Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8669703 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
coogar:

VDS is a yeye goalie sha!
we are a coat of paint away from losing that final. i could lip-read terry/lampard telling their teammates that VDS is weak when diving to the left. he should have saved at least 2 or 3 of those shootouts in the final if he had more guile. the only penalty that was aimed towards VDS' right side was anelka's and VDS saved it!
he wasn't so good @ PKs but his imposing appearance between the sticks could also put players off. even if you are targeting that his left, you will be extra careful to send it to the far edge should in case he goes there. perhaps that was what made Terry fumble too, who knows?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
coogar:

VDS is a yeye goalie sha!
we are a coat of paint away from losing that final. i could lip-read terry/lampard telling their teammates that VDS is weak when diving to the left. he should have saved at least 2 or 3 of those shootouts in the final if he had more guile. the only penalty that was aimed towards VDS' right side was anelka's and VDS saved it!
I remember almost running mad wit excitement that night wen Terry missed. Pliss wat kind of Captain misses that kind of PK?? That was probably the most important kick in Terry's life as at that moment and he literally kicked the UCL away from Chelsea...
I might not always agree wit Raumdeuter on some things, but i think Chelsea were lucky to ve had Terry suspended for the 2012 final.

Besides VDS had always favored his right tho.....

The winning save from VDS smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
SailorXY:

he wasn't so good @ PKs but his imposing appearance between the sticks could also put players off. even if you are targeting that his left, you will be extra careful to send it to the far edge should in case he goes there. perhaps that was what made Terry fumble too, who knows?

imposing gini?
go look at the clip again. ashley cole's penalty wasn't that close to the post....VDS got there but he didn't have the strength to parry the ball away from goal. look at where VDS dived towards when terry hit the ball? grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
So LVG now wants to install fences around Carrington so our boring sideways, backwards and hoof it football tactics will not be known. God why did you give us this clueless man as manager
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

I remember almost running mad wit excitement that night wen Terry missed. Pliss wat kind of Captain misses that kind of PK?? That was probably the most important kick in Terry's life as at that moment and he literally kicked the UCL away from Chelsea...

the only thing i can blame terry for was nominating himself amongst the first 5 takers. had drogba been on the pitch, terry would never have had stepped up to take the last penalty.

then again, terry is the captain.
he wanted the glory for himself. you should see how he readjusted his captain's armband when marching to take his pen. grin cheesy

I might not always agree wit Raumdeuter on some things, but i think Chelsea were lucky to ve had Terry suspended for the 2012 final.

i don't agree....
terry is a bloody good leader of men. his organisation and the way he barks out orders is top class. he may lack pace or lack exquisite skills but he's super-intelligent!

Besides VDS had always favored his right tho.....

he's strong on his right & very weak on his left. all the goals we conceded in the 2011 UCL final was also towards his left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
dopeJemi:

You are a bloody bast.ard that was dropped on his head during delivery, don't you ever mention or quote me again you co.ck juggling thunder cu.nt, I despise ret.ards like you... give me space on this board henceforth
The last time I checked your monker is dopejemi not dopedindinrin so I don't understand why you had to vent your frustration on me you son of a Biiitch!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
coogar:

imposing gini?
go look at the clip again. ashley cole's penalty wasn't that close to the post....VDS got there but he didn't have the strength to parry the ball away from goal. look at where VDS dived towards when terry hit the ball? grin cheesy
C'mon he's weak on his left but he tried na cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Abeg na who be dis "_Shit stabbing pederast" again? "GONE DOWN?"U dey fear dss ni? Lol!
Gun down Gone down or whatever you goat shld have use ya common sense..........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Now the zoombies have now shift their attention to Terry missed penalty..........They will soon comapre Terrry with Smalling!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
coogar:

the only thing i can blame terry for was nominating himself amongst the first 5 takers. had drogba been on the pitch, terry would never have had stepped up to take the last penalty.

then again, terry is the captain.
he wanted the glory for himself. you should see how he readjusted his captain's armband when marching to take his pen. grin cheesy

i don't agree....
terry is a bloody good leader of men. his organisation and the way he barks out orders is top class. he may lack pace or lack exquisite skills but he's super-intelligent!

