Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8751773 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:50pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Well good luck getting players to commit to the qualifier then.
If all they can just do is ignore call up and play well for their league team.
Vardy doesn't apply because, Wilshere is going to be a bench warmer which is what would've happen to drinkwater if he was chosen.
you really think performance is the only thing that goes into picking a squad ?

LOL who would ignore England call up?

You think three lions is super Eagles? cheesy

Even if England is playing San Marino, the stadium is packed, there's massive media coverage on the Internet, in the papers, on TV and Radio. Chocolate bars are sold with the England logo. London busses are adorned with pictures of the players.

Maximum exposure.

If you're an English player, you can be guaranteed that every big club in the world has a scout at your game.

Wheelchair that spent all of last year in the sickbay, cannot dare turn down an England call-up. Nobody would remember he existed if he tried that. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On May 31, 2016
mathys:

If everyone is fit,abi? Since we have turned into the corner of "IF" ,let me go by your logic.

If only we had cech, kante,drinkwater,mahrez ,calwalker and vardy chelsea would have won the league.

If only pep was able to get to the finals or win the ucl,you and your goons wont be having a private resentment for him at the moment.

If only wenger was so stingy,suarez will still be a gooner by now.

So you see ...! bros? If you could say the players on cfcs bench were not good enough to start in the finals, i do not see why you want to sheepishly bring in IFs into this discuss.

The players are all City players Cech, kante Drinkwater are not Chelsea players so this analogy is foul

And actually we have seen that when the team is fit they wouldnt start those rookies

The team that started the CL semi game vs Madrid in bernabeu is an example and only 4 of them were under 30. That is probably a good starting point to show City has an ageing core
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Well good luck getting players to commit to the qualifier then.
If all they can just do is ignore call up and play well for their league team.
Vardy doesn't apply because, Wilshere is going to be a bench warmer which is what would've happen to drinkwater if he was chosen.
you really think performance is the only thing that goes into picking a squad ?

edit:why you think garba Lawal played so much for Nigeria we can do better but that na always the first guy to show for camp.
but vardy no play qualifiers na and he made the squad. Drinkwater would have contributed in cases when England need an extra body in front of the defence. Wheelchair shouldn't be in that squad as far as drinkwater is concerned. If you play well for your club, you get selected for your national team. So according to fitness and form wheelchair shouldn't be in England's squad ahead of drinkwater.

And besides I don't see any ninja doing well for his club ignore a call up to the National team and in this case, the three lions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:01pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

The players are all City players Cech, kante Drinkwater are not Chelsea players so this analogy is foul

And actually we have seen that when the team is fit they wouldnt start those rookies

The team that started the CL semi game vs Madrid in bernabeu is an example and only 4 of them were under 30. That is probably a good starting point to show City has an ageing core

Why did you conveniently leave Sterling out?

I don't think City paid 49m for a player who wouldn't be part of the "core"..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:

Another shameless display of ignorance by the móronic, one-eyed Mule....

Thiago Motta copped a red card in the semis - how on earth did you expect to see him in the final?

you think the CL is like the inter-house sports competition in that public secondary school you attended at Abule Egba for 12 years??

Christ - for how Long would i continue to educate this fickle-minded simpleton?

Irrelevant to the discourse.....

37 league Appearances

13 CL appearances

For a 36 year old outfield player to post such stats (coupled with other stone-walled evidences stated in my previous posts), isnt it a testament to the obvious fact that the Portuguese relied on the old war-horses that season?

Kagawa10, you musta been born brain-dead!

You are a foòl - a despicable one at that...

If you really need Thiago Motta's presence , you can re-enact the 2010 CL final using Star/Gulder Bottle-tops in your favourite game of table-soccer & make him captain!!

