Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9168708 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (14380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Wetin grin grin swear say you never play love with your babe when you dey watch football?
grin... No be like that now. Una just dey make some of look like... undecided

M being careful of calling her Iya Jemi... You know what that means now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
codedguy1:

Past tense ke! He is still a United player, the dicey part is that he is a very good keeper that will have to go between the sticks because Romero has not instilled any kind of confidence for us to taunt De Gea by giving seat belt on the bench.

How United managed to get him into shape for the season is the biggest concern now. So guy, past tense just does not cut it here and now.
There's every possibility that unless he signs an extension, he will be left on the bench irrespective of Romero's performances.

His showings against PSG doesn't suggest he can do any better than Romero whilst daydreaming of Perez' balls!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
@Pataki I heard le prof is in Paris to thrash out a deal for Cavani grin grin

I wonder what Edison will call arsenal this time, maybe Santa Claus grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
So man u and real madrid are acting season film....lol cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
@Pataki I heard le prof is in Paris to thrash out a deal for Cavani grin grin

I wonder what Edison will call arsenal this time, maybe Santa Claus grin cheesy

No be only Cavani, add Canfass join sef. cheesy

Hakan never arrive Old Trashford? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

No be only Cavani, add Canfass join sef. cheesy

Hakan never arrive Old Trashford? grin
Rabiot don land for Emirates? grin grin Arsene Wenger just automatically closed down both PatakiSports n ProudlySports in a day!! grin cheesy grin Kai! dat man deserves 1 carton of Orijin n 3 Sex workers grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
I have lost all confidence in LvG. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
adebayo201:

grin... No be like that now. Una just dey make some of look like... undecided

M being careful of calling her Iya Jemi... You know what that means now?

I no know oh, tell me cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edi287: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wenger and LVG are cut from the same cloth...both think they're still in the 90s. Stubborn geezers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
airmark:

Who knows the nigga may enter through the door

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

Hmmm, chestar.. make I no talk, I just dey observe you undecided
U need to put a nairaland tracker on her something is fishy undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Debroslink:

Don't you bring Oscar into this. Who the hell was Iniesta when Deco was running the show @ Barcelona? Hakan is only 21 years old, and he's running the show @ Bayer. If he's not that good, then tell man United to stay away, and let him come and replace Iniesta.
If Hakan is that good...... He would be a Bavarian...
Do you know what it means to replace iniesta? Even the real Ozil can't,talk less of the fake one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
What is this one saying? how can u compare a cm(Herrera) to an attacking midfielder? (Hakan) Oya go n compare Oezil to kroos. angry

Draxler n Max Meyer r better than Hakan? u sure say u de watch bundesliga matches? A certain Bayern Munich saw this Hakan whilst he was slugging it out at Hamburg n went for him but he chose Leverkusen cos of more playing time the team could afford him. Now in two years he has developed into a fine player n u r comparing him to an injury n lack of fitness laden Draxler? much less to Meyer? undecided
Kross played as a 10 at the U-17 world cup......
Kroos played as a 10 the year bayern won the treble, before he got injured.....
Kroos can be compared to Ozil.....

Don't tell me you don't know bayern wanted Draxler before his injury....
Ask anyone who follows Bundesliga well...Draxler is a baller......

Finally, how many times have you seen Meyer play??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
weedtaker:
you de mind bigkesh?? De niggar is pained, even chestar5 de complain of hw dry dia thread de cuz of lack of transfer activites, him wan come pour out him frustrations hia.
Pained?? Y?
You can only start 11 players.....
U start Hakan,u bench Herrera.....
U start Carrick,u bench Bastian....
U start Martial,u bench Mata.....

Only kids get pained because of some transfers..... M only giving my opinion on a player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
weedtaker:
de nigga change moniker, cuz dem don too yab him and him CHRISTMAS HAT him de claim say him chop ban from mod.
I would have given you a deserved reply,buy I realised your Username
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

If Hakan is that good...... He would be a Bavarian...
Do you know what it means to replace iniesta? Even the real Ozil can't,talk less of the fake one

Why are reus, Hummels, Ozil, Khedira, Debruyne etc not Bavarians
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

Kross played as a 10 at the U-17 world cup......
Kroos played as a 10 the year bayern won the treble, before he got injured.....
Kroos can be compared to Ozil.....

Don't tell me you don't know bayern wanted Draxler before his injury....
Ask anyone who follows Bundesliga well...Draxler is a baller......

