Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8721045 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredible70(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Why couldnt Mou win it with CR,Alonso,Ramos,Benz,Modric et al?.
Make Una die these Mou and Pep matter abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:49am On May 30, 2016
weedtaker:
wetin mourinho do you? are you angry bcuz ur new Vida grin would be shipped out abi wetin?

I dey balance the argument na...shebi me and u go dey here witness am as e go happen na
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2016
The way GBR1 flogs Ramdeuter is something I would only wish my enemy. grin

Calm down na...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2016
RuuDie:

Guess this also means Roberto Di Matteo is better than Jose Mourinho too.

I am not sure Di Matteo or those other names could have won it in Porto.

Samson Siasia, given the chance, might deliver a UCL with Barca. Deliver the league with Bayern and PSG.

With some clubs, the job is half done. Having Messi, Neymar and Suarez as your front three is 80% victory guranteed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2016

The way Ramos and Pepe defended with their lives from Knockout stage till final, if one of them were out with injury and Veronica played instead, Madrid wouldn't have reached final, let alone winning the cup.
Defending comes with some maturity, and a defender must battle, should have the aerial ability and advantage over strikers. I saw a cross far from Ramos, like going 6 yards from where he stood, but he counted steps to head it away from the Athletico player. That immediately reminded me of Vidic. Attacking wise, Ramos is a big threat from set plays. When we will get such a matured defender again.

I think if Cavaljal didn't injure, Real Madrid would have won in regulations time. The guy that came for him tried, but small details were lacking sometimes.

I look at out back four, I think we are currently inferior to a team like Madrid. If Luke Shaw manages to gain his form back, we could be close if Blind is upgraded upon.

Who are those criticizing Ronaldo's performance? Someone half fit with a thigh injury. Ronaldo got them this far. Benzema was totally useless, he didn't play one good ball. His worst performance ever, although generally a lazy player.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2016
#BREAKING Manchester United have made a bid in the region of £15m for Reece Oxford.

[via Mirror, M.E.N, thewesthamway.co.uk]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2016
elampiro:
#BREAKING Manchester United have made a bid in the region of £15m for Reece Oxford.

Who be that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 2:55pm On May 30, 2016
elampiro:

The way Ramos and [size=14pt]Pepe[/size] defended with their lives from Knockout stage till final, if one of them were out with injury and Veronica played instead, Madrid wouldn't have reached final, let alone winning the cup.
Defending comes with some maturity, and a defender must battle, should have the aerial ability and advantage over strikers. I saw a cross far from Ramos, like going 6 yards from where he stood, but he counted steps to head it away from the Athletico player. That immediately reminded me of Vidic. Attacking wise, Ramos is a big threat from set plays. When we will get such a matured defender again.

I think if Cavaljal didn't injure, Real Madrid would have won in regulations time. The guy that came for him tried, but small details were lacking sometimes.

I look at out back four, I think we are currently inferior to a team like Madrid. If Luke Shaw manages to gain his form back, we could be close if Blind is upgraded upon.

Who are those criticizing Ronaldo's performance? Someone half fit with a thigh injury. Ronaldo got them this far. Benzema was totally useless, he didn't play one good ball. His worst performance ever, although generally a lazy player.

Which Pepe?

The one that conceded a penalty via a rash & unnecessary tackle??

If Greizmann had scored from the spot, you actually think Real Madrid woulda survived in normal time?

Wasn't it the same Varane that Benched this same "Calamitous Pepe" in the 2013/14 CL final against Athletico Madrid??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2016
elampiro:

Meanwhile Rashford and CBJ have signed new Deals respectively!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
elampiro:

Heartbreaking news I guess
If he couldn't maintain his early breakthrough at Westham who says he can perform a magic at United?
He only used Arsenal to announce himself, but failed to keep the pace!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
Dadehmola:

Which Pepe?

If Greizmann had scored from the spot, you actually think Real Madrid woulda survived in normal time?

Wasn't it the same Varane that Benched this same "Calamitous Pepe" in the 2013/14 CL final against Athletico Madrid??

Anytime Verane is in that defence, whether pairing Pepe or Ramos, Madrid go down the ladder on league table.

Verane is a tall Blind. He is very bad at aerial contest and loses concentration under sustained pressure.

Pepe conceded a penalty, which defender doesn't concede a penalty?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2016
Dadehmola:

Which Pepe?

Anytime Varane is in that defence, whether pairing Pepe or Ramos, Madrid go down the ladder on league table.

Varane is a tall Blind. He is very bad at aerial contest and loses concentration under sustained pressure.