Oloshi omo !!
This is the equivalent of watching a goat being slaughtered for Sunday fried rice. Bro easy with the evuuls grin cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:10pm On May 31, 2016
@nihilist
a while back a read a column on Harry redknapp were he said while he was spurs coach ,some English player fake injury to get out of English qualifiers.
that is what am going for.
I have never watched any England game aside from the recent friendly,can't really tell Wilshere from drinkwater without their names written on the back of their shirt.
am just trying to help parrotibaba understand why Hodgson picked Wilshere. and am not doing well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:18pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@nihilist
a while back a read a column on Harry redknapp were he said while he was spurs coach ,some English player fake injury to get out of English qualifiers.
that is what am going for.
I have never watched any England game aside from the recent friendly,can't really tell Wilshere from drinkwater without their names written on the back of their shirt.
am just trying to help parrotibaba understand why Hodgson picked Wilshere. and am not doing well.

Ah I see.

Roy already said he was picking Wilshere as far back as March, when the guy had not even returned to training.

He claimed it was based on past merit, so I guess that ties into what you said a bit...but if he's picking curentlu unfit players based on past Merit, then I dont understand why Scholes, Gascoigne, and Bobby Charlton haven't made the squad...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 6:40pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is my final opinion Dayo;

Your claim is fictitious or at best should never be taken seriously. The only player who should or could be flung away so easily in citys team, is yaya ,and it has nothing to do with is age. Thank God ,you dayo, called yaya a fraud years ago ,so trying so hard to put the age factor on him now,is obviously too late even to a blind man.

Secondly,the so called players you have decided to end their careers literally on NL,either just turned 30 or 31years . So if zanetti could play the number 2 position in inter till he was 36years and was subsequently used as a makeshift midfielder in a critical match,kindly tell me why you think you can write off zabaleta,sagna,clichy and kolarov? Abi, at what age did maldini retire again? The four players which you have delibrately decided to condemn,will most likely fit into any of the first 10 teams in epl at the moment or sorry,lemme not over push it , chelsea. Do you think if cfc had clichy or kolarov ,baba will ever see a shirt? Or zabaleta and sagna then iva of last season will still be in the squad? Or fernadinho ,then we go play mikel obi?

Thirdly,the annoying part is, you specifically picked out the defenders,forgetting they can as well play into their mid 30s before hanging their boots or moving to china,usa ,india or UAE.

I know you have succeeded to pit pep against mou on Nl for next season ,however this should not make you delibrately present your opinions as facts just to score cheap points,especially with your 30years age theory. Abi how come aduris at 35years outperform younger spanish stikers?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 6:43pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:

You dey answer dayo? Dk knows what he is trying to achieve here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 6:54pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

How come one is expected to win and one is just to qualify for top 4

One is expected to make semi of the CL a much harder competition while the other is just expected to make the quarters of the Europa a lesser competition where Liverpool just played the final

I don't mean the remit of mourinho is a must! I'm sure united would expect him to even win the "europa league" and maybe city would expect pep to win the "champions league!" Its not uniteds fault that the europa league is deemed easier than the champions league! That's the way it is! I only made a reasonable hypothesis of what I FEEL the clubs MAY EXPECT from them!

The point I made clearly in that post is that both "PEP and JOSE WOULD BE EXPECTED TO WIN ANY COMPETITIONS THEY ARE IN!" This is usually the remit for world class coaches who decide to work for supreme clubs such as "manchester united"!

As for me I would say jose should go for the europa league and concentrate on the premier league and defending our f.a cup! The league cup can kiss my ass! And I'm sure jose feels the same way! HE IS A WINNER!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2016
mathys:

Secondly,the so called players you have decided to end their careers literally on NL,either just turned 30 or 31years . So if zanetti could play the number 2 position in inter till he was 36years and was subsequently used as a makeshift midfielder in a critical match,kindly tell me why you think you can write off zabaleta,sagna,clichy and kolarov? Abi, at what age did maldini retire again? The four players which you have delibrately decided to condemn,will most likely fit into any of the first 10 teams in epl at the moment or sorry,lemme not over push it , chelsea. Do you think if cfc had clichy or kolarov ,baba will ever see a shirt? Or zabaleta and sagna then iva of last season will still be in the squad? Or fernadinho ,then we go play mikel obi?

