Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8707817 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
coogar:
how can a so called elite striker raking in £300k/week fail to find the net in 10 competitive games for man utd? it's an effing disgrace. .
At this point the blame should rest solely on Van Gaal,at least Rooney cant bench himself. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
coogar:

in other words, nyabinghi is not in a right frame of mind?
whyyyyy? whyyyyy have you guys decided to go ham on nyabinghi? it's not fair.....he's someone's wife and perhaps someone's father. make una take am easy with him. grin cheesy

Was it him Drake was talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
my joy is damian, smalling and shaw has come good so far..........blind is still untested and that scares me........ with one signing, our defence would have been sorted out.....lets just hope for the best....and pray injuries doesn't tempt our defence cause i don't see how we will survive that......

having a feeling it will take one bad season for lvg to vacate that sit.........do i want this bad season maybe yes because if not we will end up doing the "arsenal" (9 years without a trophy)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
StarBoard:

And folks would have us believe that the problem is not from the player.

including a tail-less monkey who claims to have posed his masters academic gown when he barely made it out of school with a first degree.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2015

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
saintwill:
my joy is damian, smalling and shaw has come good so far..........blind is still untested and that scares me........ with one signing, our defence would have been sorted out.....lets just hope for the best....and pray injuries doesn't tempt our defence cause i don't see how we will survive that......
we still have Rojo & McNair, competent options.
The defensive set up has been solid so far I think, not just individuals - although Smalling & Blind have posted man of the match performances so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
undecided
coogar:

he's the only striker in the world that is allowed to start the season with weight or fitness problems. he's the only striker who has consistently been shyte when going to anfield or goodison park. the media have led us to believe rooney can never play well in those 2 matches season after season and the fans have swallowed that line for aeons - he should be asked to refund some of his wages for his poor performances in 90% of those fixtures over the years.

how can a so called elite striker raking in £300k/week fail to find the net in 10 competitive games for man utd? it's an effing disgrace. if LVG isn't a silly man, he should have binned rooney since. kagawa didn't go on such a shambolic run of games before he got the boot. rooney's captainship for man utd and the 3 lions shouldn't make him immune to criticism. the media are blaming his team mates for the drought when it's obvious the player has lost everything required to be a top class centre forward.

I wanted to attempt a half arsed attempt to defend my wigga wazzas pride but this summation of yours has stopped me in my tracks! He has really been pathetic! I think we should just do the zlatan deal for a year! Its the only affordable deal right now and is not rooted in fantasy like all the other tripe that the british press have been using to click bait fans! Rooneys EGO needs a kick up the bum! He looks terrible at the moment!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Well, asides Rooney, LVG is the main problem United are facing. Regardless of how we fair this season, i cant wait for him to leave after this season. Klopp is available and he'll be very welcome to take charge

So man u problem plenty like this? Una go dey go another thread dey pokenose. I dey wait how una go win Swansea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nihilist:

Was it him Drake was talking about?
the asinine is high on punany water
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
SailorXY:
we still have Rojo & McNair, competent options.
The defensive set up has been solid so far I think, not just individuals - although Smalling & Blind have posted man of the match performances so far.

Bro, Rojo still has flaws occupying our CB, and i bet NcNair is not yet experienced enough to handle the CB position either....I think our defence is still a stone throw from SOLID..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
a bunch of academic illiterates on this thread trying to derail the existing trend with their nonexistent ego. The day they match me intelligence wise, should be the day i will hang myself. Niggers got clout, assholes aint the will to take me on. Post your fathers academic achievements. My records speak for me, not with a bunch of classless school drop outs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ode ni e angry lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
saintwill:

Bro, Rojo still has flaws occupying our CB, and i bet NcNair is not yet experienced enough to handle the CB position either....I think our defence is still a stone throw from SOLID..
That pun na accident ? cheesy
Abi you wan may we do chelsea wetin dem do us ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
nyabinghi:
a bunch of academic illiterates on this thread trying to derail the existing trend with their nonexistent ego. The day they match me intelligence wise, should be the day i will hang myself. Niggers got clout, assholes aint the will to take me on. Post your fathers academic achievements. My records speak for me, not with a bunch of classless school drop outs.

Pac...."Yo biggie! Dis nigga seems pained gee!...biggie smalls..."Yeah I know son! Even you and I did never had this size portion of prime ribbed beef for each other back then yo! Give him some ice cream!"

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
airmark:

So man u problem plenty like this? Una go dey go another thread dey pokenose. I dey wait how una go win Swansea
We dey pokenose?? So wat exactly are u doing on this thread??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
airmark:
I dey wait how una go win Swansea
when we win Swansea, make wetin happen to your left nyash?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
saintwill:
Evidence so far suggest this isn't the case. We could use help of course, when you think Evans is still in there somewhere but the most important thing now is squad fitness & they will be SOLID enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
We dey pokenose?? So wat exactly are u doing on this thread??

I brought new striker for una, as your lazy captain is becoming lazier every week. Here comes your saviour.......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
SailorXY:
when we win Swansea, make wetin happen to your left nyash?