he's strong on his right & very weak on his left. all the goals we conceded in the 2011 UCL final was also towards his left.
Terry is a good leader but i'd still pick Vidic as my Captain and leader ahead of Terry. Nothing really special abt Terry. He's always making stupĂ­d decisions in big games which have cost Chelsea in the past. But i'd gve him some respect wit the way he gives his all or should i say his head for Chelsea...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look at this hopeless descendant of a fallen demon talking about common sense? My friend next time you decide to use your "scabies and leprosy afflicted fingers" to type trash in order to troll, try to also ensure that the mass of "putrid akamu" you refer to as brain matter is also a little bit functional first! Dumb ass gorilla like you feeling gangsta! GTFOH!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

Look at this hopeless descendant of a fallen demon talking about common sense? My friend next time you decide to use your "scabies and leprosy afflicted fingers" to type trash in order to troll, try to also ensure that the mass of "putrid akamu" you refer to as brain matter is also a little bit functional first! Dumb ass gorilla like you feeling gangsta! GTFOH!
I know you will reply with jagoons I didn't even bother to read.....You can do better Fungoat!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Another moroon is picking Vidic over Terry!!!
You're now Ademoron1 not adelana1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
the best PK on the night tho has to be Hargreaves or Nani or Anderson.
i will go with Owen cuz it dispatched with so much aplomb, i had to sip Hollandia yogurt immediately.
Nani too was classic but Anderson (according to SAF) switched the momentum back towards United! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

guy free am make he dey go front

time no dey talk more the one to waste cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

Yes boy! To an illiterate rhesus monkey like yourself, an honest assessment of your _stupidity by a stranger on a public forum would always be seen as "JARGON" ( and not JAGOONS as you aptly described it like the world class _moron that you are)! In case you have not noticed I gladly suffer fools! Its my forte! _Fucking pleb!
what's next Your aCct has been credited for finishing me off right Oponu omo ni e

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kolade354:
Another moroon is picking Vidic over Terry!!!
You're now Ademoron1 not adelana1
U're obviously craving mentions dis night. Fortunately for u, i'm no mood dis night...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lewy is the hottest CF in Europe.

In other news, Germany lost to Ireland.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

It is always very easy to decode poverty stricken chibok boys like you from their empty rants about financial gain and how they have to resort to local vernacular to make a point! Was that your account that currently contains funds that resemble a jamb score also credited when you came here to come and start typing nonsense about guns? Hopeless _Idiot! Abeg kindly _fuck off the thread!
PHUMAKIM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
As a defender Vidic is at least 5 times better than Terry.

Terry is a fraud he always benefitted from having competent defensive partners
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
SailorXY:
i will go with Owen cuz it dispatched with so much aplomb, i had to sip Hollandia yogurt immediately.
Nani too was classic but Anderson (according to SAF) switched the momentum back towards United! cheesy

nani & solomon kalou!

nani scared me. he had gelled his hair and the rain was pouring. he kept wiping off black liquid off his face instead of focusing on where to place his pen. i was very relieved when he found the top corner. solomon kalou's pen was epic! it was brilliantly despatched!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
coogar:

nani & solomon kalou!

nani scared me. he had gelled his hair and the rain was pouring. he kept wiping off black liquid off his face instead of focusing on where to place his pen. i was very relieved when he found the top corner. solomon kalou's pen was epic! it was brilliantly despatched!
can't really remember Kalou's kick. AdeLaNa1 can you provide these .gifs? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
funlord:
cheesy

Does anyone else remember this bolton vs man united match from the 2006/2007 season? It ended 4-0 but it was the best man united performance that I have seen in the past 10 years! I hope we can 1 day get back to playing this way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lYWuNN_mCY&app=desktop
hmmm Carrick! all those balls he was sharing - there is God o

the Rooney we know

i remember those days Big Sam no dey use eye see Arsenal grin grin you'll see Giannakopolus, Jay Jay, Jaidi & that their lefty striker that sometimes play left back (LMAO) all forming King Kong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
As a defender Vidic is at least 5 times better than Terry.

Terry is a fraud he always benefitted from having competent defensive partners

Still better than boastank though

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
SailorXY:
The best PK for me was Hargreaves

Cech had no chance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
SailorXY:

Kalou's PK...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
SailorXY:

Nani.....

We were lucky he put enough speed on dat PK tho...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.