Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8747523 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
till i come to burst your brains with a magnum or a matic
Tupac wannabe, can you draw lines for yourself?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

Spamming social media and this m0ron feels he is relevant even if it is door to door lesson he is teaching.
you dont know what spamming his, how did you pass waec, i get it now, exam runs centres made it possible. You dont know what spam is, show me examples of how i spammed or shut up forever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2015
LTSHANGY:
Bro, na true say he examine your sister for bed?
Can anyone grace the mat of this failure?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
you dont know what spamming his, how did you pass waec, i get it now, exam runs centres made it possible. You dont know what spam is, show me examples of how i spammed or shut up forever.
See the irony of being an intellectual. Epic.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

Tupac wannabe, can you draw lines for yourself?

press the trigger and your brains jump out, expose your marrow and mi deh pon de go, minute to pray and a second to die, cock it proceed and unu brains fe fly, brains fe fly and starfool brains mi ah lick out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
press the trigger and your brains jump out, expose your marrow and mi deh pon de go, minute to pray and a second to die, cock it proceed and unu brains fe fly, brains fe fly and starfool brains mi ah lick out.
Bingo, bark bark bark.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

See the irony of being an intellectual. Epic.
funny, you failed again, it is called a typo cos of a keyboard getting sticky.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2015
You don't know what spamming his.

Abeg return that gown and complete the rental payment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

Bingo, bark bark bark.

ewu bleat bleat bleat. Time to teach my online students brb back for ya, make sure your fellow retards post as many as you want i will reply you when i am done.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
funny, you failed again, it is called a typo cos of a keyboard getting sticky.
And an intellectual couldn't be bothered to spell-check.

Akara Osu intellectual.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
ewu bleat bleat bleat. Time to teach my online students brb back for ya, make sure your fellow retards post as many as you want i will reply you when i am done.
Reh reh reh

Your lines are wack.
Please don't run.
I wonder how desperate Nigerian parents are, allowing their children to be tutored by a gringo who cannot spell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Mate no be u post this thing? undecided

nyabinghi:
ordinary louis saha made ruud exit united. ruud never won more than one epl, he never won the champions league, come back when rrud wins the epl

And besides during Nistelrooy's last season at united he made 35 league appearances n scored 21 goals so how exactly did Saha displace him from the starting eleven? Hope say u r not referring to Saha playing ahead of him in league cup games as him displacing him from the starting eleven? sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2015
And to even think Saha made only 19 league appearances d same season scoring only 7 goals n someone thinks he chased Ruud away from united sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:
You don't know what spamming his.
Abeg return that gown and complete the rental payment.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

Can anyone grace the mat of this failure?
Hahahaha.. anyways, i'll let that pass..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

The cowardly baboon don take off! Too bad those your imaginary students don't know they are all being trained on how to make failing grades by an expert! Nonsense!
You don't have to reply that dude. By the way, i have d feeling fellaini is going straight to the first team line-up at the no 10 position ahead of herrara. I hope i'm proved wrong..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2015
grin
LTSHANGY:
You don't have to reply that dude. By the way, i have d feeling fellaini is going straight to the first team line-up at the no 10 position ahead of herrara. I hope i'm proved wrong..

I don't think I ever will again! Now that I have confirmed that he is a completely "sick in the head individual"!

Anyway as 4 todays game, swansea deprived us of 6 valuable points last season with their direct play so I see van gall ditching that his sterile possession footy 4 once and bombarding dem with fellaini and rooney in attack! Herrera has always been a central midfielder so he can be paired there with either bastian or morgan either way we have to play like athletico to stand a chance today!

And since dem don tell hernandez to bounce, I'm hoping to see Lewandoski in red tomorrow evening! I get 1 of my dudes wey dey live for manchester and he plans on camping out with other fans at carrington tommorrow to see who go sneak come do medicals! Fingers crossed! Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2015
I forsee this thread surpassing 2000 pages after what will go on here today cool....my prophecy are not always wrong when am determined cheesy..........

I heard swans deprived u guys of 6 points last season, hope u guys are prepared for the match....this is not club brugge or whateva they are called undecided grin ..........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2015
If LvG is after a player to play behind the CF, and not interested in using Mata there, then J.Rodriguez or a similar player is the answer.