Finally, how many times have you seen Meyer play??
Big kesh u can't compare Mesut Ozil to Toni Kroos ,the former is an attacking playmaker while the later is a midfielder. The fact that Kroos was occasionally moved forward during his Bayern days doesn't lead to ozil comparisons, it's like comparing Pirlo to Vidal or Matic.

That draxler is a baller doesn't in any way pitch him in the level of Calhanoglu let alone above him. Bayern also wanted Hakan b4 he chose Leverkusen. Hakan is 2 times better than a fit Draxler.

I have seen enough schalke games to tell u dat Meyer is still an average player who has the potentials to blossom in the future. A certain Adnan Januzaj also caught d eyes of many clubs when he made his mark against Sunderland 2 seasons ago, it didn't make him the best thing after FIFA 12.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
Man Utd have nailed Madrid one more time with their reply. Who else loves Man utds reply?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
Big kesh u can't compare Mesut Ozil to Toni Kroos ,the former is an attacking playmaker while the later is a midfielder. The fact that Kroos was occasionally moved forward during his Bayern days doesn't lead to ozil comparisons, it's like comparing Pirlo to Vidal or Matic.

That draxler is a baller doesn't in any way pitch him in the level of Calhanoglu let alone above him. Bayern also wanted Hakan b4 he chose Leverkusen. Hakan is 2 times better than a fit Draxler.

I have seen enough schalke games to tell u dat Meyer is still an average player who has the potentials to blossom in the future. A certain Adnan Januzaj also caught d eyes of many clubs when he made his mark against Sunderland 2 seasons ago, it didn't make him the best thing after FIFA 12.
OK, no need to discuss this for too long.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Anthony Martial`s deal

"According to RMC Sport, #mufc will pay £22m up front to AS Monaco for Martial then £3.5m per year for 4 years.

So that's the price... £36 million! Add ons are for things like winning the Ballon D'Or etc.

Add ons (€20m):
€5m every time PL top scorer
€5m Golden boot
€10m Ballon D'or"

These are the people that broke the deal and @mohamedbouhafsi is the most reliable person when it comes to French football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
It will take a miracle to finish in the top 4 with this attack. Either old age is worrying this man or he smokes kware igbo . angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
He might leave a damaged player. Afterall we groomed him.

Groomed who? shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
coded01:

Groomed who? shocked grin
who has Madrid bought or is planing to buy from us that we didn't groom? Bar RVN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:01am On Sep 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
who has Madrid bought or is planing to buy from us that we didn't groom? Bar RVN

Not this present Man Utd! grin

Thanks to Bilbao... wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2015
coded01:

Not this present Man Utd! grin

Thanks to Bilbao... wink
^^ For?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2015
codedguy1:

The main issue now is how oga LvG will handle the situation. De Gea now knows LvG didn't mind letting him go, De gea himself wanted to go, now it seems Madrid seem to have bungled the deal.

Will de Gea be happy cos I believe he had made up his mind and must have even switched off ready to relocate.

Its a dicey one, the issue of him performing cos of the Euros is there!

To answer your question - if Navas puts in a 5star performance at Madrid will they still let him go for their son.
Can Lvg still bench De Gea especially with the way Romero is unsure of himself between the sticks.

I just tire!

Lets forget about DDG... he is NEVER going to don that UTD shirt whole-heartedly as long as LVG is the gaffer!

The one extra season he is potential going to stay could have been a peaceful one if this had been handled well from the get-go.

Spain will still include him in their Euro squad... Madrid will still take him even if Navas turns to super-man overnight and may even be happier to get him on a free next season...
Where does this leave us? An unhappy player on our hands because of unnecessary braggado!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:

he can still be offered a new deal before next summer. anything can happen now....
de gea would certainly feel real madrid didn't do enough to get him. they had the entire summer to tie this deal and they waited till the last day. that does not look like they were gagging to get him. united still hold all the 4 aces in this saga. grin

I am afraid you are wrong... we hold no aces! Only Sir Alex can get DDG to sign a new contract - even that is a very long shot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
^^ For?

I meant Atletico Madrid... grin

Thanks to la liga not this yeye Man Utd... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 2:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Van-gaal seems to have made lot of enemies during the 90s and it like he isnt tired of doing so.
The rate at which people take to media to abuse him is out of this world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 5:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:26am On Sep 02, 2015

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2015
The sensible thing is to sign a new deal to avoid being treated like a second class citizen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (14380) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jorhney(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.