Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757812 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:44am On Aug 30, 2015
SIRcumalot:

James na winch o,
I called him overrated once,
Benitez is playing GB the way Plato tried to use Memphis and Januzaj as a 2nd striker its just one game but see difference.
A part of me was hoping we'll get Bale but your Isco plus cash makes more sense.
At least if no one is, i personally is tired of all this wild goose chase of Muller, Neymar, and Bale. We need someone to mount the RW and Isco is feasible. If for nothing, Darmian needs a partner just like Shaw has found one in Memphis. BTW Bale is on a flight to wales and United are in wales, i don't want to get my hopes up; but i wish God grants this rare miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:46am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

We need a natural winger, but okay
I think so too But this is about getting max value out of losing De gea. Don't know any natural winger in Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:47am On Aug 30, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I think so too
But this is about getting max value out of losing De gea.
Don't know any natural winger in Madrid.

Well, you are right.... Gaitan won't be a bad option at this point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:50am On Aug 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
At least if no one is, i personally is tired of all this wild goose chase of Muller, Neymar, and Bale. We need someone to mount the RW and Isco is feasible. If for nothing, Darmian needs a partner just like Shaw has found one in Memphis. BTW Bale is on a flight to wales and United are in wales, i don't want to get my hopes up; but i wish God grants this rare miracle.
Forget it,If Madrid wan sale bale we'll already know.
I still think we've one massive signing coming in.
If LVG really said hernandez is surplus to requirement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:51am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

Exactly, and i'm sure the guy is dying to play for man utd. Plato should grant him his childhood dream, if for nothing; atleast for constantly being linked to united for 4 consecutive summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:53am On Aug 30, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Forget it,If Madrid wan sale bale we'll already know.
I still think we've one massive signing coming in.
If LVG really said hernandez is surplus to requirement.
A RW is a must get sha. Unless the manager has plans of converting Young. You know plato na, he converts anything.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:55am On Aug 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
Exactly, and i'm sure the guy is dying to play for man utd. Plato should grant him his childhood dream, if for nothing; atleast for constantly being linked to united for 4 consecutive summer.

Lol, but it seems we aren't in for the Dude this summer, Too bad... I don't see us signing anyone again this summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:06am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

Honestly,where all our scouts they when Bayern they romance this Costa dude ? Considering today's market the amount they paid for the guy isn't much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:18am On Aug 30, 2015
TheNonce:

I'm sure you just learnt about the word etiquette tonight so you should actually be thanking me for brushing up your vocabulary stock for free! Now listen iyagbani or whatever the _fuck your caveman sounding moniker is, you need to learn to man up and stop embarrassing yourself daily with all these silly tantrums you throw on this thread over nothing! You are the kind of person that can argue with his own meal in an empty house! Frankly being around you is like having a cancer of the soul, and I can't waste my time discussing united or soccer issues with a numbskull like you anymore! As for dissing you, it will be pointless making fun of you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out. Abeg just swerve into oncoming traffic and on something abeg!
you dont know the meaning of etiquette, buy a gce form and be tutored in a sane clime ur useless brain would be used as a guinea pig u r non existent mofo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:31am On Aug 30, 2015
the nonce a.k.a retardinho research proved it that u fell headlong from your LovePeddler of a mother as a babe, u reek of stark illiteracy. heip urself to the meaning of nyabinghi cos i believe ur uber useless generations have not heard the word before,do urself a help by mixing hypo with some drops of sewage water, do continue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:36am On Aug 30, 2015
your brain has been formatted and the initializing thinking files cant be found,let me help u a little restart and press f11 to restore ur failed brain to your posse tell them to give u more rhymes i am the bountykiller i am gonna keep murdering ya'all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:04am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
your brain has been formatted and the initializing thinking files cant be found,let me help u a little restart and press f11 to restore ur failed brain to your posse tell them to give u more rhymes i am the bountykiller i am gonna keep murdering ya'all
Egbon, just hold it for sometime na, stuffs like this make you do the unthinkable(or betterput, something irrational), this is the internet for pete's sake, stop throwing shitties around in order to avoid being submerged in a sea of sh1t.