I see Van gal being sacked after that match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
SailorXY:

Evidence so far suggest this isn't the case. We could use help of course, when you think Evans is still in there somewhere but the most important thing now is squad fitness & they will be SOLID enough
I feel that our defence hasn't faced any decent attack for us to be this confidence in their ability.

I don't rate Harry kane at all shebi the jazz don end now ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheNonce:

Pac...."Yo biggie! Dis nigga seems pained gee!...biggie smalls..."Yeah I know son! Even you and I did never had this size portion of prime ribbed beef for each other back then yo! Give him some ice cream!"
beef them nuh mi nuh pon de same level wid dem i man pon a notch above dem mofos wanna tek mi on, i am the real mob killer. mi murda dem and dem outlaws
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
airmark:

I brought new striker for una, as your lazy captain is becoming lazier every week. Here comes your saviour.......
Is this meant to be funny?? Iss dis supposed to be troll?? Do u even have sense at all?? tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Plato wan turn Fellaini to striker!! Who dey give this man the shisha wey en dey smoke?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Is this meant to be funny?? Iss dis supposed to be troll?? Do u even have sense at all?? tongue

Who is trolling. My babe is a man utd fan, so I have every right to be concerned. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I feel that our defence hasn't faced any decent attack for us to be this confidence in their ability.

I don't rate Harry kane at all shebi the jazz don end now ?
Who has the decent attack in EPL now? I can't see any significant difference with the firepower in the EPL from last season. We've been among the least conceding in the league since September as records show so I don't know why we can't give the defenders a chance to fail.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:

That pun na accident ? cheesy
Abi you wan may we do chelsea wetin dem do us ?

Reading your post for the umpteenth time now.......But still don't get what you are trying to mean....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
saintwill:

Reading your post for the umpteenth time now.......But still don't get what you are trying to mean....
Na bad joke, forget am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
SailorXY:

There are no evidence for now........until we play a team with attacking football, we will know where we stand.....I don't remember Evans being a CB, cause that guy is a liability to united defence........we are just benefiting from our good CDM's for now, the defence line has not be threatened much in our last matches.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
airmark:

Who is trolling. My babe is a man utd fan, so I have every right to be concerned. sad
I see. Let us worry about our attack and u worry abt ur defence smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Na bad joke, forget am
Guessed so
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jaypea98: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
[19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: Van Gaal on the difficulties of using all of his squad: "You are right that is a problem. The only way is to play matches in the second team as that is the first step to coming back. Now, eight players have to play against the Ajax second team on Thursday as they need to play. Rojo shall play for 60 minutes." [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: Van Gaal on his youthful Ajax team that won the Champions League in 1995: "We played the first match vs AC Milan and they were the defending champions. Then we played with players like Seedorf, 16, Kluivert, 18, Kanu, 18. We beat them two times away from home. From that time we believed that we could win. We played Bayern in the semi-final. Fortunately it was not the best final when we played in it, but we won 1-0. The goalscorer, Kluivert, was 18- years-old. [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: To conclude the press conference, Fellaini spoke about his first two years at United: "Eveyrone know my first season was difficult, but now it's in the past. I look forward. Last season I did quite well and I want to continue. I know my team- mates, the manager and his philosophy. I am looking to do well and score goals." [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: Fellaini: "At the moment we are doing well. We don't concede and we can score. We have a lot of quality in the team - we can do well in the Champions League." [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: THE OPPOSITION'S VIEW Club Brugge boss Michel Preud'homme has already held his pre-match press conference today, insisting his side require “a great miracle” to progress. “We have to do our job, to believe and to try,” the Belgian manager said. [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: CAPITAL ONE CUP DRAW While the focus of the Reds’ midweek trip to Belgium is on making Thursday’s Champions League group-stage draw, Louis van Gaal and his squad will have one eye on tonight’s Capital One Cup third-round draw, which takes place after this evening’s fixtures in the competition. [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: UNITED ON TWITTER Bastian Schweinsteiger and Morgan Schneiderlin seem to enjoy each other’s company off the field as well as during games! [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: PRESS CONFERENCE STARTS Louis van Gaal has taken his first question and the manager began by talking about United's approach: "I dont think my players will take it easy. We have had the same preparation and I don't think they shall start differently as last week... Fellaini's goal was very important because now we can start this game with a lot more confidence. But as you know maybe we had to finish much earlier also in that game." [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: Fellaini: "In the past I have played no.9 and no.10. I have to help the team. I can play there. It's not important where I play, the most important thing is to win the game. Of course it's different but I enjoy all the positions I can play in." [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: The boss was also asked about Fellaini's best position and said: "He can play as a no.9 and a no.10, and he can also play as a no.6 and no.8. This year he wiil play more as a no.9 and no.10 rather than 6 and 8 because there we have other players." [19:08, 8/25/2015] ‪+234 802 204 4963‬: Asked if this is United's biggest game of the season, Van Gaal replied: "Yes because it was our aim to participate in the Champions League. We are still not there yet, it's very important. We have to play the game, at the end you have to have scored more than one goal than the opponent. They have beaten greek opponents 3-0, they are capable of doing that with the suppoot of their fans." [20:17, 8/25/2015] : cool fellaini can do alot better than rooney in thAt number 9 position

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.