Hmmm. Subtle.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:

Sterling is not a key player and he didnt even start their most important game. The amount spent means very little

James Rodriguez was bought for 80M by Madrid and he isn't part of Madrid core, Gotze was bought for 40M is he part of Bayern core? Chelsea bought Cuadrado for 30M is he part of their core?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On May 31, 2016
mathys:

Your claim is fictitious or at best should never be taken seriously. The only player who should or could be flung away so easily in citys team, is yaya ,and it has nothing to do with is age. Thank God ,you dayo, called yaya a fraud years ago ,so trying so hard to put the age factor on him now,is obviously too late even to a blind man.

Thirdly,the annoying part is, you specifically picked out the defenders,forgetting they can as well play into their mid 30s before hanging their boots or moving to china,usa ,india or UAE.

I know you have succeeded to pit pep against mou on Nl for next season ,however this should not make you delibrately present your opinions as facts just to score cheap points,especially with your 30years age theory. Abi how come aduris at 35years outperform younger spanish stikers?

There is a reason I asked you to show me any CL winner in recent times that has the bulk of their winning 11 aged over 30yrs

i.e 6 or more out of 11 aged over 30.

Old teams dont perform as well as young teams and the core players in City are all old but a few.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
@mathys
Demichils,yaya,kompany,fernando,navas,sagna Clichy zableta,kolarov,and bony etc.
age aside,have all taken a step back.
their some expensive buy that haven't justified their price tag.sterling,mangala and otamendi
Any of this guy could fit into your first team but it isn't a significant improvement.
Defenders can play well into their 30's but most of this defenders that do so,don't rely on athleticism like kompany who is already always injured.
and let stop all comparison to maldini that is a once in a generation player.
This isn't a pep vs mou post issue I truly believe this city squad is finished.
there is an article that address this issue after I raised it on the Bayern thread few weeks back I'll try to find it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On May 31, 2016
BossKratos:
I don't mean the remit of mourinho is a must! I'm sure united would expect him to even win the "europa league" and maybe city would expect pep to win the "champions league!" Its not uniteds fault that the europa league is deemed easier than the champions league! That's the way it is! I only made a reasonable hypothesis of what I FEEL the clubs MAY EXPECT from them!

The point I made clearly in that post is that both "PEP and JOSE WOULD BE EXPECTED TO WIN ANY COMPETITIONS THEY ARE IN!" This is usually the remit for world class coaches who decide to work for supreme clubs such as "manchester united"!

As for me I would say jose should go for the europa league and concentrate on the premier league and defending our f.a cup! The league cup can kiss my ass! And I'm sure jose feels the same way! HE IS A WINNER!

For me both coach are taking over similar jobs and they both should be held to the same standards especially in competition both are playing

League - Both are expected to win from season 1

FA cup but are expected to win

Carling cup both are expected to win

I have equal expectations for both and I am curious why anyone would have different expectations for both(Most people who do are doing so to protect Mourinho from a likely failure)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@mathys
Demichils,yaya,kompany,fernando,navas,sagna Clichy zableta,kolarov,and bony etc.
their some expensive buy that haven't justified the price tag.sterling,mangala and otamendi
Aside from age,have all taken a step back.
Any of this guy could fit into your first team but it isn't a significant improvement.
Defenders can play well into there 30's but most of this defenders that do so,don't rely on athleticism like kompany who is already always injured.
and let stop all comparison to maldini that is a once in generation player.
there is article that address this issue after I raised on the Bayern thread few weeks back I'll try to find it.

Well said. I am glad you see the hypocrisy of some of the posters
If you notice its Mourinho fanboys that are trying to play up Man City and downplay Man Utd's chances for the coming season

Both coaches are top and should be held to the same standards
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2016
Pep is not the best in anything,not even in Using Messi

Look at how an AS Roma failure floored him in all aspect of Football at Barca
Its worth knowing Pep had a far better team than Enrique on paper

Messi has won the UCL with Rijkaard,Pep and Enrique....Played the Copa and WC final with Argentina....Like Jose said,Dundee will play a final with Messi

If Pep can't use Barca better than Enrique, I seriously don't get the PEP hype....