Abeg, gboju jare, life is beautiful!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Meanwhile, saw this somewhere, people get bad mouth o, chai!

STONES alone won't solve the defence
problem for #CFC. They also need #Cement
, #Sand , #IronRods and #Water,
This is how Chelsea's sqaud shd look
like........... ...soon
1) Cement (GK)
2) Water (RB)
3) Sand (LB)
4) Clay (DM)
5) Stones (CB)
6) Zouma Rock (CB)
7) Petrol (RW)
cool Matches abi na Matic, any1(AM)
9) FoulCow (CF)
10) Hazardous (ST)
11) Osca/
YokohamaTyres

#EvaCaneiro effect
#BringBackOurGir lEva
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:23am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
#weaklines

limp shots fired grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
see the retarded talking about etiquette do u know the meaning at all,back in oau starboard dare not talk when i am talking this aint no bragging from awo to faj to pg to cc to diganga dk was even someone that used to talk , u guys r neophytes wrt footie
This garrulous millipede doesn't even know who I am yet he is talking about me.

Everybody knew buju as a noisemaker in the TV rooms in faj and awo halls. Raumdeuter knows.

When you come round the assertion that Saha chased Ruud van Nistelrooy out of United then maybe I can relate with you because that your opakitude is still rearing its head in your miserable life but I can understand that secondary school kids are still on vacation and there is no lesson to teach hence the nonsense you are regurgitating here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

No wonder? Dude is so touchy feely with his emotions like a girl too! Abeg he should save his opio yarns for his kids at home or his wife! If he can't observe simple chat room etiquette using facts and light banter then he should just focus on watching the game without discussing it! Na only god sabi wetin una do am for here wey damage my nigga ego like this oh? Lol

I pity the fo0l that signs away its life with this myopic degenerate.
It's only him that comes frothing at the mouth at the slightest provocation.

When he decides to talk soccer he ends up serving a sh1tpile and wants people to believe he is intelligent. Me too I can go and hire a gown and snap picture and form intellectual with M.Sc. This monkey that spent donkey years earning a first degree is trying to impress people like us who know him very well.

He clearly has a low self esteem which is why he feels the need to brag to people he does not know. Such an emotionally fragile kid in an adult's body.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

When he decides to talk soccer he ends up serving a sh1tpile and wants people to believe he is intelligent. Me too I can go and hire a gown and snap picture and form intellectual with M.Sc. This monkey that spent donkey years earning a first degree is trying to impress people like us who know him very well.

He clearly has a low self esteem which is why he feels the need to brag to people he does not know. Such an emotionally fragile kid in an adult's body.
blood of IFA shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2015
This thread don turn battle ground.

Peeps getting e-exterminated for bin toothless bulldogs.

Abeg make una show mercy o.....!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

This garrulous millipede doesn't even know who I am yet he is talking about me.

Everybody knew buju as a noisemaker in the TV rooms in faj and awo halls. Raumdeuter knows.

When you come round the assertion that Saha chased Ruud van Nistelrooy out of United then maybe I can relate with you because that your opakitude is still rearing its head in your miserable life but I can understand that secondary school kids are still on vacation and there is no lesson to teach hence the nonsense you are regurgitating here.

rant and bleat if you want, when it comes to footie anywhere on earth or the other planets, you will always follow me. Buju was a name to beat when it came to soccer in OAU. I needent shout cos my people knew me. The real footie fans in the struggle knew the sacrifices we made watching soccer back then, so bark till tomorrow. Saha chased Ruud out of Man Utd, i still insist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

you are suffering from inferiority complex, you are a known fool on nairaland and a lapdog, since you are idle and have nothing to do, hold another meeting with your useless posse, i am naturally ahead of ya'all. I have a first degree even according to you, do you have at all, you were rusticated after speding years in ife, the facts are clear to all, you are a consummate fool of the lowest breed. Counter facts with facts not bleat like a goat. I have your time to derail this thread, bring along your posse to hasten it, oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
rant and bleat if you want, when it comes to footie anywhere on earth or the other planets, you will always follow me. Buju was a name to beat when it came to soccer in OAU. I needent shout cos my people knew me. The real footie fans in the struggle knew the sacrifices we made watching soccer back then, so bark till tomorrow. Saha chased Ruud out of Man Utd, i still insist.
This insecure little child should chill.
I don't talk to marabouts.

