodward is thinking. he's desperate for a marquee signing but it's rather too late now. most of these elite players are already settled in their clubs and we have no bargaining chip as things stand.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
coogar:

we coulda easily gotten lewandowski, muller, reus, kevin de bryune, etc and perhaps otamendi in the defence. i really dunno what ed woodward is thinking. he's desperate for a marquee signing but it's rather too late now. most of these elite players are already settled in their clubs and we have no bargaining chip as things stand.

Exactly what i'm thinking. And i have this nagging feeling that Woodward wanted to get more players like Otamendi, but LvG as usual stopped him so he could assess his mediocre techniques like he did last season. How LvG couldnt' allow Ed make a move on Otamendi just cos of Blind is what i will never understand. That gaffer is clueless. Pellegerini wouldn't have passed up, on that opportunity. This gaffer keeps adding more to a star-studded Citeh side. He means business cos he doesn't wanna get sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2015
grin
coogar:

Dude! Everything you are hearing about "neymar, bale or cr7" as regards transfers 2 man united is grade a hogwash! The player we will eventually sign would be a suprise 2 us all! Meanwhile I thot barca was under a transfer embargo? Or will he sign and remain dia till january? Lord jesus! Such comedy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2015
sinizia:

Exactly what i'm thinking. And i have this nagging feeling that Woodward wanted to get more players like Otamendi, but LvG as usual stopped him so he could assess his mediocre techniques like he did last season. How LvG couldnt' allow Ed make a move on Otamendi just cos of Blind is what i will never understand. That gaffer is clueless. Pellegerini wouldn't have passed up, on that opportunity. This gaffer keeps adding more to a star-studded Citeh side. He means business cos he doesn't wanna get sacked.

he's probably playing nepotism with blind.
blind has lost his place in the midfield and he has to somehow play him somewhere in the team. it seems shaw has rediscovered himself lately and rojo is also there to fight for that LB position. the only other position is the CB where you have camels like phil jones and evans. to LVG's credits, blind has worked perfectly in that position but i fear for him when we play beastly teams like citeh, liverpool, etc. benteke and costa would eat blind like guguru. grin

funlord:
grin
Dude! Everything you are hearing about "neymar, bale or cr7" as regards transfers 2 man united is grade a hogwash! The player we will eventually sign would be a suprise 2 us all! Meanwhile I thot barca was under a transfer embargo? Or will he sign and remain dia till january? Lord jesus! Such comedy!

their transfer embargo does not stop their existing player to sign a new deal.
even with their embargo, they signed arda turan but he will not play till their ban gets lifted. barcelona have the best team in the world, the others are just struggling. that useless benitez won't win shyte for madrid. he should have bought aguero to stand a chance in competing with barca's front 3. benzema is shyte!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

You realise Barca sold Pedro to Chelsea? They're allowed to sell but not register any new players till January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2015
forget Neymar..... get De bruyne, lewy or laccazette and a decent right winger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2015
chrisley024:
Haha! That money is enough to get Lewy, Griezmann and Reus with balance.

It's paper talk though, his agent is linking him to United to get a better offer during Neymar's contract extension.
So United is now a tool for all these players to be collecting beta contracts?? God punish all of em....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fladm(m), larride(m), Englishisamust and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.