Also good to note Enrique didn't need Ovrebo to win his first UCL ...

Pep XI
Valdes
Puyol
Pique
Abidal
Alves
Yaya
Xavi
Iniesta
Henry
Eto
Messi

Pep is a certified fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 7:25pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

There is a reason I asked you to show me any CL winner in recent times that has the bulk of their winning 11 aged over 30yrs

i.e 6 or more out of 11 aged over 30.

Old teams dont perform as well as young teams and the core players in City are all old but a few.

And what is recent to you dayo? 1 year,2years,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 or 20years. Why not be very clear on what you consider to be recent?

How can you possible justify this your yeye; "i.e 6 or more out of 11 aged over 30"? Or have they changed the total number of squad players in your league to be 11? Because,i know every league in the world still consist of both the players on the bench and pitch.

Thank God you have moved on from 30years and above to over 30years of age. At least we are moving somewhere bros,tx.

Abeg leave that your old team dont perform better than the young team theory for LAWMA. So far,you have not proven why you think so. You no ask me why nigeria team dey always dey win under 21,17 competitions , bros? Though that aside,players btw the ages of 28 to 32years cant be said to be finished or too old to perform and it is clearly were I have an issue with your theory. Or can you please be more specific on which age you consider players to be finished or too old to perform and not just say over 30years of age? I still maintain the fact that,your theory of players cant or wont perform because of their age,is a twisted one bros and i wont buy it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On May 31, 2016
mathys:
And what is recent to you dayo? 1 year,2years,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 or 20years. Why not be very clear on what you consider to be recent?

How can you possible justify this your yeye; "i.e 6 or more out of 11 aged over 30"? Or have they changed the total number of squad players in your league to be 11? Because,i know every league in the world still consist of both the players on the bench and pitch.

Thank God you have moved on from 30years and above to over 30years of age. At least we are moving somewhere bros,tx.

Abeg leave that your old team dont perform better than the young team theory for LAWMA. So far,you have not proven why you think so. You no ask me why nigeria team dey always dey win under 21,17 competitions , bros? Though that aside,players btw the ages of 28 to 32years cant be said to be finished or too old to perform and it is clearly were I have an issue with your theory. Or can you please be more specific on which age you consider players to be finished or too old to perform and not just say over 30years of age? I still maintain the fact that,your theory of players cant or wont perform because of their age,is a twisted one bros and i wont buy it.

30yrs and 1 day is over 30. Let me make it simpler

30yrs and above any player 30yrs and above is diminishing already and most clubs would think twice before spending money on them

In the past 5yrs show me a team with 6 or more starters 30yrs and above

In the past 10yrs show me a team with 6 or more starters 30yrs and above

Lets start from those
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 7:31pm On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@mathys
age aside,have all taken a step back.
their some expensive buy that haven't justified their price tag.sterling,mangala and otamendi
Defenders can play well into their 30's but most of this defenders that do so,don't rely on athleticism like kompany who is already always injured.
and let stop all comparison to maldini that is a once in a generation player.
there is an article that address this issue after I raised it on the Bayern thread few weeks back I'll try to find it.

I will respond to you when i can bros.

Though i wont use a step back for yaya,that guy is finished for me.

I dey come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 31, 2016
bigkesh:
Pep is not the best in anything,not even in Using Messi

Look at how an AS Roma failure floored him in all aspect of Football at Barca
Its worth knowing Pep had a far better team than Enrique on paper

Messi has won the UCL with Rijkaard,Pep and Enrique....Played the Copa and WC final with Argentina....Like Jose said,Dundee will play a final with Messi

If Pep can't use Barca better than Enrique, I seriously don't get the PEP hype....

Also good to note Enrique didn't need Ovrebo to win his first UCL ...

Pep XI
Valdes
Puyol
Pique
Abidal
Alves
Yaya
Xavi
Iniesta
Henry
Eto
Messi

Pep is a certified fraud
Lol. U dey vex o. Shey Pap(as my friend codedguy1 calls him) offend u b4 ni??