Your entire life is based on belonging with the crowd whether or not you fit in. I don't do emotionally insecure monkeys.

Blame Osas for failing you in EEE201 four times before Kuku saved you. stop pouring your anger on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
you are suffering from inferiority complex, you are a known fool on nairaland and a lapdog, since you are idle and have nothing to do, hold another meeting with your useless posse, i am naturally ahead of ya'all. I have a first degree even according to you, do you have at all, you were rusticated after speding years in ife, the facts are clear to all, you are a consummate fool of the lowest breed. Counter facts with facts not bleat like a goat. I have your time to derail this thread, bring along your posse to hasten it, oloriburuku somebody.
Which first degree?the one you spent nearly a decade trying to get?

Rusticated? Is that the best this emotional weakling can do?haha. Were you not begging peeps for cash after joblessness hold you for blok0s?

This lesson teacher doesn't get it sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Saha, 27, has scored 14 goals in a season which did not start for him until the end of November because of a knee injury.

His partnership with Wayne Rooney has been so impressive that manager Alex Ferguson has been prepared to leave leading scorer Ruud Van Nistelrooy out of his starting line-up in recent games.

But Saha believes he still to produce his best at Old Trafford.

"I think I can improve. I am working hard to improve and let's see how good I can be," he said.

Saha has contributed to eight successive league wins for United, which has seen them exert previously unfelt pressure on Chelsea.

"The way they see us playing and the quality we have to win our games, they know they have to perform," Saha added. "We know we have a difficult run as well with some big teams coming up, so the main thing is to keep playing well.

"Confidence is high in our squad and we have to make sure we keep going. We expect a big game on Sunday so we have to keep that confidence up."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2015
grin
nyabinghi:
you dont know the meaning of etiquette, buy a gce form and be tutored in a sane clime ur useless brain would be used as a guinea pig u r non existent mofo

That currently disease ravaged prostitute that gave birth to you during a toilet run gone bad is actually the 1 that did not know the meaning of etiquette! Because if not when your roadside vulcaniser of a father asked her this question in the 1960's when her vehicle came to a stop at his shop...."Madam make I pump am?" the uneducated witch should have realised that he meant her tires and not her!

I bet you were up all night trying to come up this nonsense you typed. It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote or breed or actually graduate from universities.

You act as though your _stupidity is a right and a virtue. You are proof that evolution can go in reverse! I actually feel sorry for you sometimes, I think you actually require a "personality transplant" because you seem to have been blessed with that of a xenophobic _moron! Or do you want to die _STUPID?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Ferguson: Still unafraid of handing out harsh treatment to established stars.Remember David Beckham? Ruud van Nistelrooy certainly does, and has had time to ponder the treatment meted out to his former team-mate while taking a watching brief in Manchester United's last three games.

Even Beckham, Roy Keane and Jaap Stam, others ruthlessly discarded by Ferguson, were not dropped for cup finals (Bryan Robson and Steve Bruce were but, in the twilight of distinguished careers, sentimentality would have been a major reason in the selection of either).

Ferguson himself was similarly treated in his playing days and said as much when preferring Louis Saha to his top scorer at the Millennium Stadium.

But as is often the case, the Scot's argument hardly stands up to scrutiny. He stormed out, whereas van Nistelrooy duly took his place on the bench and collected his medal, though remained a study in distancing oneself from the proceedings.

Ferguson had footballing grounds for fielding Saha; his inclusion also acted as reassurance to the Frenchman about his future.

So often the bridesmaid for the biggest games, Saha had finally displaced one of the untouchables in the United attack.

Moreover, as the leading scorer in the Carling Cup, his selection was an act of loyalty from Ferguson. It was vindicated when Saha scored in the 4-0 win over Wigan.

And, quicker and more mobile than van Nistelrooy, he is also genuinely two-footed and possesses a wonderful natural spring.

With seven goals in his last nine starts, he is arguably the form forward at Old Trafford.

