Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8827554 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (14205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I dont even know wat to say. I'm tired! O ti su mi!!! angry angry angry
Your team just held the champions to a draw at home..... You should be jubilant
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
SailorXY:

There's no speed in defensive midfield

But our defence was also a problem. Blind's lack of pace and poor aerial ability was easily exposed. How did we even allow Costa to sneak behind us so late when we were packing the box?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
SailorXY:

You are the lousy idiotta to think everyone has a traitor's gene like you

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu, bounce.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Depay is a fuccking tool! all he needed to do was thread a perfect pass towards the path of the player making a run into the box and he messed it up. I still don't know why Blind slipped when he needed to stay on his feet and cover the run of Costa. LVG sef.... we were defending a lead and you bring in Defraud of all player. He should have brought in a defender....McNair or Herrera, put more bodies in the midfield and shut the game. Our best opportunity of closing the gap on the top 4 teams.

Next week will be very important towards our UCL aspirations. We have to beat Sunderland away and hope Leicester V Arsenal and City V Spurs both end in favorable results for us.

We also have to ensure that we get at least 9 points from the following matches

Away at City
Home against Arsenal
Home against Leicester
Away at Spurs

The only team i think we can overtake in the current top 4 is Spurs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rubbish....
Depay should just go and play LUDO, his spoilt ball led to that goal..
If we can't beat this kin Chelsea team under this kin predicament, na which team again we wan win..
CBJ is a beast. Dealt well with Willian d few times they squared up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
elampiro:

But our defence was also a problem. Blind's lack of pace and poor aerial ability was easily exposed. How did we even allow Costa to sneak behind us so late when we were packing the box?

Your LB was the one that gave him that ticket
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Even if you guys play Chelsea players wives and girlfriends and they are blindfolded, You still won't win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
codedguy1:

If someone describes depay as a disgrace it would like an a compliment to him.
The guy is useless beyond redemption.
The coach is the disgrace here. We were defending a one goal lead and the old fool put in an unserious useless player that doesn't give a fvck about the team while Herrera was on the bench. Can someone tell me why Depay was put in a game we were trying to defend?

We paid the price for inexperience though. Jackson kept Costa onside. I'm proud of him sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
SailorXY:

It was a good game. Just a little lack of experience from Jackson but he'll learn from it.

How was it Jackson's fault or inexperience?

Blind was the biitch that was caught slipping on the pitch when all he needed to do was stick with Costa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Man of the Match: Merefish Depay!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
chidexxy007:

CBJ is a beast. Dealt well with Willian d few times they squared up.
We know those that watched the 2nd half only which Willian played as a 10
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
chrisley024:
The coach is the disgrace here. We were defending a one goal lead and the old fool put in an unserious useless player that doesn't give a fvck about the team while Herrera was on the bench. Can someone tell me why Depay was put in a game we were trying to defend?

We paid the price for inexperience though. Jackson kept Costa onside. I'm proud of him sha.

If Jackson had step up Costa would still be onside. He kept himself on using the closest defenders which were our CBs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Double post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
At this point LVG has to pack his bags and leave us next season.

Control the damned ball dammit!!! angry
Instead they kept clearing balls like Derby county!
A game we had no control, only for LVG to bring in Depay known to be careless with possession, and the idíot wasted a nice attack with all the space he had to pass, only for that same error to result in a goal. cry

We should have been playing a 4-5-1 with Herrera, Mata, Schneiderlin by 75 minutes and passing the ball instead of skying all harmless balls back to Chelsea.
I mean play those useless possession football you are known for to drown out the game!

Now how in the world can we convince De Gea to stay after wasting his efforts today?

Which kain person be LVG

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
United drew this match because of the poor substitutions by Van Gaal. This is a match we could easily have won with a better coach.
I don't think the board members are fools. They have seen Manchester City make a move for Guardiola and they know they have to counter it with a bold statement by equally appointing a coach on tune with modern trends.
Something tells me the board have reached an agreement with a new coach.
Van Gaal should be history by the end of this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by martineinstein(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Elxandre:
At this point LVG has to pack his bags and leave us next season.

Control the damned ball dammit!!! angry
Instead they kept clearing balls like Derby county!
A game we had no control, only for LVG to bring in Depay known to be careless with possession, and the idíot wasted a nice attack with all the space he had to pass, only for that same error to result in a goal. cry

We should have been playing a 4-5-1 with Herrera, Mata, Schneiderlin by 75 minutes and passing the ball instead of skying all harmless balls back to Chelsea.
I mean play those useless possession football you are known for to drown out the game!

Now how in the world can we convince De Gea to stay after wasting his efforts today?