Anyways i fully expect that immature Barca fan to jump on this post sooner or later to tell us how Pep is the best Manager in d entire history of football coz he has 2 UCL trophies in 7 seasons.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 7:44pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

30yrs and 1 day is over 30. Let me make it simpler[/i]

Thanks for making the above your definition.
[i]
30yrs and above any player 30yrs and above is diminishing already and most clubs would think twice before spending money on them
[i]
[/i]

Most players are diminishing after 30,yet I can close my eye and count above 30 players who killed it and are still killjng it across the world of soccer.

[i[b]]In the past 5yrs show me a team with 6 or more starters 30yrs and above[/i]

I think you have delibrately cancelled the bench again bros.

In the past 10yrs show me a team with 6 or more starters 30yrs and above
[/b]

Please go take another look at the cfc team of 2011/2012. Thank you.

Lets start from those
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:49pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

Sterling is not a key player and he didnt even start their most important game.

Sterling featured in 31 league matches...23 of which he started..

He also made about 6 CL starts..

Despite his struggle for form and fitness, He started the following Matches...

Vs Man utd (Twice)
Vs Spurs (Twice)
Vs Juve
Vs Liverpool
Vs Sevilla (Twice)
Vs Chelse (Twice)

If my memory serves me right, he was struggling with injuries shortly before The Psg tie.

raumdeuter:

The amount spent means very little
James Rodriguez was bought for 80M by Madrid and he isn't part of Madrid core, Gotze was bought for 40M is he part of Bayern core? Chelsea bought Cuadrado for 30M is he part of their core?

In this context, the amount is relevant if it was spent on a 22 year old barely 9 months ago...

The fact that he had a disappointing 1st season doesn't change the fact that he is a core member of the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On May 31, 2016
mathys:

I already gave you Chelsea players who started the final. why you like repetition or anything I type for diggz I must retype for mathys

raumdeuter:

Starters were

Cech - 29
Bosingwa - 29
Luiz- 25
Cahill - 26
Cole - 31
Mikel - 25
Kalou - 27
Lampard 33
Mata- 24
Bertrand 22
Drogba 34

So only 3 Chelsea players were over 30
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2016
Holy lord of soccer.... lipsrsealed...dmcdad, plz come and hold dadehmola! my niqqa wants to eviscerate somebody here....LORD! I doubt if kagawa10 would survive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:
Sterling featured in 31 league matches...23 of which he started..

He also made about 6 CL starts..

Despite his struggle for form and fitness, He started the following Matches...

Vs Man utd (Twice)
Vs Spurs "
Vs Juve
Vs Liverpool
Vs Sevilla "
Vs Chelse "

If my memory serves me right, he was struggling with injuries shortly before The Psg tie.

In this context, the amount is relevant if it was spent on a 22 year old barely 9 months ago...

The fact that he had a disappointing 1st season doesn't change the fact that he is a core member of the squad.

Most of Sterlings starts were at the beginning of the season when he was just signed after January he was relegated to the bench and even Jesus Navas was preferred over him

In City attack Aguero kdb Navas and Silva

How old was James Rodriguez when he was bought? Is he a key player for Madrid?

How old was Gotze when he was bought? Is he a key player for Bayern?

How old was Cuadrado when he was bought Is he a key player for Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2016
This Dayo sha! Na wa for you o.

raumdeuter:

You didn't think of this when you posted this

raumdeuter:

if Xavi and Iniesta were considered good enough by Rijkaard he would start them in the biggest game of his career. He didnt qualify for CL final with Bayern, why didnt Mourinho qualify for CL finals with Chelsea? Why didnt he qualify for CL finals with Madrid.

Man Utd is paying top dollars yet Mourinho who was sacked at his last job doesnt need to prove himself.

These excuses are hilarious.

Pep's overrated competence not Mourinhos overrated competence? the competence that got him fired at his last 2 jobs one for almost relegating his team. A special one who almost relegated his team

This is hilarious

When Messi and Xavi missed the biggest game of their career.