Pepe conceded a penalty, which defender doesn't concede a penalty?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
Naso! United always linked to players and making bids. I've seen different rumours of us linked with four different CMs and two CBs in d past two days. Yet they wont sign anyone.
August go reach now, they'll now start panicking and be signing leftover players for exorbitant prices. Awon oloshi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2016
Dadehmola

You would see that Pepe started eleven UCL fixtures for Madrid while Varane started just four.

I guess if the reverse were the case Madrid would have been dumped out on the way. What I have noticed over time is when Varane is in that defence Madrid start going down from the top team(s), you see small teams scoring cheaply against them. He even makes Ramos play worse than usual.

Verane is even worse in terms of yellow cards earned despite low playing time. Pepe with two Assists also.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:51pm On May 30, 2016
diggz:

Keep quite and stop talking like an e-eeeediot.

Mou wouldn't have swooped for thiago yet cech got his chance at what age under mou?

Mou wouldn't have swooped for thiago but, he was busy chasing after useless untested stones for how much?

If you don't have thing useful to say why not move on instead of lying everywhere and making no sense.
Are you actually comparing Stone's 2 seasons in the top flight to Thiago none of?
ABeg, go sleep!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:54pm On May 30, 2016
diggz:

What nonsense finals? Have city ever played in any ucl finals before?

You don't understand Jack, and I stopped reading @ the bolded.

Dayo only inserted that yeye finals line after he couldn't defend his 30years theory. So just move on since you obviously don't know what this is about.

angry
Lol!
You were the one who brought up the argument about the ageing Inter and Juve teams that played in the final when the issues about City ageing squad came up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
GBR1:

If you really know how Bayern is run currently, you'd be a fool to state that Pep is solely responsible for those transfers. Alaba, Muller, Boateng were even there before him. So you are branding Kimmich a quality player already and Thiago who has proved nothing at Bayern a quality player too?
Mourinho is very capable of building good squads. This your BS talk is unending. The core of the Chelsea's squad that won the CL was the one left by Mourinho. Ancelloti used the Madrid squad that Mourinho built to win the CL with the only significant addition being bale who was acquired for a world record fee.
You this spinning eediot has started your spinning theory again!
Where did I state that Pep brought Muller, Boateng and Alaba to the team? I mentioned the players Pep brought into the team which were Kimmich, Coman, Costa and Thiago who are all young players and coupled with the fact that Muller, ALaba, Boateng are still young in the team and that Bayern couldn't have asked for any better.
You're really a goat who doesn't heed to advice because I told you already to spare my mention in any of your stup!d spinning theory, you're obviously a fool afterall.
And you remain an eediot for thinking Drogba, Lampard, Cech, Mata, Torres, Ramires, Terry were players brought in by Mourinho.
You're a real dolt.
Also, apart from Di Maria, none of Ancelloti starting team were brought in by Mourinho apart from Khedira who started in the place of ineligible Alonso at the final and was even woeful.
Modric was signed by the board just as James & Bale were signed by the board but then, Mourinho didn't even know how to use him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:04pm On May 30, 2016
bigkesh:

Weyrey leleyi oo
Werey ni the whole of your family tree. Ode!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:12pm On May 30, 2016
Diademk07:

Are you actually comparing Stone's 2 seasons in the top flight to Thiago none of all?
ABeg, go sleep!

This man are you ok at all? If stones is a star,thiago is a superstar. Everyone knew thiago wayyyyy before stones so shut it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:23pm On May 30, 2016
diggz:

This man are you ok at all? If stones is a star,thiago is a superstar. Everyone knew thiago wayyyyy before stones so shut it.
Lol!
Stones was already a first team players with lot of experience for over 2 years while Thiago was used sparingly with the likes of Fabregas, Iniesta and Xavi being the preferred starters. That was the reason he left Barca by the way.
You're really deluded to think Mourinho would have swooped in for Thiago with his little experience..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:36pm On May 30, 2016
diggz:
@ kagawa10

On a second thought I forced my self to read your rubbish as usual and guess what, you are full of shyyyyyte!

Aguero is on the order side of 30? You are definitely not ok.

Silva just completed 30 in January this year but he is already on the order side of 30.

Please just fvck offfff!
Lol!
Silva is 30, simple.
Also, Aguero may be 27 but already lost his yard his pace which often compensate for the sluggishness of Toure, Silva and others.
Only Stering, Navas and Aguero are pacy players in the team but the former two are basically too shite to offer anything meaningful in the team while Aguero has already lost a yard of his pace due his constant injury.
The whole team are bound to lose its previous devastating form at some point and are not going to become any better under a new manager 'cos it's an ageing team

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:40pm On May 30, 2016
GBR1:

That guy is a confirmed lunatic. United and opposition fans have branded him one alike. You expect such BS from him.
You're a confirmed goat by the way.
Spinning eediot!
You only look like a fool with your hogwash!
Stop spinning and manipulating peoples' post for once, will you?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vickertony(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2016
suddenly manchesterunited fans have turned chelshit fans always arguing. wtf!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:45pm On May 30, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!
You were the one who brought up the argument about the ageing Inter and Juve teams that played in the final when the issues about City ageing squad came up.

