Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8744244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:
So LvG has a penchant of disagreeing with goalkeepers with every team he has managed.

De Gea is scared that LvG will destroy his Euro 2016 dream. ManU should just let this boy leave.

If it was up to me, i'll keep him for one more season and let him Rot on the bench, ungrateful bastard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2015
undecided
Pataki:

Yet again, you fail to comprehend the fundamentals of English before punching your keypad. Stop spewing tautologies here and there. It is intellectually nauseating. Save yourself from this embarrassing act of typing words far beyond your intellectual grasp. Thank me later. cool

So sleepy @ the moment........

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
but Nyabinghi ,this is what Ferguson had to say concerning the departure of Nistelrooy

And Ruud later apologized to SAF in 2011 for lashing out at him ,he even left on his own accord n not cos of Saha

I hate to admit this, But Nyabinghi is right this time. Judging on the excerpts he posted, it's clear SAF preferred Saha over Van during Van's twilight years. But it doesn't mean Van was wack or something, it's just that Saha was more younger and had more years to serve Man Utd than Van. And Van had already paid his dues by then. It's just like the Courtois-Cech saga, Courtois displaced Cech not because Cech is wack but because of age. Chelshit couldn't afford to lose such a young and promising goalie over a much older Cech that has little of consistency to offer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:

whats dis one saying undecided

Babe, boys are not smiling here oh, just run now before it's too late, because when they start, i'll find it hard to restrain them

kiss

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
I am not talking of what actually caused his exit, i am talking of who replaced him and did he perform. Saha performed and Ruud couldnt cope with being benched and he had to leave. I never said Saha was better then Ruud but Ruud left cos he couldnt be a bench warmer to louis saha.

You are right. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but you are right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2015
sinizia:

I hate to admit this, But Nyabinghi is right this time. Judging on the excerpts he posted, it's clear SAF preferred Saha over Van during Van's twilight years. But it doesn't mean Van was wack or something, it's just that Saha was more younger and had more years to serve Man Utd than Van. And Van had already paid his dues by then. It's just like the Courtois-Cech saga, Courtois displaced Cech not because Cech is wack but because of age. Chelshit couldn't afford to lose such a young and promising goalie over a much older Cech that has little of consistency to offer.
But why did you really 'hate' to admit it?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
You guys throwng jibes here are just too childish? Is it so hard respecting each others opinion and view of the game? Common guys shiii like this doesn't pay. I'm even more dissappointed at the peeps fueling this, to think that they're senior members of the thread whom i respect their opinion is even more troubling. They instigate e-battles with comments like "shots fired" which makes the other person whant to retaliate even if there was nothing malicious in the original comment. Grow up and lets discuss the game and not degrade ourself.
Some folks here are just disappointing, I'll understand if the shots are aimed at taming a wild troll but not this diss amongst fans... It isn't funny, I just see it as childish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:
Because of that stolen gown? I laugh. You and your microscopic GPA. Intellectual.
https://www.wiziq.com/tutor-profile/451644-mathematics-teacher
Is that Nyanbinghi? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

Babe, boys are not smiling here oh, just run now before it's too late, because when they start, i'll find it hard to restrain them

kiss

who cares.... Girl too no dey smile oh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2015
patrickmuf:
Isco on the right makes for another Mata episode...Isco plays from the left or through the middle, he isn't that effective on the right...
You're right I just went through is profile.
If madrid agrees to de gea swap + cash I'll still take him.
I haven't seen enough Isco games to say this but based on limited viewing he fit better pass mata for than number "10" role.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

If it was up to me, i'll keep him for one more season and let him Rot on the bench, ungrateful bastard

How is he ungrateful? The same dude who single-handedly saved ManU last season and was by far Manure's most impressive player last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

This garrulous millipede doesn't even know who I am yet he is talking about me.

Everybody knew buju as a noisemaker in the TV rooms in faj and awo halls. Raumdeuter knows.

When you come round the assertion that Saha chased Ruud van Nistelrooy out of United then maybe I can relate with you because that your opakitude is still rearing its head in your miserable life but I can understand that secondary school kids are still on vacation and there is no lesson to teach hence the nonsense you are regurgitating here.

Buju?

As in Buju Banton? Was that his Nickname in school?

That makes sense now, I thought all his Patois was confra related before. Now I realise Nyabinghi is just a poor man's Ras Kimono

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2015
grin
SIRcumalot:

You're right I just went through is profile.
If madrid agrees to de gea swap + cash I'll still take him.
I haven't seen enough Isco games to say this but based on limited viewing he fit better pass mata for than number "10" role.

