Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8744720 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
weedtaker:
you de mind bigkesh?? De niggar is pained, even chestar5 de complain of hw dry dia thread de cuz of lack of transfer activites, him wan come pour out him frustrations hia.
so that guy na bigkesh?

No wonder lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

So let DDG stay. In fact, I sincerely hope the appeal is not granted in favor of RM by FIFA. cool
Drinking otapiapia for someone else's headache. You want him gone,now you want him to stay. It seems some of these trolls will say anything just to hear themselves.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
so that guy na bigkesh?

No wonder lol
de nigga change moniker, cuz dem don too yab him and him CHRISTMAS HAT him de claim say him chop ban from mod.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
14:48
HOW THIS FOR A STAT?

Arsenal are the ONLY club in Europe’s top five leagues not to sign an outfield player this window.

Will that change before 6pm?

Its not easy being a supporter of Arsenal.... if i was one afor don trace Wenger reach house... chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tvegas:

Drinking otapiapia for someone else's headache. You want him gone,now you want him to stay. It seems some of these trolls will say anything just to hear themselves.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tvegas:

Oga leave that guy.... he's a secret Man Utd fan....Many of them from other clubs here are. At the moment they want to antagonize, they want to support.. their mind is undecided because we aren't playing fantastic football and winning titles just yet... i know these Pataki, Mourinholic and ElFenomeno1 type
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
weedtaker:
de nigga change moniker, cuz dem don too yab him and him CHRISTMAS HAT him de claim say him chop ban from mod.
Lol na dopejemi insult am pass in terms of christmas hat

I didn't recognise the big head cos he didn't use his favourite words

"no time for jambites"

lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Oga leave that guy.... he's a secret Man Utd fan....Many of them from other clubs here are. At the moment they want to antagonize, they want to support.. their mind is undecided because we aren't playing fantastic football and winning titles just yet... i know these Pataki, Mourinholic and ElFenomeno1 type

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
weedtaker:
oga we de dsame lane, i was actually praising the guy, he's a huge talent, i didn't watch the game leverkusen played against lazio but i watched the highlights nd he grabed a goal in their 3-0 victory.
chaii.. you miss big time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
more on Le Proffeseur

'FRUSTRATING FOR ARSENAL'

Matt Le Tissier has had his say on Arsenal's lack of business in this transfer window. Petr Cech remains the only arrival at the club this summer.

“The stubbornness of the manager is probably the one thing stopping things happening.

"He’s got so much blind faith in his players, he looks at his squad and thinks ‘I still think this squad can win me the Premier League’, when everybody else is thinking they’re a little bit short in this department, and a little bit short in that department.

"It must be frustrating to be an Arsenal fan.”

I don't blame the Arsenal fans who sleep and wake on this thread daily
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Odunharry:

i will be more than happy if we get him..

you guy's should go watch leverkusen vs lazio and see how he dismantled Lazio.. the guy his really good.. i lost interest in our match vs Brugge second leg for the leverkusen vs lazio..

I saw the Lazio match on delayed transmission but I didn't really concentrate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wenger dey wait for night market again when he feels price will be low.

Na 6pm ooo for TW to close ooo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
14:48
HOW THIS FOR A STAT?

Arsenal are the ONLY club in Europe’s top five leagues not to sign an outfield player this window.

Will that change before 6pm?

Its not easy being a supporter of Arsenal.... if i was one afor don trace Wenger reach house... chai

So not signing an outfield player is now an issue?

The deep seated issues chipping away the finesse and ruining the gloss on your useless club are far more worrying that football transfer stats!

Signing players doesn't guarantee anything.

The real fans here who understand the status quo and know how it goes are not worried or bothered.

We are looking forward to performing better and taking maximum points against our team next week! grin

Scummies are some funny set of donuts walahi...... This one went out and dig up some daft and dumb stat!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

The deep seated issues chipping away the finesse and ruining the gloss on your useless club are far more worrying that football transfer stats!

The real fans here who understand the status quo and know how it goes are not worried or bothered.

We are looking forward to performing better and taking maximum points against our team next week! grin

Scummies are some funny set of donuts walahi...... This one went out and dig up some daft and dumb stat!!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

After Rooney, the next most insulted person on this board is van Gaal. You have time replying that silly dude. I just ignore it. He has been posting daft stat since time immemorial. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
"LIKE" if you spent more money than Wenger today. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Wenger was last seen on the South of France cooling off at the beach. grin If we buy - fine. If we no buy - nothing spoil.

I will support my team and hope that goals come from the overloaded intelligent midfielders we have in our ranks. cool cool

Did nt raumdeuter give you bendtner's digits for wenger? sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
airmark:

Did nt raumdeuter give you bendtner's digits for wenger? sad

Raumdeuter wants to prove a point that Alago can stop Bendtner. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Report, @ESPNFC: #MUFC enquired about Reus during Januzaj talks, were put off by £60m valuation http:///ThIiitQikP

And we're spending close to 40million for a 19year old unproven kid. Mad people angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
"Manchester United made an attempt to get Marco Reus from Borussia Dortmund when negotiating Adnan Januzaj's loan to the Bundesliga side but were put off by the player's £60 million valuation, club sources have told ESPN FC. United manager Louis van Gaal had been insistent on adding another forward player before Tuesday's deadline, on top of Monaco's Anthony Martial, and the Premier League side broached the idea of bringing in Reus when letting Januzaj go. Dortmund were not totally resistant to the sale, and quoted United a price of £60m to begin discussions, but the Old Trafford club were only willing to go as far as £50m."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Pataki:

After Rooney, the next most insulted person on this board is van Gaal. You have time replying that silly dude. I just ignore it. He has been posting daft stat since time immemorial. cheesy

Eya...look at both of them consoling each other...y don't you just make out..gays. Is it not shameful that you know more about who is being talked about on this thread than on yours..and i don't even know jack about the unintelligent things spewed over in that dry desert. Man U fans in denial

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chelsea Signs Pogba

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
The young man has been signed..it was just confirmed now... what is his name again... Nicholas Mar..... oh na Anthony Martial sorry

Hope he comes good for us though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bros wan tear the shirt

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Official; Man utd sign Martial.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Based on what happened last season... I still feel some few good lads might still come in anytime from now though am scared it's the end of our transfer market for this summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
So no Hakan again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:
So no Hakan again

Nothing yet oo...it's so dry!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
Official; Man utd sign Martial.
Apparently there's a clause in the deal that says we'll pay Monaco If he wins the ballon d'or while here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chai window dn close, no hakan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
capricornian:

Nothing yet oo...it's so dry!

Mtchewww.. nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), YoungB1a(m), raumdeuter, bolu96(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.