Double speaking all in the name of winning argument.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On May 31, 2016
tess1:
This Dayo sha! Na wa for you o.
You didn't think of this when you posted this

When Messi and Xavi missed the biggest game of their career.

Double speaking all in the name of winning argument.

How is Xavi or Iniesta a rookie in 2006? Both were mature players but the coach did not consider them good enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:02pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

Diggz this is what you seek?

5 guys over 30, 6 guys under 30. Which still shows that a slight majority are still under 30 and proves my point even further
That eediot is really suffering from Cerebral palsy.
As at May 22, 2010, Caesar was still 29, Motta was 26, Maicon was 27, Cambaisso was 28, Pandev and Sneidjer were 25. That's when you add the 29 yrs old Chivu and Eto'o
The team that got to the final couldn't have been 30 on average.
I have never really seen a pathetic loser like that lieing shite in my life.
Can you imagine, omitting Motta from the team just because he was ineligible for the final when he was one of Inter most important players that got them to the final. The fantastic performance against Barca in the first leg wouldn't have happened without him.
Dademhola, I repeat that you're so useless just as your cerebrum which has dead cells already.
What an eediot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

How is Xavi or Iniesta a rookie in 2006? Both were mature players but the coach did not consider them good enough

The issue is that according to your statement any player not used in any important match wasn't good enough. There shouldn't be anything like "if the team was fit they wouldn't start those rookies". It should have been that any player not started in any game isn't good enough for such game(s) according to your logic. So there shouldn't be that any player missed any game because he's not fit or injured. That's my point.

Whether it's a rookie that started or not is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:18pm On May 31, 2016
Dadehmola:

Another shameless display of ignorance by the móronic, one-eyed Mule....

Thiago Motta copped a red card in the semis - how on earth did you expect to see him in the final?

you think the CL is like the inter-house sports competition in that public secondary school you attended at Abule Egba for 12 years??

Christ - for how Long would i continue to educate this fickle-minded simpleton?

Irrelevant to the discourse.....

37 league Appearances

13 CL appearances

For a 36 year old outfield player to post such stats (coupled with other stone-walled evidences stated in my previous posts), isnt it a testament to the obvious fact that the Portuguese relied on the old war-horses that season?

Kagawa10, you musta been born brain-dead!

You are a foòl - a despicable one at that...

If you really need Thiago Motta's presence , you can re-enact the 2010 CL final using Star/Gulder Bottle-tops in your favourite game of table-soccer & make him captain!!

Oloshi omo !!
Loser, the discourse was about the squad that got to the final and only a blind fool like your pathetic self would omit Thiago Motta from the team that got to the final.
Apart from this, you useless pathetic loser kept lying through the teeth about the age of players that got to final.
Just see the level of desperation from a nobody goat like you.
Deny the fact that Pandev, Sneidjer, Motta, Maicon, even Zanetti were a year younger than the age you inferred, make thunder fire you and your generation.
I repeat I have no use of the pathetic shite coming from that useless dead cell in your cerebrum. When you have something better, ring me up.
While your useless brain is on that, make it rack on what a utility player is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On May 31, 2016
tess1:
The issue is that according to your statement any player not used in any important match wasn't good enough. There shouldn't be anything like "if the team was fit they wouldn't start those rookies". It should have been that any player not started in any game isn't good enough for such game(s) according to your logic. So there shouldn't be that any player missed any game because he's not fit or injured. That's my point.
Whether it's a rookie that started or not is immaterial.

This is a very laughable argument

A player missing due to injury isnt different from a player missing because he was benched?

What i typed is very clear, any key player barring injury wont get benched in a key game. If your own understanding is that it encompases injured players then too bad.

C. Ronaldo didnt play vs City in Etihad due to injury so your own interpretations is that he isnt good enough? What of a player suspended? He too isn't good enough

If that's your thought and interpretations then I cant help you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iheanyi40(m), kizolo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.