That position is not for someone that just runs with the ball, since he's unlikely to have such spaces, but a player with creativity to enhance the performance of others around him. That's why James will do better there while Bale on the wing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look at this fully fledged _idiot and part time animal telling me about words or knowledge! Read carefully NYASHBINGHI, compared to me your degree, life, levels or command of the english language is an aberration! You low self esteem having, bottom feeding muck raker! Your bark is surely worse than your bite, you have nothing to fall back on in your worthless existence which is why you are always so quick to run off and hire academic gowns and hold up that restaurant menu you call a degree as achievements in your sad photos!

You are a confirmed dullard! Your posts show it, your analysis exposes it and your weak mental fortitude when dealing with our members here proves it! I saw your pathethic picture by the way, I can tell that your a demented _bitch just by one glance at your corrosive face. You always look consistently ugly and as if you are about to explode into a volcanic eruption of obscenities for no particular reason. Your just an oafish person who has a brain the size of a marble, which doesn't function all that well anyway! Msc in IDIOCY holder like you!

Your jibber-jabber is nothing but pure absolute rubbish. You have this proclivity for incessantly spewing tautologies after copying and pasting internet insults.

Do you even evaluate your sentences before clicking on the ''Submit'' button? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2015
So Starboard is an OAU boy? Where una hide tkb417 sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2015
grin
Pataki:

Your jibber-jabber is nothing but pure absolute rubbish. You have this proclivity for incessantly spewing tautologies after copying and pasting internet insults.

Do you even evaluate your sentences before clicking on the ''Submit'' button? undecided

My friend jump off with your _stupid self off my mentions! I don't spar with full blown idiots like you! You can protect your lover boy iyangbani when you guys are in the comforts of your dingy cave at home but not here! Now kindly get lost! I don't banter with hopelessly unsuccessful non united fans! Swerve!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2015
StarBoard:

You need to see this dude like 12-15 years ago yarning embarrassing dust as a United fan in the TV/common room. Raumdeuter is my witness.
This trait of yarning opals is inbuilt and sequenced in his DNA. . .

Dayum. Was it at Awo or Faj?

Starboard you no even send the guy again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:
I forsee this thread surpassing 2000 pages after what will go on here today cool....my prophecy are not always wrong when am determined cheesy..........

I heard swans deprived u guys of 6 points last season, hope u guys are prepared for the match....this is not club brugge or whateva they are called undecided grin ..........
oga you lost @ home, deal with it! Your team is pants. Don't move about blaming any & every object or living thing for your failure like Mouthinho; from Eva to referee to ball boys to club bus etc tongue

Come back when United loses, nobody go stop you. We had multiple parties here 2 seasons ago, nobody die tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
At least if no one is, i personally is tired of all this wild goose chase of Muller, Neymar, and Bale. We need someone to mount the RW and Isco is feasible. If for nothing, Darmian needs a partner just like Shaw has found one in Memphis. BTW Bale is on a flight to wales and United are in wales, i don't want to get my hopes up; but i wish God grants this rare miracle.
Isco on the right makes for another Mata episode...Isco plays from the left or through the middle, he isn't that effective on the right...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

My friend jump off with your _stupid self off my mentions! I don't spar with full blown idiots like you! You can protect your lover boy iyangbani when you guys are in the comforts of your dingy cave at home but not here! Now kindly get lost! I don't banter with hopelessly unsuccessful non united fans! Swerve!

Yet again, you fail to comprehend the fundamentals of English before punching your keypad. Stop spewing tautologies here and there. It is intellectually nauseating. Save yourself from this embarrassing act of typing words far beyond your intellectual grasp. Thank me later. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2015
So LvG has a penchant of disagreeing with goalkeepers with every team he has managed.

De Gea is scared that LvG will destroy his Euro 2016 dream. ManU should just let this boy leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2015
nyabinghi:
how many times will i blame oluwaranti for failing you 7 times in csc 201, you even failed TPD 202. This dolt is even misusing marabout, i bet my bottom dollar he doesnt know who a marabout is. Starfool your life is a life of misery, kindly do the world a service by plummeting down a ravine.

Lmao.... So u guys are Ife tech men!

Who fails TPD 202 grin ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2015
SailorXY:
oga you lost @ home, deal with it! Your team is pants. Don't move about blaming any & every object or living thing for your failure like Mouthinho; from Eva to referee to ball boys to club bus etc tongue

Come back when United loses, nobody go stop you. We had multiple parties here 2 seasons ago, nobody die tongue

whats dis one saying undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, Whizlight(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.