Madrid is swapping nobody whatsoever! They believe their final offer of £29 million should sway united or they will bounce! The deal may happen this evening based on reports! We are getting NO ONE from real!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
undecided

So sleepy @ the moment........

Go and sleep. Your brain needs a thorough rest after spewing tautologies here and there.

I am sure it is not an easy task for you to be trawling the internet for insults to copy and paste. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2015
GBR1:

But why did you really 'hate' to admit it?

To be frank, it's because Nyabinghi doesn't argue with facts in all the time I've been on here. I see 99% of posts as that of man spoiling for a war and ranting. So i don't bother reading his posts till now. But on this argument, he's right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Nihilist:

Buju?

That makes sense now, I thought all his Patois was confra related before. Now I realise Nyabinghi is just a poor man's Ras Kimono

shockedshockedshocked

*shots fired*

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Madrid is swapping nobody whatsoever! They believe their final offer of £29 million should sway united or they will bounce! The deal may happen this evening based on reports! We are getting NO ONE from real!
Alright then! make de gea dey go
That price is fair IMO.
I doubt Madrid will add more moni.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2015
grin
Nihilist:

Buju?

Confra? That one? If he was ever let into a confra it would have been in error, but by now I'm sure his own members would have lynched him before burning his corpse for single handedly bringing the name of the fraternity into disrepute with his senseless antics! Abeg let's not insult confra members abeg! Modify your post!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

How is he ungrateful? The same dude who single-handedly saved ManU last season and was by far Manure's most impressive player last season.

Didn't we stick with him? Didn't we stand by him? Did he for once think madrid would come calling if he carried his form of 2011 to 2014 and 15?

When he was letting in silly goals, we all stood by him, we watched him grow and become what he is today, now he doesn't want to play for the club again

He's ungrateful, finito
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:

who cares.... Girl too no dey smile oh grin

Okay oh boo, but don't say your sweetheart didn't warn you oh kiss kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

You no dey even hide your ashawo moves. Leave this babe alone na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

Didn't we stick with him? Didn't we stand by him? Did he for once think madrid would come calling if he carried his form of 2011 to 2014 and 15?

When he was letting in silly goals, we all stood by him, we watched him grow and become what he is today, now he doesn't want to play for the club again

He's ungrateful, finito

Footballers are like that. At least you people came and stole van Persie from us in like manner. The only difference is that, De Gea has not disrespected ManU. ManU should respect De Gea's wish and just let him go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

You no dey even hide your ashawo moves. Leave this babe alone na.

Shuoo! Wetin be your own na? Pataki, you don dey soji my babe ba? angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2015
sinizia:

shockedshockedshocked

*shots fired*

Mr Officer, sincerely that was an accidental discharge.

I thought the man made some posts by virtue of being a strongman. I didn't realise he was chasing ambitions of being a reggae singer.

Well at least now I know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2015
sinizia:

mate in RVN's last season ,he made 35 appearances n scored 21 goals while Luis Saha made just 17 appearances with only 7 goals. Tell me now how SAF chose Luis ahead of RVN?

As for the articles he posted ,u should know by now that anybody can quote any article to suit his point in this thread. The real fact was that RVN fell out with SAF n requested to leave. SAF himself said so in his autobiography.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

Footballers are like that. At least you people came and stole van Persie from us in like manner. The only difference is that, De Gea has not disrespected ManU. ManU should respect De Gea's wish and just let him go.

He should fnck off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

Shuoo! Wetin be your own na? Pataki, you don dey soji my babe ba? angry angry

Soji your babe? You be correct guardman. Una all be chairman na like Coogar. Twale for una. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

He's ungrateful, finito
Ungrateful? He repaid every trust and faith last season!
When Madrid calls,M sorry it doesn't matter who u play for,as long as it is not Barca or Munich.......
He is not ungrateful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

On the contrary he did. If he was so grateful to united the least he could hv done is sign a contract extension n let real Madrid pay up or shut up! Real Madrid is targeting his contract situation n his hunger to return home as a bargaining tool in this transfer business as he has only one year remaining so either dey get him cheap dis window or he comes for free the next. To top it up he has refused to play for united again in a bid to push for the Madrid move, same way Gareth Bale did at Tottenham n u think he hasn't disrespected this club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

lol, i just wanna know how trolling on a thread feels like grin..... Is it bad? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:

lol, i just wanna know how trolling on a thread feels like grin..... Is it bad? cheesy

grin grin here is a no go area
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Seriously ,isn't Nyangbiyi a United fan?? Everyone wants to fire shots at him

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, ucsquare(m), AdisaOwala and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.