Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8737286 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2015

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Ooh! Doesn’t look like he has a bit of happiness. Can he be trusted to man our post?

Let's see how it unfolds.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2015
He is going to see Ramos and Carvajal and probably curse Woodward
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
grin
elampiro:

No be small laff dem go laff am 4 dat training camp! @ the end of the day it wuz madrid dat _fucked him up anyway! Dat is why dey have refused 2 go ahead with the fifa and liga appeal becuz uniteds evidence is 2 overwhelming and dey are trying 2 save face!

As 4 ddg well he has a contract till next summer 2 honour and a £10m awoof check 2 collect from madrid due 2 dis their blunder of not signing him dis summer, so he better go and hustle 2 get his number 1 spot back and help us win the league! If not he should expect a year of fines, solo training or eventually a direct sacking from united wit no compensation due 2 insurburdination! United have all the aces!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
RuuDie:

Lets forget about DDG... he is NEVER going to don that UTD shirt whole-heartedly as long as LVG is the gaffer!

The he will rot in the bench. If he is smart and gets good advice he should put this behind him and give his best, he should do it for himself and not for LvG or even Man United. If he shows non challance. Can he afford to do that for a year? He just needs to put this behind him and move on.

RuuDie:

The one extra season he is potential going to stay could have been a peaceful one if this had been handled well from the get-go.

Well, we heard LvG say he asked people to talk with De Gea and the report he got that he wasn't keen on playing. Ince a man like LvG has that kind of report, there is no way he would have still played De Gea. Nobody really knows what must have led to that especially when a new contract was offered and De Gea had turned it down. Egos were at work from both sides and nobody wants to be seen as weak.

RuuDie:

Spain will still include him in their Euro squad... Madrid will still take him even if Navas turns to super-man overnight and may even be happier to get him on a free next season...
Where does this leave us? An unhappy player on our hands because of unnecessary braggado!

Yes spain will still take him, and of cause since he will be a free agent, he will definitely go to Madrid next year regardleSs of Navas' performance. It means we should also be looking for a replacement btw our sticks if Romero doesn't change to superman this season.
Like I said in my first response, De Gea should play his best for his own good except he wants to ride the bench for a year. As a mad man Lvg is capable of doing that. De Gea should know a lot can happen within a year.

Even LvG can be sacked!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2015
elampiro:
The sensible thing is to sign a new deal to avoid being treated like a second class citizen.

If I was DDG, I won't sign any deal... As far as I get a guarantee that Real will come (and I am sure he will not lack suitors), I will sit it out and gladly come to the venue every week to enjoy the goal-keeping circus that UTD will produce.

He isn't even on UTD's reserve side and yet still got national team call-up... that in itself should speak volumes!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2015
@ codedguy1

The only side of this story we have consistently been hearing whenever there is any player/manager crisis is the manager's... and at this point, I am beginning to believe that it is either LVG is a big liar or he needs special translators to help him communicate effectively!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
RuuDie:
@ codedguy1

The only side of this story we have consistently been hearing whenever there is any player/manager crisis is the manager's... and at this point, I am beginning to believe that it is either LVG is a big liar or he needs special translators to help him communicate effectively!

Ok.

Both clubs have put out official statements blaming each other.

Who's do you think is nearer the truth?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2015
chrisley024:
Ooh! Doesn’t look like he has a bit of happiness. Can he be trusted to man our post?

Let's see how it unfolds.

he has to perform to fight for a shirt for euro-2016.
i dunno why people are forgetting this. casillas is no longer in madrid. the fight for spain's #1 has never been more open.

RuuDie:

I am afraid you are wrong... we hold no aces! Only Sir Alex can get DDG to sign a new contract - even that is a very long shot!

we hold the 4 aces....
de gea is here with us for another year. i would be surprised if we don't offer him a new contract in the excess of £280k per week. united's statement last night reeks of a new contract. it says....

Manchester United acts appropriately and efficiently in its transfer dealings. The Club is delighted that its fan-favourite double Player of the Year, David de Gea, remains a Manchester United player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2015
vincente del bosque is already threatening de gea that he will not make spain's squad next year if he doesn't perform for man utd.....and yet ruudie is saying we don't hold the 4 aces? if we can throw £36m at a rookie in france, there's no limit to what we can offer de gea to stay. woodward should get him signed on a 6-year contract with a £300m buy-out clause.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2015
RuuDie:

If I was DDG, I won't sign any deal... As far as I get a guarantee that Real will come (and I am sure he will not lack suitors), I will sit it out and gladly come to the venue every week to enjoy the goal-keeping circus that UTD will produce.

He isn't even on UTD's reserve side and yet still got national team call-up... that in itself should speak volumes!

His National Team coach says he must play to make Euro 2016.

Also, if he doesn't play do you think he can be in form?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2015
RuuDie:

Should he be more interested in circuses or his own ambitions? When he returns, he can be reinstated for the first few games in a bid to convince him that there's no ill-feelings! If he doesn't sign, LvG may just make him play with U-19 throughout the season & whenever he refuses, he get the wage fines.

1. He misses competitive football for a year
2. He misses an upgrade on wages for 11 months (these guys are in this for the money first, don't be deceived)
3. He get pay slashes every week he decides not to honor U-19 games.