Oga kagawa10, why do you always claim to know things you obviously don't have any idea about?

I only brought up inter, juv,CFC etc to disprove dayos point. Abeg dayo was the one who brought final matter into the discuss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:50pm On May 30, 2016
GBR1:

Barcelona were underachieving pre Pep but they had a great team that could only be improved. United with our strongest team in over a decade has to play very defensive to go past a Barcelona without Pep in the CL in 2008. Pep did some major things right but that's not enough to consider him genius. So you think winning the Championship or league one equivalent while playing attractive football is enough to get you a job at any top PL team like United or Arsenal? This is idiocy at its finest. Pep getting the job on that basis was always an exception and doing well subsequently, never had it been the rule. What if I proved to you that some of the transfers those summer he gets credit for were not entirely his ? I already told you why he got the job then over the top coaches available and you're here pontificating. You guys are amusing to me.
I won't be suprised in the future when you guys give Enrique so much credit for Suarez signing.
You Barcelona folks know so little about your club or even how it's run so I'm not suprised with the nonsense you're spewingOk he sold Deco and Ronaldinho and did well to be called a genius by you guys so why didn't he sell off Robben and Ribery at Bayern also?
Incase you've failed to noticed, I only mentioned the matches against Madrid. Bastian, Robben and Ribery were fit and started both legs so you sound really silly giving injuries as excuse when it's false.
Losing to whoever became champions is another silly remark. What's to say Bayern couldn't have been champions too had they gone past Madrid?

Nonsense again from you that I have no need of because i didn't even reference how he lost to Barcelona but I would address this easily. Bayern only won because Barcelona let them. Barcelona had a 3 goal cushion and they were 2-1 in Bayern's home, and they took off Suarez at half time and that's how Bayern clawed their way to victory. In general they were totally outclassed by Barcelona over the 2 legs.

Anymore more falsehood and illogic to peddle? undecided
Deco and Ronaldinho were sold off because they were ageing, unprofessional and has nothing else to contribute.
Robben and Ribery were still quality.
The difference.
No doubt that Pep struck gold at Barca, especially after Aragones had done well to revamp Xavi and Iniesta styles and made them the core of the spanish tiki taka midfield but then, Pep did well to find an equivalent to Marcos senna in the holding role with Yaya and then, Busquets afterwards.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2016
The man shows up at Carrington...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:52pm On May 30, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!
Silva is 30, simple.
Also, Aguero may be 27 but already lost his yard his pace which often compensate for the sluggishness of Toure, Silva and others.
Only Stering, Navas and Aguero are pacy players in the team but the former two are basically too shite to offer anything meaningful in the team while Aguero has already lost a yard of his pace due his constant injury.
The whole team are bound to lose its previous devastating form at some point and are not going to become any better under a new manager 'cos it's an ageing team

No be only aging team.

Compare city's present squad to CFC of 2011/2012, juv of last year and inter of 2010 and tell me how age is an issue?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2016
More...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2016
Where the man lives, a £4 million castle.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:00pm On May 30, 2016
diggz:

No be only aging team.

Compare city's present squad to CFC of 2011/2012, juv of last year and inter of 2010 and tell me how age is an issue?
How many young quality players do City have by the way?
Apart from De bruyne and the out of form Aguero, I can think of anyone else!
Even Dayo proved to you that the Inter team still had about 5-6 players below the 30 belt. And there was Eto'o, a real pacy forward at that time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:06pm On May 30, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!
Stones was already a first team players with lot of experience for over 2 years while Thiago was used sparingly with the likes of Fabregas, Iniesta and Xavi being the preferred starters. That was the reason he left Barca by the way.
You're really deluded to think Mourinho would have swooped in for Thiago with his little experience..

What two years experience do you keep shouting about? You are definitely not ok kagawa10! Mou started chasing stones after ONE season of footie in Everton shirt yet, you are busy lying through your arsss just to score another cheap point.

Thiago started balling for barca senior team in 09 while stones started playing for Everton in 2013 yet, kagawa10 thinks otherwise. Thiago played through the ranks of Spains youth team down to under 21 where he featured prominently and got high ratings yet, stones who appeared from no mans land in 2013 playing for a useless club like everton is more recognized according to kagawa10. Oga go and sleep ojare. You are definitely clueless ogbeni.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.