Which kain person be LVG

eeyaaaa.. Sorry eh.. Take heart...manu has been relegated to Everton level
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
olabode89:
Depay is a fuccking tool! all he needed to do was thread a perfect pass towards the path of the player making a run into the box and he messed it up. I still don't know why Blind slipped when he needed to stay on his feet and cover the run of Costa. LVG sef.... we were defending a lead and you bring in Defraud of all player. He should have brought in a defender....McNair or Herrera, put more bodies in the midfield and shut the game. Our best opportunity of closing the gap on the top 4 teams.

Next week will be very important towards our UCL aspirations. We have to beat Sunderland away and hope Leicester V Arsenal and City V Spurs both end in favorable results for us.

We also have to ensure that we get at least 9 points from the following matches

Away at City
Home against Arsenal
Home against Leicester
Away at Spurs

The only team i think we can overtake in the current top 4 is Spurs.

why spurs... Man city dy ur front, u dy go call Spurs wey dy 3places above u.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
olabode89:

If Jackson had step up Costa would still be onside. He kept himself on using the closest defenders which were our CBs.
No, he stayed behind his fellow defenders. I've nothing against him, that's the price of using kids.

LvG never makes a sensible sub. Most have resulted in the team conceding. I now pray he doesn't do any
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
SailorXY:

It was a good game. Just a little lack of experience from Jackson but he'll learn from it.

Michael Jackson was pretty solid after the break. We lost the points to Depay: he lost that pass and we were back defending and the equalizing goal came. I wonder how that dude sleeps at night, he is simply a fraud.

My man of the match: Damain. He was solid at RB, made interceptions and blocked most of the crosses.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
chrisley024:
No, he stayed behind his fellow defenders. I've nothing against him, that's the price of using kids.

LvG never makes a sensible sub. Most have resulted in the team conceding. I now pray he doesn't do any

Hehehe.... but wetin make Blind go dey fall for field.

The only time we needed to play the purposeless possession football we decided to play police football, SMH!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
This draw feels like points were deducted from the ones we already had.

angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Defending a one goal lead and Fabregas is allowed that amount of time on the ball to pick a pass is just silly...Herrera should've replaced Lingard and Mc nair brought on in place of Mata...Van Gaal is fucking clueless...
When it's time to play possession footie the team does otherwise, ballooning every ball like a league 2 team...It's 2 points lost rather than a point gained...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigkesh:

We know those that watched the 2nd half only which Willian played as a 10
I can see u watched the full game.
Willian played 45 + 22=67min as a RW...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Depay with his best performance for Hiddink... If had done half of that for him in Euros qualifier, Holland would have qualified

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
chidexxy007:

I can see u watched the full game.
Willian played 45 + 22=67min as a RW...
Did Jackson ever dispossessed Willian?? Can't remember him blocking his cross twice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
capricornian:

Yep We are winning this even if am a little scared... that midfield is my fear... wish Morgan was there

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Buhahahahah

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
olabode89:

How was it Jackson's fault or inexperience?

Blind was the biitch that was caught slipping on the pitch when all he needed to do was stick with Costa.
He didn't align with the others. It's a crime for a full back to be behind his CBs. Most times its exploited & his desperate slide in to save the situation only served to dribble de Gea for Costa easy tap in.

Otherwise, solid game all round from the lad. One of those that reminds us we still have a good academy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Decent game between 2 mid table sides. The quality showed both teams are no better than midtable.

I wont mention Memphis, just no point.

LvG should have made the Mata/Herrera sub atleast 15 mins before. Mata became useless when Chelsea had us pinned back for the last 20mins.
BJ, did well. Willian had him on toast once or twice in the first half but he was very composed considering. I wont blame him for the goal as that ball was right through the middle. The defenders should have never let it through. Blind in particular continues to show that he's not a central defender. As good a player as he is, he's just not a central defender. Thank God for DDG, the only genuine world class player on that pitch.

On to the next one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigkesh:

Did Jackson ever dispossessed Willian?? Can't remember him blocking his cross twice
I had to place toothpicks to hold apart my eyelids from blinking all in a bid to see the much advertised Hazard vs Darmian...

Guess what?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
SailorXY:

I had to place toothpicks to hold apart my eyelids from blinking all in a bid to see the much advertised Hazard vs Darmian...

Guess what?

Wait, Hazard played? when?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'm just pissed. Depay should be sacrificed to the gods. That guy has no intelligence at all. All he had to do was thread a simple ball to an onrunning team player but no, he fvcked it up. Chelsea used that opportunity to score. Although Blind slipped and BJ kept Costa onside, I'd still pick Depay to be slaughtered for what he caused.

Fantastic goal from Lingard. BJ had a good game too. The academy never die. Finally #LVGOUT. He got the last sub wrong. Depay shouldn't be on the pitch at allll. He should be benched for 5 straight games so he gets his bearings right. anuofia.

angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (14205) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), Puntingnoob and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.