Don't underrate LvG, the man has done worse. In fact, as it stands de Gea will be foolish enough to listen to any advice from his agent other than "sign up".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:
vincente del bosque is already threatening de gea that he will not make spain's squad next year if he doesn't perform for man utd.....and yet ruudie is saying we don't hold the 4 aces? if we can throw £36m at a rookie in france, there's no limit to what we can offer de gea to stay. woodward should get him signed on a 6-year contract with a £300m buy-out clause.

We hold all of the Aces! mainly because of the threat from Del Bosque concerning Euro 2016 and our extremely large spending power and financial base as demonstrated in the acquisition of Martial an unproven 19 years old for between 36 to 58 million pounds.

The only stumbling block i can envisage is the stubbornness of LVG, It is not looking like he is ready to forgive DDG, repair their relationship and install DDG as No 1 GK.

DDG needs to man up and sign the effing contract, a clause can be included in it to allow him join Real for upward of 45 million quids. That will be a win win situation for all parties.

The advisors of DDG should give him some quality services... he should write an open apology letter to the fans and united family in general, sign a 5 years deal of around 300K quid and return to the first 11 ASAP. I read somewhere that Madrid will have to pay 10 million euros to DDG for not ensuring the transfer was done before the deadline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2015
When United wants to buy a player, the player helps his present club to make more money by agreeing to a new contract and a release clause. Koke and William Carvalho did that for their clubs. They extended their contracts when United showed interest.

But when Madrid showed interest in DeGea he was not ready to help us make mega money off him. He became self-centered. This is a keeper we bought for £18m, developed him even when he contributed in losing us 2011/12 title. After he became a super star, he was ready to walk away for same amount we used in signing him.

Not even that we wanted him out. Madrid sold Di Maria, a player they didn't want again, to us for a British record price.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Phil Neville who is assistant coach at Valencia has witnessed Anthony Martial first hand this season as Valencia knocked Monaco out of the Champions League.

He told Football Focus: "Of the two games and video footage I witnessed of him he is a top, top striker,"

"He is quick, he is strong and likes to drift out to the left. When you are sat on the bench and every time he got the ball I thought, no, get the ball away from him! He looks so dangerous and so direct.

"He is perfectly suited for the Premier League. I think it is a very good signing. It is a lot of money. Everybody in Spain can't believe the amount spent in England, they can't stop laughing at the fees we pay."

[Source: Tribal Football] ‪
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
I watched the two legs of Valencia vs Monaco but I didn't paid attention to individuals. If I knew we were courting this guy, I would have paid attention on him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Check this out

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
elampiro:
good for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

No be small laff dem go laff am 4 dat training camp! @ the end of the day it wuz madrid dat _fucked him up anyway! Dat is why dey have refused 2 go ahead with the fifa and liga appeal becuz uniteds evidence is 2 overwhelming and dey are trying 2 save face!

As 4 ddg well he has a contract till next summer 2 honour and a £10m awoof check 2 collect from madrid due 2 dis their blunder of not signing him dis summer, so he better go and hustle 2 get his number 1 spot back and help us win the league! If not he should expect a year of fines, solo training or eventually a direct sacking from united wit no compensation due 2 insurburdination! United have all the aces!
Which league will he help you win is it Nigeria premier league or you think this is ferguson Era.......kip dreaming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:
Than God you admit Martial is a Rookie......€300m buy-out clause for De gea who is leaving for his Home come Next year, you must be joking!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Than God you admit Martial is a Rookie......€300m buy-out clause for De gea who is leaving for his Home come Next year, you must be joking!!!
This is one problem with trolls... They don't pay attention... Read what he said again before you jab
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kolade354:

Weedtaker was this not the same guy that said

elpamiro

adala1

when will heat top form

Now he has added a new blunder

than god

Lwkmd. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

elpamiro

adala1

when will heat top form

than god
Lwkmd. grin cheesy
that's not all, He also said; "They won't kip shoot"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

elpamiro

adala1

when will heat top form

than god

Lwkmd. grin cheesy
i just de one corner de open teeth lyk one mugu wey hit jackpot, de guy de waste him foolish talent 4 NL. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
that's not all, He also said;
"They won't kip shoot"
o! U're also scoutin de guy, de Talent no be here o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
weedtaker:
i just de one corner de open teeth lyk one mugu wey hit jackpot, de guy de waste him foolish talent 4 NL. grin

Walai the dude almost made me loose my job with laughter

See blunder

This ur friend funny die
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
that's not all, He also said; "They won't kip shoot"
So we plenty wey dey scout this guy blunders?
I think say na only me and weed taker

I go add am to my collection grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Breakingnews: Realmadrid sigh David De gea for 29m with keylor navas

Remember when he did this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Remember when he did this
Lool! I always tell people, If they are going to troll, they should at least learn to spell their words correctly to avoid looking like an idíot in the end grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
This is one problem with trolls... They don't attention ... Read what he said again before you jab

what of this guy....@bolded undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:

what of this guy....@bolded undecided
he missed a word there. His is a different case.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
chrisley024:
he missed a word there. His is a different case.

xame with d oda guy @kolade he missed a letter 'than God' .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.