He certainly looks a more credible choice as a United player than at any stage since the weeks that followed his transfer from Fulham. And Wayne Rooney, with four goals in his last three games, appears the beneficiary of partnering Saha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

That currently disease ravaged prostitute that gave birth to you during a toilet run gone bad is actually the 1 that did not know the meaning of etiquette! Because if not when your roadside vulcaniser of a father asked her this question in the 1960's when her vehicle came to a stop at his shop...."Madam make I pump am?" the uneducated witch should have realised that he meant her tires and not her!

I bet you were up all night trying to come up this nonsense you typed. It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote or breed or actually graduate from universities.
You act as though your _stupidity is a right and a virtue. You are proof that evolution can go in reverse! I actually feel sorry for you sometimes, I think you actually require a "personality transplant" because you seem to have been blessed with that of a xenophobic _moron! Or do you want to die _STUPID?

shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

You act as though your _stupidity is a right and a virtue. You are proof that evolution can go in reverse! I actually feel sorry for you sometimes, I think you actually require a "personality transplant" because you seem to have been blessed with that of a xenophobic _moron! Or do you want to die _STUPID? where are all these cretins cropping up from, who da Bleep is funlord, ok your mum had fun with a mad man, i understand. Go and die in pieces.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

who da Bleep is funlord, your mum had fun with a mad man, no wonder you foam in the mouth. Opening several monikers to diss me will just cause you to have heart attack, die mofo in shame. Bleep u and your motherfucking mama, my 44 will make sure your kids dont grow. I am actually having facing you fools on all front.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2015
But seriously, dunno why you guys simply cannot ignore nyabinghi. In real life, The guy seems to be suffering from some psychological problems & whenever he comes here to rant, I dey always pity am pass say make I vex for am.

Make una free am Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2015
grin
nyabinghi:
Ferguson: Still unafraid of handing out harsh treatment to established stars.Remember David Beckham? Ruud van Nistelrooy certainly does, and has had time to ponder the treatment meted out to his former team-mate while taking a watching brief in Manchester United's last three games.

Even Beckham, Roy Keane and Jaap Stam, others ruthlessly discarded by Ferguson, were not dropped for cup finals (Bryan Robson and Steve Bruce were but, in the twilight of distinguished careers, sentimentality would have been a major reason in the selection of either).

Ferguson himself was similarly treated in his playing days and said as much when preferring Louis Saha to his top scorer at the Millennium Stadium.

But as is often the case, the Scot's argument hardly stands up to scrutiny. He stormed out, whereas van Nistelrooy duly took his place on the bench and collected his medal, though remained a study in distancing oneself from the proceedings.

Ferguson had footballing grounds for fielding Saha; his inclusion also acted as reassurance to the Frenchman about his future.

So often the bridesmaid for the biggest games, Saha had finally displaced one of the untouchables in the United attack.

Moreover, as the leading scorer in the Carling Cup, his selection was an act of loyalty from Ferguson. It was vindicated when Saha scored in the 4-0 win over Wigan.

And, quicker and more mobile than van Nistelrooy, he is also genuinely two-footed and possesses a wonderful natural spring.

With seven goals in his last nine starts, he is arguably the form forward at Old Trafford.

He certainly looks a more credible choice as a United player than at any stage since the weeks that followed his transfer from Fulham. And Wayne Rooney, with four goals in his last three games, appears the beneficiary of partnering Saha.

This picture you are looking at aptly explains this your "swamp thing analysis" as well as what your brittle skull is "filled with"! Professor Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

This insecure little child should chill.
I don't talk to marabouts.

Your entire life is based on belonging with the crowd whether or not you fit in. I don't do emotionally insecure monkeys.

Blame Osas for failing you in EEE201 four times before Kuku saved you. stop pouring your anger on a faceless forum.
how many times will i blame oluwaranti for failing you 7 times in csc 201, you even failed TPD 202
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2015
SIRcumalot:

James na winch o,
I called him overrated once,
Benitez is playing GB the way Plato tried to use Memphis and Januzaj as a 2nd striker its just one game but see difference.
A part of me was hoping we'll get Bale but your Isco plus cash makes more sense.
Though nothing is impossible in the World of football, but getting Bale seems so! Isco for De Gea is more realistic and gonna be a better deal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.